All Comments on 'Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 01'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Such a stupid premise it was funny and enjoyable. gave you 4 stars

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great fantasy!

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun Read !!

Quick & to the point, but still kinda hot!! If there is a second installment, it may get even better if Maria is collecting the samples herself !!

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Sweet little Quickie!

5 Stars

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

very HOT so far thanks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Hot story. I just wish we had a physical description of the mom and sister. Five stars and a favorite point!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Too juvenile and silly for me to enjoy it. Moving on to greener pastures.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES