All Comments on 'Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 03'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Sweet stuff. Hopefully he will get a chance to bang grandma as well

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grows on ya

As I said before, this story grows on you. A bit over the top, sure, but I keep giving 5s. Hopefully those desperate for his 'treatments' will bow to his wishes. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the teaser.

Can hardly wait for the next installment.

5*

WAA01WAA01over 3 years ago

Interesting twist at the end. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
Sweet!

Wham!!!! Blind sided. I figured the story would be done in one or two more pages. You have a possible dragon by the tail here. How deep will this go? Is it just a family thing, or something much larger? How about magic or a curse? So much potential...! You have reinvigorated my interest in the story. Keep it up and thanks.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

OMG 100% HOT ... wow you are good thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A 5 star until the last few sentences.

Didn’t fit in with the story at all. Just tacked on the end.

Knowing when to quit is something many authors haven’t learned, even though most quit too early.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very hot! Interesting turn at the end. Five stars and a favorite point!

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 1 year ago

Loved the tease for the next chapter!!

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Sounds like Tommy's about to become very popular with his relatives (female of course). Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES