Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 05

Story Info
Expanding the group.
6k words
4.72
40.4k
63

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers

Chapter 05 - Grandma and Aunts Arrive

On Saturday morning the women let Tommy sleep in. He awoke at about ten and they fixed him a nice breakfast.

"Tommy, Grandma, Aunt Charlotte and Aunt Charlene are coming over today at noon. Grandma will want to see if you work for her the same way you work for me," Cindy told him.

"She'll want my cum?"

"Yes, honey. She won't force you but she will ask."

"How's she going to get it?"

"By sucking you. Since you're providing for us, we each see it as our own responsibility to harvest it."

"I'm okay with that, mom."

"If it works, my sisters will probably want it too."

"The same way?"

"Yes. I'll give you a pill if you want."

"Let's see if I need it first."

"Are you back down to your normal size again?"

"Yeah, all back to normal."

"So, if I work for them, what happens then, mom?"

"Grandma will probably make you an offer for a job."

"What kind of job?"

"There are eleven women who need your cum. My grandpa only had five. That kept him busy enough he could never work full time. Grandma has a lot of money and will probably ask you to provide for all eleven of us. She'll pay you well, even pay for your college but you won't have time for a full time anything."

"Providing for all eleven of you would mean I take the drug every day."

"Grandpa took it five days a week and stored ahead for the other two days. When he and grandma went on vacations he stored enough to cover the entire time he would be away. You won't be a prisoner by any means. You will be getting blown and fucked a lot."

"I can think of a whole lot worse careers," he grinned.

"The other thing to consider is that your cock will become the size it was the other day permanently."

"And the down side to that is?" Tommy was grinning.

"Not a fucking thing," Marla laughed.

"Mom, will you, me and Marla still be able to have our own little parties?"

"Anytime you want, son."

"Then I have no problem with it."

"Listen to what she's got to say before you decide. It's a pretty big decision."

"I will."

"One other thing. It's been a family tradition that our 'man' is kept shaved down there. Would you be okay if I shaved you," mom asked.

"On one condition, I shave you too."

"How about me, asshole? I'm yours too," Marla complained.

"Sorry, Marla is shaved too."

"Agreed. I'm sure the others would too if you want."

"We'll see. How will we know if my cum works?"

"They'll cum when it hits their tongues," Cindy replied.

"I can't wait for that to kick in for me," Marla grinned.

"Yeah, I'm tying your ass down and torturing you with it," Tommy laughed.

"Go for it, bro."

"Finish your breakfast, we all have hair to remove this morning," Cindy smiled.

After breakfast they went to the shower and did shave each other. Each of them came twice at the hands, and other parts, of the others. They worked together to prepare a nice lunch and at noon their visitors arrived. Tommy met them at the door and invited them in. His Grandmother, Liz, came in first grinning at him.

"Hi sweet boy, you look all grown up."

"Grandma, it's only been a couple of months since you saw me."

"Yes, but I didn't come to see a little boy today. I came to see my grandson, the man." She kissed him on the cheek and went to Marla.

Charlotte was next. She seemed a bit standoffish. Maybe in a bad mood, but she was still pleasant. Charlene was behind her and grinned at him.

"Hi, Tommy." She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Liz was hugging Cindy and turned to him.

"Tommy, I brought my pickup today. There's a chair in the back. Will you and Marla bring it in, please."

"Sure, Grandma."

Tommy and Marla went to the truck.

"What chair, mom?" Cindy asked.

She grinned, "Grandpa's chair."

"Oh, my God. I wondered where that went."

"I've been saving it for his successor, Cindy," Liz replied.

Cindy went to the living room and moved a recliner out of the way to make a place of honor for it. When Tommy and Marla carried it in she showed them where to put it. The chair looked pretty much like any other recliner but with some unusual modifications in the seat and leg rests. Cindy plugged it in to an outlet on the floor then sat in it. She turned on the switch and the chair vibrated.

"That's an odd looking chair, mom," Tommy told her.

"It was grandpa's special chair. He designed it as his serving chair. We'll demonstrate in a little bit."

The six sat around and chatted for a while. It became pretty obvious that Charlotte was a bit grouchy. Everyone seemed to overlook it.

"Lunch or test first, mom?" Cindy asked.

"Let's ask Tommy. It's his show. Tommy?"

"Yes, grandma."

"I assume your mom mentioned your test."

"Yes ma'am."

"Would you like to have lunch first or get to business?"

"I just ate at ten. I'm fine with getting started."

"Very well. Please undress and sit in the chair. Cindy, has he been medicated?"

"Not since Thursday. It works beautifully too."

"Excellent," Liz replied.

Tommy didn't hesitate to undress but with five women in the room he felt a bit awkward. He had a semi by the time his clothes were off. His mom had made an adjustment in the chair and the part of the chair where his balls would have been resting was gone. The seat cushion was a V shape so his legs were parted. He sat as she directed. Cindy pushed a button and his legs rose and spread leaving his genitals wide open. The legs went up high enough to be completely out of the way. From his seated position he couldn't see it but a kneeling pad came from under the chair.

"Marla, will you bring Tommy a juice?" Cindy asked.

Marla ran to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of juice and put it in the drink holder for him then knelt to his right taking his hand. Cindy knelt on his left and took the other one. Liz stepped up about six feet in front of the chair facing him.

"Tommy, would you prefer me dressed or undressed?"

"Undressed, please. You're a beautiful woman."

Liz smiled, "Thank you."

Liz was sixty but unless you had been told you would never have known. She had shoulder length blonde hair and the bluest eyes he'd ever seen. She had a few small lines on her face but was still gorgeous. Liz was probably the prettiest woman in the entire family. She was slim and very shapely with legs that appeared to go on forever. She was wearing a print dress that buttoned all the way down the front then slowly and teasingly began at the top, unbuttoning as she went. When the last button was undone she let the dress fall to the floor. Charlene picked it up and draped it over the couch. Liz was now down to a beige matching bra and thong set. She turned slowly so he could see. Tommy's cock was fully erect. She unhooked the bra and let it fall from her shoulders then tossed it to Charlene. Tommy was surprised when he saw nipple rings in place. Her breasts were beautiful. A little more sag than Marla and mom's but still perfect. She turned her back to him and slowly worked her thong to the floor, showing him a full view from behind. After stepping out of the thong she tossed that to Tommy.

"A souvenir for my grandson," she smiled.

Tommy looked at her again. Her pussy was completely shaved and she had a clit ring. He'd seen these online but never imagined he'd see one on his grandmother. Liz stepped up between his legs and knelt. She leaned forward toward his erect cock but never took her eyes off his. Her tongue came out and touched the pre-cum on his cock. She immediately reddened, began moaning and arched her back in orgasm. Charlene got behind her in case she fell. Her orgasm lasted a long time. Tommy nearly came just watching her. She took a minute to recover.

"Stay with me Charlene," Liz instructed.

She leaned forward again. This time with her mouth open and took the head in her mouth. Again when her tongue touched the pre-cum she orgasmed a second time but never let her grandson's cock leave her mouth. When she recovered she began her bobbing on his cock. Deeper and deeper with each bob until she went to the base. She then backed up with just the head in her mouth and used her hand and mouth together to minister to him. Tommy came hard into her mouth after about five minutes. She orgasmed again as the cum entered her mouth. Much bigger this time than before and with Charlene's help she was laid on the floor where she stayed for the next several minutes. No one spoke. Tommy looked at his mom. She winked at him, smiling. He looked at Marla who grinned and squeezed his hand.

Slowly Liz got back to a kneeling position. She cupped his balls with one hand and held his dick with the other.

"Thank you, Tommy. Girls, he's the real thing. Charlotte, I think you should go next. Charlene get a warm cloth and clean him up for her, please. Let's give him about five minutes to relax. Tommy would you like a pill now?"

"Am I going to need it?" Liz nodded. "Grandma, I'd really like to fuck you too."

"Then you're definitely going to need a pill," she grinned.

Cindy stood and went upstairs to the medicine cabinet and returned with a single white pill. Tommy swallowed it with a drink of juice.

"Grandma, if you'll move over, I need to go pee."

"Not necessary, Tommy," Cindy told him.

Cindy opened a compartment in the left side of the chair and pulled out a silver colored urinal. She handed it to Liz who put it under his penis with the head well inside the container. It took him a minute but his flow started. When finished he nodded to Liz who carefully lifted his cock out and handed the urinal to Cindy. Liz put him in her mouth and sucked off the last few drops. Cindy took the urinal to the bathroom and emptied it into the toilet. When she returned she put it back in its compartment.

Liz stood and went to the kitchen for a drink.

"Mom, I can't believe I just sat here with my mom and watched my grandmother give my brother a blowjob," Marla said.

Cindy grinned at her. "We're going to top that one later today."

They all chatted for a little while before Aunt Charlotte stood and walked to where his grandmother had been earlier.

"Dressed or undressed?" Charlotte asked.

"Let's save a little time. I'd prefer you were all undressed," Tommy replied.

Cindy, Charlene and Marla stood and moved near Charlotte and all four began seductively undressing for him. Each put their clothes on the back of the couch. Tommy was fully hard again by the time Charlotte knelt in front of him.

"Pre-cum doesn't make me cum. I need the real thing."

Tommy nodded. She took his cock in her hand and started stroking him then licked the pre-cum from the tip. Just like her mother she flushed, moaned and experienced a powerful orgasm, even falling over on the floor. When she got up she was grinning.

"Wow, that's a first. You have no idea how much I've needed that."

Tommy smiled, noting the sudden change in her mood. She bent forward again and took him in her mouth, experiencing a second orgasm as more pre-cum touched her tongue. She held onto Tommy's legs to keep from falling. She began the blowjob and it wasn't long before Tommy gave her what she had come for. The drug was starting to work but the volume seemed to be only about half of what it had been on Thursday. Her orgasm was huge and she did wind up on the floor.

Charlene stood. "Don't clean him up. I want it messy."

Her performance was identical to Charlotte's. Three orgasms and collapsing on the floor. Cindy rewarmed the washcloth and cleaned him off. They took about a fifteen minute break. Since Marla hadn't had hers yet today she went next and was followed by Cindy. Tony was again cleaned up.

"Son, this is how we traditionally start things. Everyone gets their dose first then we start over in the same order as before. You tell us how you want us the second time. We're all open to anything you want."

"Mom, I'd like each of you to decide how you want it rather than me. I also want you to feel free to enjoy each other while you're waiting. That really turns me on to watch."

"You heard him ladies. Mom, you're up."

Liz stood and walked to him.

"I'd like to sit on your lap facing you. Tell us if you need a break. We'll fuck you to death otherwise."

"I will. Have a seat, Grandma," he grinned.

Liz picked up the control for the chair and lowered his legs. The chair was plenty wide for her to straddle him. She reclined the back a little then moved onto the chair with him. Tommy took his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit then put the head at her entrance. He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her hard down onto his cock. His grandmother grunted loudly as he entered. When fully seated she took his face in her hands and kissed him hard then began riding him.

"Damn, Grandma. You're as tight as Marla."

"There hasn't been anything in my pussy but my fingers for the last ten years. I think my dry spell is all over."

"Mom, would you like your granddaughter to fuck your ass while your grandson fucks your pussy?" Cindy asked.

"Bring it on!" Liz replied.

"Marla, there's a purple toy in my bottom dresser drawer. Run up and get it."

Marla ran to the bedroom and returned a moment later with it. Cindy hit the on button to test it then turned it off. She put one end in Marla's pussy. With the device in place, it looked like Marla had a purple cock. Cindy wet the cock end with her mouth then turned it on. She positioned Marla behind her mother then put the end at Liz' pink asshole.

"Go in slowly, Marla. After your in, you're on your own," Cindy instructed her daughter.

Marla pushed slightly. There was no resistance. Her grandmother moaned feeling both the vibrating dildo in her ass and her grandson's swollen cock in her pussy. The vibrations set Tommy off and he filled her pussy with cum. Marla was cumming a moment later and grandma, Liz, soon followed. None of the three slowed down and they continued with orgasm after orgasm for the next ten or so minutes before Liz collapsed on Tommy. Marla and Tommy stopped to give her some rest. Liz' three daughters helped her to the floor. Marla removed the dildo from her pussy and lay down with her face in grandma's pussy to clean up her brother's massive amounts of cum. Marla's mother and aunts each came over to share the cum and each of the women came hard at their first taste from Marla's face and mouth.

After each of the five women had taken their second turn Tommy asked about a short lunch break. Although he was tired the drug gave him need for another ejaculation during lunch. His mother happily accommodated him and shared her gift with the other four.

"Grandma, why does my pre-cum make some of you cum but not mom or Marla?"

"Your aunts and I haven't been exposed to any cum in years. I suspect that effect will wear off pretty soon. It's actually the sperm in you that triggers us and there's very little sperm in pre-cum."

"Do my cousins already know about the condition?"

"Yes. We're all getting together at here tomorrow."

"All eleven women?"

"Yes, and our man. Get plenty of rest tonight, Tommy."

"Are you sure I can do this, grandma?"

"Tommy, you've already cum fifteen times today. Marla told me she's been teaching you how to romance a girl. That's good news. It's a skill you'll need throughout life. Not all women are going to throw themselves at you like we do."

"You really think I'm gonna have time or interest in other women?"

"Yes on both counts. We'll do our best to keep you happy and satisfied but you'll still have desires and needs we can't fill. We're all the same way. If Marla's attracted to someone, I hope she's smart enough to pursue it. Our relationship has to be completely open."

"I see what you mean."

"My dad, your great grandfather, Aaron, was servicing five of us. He saw us all as his women. As we started to have our own lives and lovers it really bothered him. He was a bit possessive. Don't look at us as yours. You provide a wonderful, loving and healing service for each of us but we still need to have lives just like you do."

"Mom, shouldn't we clean up? We have an errand to run," Cindy asked.

Liz looked at the kitchen clock.

"Heaven's yes. Let's go."

Everyone who was finished with lunch headed to the shower. The others finished lunch and joined them. Charlotte and Charlene helped Tommy unload again while in the shower. Tommy was surprised that he wasn't even getting sore. His cock had seen more action today than ever before. After everyone was dressed they loaded into two cars and left. They drove for about twenty minutes before arriving at their destination.

Naomi, Tommy and Marla's great grandmother greeted them at the door. She hugged and kissed everyone but held Tommy's hand the entire time. Naomi was in her middle eighties. Even at that age Tommy could see how attractive she had been at one time. She and Tommy sat on the couch together.

"Tommy, I hear you have something for me."

"That's what the tell me."

"I don't move around very well. How about if Marla or your mom collect it then share with me?"

"Do you have a preference, grandma?"

"I've seen your mother give my husband hundreds of blowjobs but I've never seen Marla give a single one," Naomi replied.

"I think Marla would agree to that."

"Your great grandfather would have asked for a real show?"

"Like what?" Tommy asked.

"While Marla is sucking you, her mother would be eating her and your mom's mother would be eating her. I'd even enjoy that show."

"Aren't you going to get in on the action?"

"Oh heaven's yes. After Marla gives me your cum, she can eat me. Then you start at the back of the line and fuck your way to the front."

"Grandma, were you the creative force behind grandpa?" Cindy asked.

"I came up with most of the craziness that's gone on in this family for the last fifty years. Hopefully one of you has been paying attention. I'm not going to be around much longer to be your director."

"Mom has," Marla laughed.

Naomi clapped her hands, "Everyone naked and in positions. Someone help me with my clothes."

Charlotte and Charlene came to her and helped her undress. Everyone else undressed themselves and got into position. Tommy doubled a towel and put it under him on the couch. Marla took Tommy's cock in her hand and began stroking him. Her mother, Cindy, crawled up behind her and began eating her. Cindy's mother crawled behind her and did the same.

"Now that's pretty. Someone take a picture," Naomi said.

Charlene grabbed her phone and took both pictures and a short video.

"Aunt Char, video this," Marla instructed.

She took some of the pre-cum from the tip of Tommy's cock and held it up to her great grandmother.

"Taste, ggma?" Marla asked grinning.

Naomi opened her mouth and Marla inserted her finger. Naomi flushed and immediately had an orgasm. Everyone watched smiling. When she recovered they were all back at their tasks.

"With just pre-cum? Holy shit, Tommy! What's going to happen when I get your cum in my mouth?"

"You're gonna cum again, grandma," Tommy replied.

It didn't take long for anyone in the group to cum. When Tommy came Marla moved her mouth to Naomi and shared the cum. Naomi immediately came again and squirted. Marla was surprised she had never seen anyone squirt before. She moved her mouth to Naomi's pussy and began licking. Tommy went to Liz and entered her from behind and soon filled her with cum. She rolled over on her back and Charlotte licked her clean. Both orgasmed. Tommy moved next to his mother and entered her. She came quickly and he continued until he came again inside her. She rolled away and Charlene cleaned her with both cumming again. Tommy entered Marla and began to pound her while she licked their great grandmother. Both she and Naomi came. When Tommy came, Marla moved over and laid down allowing her mother to lick her clean. Cindy, as always, came at the touch of her tongue to the semen in her daughter. Tommy knelt between his great grandmother's legs. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch.

DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers
12