All Comments on 'Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 05'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Magic Cock with Magic Jizz

OK.

kingswedekingswedeover 3 years ago
Keep going

He needs to get his sister and a cousin pregnant, they both have boys that will keep it program going after he is gone. (You fill in the story line)

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Holy crap this keeps getting better and better. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I say he has mostly daughters cause the males are obviously rare and it isn't until he is a grandpa (though still his daughter too) that another make with the right cum is born. That would be at around 40 and then someone else would be helping before he his 60.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

6⭐️s!!! If I had any say in the matter, I’d be expecting 40 more chapters! Fucking excellent story!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Surprisingly good story really far fetched but still good. He should be breeding all of them that are able including his mum and aunts if there not to old.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

WOW 100% HOT thanks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Fucking hot series! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES