Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Cindy, do I smell bad?"

"Sweetheart, you smell wonderful."

"Does it taste bed?"

"You've never tasted it?" Beth shook her head. Cindy collected some of Beth's juices and offered it on her finger. Beth reluctantly tasted it.

"I like that. Can I taste yours?"

Cindy collected some of her juices and offered that. Beth didn't hesitate to take it in her mouth.

"I like yours better. Will you sit here and let me lick you?"

"I will if you want me to." Beth nodded.

Cindy helped her up then took her place in the chair. Beth went straight to work and in about five minutes Cindy rewarded Beth by having an orgasm.

Upstairs, Tommy had taken the girls into the master. They all sat on the bed. He began by kissing each gently. Each offered their tongues which he gladly accepted. They surprised him when the twins passionately kissed each other. They became oblivious to Tommy and began playing with each other's breasts. They had obviously done this before. They slipped off each other's shirts. Neither wore a bra. Their breasts were small, not much more than buds and puffy nipples. They stopped and turned back to Tommy, who began touching and licking their breasts. He had gotten hard and one of the girls took him in her hand. Her fingers wouldn't even go around it. The other laid back on the bed and removed her shorts and then her tiny panties. Her pussy was bare but he could see the glistening of the moisture. She sat up and held his cock while the other removed her pants. When the second girl was naked they rolled facing each other in the 69 position, licking and kissing each other's pussies. They sat up and smiled.

"Did you like that, Tommy?"

"I loved that."

"We're both virgins. After we suck you will you fix that for us?"

"Are you on birth control?"

"We're both on the pill."

"I'd love to help you with that."

"Lie down, we want to suck you together."

Tommy laid back with a couple of pillows propping him up to watch. The girls both moved between his legs. One would stroke and play with his balls while the other swallowed him and then they would trade places. Then they would both lick his cock at the same time, frequently exchanging kisses with each other as their mouths met. He could tell these two were well practiced. They might look like little girls but they played together like seasoned porn stars. It didn't take Tommy long to cum. They each took three of four jets in their mouth before aiming him at their faces. They had cum in their hair, and all over their faces, necks and chests. They licked each other clean and swallowed.

"We've been practicing with a dildo so it shouldn't be hard."

One of the girls laid on her back and the other got on top, again in the 69 position. The bottom one began eating the other.

"Get up behind me and put it in, Tommy."

The second girl buried her face in her sister's pussy. Tommy got up behind her and easily slid inside. She moaned as he entered and began rocking him in and out. He matched her pace and in no time he came inside her. She was overflowing and cum ran down onto the lower sister's face. The girl on top raised her head.

"Pull out now. We're going to roll over so you can do the other one."

Tommy pulled out and the lower twin was flooded from the cum in her sister's pussy. She lapped up as much as she could reach. They rolled over without ever losing contact with each other. Tommy moved to the other end and mounted the other. It took a little longer for him this time but he filled her as well to overflowing.

"Pull out and we'll finish each other."

Tommy pulled out and watched the second twin try to catch the cum spilling from her sister. They were working hard at eating each other's pussies. They seemed to cum at the exact same moment. After resting for just a moment they got off the bed.

"Come on, we want to show mommy what we did."

Tommy got up and followed then down the stairs. Their faces and chests were covered with cum and it dripped from their pussies with each step. The walked proudly into the living room and up to Charlotte.

"Mommy, we brought you lots of cum." They were grinning.

Everyone else looked almost shocked but walked to them licking cum and cumming as they did. Bev and Marla lay back between their legs licking the cream pie and cumming repeatedly. Tommy walked to his chair and sat in amazement.

"That's a surprise," Cindy told him.

"No shit. That was fucking amazing."

"Got anything left for mom?"

"Always."

Cindy straddled him and rode them both to completion. Liz followed her. And then Bev mounted him.

"Mom, I need your assistance please," Tony asked.

Cindy came over and scooped a handful of cum from his lap. Bev had settled down fully on his cock. Cindy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back forcing her mouth open. She dropped some of the cum in Bev's mouth. Bev came instantly rocking and writhing. When she recovered mostly, Cindy did it again. Then kept repeating it. By six or seven Bev was a panting, sweating, rag doll. Cindy continued until Bev collapsed on Tommy. Cindy let her recover more this time then pulled her head back and looked her in the eye.

"You want more?" Cindy asked.

"Yes," she whimpered.

Cindy put more in her mouth. This time when she came, Tommy came with her. Her orgasm lasted for several minutes and Cindy kept adding more cum. Bev collapsed again. Tommy stood with his cock still inside her and laid her on the couch.

"One large cream pie for Bonnie as requested."

Bonnie ran to them and dove right in. Bev was out of it.

"Marla, I believe you're up."

"Tommy, if it's all the same to you I'd like a little alone time with you tonight."

"I'd love that, sis."

Liz came to him. "Think you can do three togo cups? Charlotte and the twins can't make it tomorrow."

"I'll do four. They need to keep doing the tongue thing. They're the only ones who don't cum from that yet."

"When is everyone coming, grandma?"

"Ask Marla, she's your manager," Liz grinned. "Charlotte, we're calling it a day soon. You need to bring the girls and get your togo cups."

Charlotte and the girls came over to the chair. Charlotte started first and one of the twins got under her and began eating her while the second was sucking her breasts. When Tommy came Charlotte did too as she collected it all in her mouth then spit it into a cup. One of the twins took her place and Charlotte ate her as the second twin sucked on her tiny breasts. She collected hers in the cup as her mother had. The second twin took her place and the other twin ate her while Charlotte worked on the breasts. All three worked to collect the last cup with their mouths. Charlotte was rimming him most of that time. Tommy didn't realize how long Charlotte's tongue was until then. When Tommy came each of the twins took one spurt in their mouth before holding the cup to collect the rest. When the cup was capped one twin kissed her mother, sharing the cum. Charlotte came immediately. They let her rest before the second twin did the same and got the same results.

"We're going to do the tongue thing all evening. Next time will be even better," a twin told him.

"It's tough to top perfection. One of these days I'd like to use those cute little butts of yours."

"We've got a toy to work on that. How about on Grandpa Day?"

"I'd love it."

Everyone except Tommy, Cindy and Marla started getting dressed. Before leaving each gave Tommy a kiss on the lips. Before Liz kissed him Cindy put a few drops of his cum on his tongue without Liz seeing it. When she kissed him he slipped her the cum. As she came, she fell into his lap. She laid there for a few minutes before getting up.

"You're mother put you up to that, didn't she?"

"My sweet, innocent mother, grandma?"

Liz grinned. "I'll see you tomorrow. Marla and I talked. She has everything set up. I gave her the drug and showed her how to use it. Tomorrow will be a lot easier on you. Rest tonight, baby."

"I will. Bye, Grandma."

Everyone but he three who lived there left. All three were pretty exhausted.

"Mom, if you and Marla want to go shower I'll pick up down here. Then I'd like to take my two favorite women to dinner."

"Are you sure you're up to that, Tommy?" Cindy asked.

"I feel great, mom. Go ahead."

Marla and mom did just that. Tommy straightened the house and then took his shower. Once dressed they went out to dinner. When they got home mom went to bed. Tommy and Marla went to her room.

"I get you to myself now?"

"Just you and me, sis."

"Are you up to fooling around?"

"With you? Always. What I'd really like is to eat your pussy until you scream like last night."

"You can eat my pussy all you want, bro. I ate every pussy there today except one of the twins. I'll have to eat them both now to make sure I got everyone."

"Marla, are you going to talk or take off your pants?"

"Bitch, bitch, bitch!" Marla stood and took off her clothes.

They spent the rest of the night in each other's arms.

12