All Comments on 'Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 08'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Sorry, no I'm not sorry! Stopped reading early on when the eating of menstrual pussy started. Too fucking disgusting!!!! You have a very sick mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfortunate

Wow. I have never seen a author absolutely trash their own story with such vigor before. Why you would work so hard writing six chapters of a fairly original story and then use your last two chapters to piss all over it is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

We agree this was a great story first 6 chapter them BOOM shit storm of epic proportions happens and kills the whole thing in 2 chapters. What a wast

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree. I was rating 5 stars until I had to move to 1 star the last few.

Why take a disgusting teen when you were batting a thousand?

It’s like most writers think they now have to include anal sex and the G

spot in every story.

Too much inbreeding of stories. Authors Are reading other stories & doing the same or trying to outdo the others.

And authors should at least read up on human anatomy.

After a Vasectomy there was nary a change in my semen volume, but after a radical Prostatectomy nothing came out.

At least I started to get blowjobs since there was no worry about coming in her mouth & no cleanup if I masterbated.

98% of semen is made in the prostate, not the testes.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Dr Anonymous. Thank you for the anatomy and physiology lesson but you are incorrect. Maybe you should re-read that chapter in your A&P text.

I do appreciate your feedback.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Special Blend

Fun series but Tommy should have left after he was taken advantage of by Liz and let them remember what it was like without his special blend for a couple weeks since she was unwilling to give him a safe word. He should have expressed his dominance and been the man.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
Wanna be biker ?

Bloody pussy ? Guess I was never with a heavy flowing lady I ate a lot of bloody pussy in my day I never got drenched like portrayed in this story . I grew up pulling the scabs off me knees and sucking the blood from It can't remember a time were I didn't like the taste of a woman's flow guess I was a wanna be biker heard they'd eat bloody pussy all the time as a kid !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Sorry buddy. You lost me when it came to the water sports. I couldn't continue after that. Just not my thing. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like that you explained that this could be dangerous and that Bev, got a lesson in self restraint. I agree that the blood flow was a bit much but I really loved how you ended it with Marla content with just being with her brother. I thought Bonnie should have been his personal slave but still I liked how it ended.

LynchjimLynchjimover 2 years ago

Well said pal dr anonymous is a shite doctor lol I enjoyed it not my img blood eating but it didn’t spoil it for me in fact I’d say it was pretty original as I’ve not come across that in the hundred’s of stories I’ve read on literotica and stories online. So 5* from me and thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with Brandon11. Liz fails to understand that Tommy has all the power in this relationship. The way she abused him Ch. 7 should have resulted in consequences. He needed to demonstrate what they stand to lose without him by not participating to some extend.

Carnes8004Carnes8004almost 2 years ago

Just 2 things. Bonnie should have been moved in with Tommy as his slave. Second, Tommy should have canceled Grandpa's Day until he was told who took his ass. He didn't realize he had the power in the family.

However, it was your story, Than for the read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well you finally did what 95% of authors do is to turn him into a pushy, I am just assuming that most of the writers on here want to have their balls chopped off and fucked in the ass. When did men start wanting to be fuck boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES