Tommy's Special Blend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that'll still work but I'd change tractor to pickup truck since we all live in the city," Naomi suggested.

As soon as Bonnie had collected the second container. Cindy and Liz finished cleaning the wounds and put a bulky dressing on it.

"Bev, come here. I'd like to talk to you," Tommy said.

"I scolded her and sent her home," Liz replied.

"Will one of you let her know that I understand she didn't mean to cut me and that I'm not angry?"

"I'll tell her," Charlene assured him.

Over the next hour they collected nine four ounce cups and divided them up between those not living with Tommy. The group worked together to put the playroom back in order. With his mother and sister helping they washed Tommy up and dressed him. Then Cindy and Marla drove him to the ER.

Their explanation of the injury wasn't questioned and Tommy wound up with forty one stitches. They ordered an antibiotic and sent him home with instructions for limited activity for two weeks and return to have the sutures removed in ten days. Cindy took Tommy and Marla home then went to the pharmacy for the prescription. Between cold packs and ibuprofen they kept his pain under fairly good control.

Bev stopped by the following day to apologize for what she had done. Tommy was fine with it but Cindy and Marla were still pretty pissed about it. Marla became Tommy's 24/7 attendant. Sunday afternoon Liz had the massage table brought to the house so Tommy wouldn't have to sit in the chair on Wednesday when the harem returned.

Just for fun on Wednesday, Tommy made a list of the women and without seeing or hearing who was under the table got eight out of ten right. By Saturday, except for needing help in the shower he was back to full activity.

**********

Hi readers,

This is Marla. It's been ten years since the story began and I thought I'd share what's happened since Tommy and I started making Mom's coffee.

Great-grandma Naomi developed dementia and it wasn't long before she was trying to suck every man at the senior citizen center. They requested we not bring her back after the second time they caught her. She died about a year later when she had a heart attack during an orgasm. She did go with a smile on her face and cum on her bib. Tommy felt a little guilty until grandma Liz gave him a note that Naomi had written a couple of years earlier. She died exactly how she had hoped.

Grandma Liz is our matriarch now and is still actively participating in our family get togethers and even at age seventy she's still as hot and horny as ever. Cousin Bonnie lives with her as her sub and both are very happy.

Aunt Charlotte lives alone now since the twins moved out. She stops by about twice a week and stocks up her supply of Tommy's Special Blend and ships it to the twins. When they turned twenty one the twins moved to LA. They've worked in the porn industry since they arrived. I haven't seen the videos but I've been told they have a corner of the market for identical twins that do each other and are doing quite well.

As far as Aunt Charlene goes she lives a good life. She does travel a lot but restricts her travels to within the United States. Going through customs into France they confiscated her seven containers of cum. They just didn't believe it was conditioner. It embarrassed her so bad she gave up international travel. Beth is married to a very sweet woman named, Mallory. They have a two year old son named Tommy after his father. Yep, it's our Tommy. Beth has a second one on the way who is also Tommy's, but if she knows the sex she's not telling. Bev surprised us all. I think we all expected her to do something wild and crazy with her life but after injuring Tommy she changed. She teaches second graders and loves it. She married another teacher last year and he's very much in the dark why she feels the need to visit her mother two or three times a week. We know but certainly aren't telling.

Mom, is doing fantastic. She retired young and bought a big new house with a pool. Since Tommy and I still live with her she needed a bigger house. She's in her fifties now and at her sexual prime. She's sucking or fucking Tommy at least twice a day. Tommy doesn't mind a bit.

Tommy and I both got our degrees but our primary job is keeping the Special Blend flowing. We're so organized at it that we have plenty of time for our three kids, Elise who is seven, Alex is five and Jeff who will soon turn four.

I hope you enjoyed our story. Next time you have a cup of coffee think of us.

Love,

Marla the Barista

12