Tomorrow

Story Info
He finally gets to be with long-time crush.
2k words
4.14
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had a crush on Katie for 20 years.

I first saw her in high school. She was in my junior-year English class. Her thick body, large breasts and plump, round butt drew my attention right away.

Unfortunately, I wasn't the first to be drawn to her, and she'd already acquired a boyfriend. I awkwardly tried to talk to her a few times, in the hope that we could at least be friends, but my shyness made things difficult, and she looked at me almost pityingly.

Because we both stayed in the small town we grew up in, and there weren't a lot of places to do things like shop or eat or go to the movies at, our paths crossed frequently. We'd say hi to each other in the store or at the theater, and I would look longingly at her, but since she had gotten married, I was afraid to do more than just say hi. She knew I was crushing - I couldn't possibly hide it - but I didn't want to do anything that would be interpreted as hitting on her.

High school reunions were the worst. I'd see her and her husband enjoying themselves and socializing and I'd still be single, awkward, by myself in the corner, pining for the woman I knew I couldn't have. I had a good, stable job, and had probably worked extra hard to advance my career to compensate for being a zero in the dating game. When I needed a woman's touch I'd go to the local whorehouse, three or four times a year. In between I would watch porn and jerk off, usually fantasizing about Katie's voluptuous body.

So it came as a sudden shock, one day as I was shopping for food, to encounter Katie in the frozen dinner aisle with tears on her cheeks, clearly trying to keep from blubbering.

"Katie?" My voice was quivering, seeing the expression on her face. "Are you all right?"

She looked up at me. "Hi, Brad." Her voice was dull and emotionless. "No, I'm not."

"Can I help with anything?"

"Find me somewhere to live."

What in the actual fuck?

"You can crash at my place. Why do you need a new place to live? What happened to Greg's house?"

"Oh, it's still there. He's just kicking me out of it."

There had to be more to the story than that. I encouraged Katie to walk to my car with me, where I could sit and talk with her.

She told me her story. Her husband very much wanted kids. They had tried five times. Five times she had miscarried. After the fifth, the doctor had told Katie that for her own health, she wasn't allowed to try again, and in fact, he recommended a hysterectomy. When Greg heard that he went ballistic. He went even more ballistic after she had the hysterectomy, and said he didn't want to be with a woman who couldn't have kids. He gave her a month to get out.

"What about adoption?"

"Nope. He insists on passing along his own genes."

"Jeez. I'm so, so sorry. Anyway, you're welcome to stay with me for as long as you live. Would you like me to help you pack?"

"I'll think about it. I'm still in shock."

I gave her my phone number and address, and she went back into the market. At least she was no longer about to burst into tears.

A week later, I found myself helping Katie pack her things.

"I figured a loser like you would take her in," Greg observed as he placed books into a box. "I didn't figure you cared about passing your useless genes on, anyway."

"There's more to life than having kids," I replied. "And you know as well as she does I've been crushing on her since high school."

Katie flashed me a smile from where she was folding clothes and placing them in a suitcase.

"Oh, I know, Brad," Greg grunted. "That's why I wasn't worried about kicking her out. If there hadn't been a bunch of losers around here who I knew would be willing to house her, I'd have made sure she had a place to go first before cutting her loose."

The sarcasm in my voice was thicker than a 19th-century London fog. "How generous."

With three people spending the entire weekend on the packing, move, and unpacking, Katie and her things were successfully installed at my place by Sunday evening. After seeing to it that every box was opened and the stuff put away properly, Greg headed for the front door.

"She's all yours now, Brad," he said. "Peace, out."

And like that, he was gone.

I insisted on not doing more than hugging Katie until the divorce was finalized. Fortunately, Greg and Katie just wanted it over with, there were of course no kids (which adds a lot of complications), they'd kept their bank accounts separate the entire time, and Katie was willing to relinquish any claim to Greg's house in return for a generous amount of alimony. (She'd had some part-time jobs while with him but for the most part was a full-time housewife.) The details were settled and the papers finalized - without any lawyers - within six weeks, and two months after moving into my house, Katie was officially a divorcee.

While I hadn't done more than hug Katie, I had talked a lot with her. Actually, she did the talking and I did the listening. At first, there was a good deal of anger towards Greg, but as they disentangled from each other, the anger lessened and by the time the divorce was final, the anger was gone. She was sad about the five miscarriages, and I just held her and let her cry on my shoulder. There wasn't anything else I could do. She appreciated me just being there for her.

The first Friday after the divorce was official, Katie walked up to me after dinner and hugged me from behind. "Thank you... for everything. I know you've been wanting my body, but you've been very patient and you've taken the time to get to actually know me. You've displayed interest in me, not just interest in ramming your cock into one of my holes."

I blushed. "Thanks, Katie."

"I'm just as horny as you," Katie informed me. "And I think you're attractive in every sense of the word. Let's get in the bedroom."

After making pit stops, we stripped and climbed onto the large bed.

"Kiss me," Katie purred, reaching her arms out and pulling me against her.

I placed my lips against hers. She hadn't been kidding about being as horny as me. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and found its way into my throat. I found myself kissing her in return just to fend off her forceful attack.

When we broke for air, Katie seized my already-hard cock, wrapping her fingers around it. "I'm guessing you have a lot stored up," she said nonchalantly. "I'd better make you cum before I fuck you or you won't last 3 strokes."

I merely nodded. Katie was of course correct. It had been a long time since I'd had a release.

She used an arm and a leg to pin me to the bed, face up. Her free hand stroked up and down on my cock. I moaned as she pumped me.

"You've been wanting this for 20 years."

That was a statement, not a question. It was true. Katie continued steadily moving her hand up and down along my pole.

"Now you have the woman of your dreams naked and in your bed."

I was now moaning and panting as she jerked me. My balls felt very full.

"She's eager to make you cum."

My moans increased in intensity. Now as she moved her hand up and down, my cock twitched and throbbed.

"Go ahead and cum for me, Brad."

She sped her hand up. My hips bucked. She brought her face within a few inches of my pole and licked her lips. My entire body seemed to tighten.

"Let me see you spurt."

She lifted her face away and aimed my cock slightly back towards me. My sperm burst forth in jets. She removed her hand and let me finish shooting, then licked my chest and belly clean before swallowing. My cock was still half-hard and I didn't think my balls were fully drained.

"Okay, now I'll get you fully hard again while you warm me up."

Katie swung her body around and lowered her slit onto my face, taking my rod into her mouth.

"Mmmmm." I licked along her gash, tasting her. Jerking me off had made her wet.

"Go ahead and eat me out."

"Yes, dear."

I slipped my tongue between her folds and lapped up her honey. Her head bobbed up and down, taking my rod all the way in and then popping up so she had just the tip between her lips. Her tongue traced nice patterns on my pole, and i was quickly fully hard.

Katie pressed her massive body downwards, trapping my face between her legs. I struggled to breathe as she ground her box against me. I sped up my tongue, swirling it in circles to collect her sweetness. She shivered and moaned.

She continued steadily sucking my cock. I put my hands on her massive rear and groped her butt cheeks as I licked her. Katie shivered and pressed down further.

I could tell she was getting close, so I redoubled my efforts. I moved one hand so i could brush her clit. That made her gasp. She clamped her legs around my skull. I kept licking and carefully rubbed her button. She let out a gusher of cum. I gulped down as much of it as I could.

Katie released my head from her legs' vise-grip and rolled off me. "That was awesome. Now I want you to fuck me, Brad, and fill me with your cum."

"Sounds good. I want to be on top."

"Okay. Missionary position it is."

She lay on her back and spread her legs. I got into position, rubbed my cock against her dripping pussy, then slid inside her.

"Mmmmm. Fuck me hard and deep."

I took a moment to build a rhythm, then began drilling her hard and deep like she requested. Katie shivered and wrapped her legs around my hips.

"That's perfect. Pound me."

I slammed into her with as much force as I could muster. Then I leaned down, still fucking her fast, and kissed her huge chest.

"Ooooh. You like my F-cups?'

"I like all of you."

I kissed her large, round belly and caressed her tits. She shivered and wrapped her arms around me. I moved my mouth back to her chest and suckled one nipple while tweaking the other.

"MMMMMM!"

Katie shuddered beneath me and let out a howl of pure lust as she climaxed. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, trying to squeeze the cum out of it. I continued to slam into her, moving my hips as fast as possible.

"Are you getting close?" she panted.

"Yes, dear." I pressed my torso downwards and she locked her arms around me, holding me very tightly. I thrust into her box with every ounce of energy I had. She let out another primal scream as she climaxed again, and this time her twitching box set me off. I filled her with hot jets of my cum. She locked her legs and her arms around me, immobilizing me until my cock stopped spurting and started softening.

When she finally released her grip I pulled out and lay next to her, completely spent. She pulled me against her and lay still, enjoying the afterglow.

When we could speak again, she whispered, "I think I'll really like being with you."

"And I'll love being in you, sweetie... um, wait... I meant with you."

"In me works. Just promise you'll never kick me out."

I kissed her. "I promise."

It's a promise I've kept for 10 years so far, and one I'll never break.