All Comments on 'Tomorrow is Another Day Ch. 01'

by The Mouse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've never much cared for father/daughter incest stories, but...

this was wonderful, you wee sleekit varmit! Loved the characters (esp. Charlie), and hope further chapters will be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guauuuuu!

Really romantic and hot story.

Normally, I don`t agree this kind of stories about father/daughter, but this time..., well, I was surrounding with this tale.

Waiting the next chapter soon!

5* four you.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written but...

...I took issue with the treatment of Rob earlier on in the story, as well as the problematic assumptions regarding bisexuality. If a person comes out as bisexual, that's all well and good. No issues there. But if said bisexual individual wants to maintain a relationship with both a man and a woman SIMULTANEOUSLY, that's a completely separate dynamic. If I'm with someone and I want it to be monogamous, it's perfectly reasonable to be angry and upset that they suddenly start seeing someone else, regardless of gender. That doesn't make the angry person in question (e.g. Rob) homophobic or unaccepting -- it makes them reasonably upset at being in a love triangle they weren't expecting to be part of.

If Rob is dating Lindsay, and he's in love, and then Lindsay says she's in love with someone else (man or woman)--he's gonna be heartbroken and angry and sad. It isn't a matter of Rob rejecting Lindsay's sexuality. Bisexual people don't routinely keep multiple partners and force these partners to all be okay with it. Like anyone else, a bisexual person can want a serious or a casual relationship...but to suddenly enter into a polygamous relationship and then shift the burden all on the shoulders of the one person in the relationship who's not okay with it, is not only unfair, but it inaccurately reduces sexual orientation by conflating it with monogamy vs polygamy. Also, it operates under the all too common, faulty, and insulting assumption that bisexual people are selfish, promiscuous people who want to have as many partners as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Such a great story. Hope to read more of it soon. Keep up.the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing but...

Amazing story, I truly enjoyed it, however, I really didn't like the part about Rob being screwed over. The story would have been fine without that bit or it could have been constructed in such a way that Rob was cheating on her first and that's why Lindsay hooked up with Charlie.

How it was portrayed is not how it actually happens when you have a bisexual SO.

If not for that premise, the story would have been flawless albeit some minor grammatical/spelling errors. I await more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pleasantly Surprised

When I read a note about the story being a first I usually end up disappointed, and I end up moving on about halfway through. Your story kept me reading. I felt so bad that I just wanted to give a big hug and listen to stories about Jan. Normally it takes away from a story, but it was done in a different way so that it worked.

The issue about Rob is one I don't quite follow, and I was not understanding the reason for the anger directed at him. His girlfriend is the one being unfaithful, so why wouldn't he be upset? It started with just the two of them, but then ahe decided to bring in someone else which changed the rules. It isn't fair to be upset for his reaction. Wanting his girlfriend to love him and want him more than other people is not homophobic. It seems as if Lindsey has trouble distinguishing the difference between bisexual and selfish. I don't quite understand why many believe those are mutually exclusive, so I felt I should point it out.

Thank you for sharing your story. I would have liked it more if Charlie wasn't included. That is just me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magic

Loved it, Hope you carry the story on am 80 not been so hard or so long in years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Awesome sexy story! Really well written. Looking forward to part 2.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

And that's just chapter one!?! Wow! Can't wait to see the next chapter! Five stars.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Touching

But...you can't fuck your daughter happily, while thinking of your deceased wife. It doesn't work that way.

pantylvr103pantylvr103over 7 years ago
Amazing

Long start, but i love the build up! Well done, and i can't wait for more!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
WOW!

Looking for Ch. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmmmmm

you did a thorough background and buildup without dragging. You gave more than enough detail that you brought the reader along with you and put feelings into the plot that most readers (those that are alive, at least) felt every stroke and hand pressure as they happened. Mmmmm. Little Charlie is in her own right desirable and

so very ...very....outrageously complex. Now that the door with Linz has opened and torn off the hinges, how far do you go? All of the story or get the parts you want to tell.

I see a family being developed, Yes Children. So sweet, oh so sweet. GP

Roadrunner01Roadrunner01over 7 years ago
Extremely enjoyable

Great characterization of your yourself, daughter and daughters friend, plus a wealth of detail as you experience a huge tragedy...the loss of your wife...you also seem to segue into a sexual relationship with the two girls with no effort, a well thought out story which could very easily be real...my compliments..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous