All Comments on 'Tomorrow is Promised Pt. 01'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
"...keep her and cherish her..."

What a lovely line that is---it brought a lump to this old agnostic's throat. And it sounds as if it's easier for British officers to resign their commissions than for US officers. Another great episode in your ongoing saga, Candy. I think this one could run and run. Interesting to read the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" guidelines. Typical bureaucratic fudging, afraid to bite the bullet and do the job properly. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next part; this is one of the Lit tales that leaves readers with their tongues hanging out, eager for more.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 4 years ago

So disappointed when I finished “throwin pennies in the bay” - so erotic and poignant. Had a suspicion Alex and Virginia would meet again, and now hopeful. Nice tales you weave.

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 4 years ago
So Glad Your Back

Thank you so much for continuing Virginia’s story. I was worried you had abandoned her and the boys. You’ve done another job at writing an erotic and romantic tale, bringing tears to my eyes tale. The richness of you stories has me begging for more.

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing Virginia’s story. The sense of loss and raw emotion was beautifully written. Looking forward to the next instalment.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
A Beautiful Continuation!!

Am very pleased with Virginia her returning to your focus. Tomorrow is Promised was really quite emotional, especially with Virginia's / Bonnie's graveside conversations. Also, Virginia's relationship with Mathew & Mark is awesome, as she is now 100% their Mom.

Please post Pt. 02 ASAP, since I am quite anxious to learn if Alex / Virginia can "possibly revive" their prior relationship into a Beautiful and Everlasting Love!!!

Definitely 5*-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What about Alex's "kink"?

Great follow-on story! Kind of surprised Virginia hasn't checked out more of the club scene that SoCal has always been known for to meet potentially like-minded ladies.

Wondering if Alex still has her pee interests and how that might be playing out 10 years down the road...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

another good one cannot weight for the next one

bestwishes a fan shayne

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 4 years ago
More real than you can possibly know

My best friend was the mother of a son. She had a daughter-in-law who called my friend her mother. And she had a granddaughter born recently. All of them were absolutely precious to her and had buoyed her in her deep struggles. But the one she loved the most was her wife. I was regaled by all the tales she could think of about her wife's incredible caring for her and her ability to help her in the worst, and the least, of struggles. They made love in a sexual way often enough, but they made love in caring and companionship, each as a match for what the other was short on, all the time. My best friend was my best friend because of her wife, who literally and figuratively held her hand and encouraged her to write (for this site, among others) and write outstanding stories, essays and letters. My best friend was Catholic and a nurse, just as Bonnie planned to be.

Now my friend is gone, after six and a half years I knew her and a long illness (not cancer). Her wife remains as mother to her son, mother-in-law to her daughter-in-law and grandmother to the little girl. They call her by her first name, although the granddaughter will call her Nanna.

Virginia's and Bonnie's tory could just as easily be the wife's story, although the Army played no part in their lives. Not everything can mirror life.

I feel almost as fervently as Bonnie did that my friend's wife will fall in love again. In both cases, these are the most special of women. I don't actually know the best friend's wife (I sent her a Mother's Day note a year ago and was told she liked it), so all I can do is hope from a distance. But Virginia brought all of it out, the love for a wife that can transcend--or magnify--everything else.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Sequel

Having previously read and enjoyed 'Your Silver Nights and Golden Days, I was thrilled that you found a way to continue the story. Your writing made me think that you have actually lived through the 'hell' that this young woman had to endure for her love.

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanover 3 years ago
Time Jumping Fun

I enjoyed the style the story has been told in so far. I’m looking forward to reading the next installment.

I think I’ll stop by Giovani’s for take out tomorrow on my way home just to live in the story a bit.

Thanks for sharing such an emotional journey with us.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Torn apart

Omg this plot and story brings me to my borders and farther away ...... Tears running down im crying and yes damit its so real, as it is parts of my real being ..... Im so feeling for them and the tragedy is hurting ...... Im taken by your words ..... Thank you

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

This is such a nice story, well-written, thoughtfully and reflective. Thank you for posting.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

You are an amazing writer pulling out all the emotions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES