All Comments on 'Tomorrow is Promised Pt. 03'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
"...who you love...

...is between you and God..." Somewhere in most of your stories, Candy, you find the perfect sentence. This is one that as an old lapsed Catholic I fully endorse (perhaps the Church's stance would be different if not governed by a bunch of old men in the Vatican). So as usual, a greatly satisfying chapter. I could have waited for Lady with the Lamp as suggested but I was in no mood for self-denial this morning (and if I had been I would have cracked sooner or later). If I can make one small criticism: near the start of the chapter you were a little heavy on the technical aspects of Judy's work. This might lose you some readers which would be a pity. Otherwise, just great.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 4 years ago
Virginia

Captivating, engaged characters, especially Virginia and Alex, and wonderfully erotic sex. Enjoy your vacation. Hopefully await loving relationship between Virginia and Judy.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Candy Cane Is Wicked!!!!

Toward the end of Pt. 01, Virginia, Matthew & Mark were celebrating the memory of Bonnie's 41st B'day at Jack's Salad Bar, when Virginia noticed a lady dining with 2-young girls. Virginia took a long second look, with the lady also gazing at her. I noted this exchange with interest, and mentally queried if a relationship could possibly evolve with them.

However, we moved along to Pt, 02 (Alex), with the restaurant lady (Judy) and her daughters (Amy / Emily) not being mentioned. Therefore, I thought maybe the connection was in my imagination & no relationship was on Candy Cane's horizon for this story.

Fast forward past Pt. 02 (Alex) to now Pt. 03 (Judy) and we now have a connection established with the lady and her daughters at Jack's Salad Bar. This connection is "Awesome" in that Alex had previously been lovers of "Virginia / Judy" whom each walked away from her, then after a several year absence, having a "brief intense revival with both ladies", followed by to their deciding there was no long term future in either relationship.

Our demonic Candy Cane, then organizes an "innocent interview" for a new position, at Raytheon and "guess who comes to dinner"!!! Virginia has now officially met Judy at her interview, appearing to not yet realizing that Judy was the lady with her daughters at Jack's Salad Bar on Bonnie's 41st B'day memorial celebration.

Candy Cane, please enjoy your brief R & R then concoct some wicked brew in your devious mind; where I am quite certain that we will sail innocently into the "Joyous Happily Forever Moment", with a beautiful family of 6-persons, anchored by Virginia / Judy falling in love!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow Is Promised = 5*-STARS Forever & Lesbian Sex Hall Of Fame

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
It's as if

They were meant to fulfill the promise together. So many overlapping relationships and histories. It would be hard for Judy and Virginia to avoid learning that they had Alex in common. Especially since they each caught the other scoping themselves out and are soon to be working together. I won't even mention Megan.

Judy and Virginia are each raising two teenagers. Both widowed at least to my thinking. They have almost too much in common but that doesn't mean they couldn't end up committed to each other. Candy, you have a rich pallet to paint from. I know what I'd like to see but this is your tale. I will be following intently. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

enjoy your rest your one of a few authors that draw me in so well so be well best wishes a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks Candy

Thanks Candy for your reply to my comments on chapter 2, I did not ever expect you to take the time to respond to my musings. I am sure you get lots of annoying "help" like mine.

I have just read chapter 3 of this series and am now a little embarrassed for my hasty review of chapter 2. I should know you love your girls and would have Virginia's back

I have decided for the rest of this series, I will let you be the writer and I will be the reader.

I cannot write and can only imagine what a difficult task it is to bring multiple story lines and characters together into a coherent series

Still love your work

Love

Steph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Potential tie-up?

Perhaps Alex gets assigned to Hanscom AFB near Boston & hooks up with Megan? With "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", Alex transfers to the Reserve (and makes Colonel, with a nice pension at 60) rather than take another assignment, and gets a civilian job in the high-tech Rt 128 area, living happily ever after with Megan...

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years agoAuthor

Lexi posted a comment that I will duplicate below except for the last sentence which I found to be insensitive and intolerant. Lexi makes some valid points in her comment but being the victim of intolerance doesn't excuse oneself from being intolerant in return.

"Belief is one thing, religion is a step too far

The writing and storyline is great, but the idea that your superstitions and homosexuality can work together just cannot be accepted by those of us in the real world. Sorry.

Even leaving out those evil bigots, the Westboro Baptists, I work with or am in communication with people who have been disowned by their families or denounced by their own local church for their sexuality; some even worked for their church until they were 'discovered'. I have lost count of the number of times I have tried to assist someone cast out from the only life they knew by talking with their priest or preacher and had them tell me they will pray for me, or offer me a course to put my sexuality right - like you can be "un-gay'd"! My wife wanted us to be married in church, even for the ceremony though she isn't religious, and although we were apparently welcomed by the priest (who claimed no prejudice by sexuality; we were supposed to be his first same sex marriage) it was hard not to walk out of our own wedding when he pointedly called us sinners for going against god's word, or what was written in the bible. He looked smug afterwards, and it took great effort not to punch the grinning shit into the middle of the following week."

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Wonderful tale

Nothing goes straight ahead in life and so tales are happen ..... Those ups and downs can strengthen a being but the borderlines can be thinned so life becomes a treadmill ..... For those leaving comments their opinions for shure correct within thier life happenings so writing such storys we might should try to figure out the writers point of view ..... In the end thise story here or a book we buy or a movie we watch is just a possibility to entertain ourselfs ..... Thank you Candy for this complex story great art work

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

Poor Alex, does she get someone?

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

It's an small world, rooting for Alex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES