Tomorrow's a New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was even madder. I had very seldom sworn at her. "It must be a bank mistake," she almost screamed.

"No, they showed me the instruction from you cancelling the mandate. No fucking mistake."

"How!" she screamed.

"I called them to find out why because I thought it was a mistake. Turns out the mistake was me trusting you with our finances."

I thought she was going to explode. That bedroom door hinges and the frame took another pounding.

We didn't speak the rest of the weekend. I did cut the grass and tidied the garden. I painted the decking by our bedroom as the smell of decking paint makes her ill!

On Monday at work, I caught up on my paperwork. I also composed emails to all my clients explaining why I would no longer be working at Bennett's beyond my official date of leaving. I would be looking for employment after that date. Several had tried to poach me but my sense of loyalty (okay I'll add stupidity) meant I never pursued any change. I would send them just before I left. I had them access password protected so no one would know. I changed all my work codes.

Harvey wasn't in the office. I felt cheated. I had expected him to come at me about resigning and him cheating me out of my money. I was looking for any opportunity to put him through his desk and rearrange his body parts.

I headed out for an appointment with my solicitor. I have known Dawn since school. I explained the circumstances. I needed a new will. If something happened to me I didn't want anything to go to Judith.

Dawn quickly drew up a will detailing why I was changing it so any attempt to overturn it in court would have the reason in front of them. The house I was going to leave to my nephew and niece, my sister's children. This would really annoy Judith as my sister hates her guts. They have a small house so it allowed them to move to the house but the title stays with the children. I don't like her husband. It started with the way he looked at Judith as though he wanted to fuck her. Maybe he knows she fucks around. If I left it to my sister he could argue for half in any divorce although inheritance isn't part of a marital estate.

Judith was legally entitled to a percentage share of the cash until the divorce but Dawn showed me ways to reduce the money classed as cash.

When we had finished the details she would have her secretary type it all up. If I came back later that afternoon, I could sign it and it would be witnessed and notarised.

I did and it was duly signed. Dawn started on about the divorce. I told her what I thought and she said she would help me, mates' rates. She hated Bryant as well. I don't think anyone from school had a good word to say about him. I admit I would have gone to his funeral but only to help load him in the crematorium oven. If he was buried I'd dance on his grave and piss on it.

I explained everything which had happened at Bennett's, the holiday and the hotel. I hoped to have video of them this week and when I had I was going to throw the slut out.

I told her about the contents on Judith's phone. The texts between her and Bryant were about the sex they planned and how I was a cuckold, a loser. Judith was just as bad as him demeaning me. The emails showed Harvey, Bennett and Bryant concocting the story so Bryant could go on holiday with Judith at my fucking expense. They had all had a bloody good laugh at that.

Dawn said to email her everything. She would have the divorce paperwork drawn up. She would also have papers drawn up to take Bennett and co. to court for various illegal employment acts.

She knew someone to serve Judith either at our home or her work. I laughed. Dawn looked at me.

"If their Wednesday tryst is filmed, can we serve it as they leave the room on Thursday?"

Dawn laughed, "I never knew you had this vindictive streak in you. It's brilliant."

Danny and Kate placed the camera. It caught them. I watched a bit of it. I was right he did have a little penis. Judith did things which she told me were perverse. She gave him a blowjob or rather she had his little dick in her mouth and almost tried to play with it. It was so small it kept falling out. She always complained my penis was too big for her mouth. He fucked her doggie style. I thought she looked like she was working out her shopping list. She never noticed when he came. I don't think she felt him in her. She didn't believe in kegel exercising apparently.

If they spoke it was only to demean me. Bryant got off on the fact I'd tried to seduce her that week according to Judith but she refused. She said I was acting weird but Bryant never enlightened her as to me knowing about them.

Kate had downloaded the contents to Danny who emailed them to me. Kate had put the camera back for the second tryst.

Dawn lodged the papers with the court on Thursday morning and received the court document later that morning. She'd asked as a favour. It appears Bryant is not liked anywhere. As they left the hotel room that afternoon a Sheriff's Officer served the papers on Judith. She was screaming and crying. Who cares not me!

On Dawn's instruction he removed the house and car keys from her key fob.

I had left work early that day. I packed all her clothes in black bin bags and left them by the front door for her to collect. I retained her engagement ring as that was a family heirloom and the bloody expensive diamond earrings, bracelet and necklace set she just had to have on our honeymoon. I included all her paper files. I was conscientious, I placed all her dirty laundry in a bag marked, "whore's slimy knickers."

My house phone went and the caller id showed her parents. I answered.

Her dad shouted down the line, "What the fuck have you!" as I put the phone down. He called again and started the same. I put the phone down again. Six times we did this dance until her sister Janine called.

She at least was trying to speak, "Adam, can you tell us what has happened? Judith is a mess; we cannot understand what she is saying. She said something about a divorce. What's gone wrong?"

I took a slow breath, "Janine, Judith has treated me like shit for at least a year. Nothing I did was right. It turns out she's been having an affair with Darren fucking Bryant for the last fourteen, fifteen months. I've just found out about it. There is a lot more but we're done. You can come and pick up her stuff. The door locks have been changed. I'll enforce the prenup your dad wanted to protect his slut."

When I said that all you could hear was him screaming at me. I put the phone down.

Janine arrived an hour later on her own. She had brought their big car. I helped her put all the stuff in it. She asked and I explained more to her.

She shook her head, "She always was a stupid, selfish cow. She had a great guy in you and threw it away for a low life like Bryant. He's not fit to tie your shoelaces. I'm so sorry for you."

After they had left the hotel, Danny retrieved the video camera, so we had two days of evidence. He gave me the video camera at Dawn's request.

I collected the car from the hotel car park and had an early night. Tomorrow at work would be interesting.

Before I entered the main office, I went to the kitchen and placed some chocolates in the box. Okay a lot of nice looking chocolates. There are a lot of sweet toothed people in that office. Pity I had changed the contents; they were laxative chocolates, highly explosive ones. I paid a visit to the toilets. I opened the condom machine and poured some light powder containing both an itchy and a chilli component. The toilet seats were dusted as well. I included the toilet paper and paper towel dispensers. I did the ladies as well. I laughed when I thought of them putting their condoms on or tampon in. It was my second choice but I had never worked at or near the factory where you passed a massive plot of poison ivy in the days preceding. I would have preferred using that to get my own back.

I walked into the office and it was obvious everyone knew about what had happened the day before. They looked shocked I would do something like that. They shared that but not that Bryant was fucking my wife with me. I opened my email and sent the emails to my clients before deleting the record. I expected today to be my last day. I used a programme to wipe my computer's free space of anything which might still be recoverable.

Bennett came out of his office with Harvey and Bryant. All were mad.

Bennett screamed, "Why couldn't you leave things as they were cuckold? You're a fucking loser. Why divorce? No one wants a loser like you!"

Bryant smirked, "Why have you raised your divorce as adultery naming me? You're just admitting to the world you're a fucking cuckold. She needed a real man."

I laughed at that. It pissed him off even more.

He went on, "You could just have said irreconcilable differences. It makes no difference."

I spoke calmly but loud enough everyone heard, "It names this cunt here for a reason. Every place he works at will watch him. Every woman he looks at will know he will fuck around on them. It means the divorce goes through in weeks not a year.

"I'm not a fucking loser. I trusted some fucking cunts and got screwed. Rest assured I'll get my own back. There is always tomorrow. You are just twisted fucking bastards."

Bennett shouted, "You can clear off now. Don't expect a reference or the money you say you're owed."

I handed him a letter from Dawn. I was wearing the little video camera which caught them so I had evidence of him receiving it.

I spoke slowly to them but loudly so everyone would here. "It's a complaint about workplace bullying, theft and harassment involving soliciting prostitution for little Bryant here with the so small penis we had to use a magnifier to find it. Judith never even felt it. He was so small he couldn't even keep it in her mouth.

"I have all your emails, texts, arranging him to take my place on that holiday."

I turned to the onlookers, "All you knew and not one had the decency to tell me. Never fucking attempt to speak to me again. You're the lowest scum on earth. This place is a cesspool. How many more are covering others fucking so called friends and colleagues wives or husbands?" I saw some of these words hit a mark with a few.

"I wouldn't want a reference from here. When this come out in court, who will use Bennett's?"

I looked Bryant in the eye and smiled my best evil grin, "Till we meet again little dick!"

He shit himself.

I walked away. The rage on Bennett's face was a joy to behold. I almost expected to hear him collapse to the floor with a major stroke, not fatal, but hopefully enough to screw the rest of his miserable fucking life. Didn't happen unfortunately.

I went home. There were several calls on the answer machine. Janine asking if "I was okay and that Judith wanted to see me." One from her mum, saying "Judith's so distraught couldn't we mend it?"

I called Janine. "I don't want to talk with the slut. We're never getting back together. She can fuck Bryant and whoever she wants, I'm fucking free of her." Janine understood.

I decided to have a holiday so I drove around the country in "my" car. It was actually quite a good car, comfortable and roomy. After three weeks I returned to my home.

A neighbour saw me pull up and came across. "Adam, some men tried to get your house. I called the Police. They took them away. The Police left their details for you to contact them."

I thanked him. I called the Police and spoke with one of the Officers. It was Judith's dad and brother. They were there as Judith wanted her engagement ring and a diamond set she alleged she owned. They hadn't tried to break in so they had been given advice to see a solicitor regarding the property. I thanked the Officer. I was happy the bitch was mad.

Six weeks later I was in court for the divorce hearing. I saw Dawn's sister Avril, a reporter on the local paper was seated in the press box. This was going to be fun.

Judith's solicitor began by saying his client didn't want a divorce and that she had merely strayed once or twice and was very sorry for the hurt she had caused. She wished the court to order counselling in an effort for us to get over her indiscretion. If the court felt they couldn't do that then her husband had removed £105000 from their joint account. She was owed half of that.

Dawn stood up, "Perhaps Mrs Halliday could take the stand and we could examine her actions?" Her solicitor quickly tried to stop that. The Sheriff noted his reluctance to have her on the stand.

Dawn continued, "M'lord, this marriage is over. Mrs Halliday had an affair with Darren Bryant, aided and abetted by Mr Halliday's manager and the owner of the firm. Bryant works there as well. Mr Halliday was sacked from their employ due having the gall to divorce this adulteress rather than let them continue their games with him.

"This affair has been ongoing for some 15 months prior to her husband finding out. It was a deliberate act by her as she knew Bryant and her husband hate each other. This is from their childhood days when Bryant was the school bully until Mr Halliday sorted him out. With the connivance of his bosses, Mr Halliday was forced to cancel going on a holiday, the purpose of which was to try and improve their relations. Bryant went instead. My client was forced to work to cover for Bryant who was on an important course. Totally fictious. This was one year ago.

"Taking Bryant on holiday rather than her husband shows Mrs Halliday's utter contempt for her husband. Since then my client has had no intimate relationship with his wife. Something he is grateful for now.

"Her solicitor brings up the split of the marital assets. At her demand both kept personal accounts but had a joint account for household expenditure. Bank mandates paid so much from each personal account monthly until Mrs Halliday took it upon herself to cancel hers ten months before they split up. Now this didn't stop Mrs Halliday spending money on her adulterous affair but she only used the joint account which by now was only using Mr Halliday's funds. In total she spent over £47000 on Bryant and her, financed by Mr Halliday. Indeed their emails and texts gloat about it.

"The bills for their hotel room and the account used are in these documents I shall give to the court shortly. This was not once or twice as she wants us to believe but over fifteen months, meeting at least six to ten times a month, if not more. Mr Halliday's neighbours state a man, looking surprisingly like Bryant was often at their home when Mr Halliday was away for days due to his work.

"Once or twice, may be redeemable with work and good will on both parties but such a fragrant breach of the sanctity of marriage means there is no hope of any reconciliation.

"The account with £105000 was for extending their home or moving. Mrs Halliday didn't pay a penny into it in the last year while Mr Halliday had continued to pay £6000. Mrs Halliday failed to pay the lease cost of the car she drove. It was purposely put into Mr Halliday's name so he would pay for it. Her texts and emails show that was her intent. Any money which Mrs Halliday believes she is entitled to is more than offset by the amount she is due to Mr Halliday for the theft from the joint account."

Judith's solicitor stood up and protested that this wasn't theft. Dawn said that was a matter of interpretation. Judith, her father and her solicitor weren't amused. I just smiled benignly.

Dawn went on, "Prior to the marriage, both parties entered into a prenuptial agreement."

Judith's solicitor interrupted, "We dispute the relevance of this document. It is our opinion this document incorrectly applies the law."

Dawn continued, "It was drawn up by my learned friend," looking at Judith's solicitor. "It does allow the split of marital assets but precludes alimony against the aggrieved partner. Mr Halliday owned the house prior to the marriage. There was no mortgage as it was bequeathed to him following the deaths of his parents in a car accident. Mr Halliday's accounts at the time of the split are recorded on this document. Excluding the £105000 already referred to, he had £34900 in assets. Cars are excluded from any assets. Our investigations into Mrs Halliday's financial status showed that since the marriage she had known assets of £53400. Mr Halliday knew of those accounts. We discovered she had two additional accounts."

Judith's gasp brought everyone to look at her. She looked at me but I just kept my benign smile. She looked really pissed off.

Dawn continued, "At the date of split, Mrs Halliday had £217674 in those two accounts. I placed the record of these in the documents I shall submit to the court. I ask that the assets be split in the normal fashion. Mr Halliday, although unjustly sacked for standing up for himself is not seeking any alimony. The prenuptial insists the adulterer pays all expenses so I'll forward my account to my learned friend later today for settlement in the normal course within seven days."

Judith's solicitor stood, "M'Lord, I dispute the sums sought by Mr Halliday. The two accounts referred to are her pension pots which due to financial movements had to be lifted so should be disregarded. They were to be reinvested but due to her emotional state over this divorce they have not been. My client disputes Mr Halliday's contention that she was due him over £47000 over the household account. As I asked earlier, I ask for counselling."

Dawn replied, "The payments into these account tally with the bonuses she received from her work. Again, the relevant paperwork disproves the assertion these are her pension pots."

The Sheriff adjourned at that point for lunch but not before asking Judith's solicitor to speak with his client to confirm the truth or otherwise of the statements made in court this morning. He did not like being lied to, so he hoped for the truth.

After lunch, Judith's solicitor stated that the facts as reported by Dawn were correct. The Sheriff granted the divorce and made her pay me £118000. He disregarded the £105000 as the sums equated to what she had spent deliberately to humiliate her husband. His summing up made plain his displeasure at her behaviour in regard to the adultery and her covering up her assets.

Avril's article in the paper was excellent. All the salient points except the sum awarded were included. Judith, Bryant, Harvey and Bennett were named and shamed.

I was happy to be free of the slut but I wanted more, much more.

Judith and her family were always staunch church goers. My non-attendance did not sit well with them. Two weeks later was mothering Sunday. I can only imagine their shock when they came out to see numerous (at least sixty) photos of their daughter in various sexual contortions with Bryant and an additional twenty of the minister with the wife of a local politician.

Danny had put the camera in a day early as the room hadn't been shown as booked that day. It was only when we were reviewing the recording we spotted the minister.

By all accounts the whole congregation were up in arms. The minister had to run from his wife's brothers. Judith's dad just about had a stroke.

What's in those ten commandments, "Thou shalt not commit adultery!" Maybe they should have paid heed to that one in particular.

Five weeks after that I was back in court v Bennett, Harvey and Bryant. Avril was again in the reporter's box. Bennett's solicitor tried to have her removed but the Sheriff ruled this case had public interest merit.

Dawn called me to give evidence. I was in the box for over an hour before she finished with me. I detailed the times I had been ordered by Harvey to cover work for Bryant. The cancelled holiday and the lack of payments. How when I checked the dates of withdrawals from our joint account, they matched. When I had confronted Bennett, he just laughed, he knew about the affair as Bryant openly boasted about it. I detailed the discovery of the texts, emails between the four of them revealing their conspiracy. I ended by saying that I had not been paid for my notice period as well as the amount paid to Bryant instead of me.