Tomorrow's a New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn's final two questions, "How would you describe the relationship between Bennett, Harvey, Bryant and the other members of staff to you over the last fifteen months especially?"

I replied, "I was treated with distain, threatened by Harvey if I complained about covering for Bryant or having to fix his botched repairs. Bennett just looked at me and smirked. My so-called colleagues seemed to know a joke I didn't. They used my conscientiousness to play me, as I did my best for the company. Harvey even had me use my own phone to save the company money. He put a tracker on the company sim card so Bryant would know if I was coming."

She asked, "Had you known earlier would you have worked as hard for them?"

I replied, "No. I would have left. I had offers but I thought loyalty was a good trait."

Dawn lodged all the papers with the court. Copies of the emails, texts, my business record and claims, payments made, due.

Bennett's solicitor tried to say I had made up all the facts about non-payment, bullying and other matters. My record keeping is exemplary and he failed.

His solicitor started their defence by saying his client never had the papers served on him that Friday as the court had heard. It was only far later he was served so he hadn't had the time to examine all the allegations against him. I thought he was trying to offset the fact he hadn't managed to make any headway with me.

Dawn stood up and played the recording of Bennett being given the papers by me, time and date stamped. The solicitor was mad at Bennett for misleading him. He asked for an adjournment to speak with him. The Sheriff gave him twenty minutes.

On his return, the solicitor called Bennett to the stand. He blamed me not being paid as an oversight due to the problems with clients cancelling their contracts. He had informed the finance department to pay me immediately. His solicitor didn't enquire as to his knowledge of the affair and his part in it.

Bennett was about to leave the witness stand when Dawn stood up, "One moment Mr Bennett," she smiled. Her beware I'm about to roast you smile.

"Mr Bennett, do you actively employ people to have extra marital sex on your work time?"

Both Bennett and his solicitor looked at her. Bennett stammered, "No! Sometimes these events occur but I don't recruit people based on that."

Dawn looked down at the paper in front of her, "Mr Harvey, fired from his previous job due to false accounting and adultery with a secretary. Mr Bryant, fired from his previous job due to sexual harassment claims by five women, one allegation of rape. Mr Carter, fired previously due to adultery with three women in his workplace. Mrs Simmons, fired due to adultery at her previous job with the husband of the owner's daughter. She spends two afternoons a week in your office does she not!

"Harvey, Bryant, Carter and you share her at times. You talk about other staff wives you've sexually harassed or fucked. You share your sexist jokes about cuckolding husbands like Mr Halliday who were decent men who foolishly trusted you."

Bennett's wife who was there supporting him walked out. If her face told the story, he was about to lose his balls.

"Tell me why you think employing people for the purpose of having sexual encounters is not being a pimp, soliciting prostitution. For that's what you are!"

Bennett was blushing, he couldn't answer. Bennett's solicitor tried to prevent him answering but the Sheriff ruled it was a valid question due to the complaint before him. Bennett couldn't answer.

"The emails you sent to Mrs Halliday on how to abuse her husband, how to control him were they the actions of a caring employer? Did they conform to Health and Safety rules regarding looking after the physical and mental health of your employees?

"Having found out about the affair his wife was having with your work fucking partner, you did nothing to inform him. Is that the action of a caring employer or a sexual predator so fixated on hurting someone because they are a far better man than you will ever be?

"The only thing which made sense was not wanting him to leave as you needed his skills but even then you abused him with the help of Harvey. Sent him away so Bryant could fuck his wife. A caring employer!

"When he found out, instead of helping him, you ridiculed him and later sacked him unfairly. Without him we can see what your company has become.

"All these actions constitute workplace bullying and harassment. That's what you are, a bully and a sexual predator."

Dawn continued, "Who came up with the idea for Bryant to fuck Mrs Halliday to screw over Mr Halliday?"

Bennett looked down. The Sheriff told him to answer. "Bryant, he hated Halliday. He knew he was by far the better engineer but there was more."

"Why did you go along with it?"

"I thought of Halliday as a loser. You would lose him in a crowd. It was fun to watch the deluded bastard not knowing. It was no longer fun listening to Bryant speak about Judith and how bad a fuck she was. We engineered him finding out. We thought he would capitulate. We could rub his nose in it for months, a cuckold. But he fought back. He's fucked us big time. All the clients who used him have left us.

"Bryant is so scared to go out in case he cuts his balls off. Harvey shits himself if his name is mentioned."

I had looked up when he said they engineered it. No wonder Bill never spoke. He was in on it. They had seen me and were laughing at me after all. Fuck them!

Dawn continued, "Who's idea was it to have Mr Halliday pay for all the room bookings?"

"Harvey's. He disliked Halliday as he always showed him up as being a poor manager."

"The holiday?"

"Bryant and Harvey. I laughed so much I went for it."

Dawn said quietly, "The theft of Mr Halliday's wages?"

Bennett spluttered. His solicitor stood up challenging the phrase. The Sheriff allowed it as in context that's what they did.

Bennett said, "Harvey and Bryant, I went along with it. We knew from Judith he never checked the accounts so he would never find out."

"Why did you fire him with no cause?"

Bennett was furious, "No cause. The bastard let everyone know what we did. He made us look like fools. He stood there, an evil grin on his face, watching Bryant almost being sick. He shat himself. His look said he hated us. I never knew he held such anger. If I had I'd never have got involved. If I left him there, one of us, probably all of us would be looking over our shoulders waiting for him to act. His face said we were going to be fucked over hard.

"He put laxative chocolates in the kitchen. People had to queue for the toilets. Many had accidents. He used some powder on the toilets, condom machines and sanitary products. People were crying in pain as their personal parts burned. No one saw him but we know it was him!"

Dawn said quietly, "Like everything you blame Mr Halliday with absolutely no proof. You bullied, stole from him because you're all jealous of the man he is. You're pathetic."

Dawn sat down.

The Sheriff struggled not to laugh as Bennett explained the predicament the staff had found themselves in. He later spoke to Dawn about it. He felt it was totally justified and had I been brought to court and found guilty, he would have admonished me.

Bryant was up next. He told his solicitor it was just meant to be a little fun to get back at me for beating him up at school. Judith and he developed a bond based on coming up with ways to demean me. It went on far longer than expected. The holiday was just about rubbing my face in it.

Dawn asked just one question. "Did you at any time pay for the room you used or the beer you drank in his house?"

Bryant looked down, "No."

Harvey's went even worse. Dawn nailed him on falsifying the payment and annual leave records. She made sure his deceit was in the court record. If Bennett's went bust as appears likely, he wouldn't be looked at favourably by any employer.

The Sheriff reserved his judgment for two weeks. Before the due date, he asked Dawn if I had been paid as Bennett suggested. That was a negative.

At his summation, he left them all without a leg to stand on. He found all complaints in our favour. He awarded me £200000 for their actions, £33000 in non-payment of salary. He made an additional ruling that none of them were to receive a penny in salary until all the payments to me had been made. If any attempt to go bankrupt was made to avoid that, he had records which showed the bank balance of the firm was over £2 million. He would jail them for a long time. He made Bennett liable for my legal fees.

I was paid in full by the next day. Bennett paid Dawn's legal fees (the full amount -not the mate's rates).

I was enjoying my freedom. I felt better than I had in a number of years. I did a few consulting, repair jobs which convinced me that instead of working for someone else to screw me over, I should work for myself. The biggest cost was the specialist diagnostic equipment, many run into the £20-30 thousand range.

Bennett decided to liquidate the company before he lost everything, so few clients remained with him. On the day of the sale, Danny went along to try and buy some equipment on my behalf. I knew I would never be allowed in. I had set a budget of thirty thousand. On the catalogue, the first four items were the ones I really wanted but I expected each to be in the ten thousand plus range. I was very surprised when Danny called and said I had the four for seventeen. I told him to try and get as many I had marked as possible. Later he called. He'd spent the thirty but there were two items left on my list, I had marked a limit of three against them. If I wanted, he would lend me the money for them. I told him; I didn't need a loan but to get them if possible.

With those I set up Halliday Mechanical Services. I leased a van as the cost was broadly similar to buying but I wasn't reliant on a good trade in price in the future. I contacted my previous clients and was soon very busy. I received a couple of calls from former Bennett's colleagues who hoped I would hire them. Not a fucking chance!

One afternoon, I found myself driving home close by the hotel Judith and Bryant had used. I had bought Danny quite a few beers but I hadn't done anything for Kate. I called in and was glad to find she was working at the reception.

She smiled at me, "Can I help you sir?"

She was gorgeous. She had been a lovely girl, but she was all woman now. Danny hadn't lied when he said she had a body you'd dream about. I loved her smile immediately. "Kate, I would like to take you to dinner to say thank you for what you did for me with Danny. If you want to do something else, I'm happy to do that. I owe you so much."

She smiled again, "You can take me to dinner here tomorrow night at 7. I finish at 6 but will shower here and try and look presentable for you."

It was my turn to smile, "You're far more than presentable. You're beautiful even in corporate clothing. I'll be here in good time. Thank you for not blowing me off."

We shared smiles and I left feeling like I'd won the lottery.

I was glad my work the next day was close to home and went smoothly. I was finished early and home. Shower shave then I agonised over what I should wear. I wanted to impress but I wasn't sure what would. I felt worse than my fifteen-year-old self on my first date. I realised my wardrobe needed updating.

I was there at 6.45. I was really nervous. She appeared a few minutes later. She was stunning. Her auburn hair shaped her face before cascading down her shoulders to mid back. Her green eyes sparkled with a joy in life. Her lips were just asking to be kissed. Her blue dress revealed a little cleavage which highlighted what appeared to be two very generous breasts. She had a toned abdomen and long legs which looked like she ran a lot. She had on heels which brought her close to my height.

She was laughing at me. I realised my jaw was wide open.

"I'm sorry but you look absolutely gorgeous." I admitted, "I haven't been this tongue tied since I was fifteen."

She laughed and held out her hand for mine. She took me to the restaurant. I can't recall what I ate only that this was the best evening of my life by a long way. After the meal we retired to the lounge for a drink. I was glad I'd taken a taxi. Even if I hadn't been drinking, I don't think I could have driven.

She's very intelligent and we spoke on so many topics. She never criticised my views but had me explain when they differed from hers. We gently debated our differences and learned so much more because of that. Her laughter lit up the room.

It was after 10 when she said she had to go as she was on duty at 7 in the morning. I told her I would get a taxi home but take her home before I was dropped off if she wished. We did that. She stayed about half a mile from my home.

Before we left the hotel, I said, "Kate, I came tonight because I did owe you for what you did. I have never enjoyed an evening like this before. I would like to ask you to come out with me again if you don't think I'm too forward."

She answered by kissing me. My lips felt like they had been hit by lightning. She pulled out my phone and asked me to open it. She put her number in it. I gave her mine and my email as she said she would email me her roster so I would know when she may be available.

We have been going out for three months. I know she has a great body as when we hold each other and kiss, I feel her breasts indented on my chest. I have cupped what feels like an amazing bum. I was embarrassed the first few times when my erection almost broke us apart. We haven't been intimate as I am kind of wary of being really involved again. She is so lovely I feel I'm just trying to persuade myself she is another Judith. I know she isn't but!

When she is working, I have my other life. I have been spying on Bryant. He is slowly becoming more comfortable going out. He stalled when Harvey received a good beating. I was suspected but I had an alibi as I was working at a plant 100 miles away and had a number of others with me. I learnt Harvey's balls had to be removed as they turned gangrenous due to the trauma they received. He's since left town.

Bennett was far easier. He likes a good drink at the golf club so he was caught three Friday's in a row well over the limit. He's banned from driving for ten years, needs to pass sobriety tests as well as resit his driving test before he will be allowed a licence again. He was fined five thousand pounds in total. The word is his wife threw him out and is divorcing him for adultery, claiming every penny she can.

Bryant though is personal. I finally caught him walking through the park to the pub. I beat the shit out of him again. I stomped on his hands until I heard the bones breaking. He wouldn't be able to wank for a while if ever. He was already unconscious as I cut his balls off and sliced his little dick. The hot blade I used cauterised the wounds as I cut. I made it myself so nothing to trace.

The following afternoon, I was at home with Kate when the Police called regarding the assault on Bryant. I had to say I didn't have an alibi. I didn't want to potentially drag a friend into something which may cause them jail time. All I had worn, clothing, mask, underwear, gloves etc had been burnt and totally destroyed before I came home. I had never spoken a word to him.

Kate laughed as she told the Officers, I wouldn't have had the strength as we had spent all afternoon in bed and I'd given her seven fantastic orgasms as she fucked me near to death. She still didn't know how she managed to make her shift and stay there. Her friends had never seen her so happy.

The Police left. I looked at Kate. She was smiling. I took her hand and pulled her to me.

"I'd better give you those orgasms in case they ask you to take a lie detector test!"

She just snuggled closer, "About time too!" as she kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Soon, I had her blouse off, kissing down her neck to her breasts. I struggled unhooking her bra which caused her to laugh. I finally managed and those breasts came into view for the very first time. They were fantastic, a very large handful, very pert with light pink areolas about an inch and a quarter wide. Her nipples responded to my kissing and nibbles by expanding to about half an inch. The areolas darkened considerably the more aroused she became. I'm sure it took me at least fifteen minutes to examine them fully.

As I was caressing them, Kate stroked my head, running her hands over my shoulders. She was very vocal, "I love your touch. I could cum." She did. It was the first time I had experienced that. She laughed at my expression. She smiled, "I knew you would be gentle. I've never cum from that before."

I tried to go lower but she stopped me. "Fair's fair. You've seen me topless I want to see you." She began kissing me before going down my neck. My whole body felt like it was being caressed. She pulled off my polo shirt and started kissing my chest. Her hands stroked my pectoral muscles while she kissed me all over. She lightly ran her fingers through my chest hair. Her hair was lightly teasing my skin. Her nipples felt like they were cutting me, in a very sensual way. She took her time before reaching my nipples where she spent ages kissing and nibbling. I'd never felt them so hard.

Whenever possible, my hands were lightly caressing her head, her back and her breasts. I told her, "This is amazing. I love this!"

She lifted her head, "I thought that as someone is trying to rip your trousers. Maybe I should remove them?" She was smiling. She unfastened them and I helped her take them off. My penis was really stretching my underwear so she removed those. She looked me in the eye as she surrounded him with her breasts. She slowly caressed him using her hands to make the sensation lighter or firmer. Soon, he was overflowing with pre-cum.

Kate just opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, licking it off. I was incoherent, "fucking marvellous, great, that's fantastic!" She just smiled at me and continued to slowly tit fuck me. She would use her tongue around the head and all I could do was go, "mmmm!" I felt myself about to cum.

"Kate, I'm going to cum if you don't back off."

She just continued. The smile on her face was a sight to behold. She wanted to have me cum. My bum was raising itself from the sofa. Her tongue was working more magic. I couldn't take much more. As I screamed, "I'm cumming!" she held my penis in her mouth. She struggled to contain all my sperm and some leaked out the side of her mouth. She was happy. I was bloody happy! I'd never had someone do that to me before.

As I recovered, we snuggled together and made small talk for about ten minutes.

I smiled as I said caringly, "You've seen me naked, it's only fair I see you."

I unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down those long legs. I followed with my lips as I kissed all the way down and back up. I took her slip off and did the same again. Without the slip, I was able to open her legs further so found she had very sensitive inner thighs. I slowly removed her lovely red satin bikini pantie revealing a wonderful plot of trimmed auburn hair. I kissed all the way just after her panties preceded my lips. On the way back up, I spent a lot of time on her inner thighs. If I wasn't kissing it, I was caressing the other side.

Kate was becoming vocal, "Adam, that's lovely, great even but I need you in me. I can see someone else is in agreement. You're outvoted two to one."

A thought suddenly came to me. It must have shown in my face as Kate asked, "What's wrong?"

I came clean, "I never expected this I don't have any condoms."

She just smiled, "It's okay. I've been on the pill since we started dating. I hoped we would do this when you were ready."