Tom's First Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom's first with Melissa.
5.3k words
4.71
150.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom kept repeating, “You’ve got to have money,” as he Worked in the supermarket each afternoon after school.

He repeated that phrase over and over as he struggled To forget Sally-Anne Matheson’s fantastic pussy.

Sally-Anne was one of a half a dozen spunky young 19 and 20-year-olds who were wet dream material at his School.

Just over a week ago he had spent the night with Sally-Anne in her bedroom eating her pussy. She had accompanied Tom to a high profile function at the town’s casino restaurant and snuck him up to her room, when they finally returned home.

He shook his head as he remembered how she had dropped her shirt and stood naked, waiting for him to take her. He was certain that when he left early next morning Sally-Anne was satisfied even thought they hadn’t fucked.

Tom would lay on his bed fingering his dick, reviewing his night with Sally-Anne. It was unbelievable. He knew that his mates wouldn’t believe any story that said, “He had spent the night with Sally-Anne Matheson, and didn’t fuck her.”

“Yes I’m still a virgin,” he would say to himself, “but I’m not complaining. I didn’t get to fuck her. I got to make love to her fabulous pussy with my tongue.” He would smile as he lay back in bed and remember that pussy.

He didn’t blame anyone but himself for that situation. He was sure Sally-Anne had wanted to fuck. He had been so happy eating her pussy that time had ran out, when her mother heard Sally-Anne’s squeals of delight. So Tom had to leave before he fucked her.

No he wasn’t shitty on Sally-Anne because he remained a virgin; he was shitty on her for dumping him for a 50-year-old man with money.

Sally-Anne’s pussy tingled every time she thought of Tom. “He was just fucking fabulous,” she said as she held court with a half a dozen of her class mates. “I have never had my pussy licked like Tom did, never ever. I’m wet now thinking of it. He didn’t paw me, he didn’t demand a blow job, he just made love to my pussy.”

They sat staring at Sally-Anne as she sighed and went on. “He didn’t lick and kiss me just for a minute or two, he kept going, he was so loving, so kind, it was so fantastic.”

She looked at them, “I can tell by the look on your faces you don’t believe me.” She grabbed the end of her skirt and raised it so they could see her panties. “See that bloody wet patch. I get wet every time I think of Tom’s tongue. The more I think of it, the more I realize that he didn’t lick me to get me to fuck. I wanted to fuck, but he just kept on making love to my breasts and my pussy for hours.”

“For hours?” Juanita asked.

“Yes for hours. It was so lovely.”

“His tongue drove me crazy. I kept coming and coming, it was amazing.”

“Well if he’s so fucking good, why you did dump him?” Melissa Greenfield asked sarcastically.

Sally-Anne sighed. “I’ve found me a lover with money. He can do things for me. He has promised to set me up in a well paid public relations job. He buys me clothes, takes me to top places. He’s got money and he spends it. Tom’s a great lover but as they say, he hasn’t got two brass farthings to rub together.”

Tom didn’t have two brass farthings, but he was starting to build a small bank account. He was making good money from tips. He had been told on his first day on the job to smile, be helpful, flirt a little and keep your mouth shut.

At the grocery store, Arthur who was leaving winked at Tom. “If the young grocery boy looks after the customers, they’ll look after him.”

Tom didn’t like Arthur, so he didn’t take much notice. He had been taught good manners by his mother. He found it easy to talk to strangers and offer help.

Molly, the check-out girl, whispered to him one afternoon when things got awkward with a customer, “Smile, dam you smile.”

Later, after the customer had left, she called him over. “Use that smile, you’ve got a smile that lights up your face, it makes people feel happy. No one will stay angry with someone who smiles at them like that.”

Tom loved to see people happy, so it wasn’t difficult to take Molly’s advice. “Ladies first,” he would say with a smile, as he stood back after opening a door. He would rush to open their car door, or to open and hold an umbrella in the rain, as his tips started to grow.

People started asking for him on arrival. Women especially loved talking to him, as he packed their purchases and accompanied them to their cars.

He realized quickly that they wanted someone to take the time to listen. Someone to make them welcome and ask about them.

‘I can’t work it out,” he said to Molly. “They’re so busy and yet I get the feeling they’re lonely. They just look for company.”

As his bank account grew, so did his interest in the women who were tipping so generously. He started to compliment them on their appearance, their clothes, their perfume, their hair.

As he did, he noticed things about then that had escaped him before. They loved to have someone flirt with them. They loved to be told they were beautiful. They liked to be taken note of, and admired.

One particular customer had caught his eye. He heard Molly call her Mrs. Tracey. She came in late every afternoon generally dressed in gym clothes or a tennis outfit. The tennis outfit was so short, that the cheeks of her arse and her tiny panties were nicely displayed, every time she bent down to pick up an item.

Tom loved the way her low cut sleeveless tops tightened around her breasts whenever she picked up groceries from her trolley. He planned to meet her and. assist her when an opportunity arrived

When she drove in the next afternoon he was just returning from delivering some parcels to Mrs. Erica Bright’s car. Mrs. Bright was another of the ladies who were dressing sexier and increasing the size of their tips.

He walked over and opened the door of the white Mercedes Sports as she swung out of the driver’s seat showing a lot of leg. “Good afternoon Mrs. Tracey,” he said as he studied her tanned athletic legs.

Toni Tracey looked Tom over. “He doesn’t look anything special,” she thought. Last night she had overheard her daughter Tabitha talking about Tom. What had caught her attention was Tabitha’s shrill laughter then her shout, “Tommy Rock went down on her for hours, oh my God is that true?”

She couldn’t hear the other person but she stopped to listen when Tabitha said, “Well there’s really no reason for Sally-Anne to lie, but kissing her there for hours seems a bit strong.”

Toni Tracey didn’t hear any more. She had forgotten it until Tom opened her car door. “So you go down on women for hours,” she mused, as she eyed him up and down. In the store she watched as he flirted mildly with the more attractive women customers. At the check out she waited until she was sure he would pack her bags.

“Will you carry them to the car for me?” she asked as she lent over so he could see down her top to her breasts. She saw him glance then look away. She smiled to herself when his eyes returned to glance again, this time licking his lips as he did.

At her car she used every trick to excite him. She bent right over in front of him to pick up a dropped docket. As she did, she made sure her tennis dress rode up to display the round cheeks of her arse. She slid into her seat, positioning her legs to give him a clear view of her panties. Finally, she engaged him in a conversation about cricket while she sat in the car. She knew by the look on his face that he was getting a full view down her top to her breasts. Tom had been so busy concentrating on his bank account and money he had not had time for dating. With cricket practice, school and work, he had not had time to ask a girl out.

Mrs. Tracey had caused his prick to grow hard, as had a number of ladies who frequented the store. He felt sure that some of them would like him to go further than just flirt. He never tried anything because he was scared that they might complain to Mrs. James and get him sacked.

“You got to have money,” he reminded himself every afternoon as he relieved the pressure on his balls before he went home.

Down at the tennis club a day or two later, Toni Tracey lost for the fist time in years to Dorothy Schrader. Dorothy was a good player, but not in Toni’s class.

After the match they sat together drinking ice cold gin and tonics. “You were off your game today,” Dorothy said as she looked hard at Toni. “You didn’t seem to be interested. Have you got something on your mind?”

Toni looked at Dorothy for quite a while before she answered. “We’ve been good friends for years and I know I can trust you. I overheard my daughter speaking about a young man going down on one of her friends for hours. I know its stupid but I can’t get it out of my mind.”

“When I heard about this boy, that’s what he is, he’s only eighteen. I went out of my way to flirt with him. Dorothy you won’t believe it, I can’t sleep. I keep dreaming the most erotic dreams, all featuring him and me. Stan’s not much of a lover these days, I do love him and I don’t want to hurt him, he’s a good husband. I flirt a little, but I don’t cheat, I don’t play around. But...and that’s a big but, I want that boy.”

As they talked, Dorothy gradually worked out that Toni Tracey was talking about the young man she had flirted with at the dinner dance.

“What’s up?” Toni asked, as Dorothy started to giggle. “I know Tommy Rock; I met him at the company function. He’s a cheeky young bugger; in fact he gave me his mobile phone number and suggested I ring him if I wanted to go dancing.”

Dorothy smiled as she remembered how Tom had rubbed his hard prick against her stomach during the dance. She felt a little tingle in her breasts as she recalled the way he had caressed her backside. She felt a need to leave, to be alone. As she remembered how he told her, her lips excited him. “I’ve got to dash. I’ll give him a ring and find out where and when he goes dancing. I’ll let you know.”

Every time they met Melissa talked about Tom with her closest friends, Danni Page and Juanita Phillips. “He kissed her pussy for hours, and didn’t try to poke her with his willie.” Danni laughed.

“I think its bullshit. I think she was making it up.” Danni sat down in front of them. “Between the three of us we have been out with half the seniors at school. Tell me, “Have any of them wanted to go down and kiss your pussy for a few minutes, let alone hours. Better still how many boys have you been out with who didn’t try to get into your pants once you started to make out?”

“He may be different, they can’t all be jocks who think their cocks run the world,” Juanita said. “I think I’ll drop down to cricket practice with my parents, the next time they invite me. That will give me a chance to check him out.”

Every time they met the girls would all chorus, “For hours,” and burst out laughing. They talked about him, recalling again and again the way Sally-Anne had blushed, and shown them how she had become wet, just talking about Tom.

“I don’t know about you, but I can’t forget the way Sally-Anne looked when she told us.” Melissa said as they broke up. “She was so bloody hot just remembering what he did.” She stuck out her tongue as she waved goodbye. “I’d love someone to do that to me.”

That night Melissa went out with Brad Carter, just as she had done for weeks. The police regularly patrolled the old local lover’s lane after a recent rape. To avoid constant complaints, the police agreed to let courting couples use an area under trees at the rear of the supermarket car park. From there they were only a few hundred yards from the mall and relative safety.

Brad as usual was intent on pushing Melissa’s head down so she could suck him. “Stop it. Stop it.” she had cried. Pushing him away, “All you ever think of is yourself. All you ever want to do is have me blow you. When do you ever think of me?”

“Why should I have to think of you, you bitch,” Brad said as he sat up. “You know the rules; if you don’t fuck you give a guy a blow job.” “The rules,” she screamed, “who made the rules.”

He didn’t have an answer. “I’m sick of your shit, who wants to suck a smelly cunt.”

“If you won’t come across get out,” he yelled as he started the car and drove off leaving her standing alone.

Brad wasn’t the only one frustrated by his date’s sudden interest in receiving as well as giving oral sex. A lot of boys from the local school suddenly found that their dates were refusing to blow them. Little did they know that the cause of their trouble was Tom. Or maybe they should have blamed Sally-Anne, who had started it all when she told her cronies of her orgasms from Tom’s tongue.

Tom didn’t know any of this when he swept out the storeroom and carried the rubbish out to the rear of the store. Melissa was startled when the door opened and a man came out. She was making her way back to the mall after Brad had drove off and left her in the car park.

“Hi!” she whispered, when she saw it was Tom.

Wondering why she was out there alone he asked, “Can I help you?”

Melissa had dreamed of getting Tom alone, could this be her opportunity. She blushed and dropped her eyes to look down at the ground. “Brad drove off and left me, I`m just walking home.”

“Hell he has to be crazy to leave you like that.” Tom told her as he looked her over.

Melissa was lovely standing there in the half light. Christ he thought look at those legs they go on forever. She must be six foot. His eyes swept to the top of her short skirt. He gulped when he spied a belly button and a patch of tanned flesh, between her skirt and her top.

He noticed Melissa starting to fidget under his gaze and put the broom away. “I’ll walk home with you if you like. I’ve just got to set the security alarms and pull the door shut. Come in while I change out of this uniform.”

Tom sat her on the sofa in the ladies staff room. “I’ll just nip next door to the men’s room and get my gear, I won’t be a minute,” he promised.

Sitting quietly, Melissa thought of what Brad had done and became angry. “I was dumped, just left there on my bloody own, when the towns worried about a rapist,” she thought as her anger grew. She jumped up and headed for the door, “I’ll get that bastard for this.”

Tom was entering the staff room and heard her. What bastard?” he asked.

Melissa was now so angry that she blurted out the whole story. She told Tom everything, including the fact that Brad only wanted blow jobs and his jibe about her smelly pussy.

Then as she cooled down, it hit her, she realized who she was talking to and what she had said. She had laid everything bare to one of her class mates. She really didn’t know Tom very well. What if he told everyone.

“Please,” she said as she looked up at him with a tear in her eye. “Please don’t tell anyone. I’d die if people found out.”

Tom moved over and put his arms around her, “Don’t worry It’s our secret,” he whispered. “Stop crying and lie down, while I get a cloth to dry your eyes.”

When he came back he knelt beside her and wiped her face with a warm moist towel. He kissed her on the forehead then on her eyelids, “You’re fantastic, no one would ever believe a man would desert a beautiful girl like you.” His voice deepened, “We’ll fix him if he tries anything.”

He continued to rain little kisses on her face as he talked. Melissa had already forgotten Brad, she lay back thinking of what Sally-Anne had told them about Tom.

Tom too had forgotten Brad. He kissed her ear and slid his lips lightly over her cheekbone to her lips. He nibbled her top lip for a second or two. When she did not object, Tom slid his tongue into her open mouth.

Melissa brought her arms up and ran her fingers through his hair. She loved his gentle kisses. But she wanted more. Hurry up, hurry up, she urged under her breath. She wanted him to do what Sally-Anne had spoken of so excitedly.

Tom took his time. He moved his hands up to lightly stroke around her neck and face. He kissed away the last vestige of a tear. He stiffened his tongue and worked it gently in her ear. Melissa wriggled her body and tossed her head from side to side to allow her ear to escape. She couldn’t believe how his kissing her ears had made her so excited. Oh hell, she whimperer, what’s happening to me, as her pussy grew moist.

She could hear her little moans of pleasure. It was as though it was another person. Tom took her whole ear in his mouth. “Oh sweetheart that’s nice,” she cried when she felt Tom’s teeth nibble, graze and bite her.

She gasped as his mouth left her ear and moved down to nip teasingly on her shoulder. She moaned aloud as the tip of his tongue now flicked lightly over the area where his teeth had nipped a second before.

Tom looked around as he kissed along the top of her shoulders. The clock on the wall showed that it was more than 15 minutes since he had closed the store.

At first Melissa had relaxed and let him kiss her. Now she was actively kissing him back, her hands pulling him to her. Tom had very little experience as a lover. He was overwhelmed by the sights and scents of what he had already seen of Melissa body.

Most of his previous dates had never let him reach a stage where they might let him remove their clothes. He had pushed Edna Bright’s bra up and sucked her breasts one night, but she never dated him again.

Sally Anne had shed her shirt as soon as they reached her bed room. Tom hadn’t until now, even checked Melissa’s clothing to see how it could be removed.

He tried quietly to remove her top, or at least free her breasts. He stopped as soon as she moved. Bloody hell I hope she doesn’t get angry, he thought as she sat up.

Melissa had been carried away by the feelings Tom’s lips were creating. She felt his hands as they tried to roll up her top. She smiled as she realized what a mess he was making of it. He’ll be all bloody night, she said to herself as she decided he needed help.

She whispered. “Careful lover take it easy,” as she sat up and rolled her tank top up over her breasts. Tom watched his breath growing louder as she slipped her hands behind her back and undid her bra. It was his turn to gasp as he felt his prick lurch. There before his eyes were Melissa’s breasts and their long pinkish nipples.

Tom wet his lips with his tongue, as the top of Melissa’s body came into view. Her skin was a light tan colour except for the white area that had been covered from the sun by an obviously very tiny bikini top.

His eyes were drawn to that small white area that covered about half of her hard breasts. That white patch drew his attention again and again to her dark brown aureoles and the lighter pinkish nipples that stood out light lighthouse beacons.

Tom couldn’t contain himself, “Everything about you is wonderful, you’re just fantastic,” he crooned. “I love your breasts and those long nipples. I’m going to kiss them.” He heard her groan. “Then I’m going to pretend I’m your baby and suck those nipples.”

If this was a new experience for Tom, it was a new but different experience for Melissa. She hung around in a crowd at school who were sexual active. She was no longer a virgin. Her experiences in the past had been with the jocks who didn’t ask what a girl wanted. They just thought it natural that she would want what they wanted.

None of her dates had ever spent more than a few minutes kissing her before pushing up her bra and pinching and pulling her nipples. Tom was just now laying her back on the sofa and kissing along the swell of her breast what seemed ages after he first kissed her.

She had never before experienced such a build up of feeling, such anticipation and yet frustration at his slow progress. There was a funny feeling in her stomach, her mouth was dry, her pussy was wet, and she was breathing heavy. She waited anxiously to see what Tom would do next.

12