Tom's Journey into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I think I might just do that. I know Tom has run one or two errands for her recently, so it's time to invite the neighbor round to meet her properly."

And this was foremost in her mind as she arrived home. Tom was holding the door open for her, having gone through first, but he was looking away as she entered.

"What's the matter with you, Tom?" Andrea asked but Tom tried to ignore her and walked a little towards the stairs.

"Stop this instant, young man. Don't you have the manners to say hello to your mother when she comes home? Turn around and look at me."

She had always dominated Tom and he couldn't refuse, even knowing that he was still showing the effects of his recent escapade with the neighbor. His face was still flushed and his cock half hard, just waiting to get upstairs where he had been hoping for another delicious wank to relieve him of the pressure that had built up.

Slowly, he turned around and faced his mother. She could see immediately that he had been up to no good. Eighteen-year-old boys aren't very good at hiding things from their mothers and Tom was no exception. Here was a fresh humiliation for him, standing in front of his mother with his poorly concealed, hardening cock.

"Where have you been, and what have you been up to?" she demanded an explanation. Tom, never a bright spark, knew that he was going to have to confess. Maybe he could get away with just half the story. He saw her eyes look down at his growing cock as it pushed his shorts out of shape.

"I was next door, at Miss Steen's. She had dropped something in the pool and asked me to get it out for her." A forlorn effort but his mother wasn't going to stop there.

"And what was this item she couldn't retrieve for herself? She is a keen swimmer, I know, so why would she need you to help?" She wanted to know more. She knew what a stunner the neighbor was and if she had the effect of giving her son a hard-on, there was no great surprise there. Discretely, she stopped looking at the tent in her son's shorts.

"She said she didn't want to get her hair wet so asked me to get it for her." He tried again.

"And how did this begin? How come she got your attention? I thought you were in your room."

"Oh, I was but she must have spotted me and she called up, and then asked me to go to her garden."

"Hmmm." said Andrea, unconvinced but still on a high from her own recent pleasures so she let it pass and Tom gratefully sneaked away to his room believing he had got away with it. She even forgot to find out what the thing was that Tom got from the pool.

"Hello, is that Miss Steen? This is Andrea, your neighbor from next door. Yes, Tom's mother. I was wondering if you would like to come over for a coffee. We haven't really met and I'd like to get to know my new neighbour 'from across the wall.'"

"Well, how lovely, but as today is such a beautiful sunny day, why don't you come over to my house and we can enjoy the swimming pool together? Bring your sexiest costume, though, or maybe I won't let you swim!" came the response, and it was agreed that Andrea would be over in half an hour. Tom was away all day with some friends and they wouldn't be disturbed. Andrea went to change into her swimming gear, but changed her mind as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror and instead donned a much sexier bikini just as she had been told to. With loose top and a summer skirt she went round and rang the doorbell next door.

Andrea knew her neighbor was attractive, from the glimpses she had seen, but Evelyn had made a special effort to look alluring for Tom's mother. She was simply stunning, clad in a silk kimono with her raven hair shining in the sunlight and her olive skin, Andrea's hear skipped a little faster.

"I was hoping we would meet sometime soon, so thank you for initiating our meeting, Andrea. It is nice to meet Tom's mother at last." Evelyn smiled her welcome. She had prepared a tray and having poured the coffee, the two women went out to the pool.

"Please feel free to disrobe, Andrea. I love the sun, it seems to make my skin glow." Evelyn undid the cord around her waist and looking Andrea directly in the eye, she slipped the kimono from her shoulders and simply let it drop at her feet. Below, she wore a small, but adequate, white bikini.

Sometimes I wear a micro-bikini, Andrea, and sometimes nothing at all when I lie here in the sun, but I didn't want to alarm you on our first meeting." She smiled knowingly as she watched Andrea's eyes roam over her body. She went over to her lounger and lay on it, looking up at Andrea in anticipation.

In turn, Andrea lifted her top over her head, and then turning her back to Evelyn, she removed her skirt, revealing her red bikini thong and flawless buttocks. She turned with a proud smile, catching Evelyn's eyes as they dragged themselves up to regard Andrea's bosom. The red bikini bra lifted and pointed her tits perfectly and Evelyn licked her lips subconsciously.

"Well, a fellow traveller if I ever saw one!" Evelyn didn't want to waste too much time. She knew what she wanted and intended to get it. They drank some coffee and chatted animatedly for half an hour, both women conscious there was some underlying current to all this. Then the conversation came around to Tom.

"He told me he had been over to your house the other day, Evelyn. Apparently you had dropped something in the pool and he helped you to retrieve it."

"Indeed. And that is all he told you, is it?" Evelyn looked over at her new friend.

"Is there more to tell?" and suddenly Andrea felt things were about to change.

"I was compelled to punish him, Andrea. He had behaved disgracefully and knew it, and he asked me for correction."

"Correction? Punish? What are you talking about, Evelyn?"

"He asked me to cane him, and I gave him six strokes. Six strokes of the cane, Andrea, because you have not taught him what is acceptable behaviour and what is not. Do you want to know what he did? He was spying on me while I lay here topless the other day."

Andrea was speechless. At first, through incomprehension: punishment? Caning? My fault? Then in protest: how dare she? My son. Caning? And finally in a dull recognition that perhaps Evelyn was right. She had been lenient with Tom since his father had left. She guessed he was spying on Evelyn but had done nothing to discourage him.

"Oh, my god. I am so sorry, Evelyn. He was watching you from his window? I suppose I guessed he might but you are right, I should have stopped him from doing it. But you caned him? And he let you do that?" Andrea was shocked.

"He not only permitted me to cane him, Andrea, he begged me to do it, and he stripped naked so that I could beat him on his bare buttocks. You know that a caning is always administered on the bare, don't you, Andrea?"

"Naked? He begged you to cane him naked?" Andrea felt a gush of moisture fill her pussy and escape into her thong. "And where did this caning take place? Surely not out here by the pool?"

"Oh, no. he removed his clothes here and left them by the pool, but I took him to my Punishment Room, in the house, in order to provide him with the caning he had so politely asked me to administer. Would you like me to show you, Andrea, It is, after all, your fault that he ended up there. Let me show you the room where I caned him." Evelyn stood up and it was clear to Andrea that she too was obliged to do so. There was no concealing the wet patch on her thong, and Evelyn looked at it without pretending not to.

They entered the house and Evelyn led Andrea to her special room. As she closed the door, Andrea noticed the silence. "Yes, Andrea. The room is soundproofed to ensure the sounds of a boy, or girl, taking their punishment do not disturb the neighbourhood. Sometimes they can be quite noisy when they have earned severe punishment."

As she spoke, she neared Andrea and placed her fingertips on the brunette's shoulder, allowing her nails to tickle her all the way down to her elbow. Andrea shuddered as she felt herself being drawn into this as yet unspoken agreement. She already knew that Evelyn was going to propose that she too should be caned. With this realization, she also knew that she was going to submit to it. She had no idea why. She had played some caning games with her husband but she had never taken a really testing punishment from him. This was the reason for having a cane in her house; he had left it behind when he left. But now, with this beautiful woman looking into her eyes encouragingly, she spoke, almost without realizing it was she who was doing the speaking.

"Evelyn. I apologise for my son's behaviour. You are right that I have not taught him well enough and I am sure he deserved the punishment you gave him. I accept what you did was correct and I thank you for doing it."

"Ah, yes, dear Andrea, but you are forgetting the cause of the problem. Do you think the matter can be closed with just an apology?"

"No, again, you are right, Evelyn. I expect the person responsible should also be punished."

"And who is that, Andrea? And what should be done about it?"

Andrea stifled a sob. Her heart was beating quickly and her voice let her down.

"It's me, Evelyn. I am the one at fault and I should be punished for it. And it is you who was wronged, so it is you who should carry out the punishment. Will you please punish me, Evelyn?"

"Yes, Andrea. I will punish you, and I will punish you now. How would you like me to do that? Which instrument of correction would you like me use on you, Andrea?" What fun, drawing this out of the poor, gorgeous woman, dressed only in a tiny red bikini which will shortly be coming off.

"Please do to me what you did to my son. I deserve the cane. Please cane me, Evelyn." I've suddenly become a submissive slut, she thought, and I actually want to go through with this.

"And how should a girl present herself to her Mistress when she begs to be caned, Andrea?"

'Mistress? You want me to call you Mistress?"

A look from Evelyn was enough to confirm this. Andrea felt her pussy lips swelling.

"I apologise, Mistress. I would like your permission to remove my clothing so that I can be naked to receive punishment from you. I humbly beg to submit naked to you and that you inflict my punishment with your cane."

"Very well. Strip. Naked. Now! And then you will place your knees on the arms of the chair here, so that you expose yourself fully to me, and rest your neck on the back of the chair."

Andrea did as she was commanded, revealing first her solid 34s with the nipples bursting, and then her neatly trimmed pussy to her new Mistress's view. Eyebrows raised in silent approval, Evelyn guided her recruit onto the chair's arms and secured her legs, then neck in position.

"Arms down the sides of the chair, Andrea. I don't want you to think you can escape my discipline. That's it. I also should inform you that I have been recording you on video since we entered this room and I shall provide you with a video of you begging for your punishment. This ensures you will not make false claims later. You are here of your own free will, are you not?" as she spoke, she secured the Velcro straps to her victim's arms and Andrea was rendered absolutely defenceless against the caning she was about to receive.

"As this is your first punishment at my hands, Andrea, I shall limit the number of strokes to just six. The same as I gave your son. However, I warn you that your next visit to this room will result in more serious treatment, with a minimum of twelve strokes. Are you looking forward to being caned by me, Andrea? I can see you are producing a lot of fluids."

This was true. Andrea knew it herself; she was bubbling and desperately missing Kay's knowledgeable hands right now, but she didn't have to wait long. Evelyn was no stranger to the delights of the punishment chair and she soothed Andrea's raging fires with her educated fingers until Andrea wailed and sobbed in pleasure as waves of orgasm ripped through her helplessly bound, exposed body.

"Now that I have given you pleasure, Andrea, I must next administer pain. You do want me to cane you hard, don't you, Andrea? I wouldn't want you to think I am a lenient Mistress, and I am sure you wouldn't want me to be, would you?"

Riding on the wave of lust and reveling in her new-found submission, Andrea croaked out, "No, Mistress. I do not want you to be lenient. Please cane me hard."

Evelyn was as good as her promise. She applied each stroke with equal strength, laying down six separate stripes across the previously pristine buttocks of her new slave. She had seen it in Andrea's eye as soon as she opened the door for her and was delighted that her assessment was so accurate. This one will submit to me whenever I command her to, she knew.

For Andrea, she gasped and whistled at each stroke, absorbing the pain and begging for the next stroke, making her exhortations as sincere as she could. She was in seventh heaven, tied down, naked and submissive for her beautiful Mistress, willingly receiving six strokes of the cane from her and secretly wishing for more. Evelyn had opened a door and she was gladly going through it.

"Thank you for caning me, Mistress. You were quite right. I deserved punishment for allowing my son to spy on you. I shall speak with him this evening and forbid him from doing so again. Please let me know if he disobeys me."

"Oh, I will indeed, Andrea. If I catch him again, it will not just be he who will be secured to my caning chair. I will insist that you too must submit again to my cane. Remember, there will be twelve strokes next time, or perhaps more. Your buttocks will carry the marks for a week or more. Would you like that? "

Andrea astonished herself as she knelt on the floor, still naked, in front of Evelyn and told her, "If you award punishment, Mistress, I will willingly submit to it." She then rose and put her bikini back on, her remaining clothing still out by the pool. The six red stripes on her buttocks not concealed by the thong she wore.

Before the two women returned to the poolside, Evelyn showed Andrea a photograph of her favourite slave, Lily. Lily was posing on the same chair Andrea had so recently been secured to, and her buttocks were covered in cane strokes. The outer fringes of her ass were red, but the lines across the main area were almost black with blood seeping from a few wounds.

"One hundred strokes, Andrea. Lily begged me to give her one hundred strokes, and she wanted them to be hard. Of course, I gave her what she wanted, but as I always cane in sets of six, she had to take a hundred and two. There were tears, of course she didn't cry as much as I expected. She's quite a girl, my Lily. Maybe one day I shall introduce you. Maybe one day, you too will beg me to give you a hundred hard strokes of the cane. I would like that."

They talked for twenty more minutes before Andrea made her excuses and went home. Like her son before her, the caning had aroused a deep need for masturbation and she needed to satisfy that urgently. She had confessed to Evelyn that it had been her gradual realization that men no longer interested her sexually and this was why her husband had left five years earlier. Evelyn didn't quite crow with delight to learn this, but her imagination began to bring wonderful images into her mind. Not only was she grooming the son, but the mother would soon learn to pay homage to Evelyn's demanding lusts, and maybe learn to take a beating like Lily can.

Tom spent the entire following week reliving every glorious moment of his experience with Evelyn. He tried to limit himself to no more than two wanks per day, and then one. It took him a further three days to actually not have one at all for twenty-four hours. He wanted each ejaculation to be special and he discovered that the longer he held off, the better the cum, and the larger the load. It wasn't rocket science, but a horny eighteen-year-old learns through experience.

He made a bold decision. He would desist for three days, and then go round to visit his neighbor with a special request. It took him all of those three days to form the right words and practice the best stance. Finally, with his heart thumping and his mouth dry with trepidation, he rang her doorbell. He knew she was home - he had checked through his closed window and seen her out by the pool. He also knew his mother was out but he didn't know where she had gone.

"Well, hello Tom. This is an unexpected surprise. To what do I owe the honour of your arrival at my door?" Evelyn smiled her welcome.

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss." Tom forgot what he had rehearsed and was left dumbstruck. Evelyn was wearing the same silk kimono that he remembered from last time he was here, and once again, her nipples were making great demands of the material to conceal their arousal. She had large, thick nipples and almost no sag to her breasts, and now they were enjoying the gentle stimulation of the silk. Knowing instinctively why Tom was here gave them an extra boost of joy.

"Well. Are you going to just stand there on the doorstep staring at me, or do you have something to tell me, Tom?"

"Yes, Miss. I'm sorry. I wonder if I might come in? I have a confession to make if you have time to hear it." His voice wasn't as strong as he wished it to sound.

"Very well. I have a little time available. Come in, Tom and make your confession." And she allowed him to enter her hallway. She noticed him glance nervously at the door to her Punishment Room. Hah! She thought to herself. I knew it. He wants more.

Closing the door, she turned to him and told him to stand up straight, with his hand behind his back, feet slightly parted. He complied.

"That's better, Tom. Now, tell me what you would like me to hear. You have a confession? Splendid. Let's hear it." She looked at him sternly.

"Well, it's like this, Miss. After you punished me, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The way you made me beg you to punish me. That was very clever, Miss. And only then telling me I had to take off all my clothes for you. It was very humiliating, Miss. And the caning itself. It hurt, Miss, and the marks took quite a few days to go away. I confess to you also that I have masturbated a lot since then, running it all through my mind over and over. I think it was the most erotic experience of my life." He looked up at her and continued.

"Well, Miss. I think I would like you to do it again. I know you haven't got any special reason to punish me, but I really want to submit to you again. So, Miss, would you please give me another caning?"

Result! Haha, the little squirt has walked upon my web and now he is caught. He's mine for the devouring. Evelyn didn't show her glee, though. She looked haughtily down at the youth, drawing herself to her full height.

"Do you remember the warning I gave you on your first visit, Tom?"

He looked up at her, directly into her eye. "Yes, Miss. You told me you would double the number of strokes if I came back. I know that I am asking you to give me twelve strokes of the cane, Miss."

"At least twelve, Tom!" she gloated. "I may choose to double that again. Do you really want me to do this, Tom, or is it just some foolish fantasy for your imagination to work on while you play with yourself?"

"It's true that I have been thinking about this a lot, but I really do want it. I want to obey you and I found out I enjoyed the pain. I will willingly place myself on your chair to be tied down and caned while I cannot escape. If twelve strokes are not enough for you, please make me beg for more."

"My, my, Tom. You do sound genuine. You want to obey me, you say. Very well. Remove your clothing. I want to see you naked, but, don't you dare allow your cock to get hard. There will be a penalty if you do - one you will not enjoy, but one that I will."