Tom's Journey into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later, Tom entered the house, walking oddly as he grew accustomed to the device still attached to his groin. His mother was in the kitchen brewing some tea and innocently asked him if he wanted some.

He knew this was the opportunity to ask to move rooms, and told her that he couldn't resist looking at their neighbour as she lay out by her pool. Maybe it would be best if he swapped rooms and moved into the guest room. He made it sound like a genuine, considerate suggestion and may have fooled Andrea if she didn't already know why he was asking.

"Yes, of course, Tom. That's a very good idea. Your window is too close to her pool and I'm sure you have seen things there that you shouldn't have. Some of Evelyn's antics are rather unorthodox. I'll help you move now, if you like."

Andrea studiously ignored the weird bulge in her son's shorts as they made his bed together. It had a metal frame and at one point, Tom's cage clanged against the bedhead. Andrea looked up and asked a blushing Tom what that noise was.

"Just something in my pocket, mum. Nothing to concern yourself about." Tom may not have a lot of brains, but he was quickly developing some rapid thinking. Andrea smiled to herself. Oh, well, she thought. At least he's learning something out of all this, even if it mild deception. Harmless fun.

The move was only half complete when the alarm Andrea had set on her watch went off. Ten to five. She told Tom to finish the work himself as she was going out for a while.

Evelyn, for the second time that day, opened her door just as Andrea was reaching for the doorbell.

"My, my, you are a punctual lady." She crowed as she showed her guest in. "You may disrobe here in the hall. I want to see you completely naked."

Andrea felt a flush, not only on her cheeks, but also on her throat and a rush of blood to her pussy. She loved to be commanded to strip naked for her mistress. She rapidly obeyed and once naked, she placed her hands behind her neck and her feet eighteen inches apart. Without being invited to speak, she started.

"Mistress, would you please punish me? You caught me spying on you in the garden and I deserve to be chastised."

"And how much chastisement do you feel you would like me to award you today, slave Andrea?" Evelyn wanted to hear her beg.

I would like you to give me eighteen strokes of the cane, Mistress."

"Would you like me to warm you up with a spanking first, slave? It might help you tolerate the caning better."

"Thank you, Mistress. That would be good. Please spank me first."

"Well, perhaps I can do better than that. I think I shall give you twenty-four strikes with my leather paddle. That should redden your ass nicely."

Evelyn was well prepared and produced a blindfold and the same ball gag, now freshly washed and fitted them both onto her female slave. She then led her out into the garden and over to the exact place Tom had occupied earlier that afternoon. She positioned Andrea with her back to the window of her house and commanded her to lean forward with her feel well apart and to touch the ground with her fingers.

Andrea guessed where she was. She had been here often enough to remember the way she had walked and could hear the pool pump gently turning. She hoped like hell that Tom wasn't still clearing out the room, but knew deep down that he must be going in and out at least every few minutes. Twenty-four strikes from a leather paddle. He was bound to hear some of them and want to see what was going on. Oh, lord. He's going to look out and see his naked mother getting her arse warmed by his Mistress. He won't just see my ass; he'll see my gaping, dripping pussy and my ass hole.

Evelyn positioned herself to be able to both whack her slave's ass and to see the overlooking window, so when Tom did eventually appear, comically using a hand mirror to prevent himself from being identified yet affording him at least some view of the performance beside the pool, Evelyn knew.

Hahaha, she rejoiced. He can look, but his cock is caged and he can't enjoy rubbing his erection. Three days and counting till he ejaculates in the night whilst enjoying some fearful dream. I hope I feature in that dream, she mused. I wonder if he recognizes his mother. Time to make sure he does.

The warm up spanking with the paddle was complete and Andrea's buttocks were tingling and glowing. Her pussy was dripping juices. She stood up straight and Evelyn turned her around so she was facing her own house. The mirror was still there. Evelyn removed the gag.

"What does a slave say after a paddling?" she asked.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for beating me with your paddle." Andrea spoke.

"And what have you begged me to do now, slave?" Evelyn's voice was loud enough for the words to carry to the window.

"Please give me eighteen strokes of the cane, Mistress." Andrea whispered.

"Louder, slave. Make me believe you want me to cane you."

Andrea raised the volume and her son, sitting with the mirror, staring in disbelief at his naked mother's reflection heard her clearly.

"Please cane me Mistress. I beg you to give me eighteen hard strokes of the cane."

Oh god. Just like me. My mum is a submissive slave too, begging for punishment. We are both being caned by the same woman.

Evelyn removed the blindfold but the sun was too bright and although Evelyn didn't miss it, Andrea's eyes did not adjust in time to see Tom rise from his hidden position and gaze out of the window at the two women in the garden opposite. One naked, with a bright red bottom. The other dressed in a black, shiny PVC bra and pants, leading her slave indoors to be caned. If only he had been able to, Tom would have been pumping his erection and spraying his cum out of the window, heedless of the consequences. Instead, he fought the discomfort of his cage and wondered how he was going to be able to cope with his dilemma. Caged till his ass is unmarked again.