Tom's Milky Adventure

Story Info
A man obsessed with breast milk returns to the source.
7.6k words
4.64
77.4k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers

Authors Note: All characters engaging in any sexual activity are over the age of 18 years.

*****

Recently I have encountered a huge problem. It has taken over my life, interfering with every little thing I do. I couldn't even drink a cup of coffee without getting bothered by it. I have become obsessed with breast milk. And it's not the scientific, research kind of way. It is in the worst possible way, the sexual way. I have become obsessed, absolutely sexually obsessed with breast milk.

I couldn't get the image of dripping milk from the tip of puffed up nipples out of mind. The thin jets of milk spraying out of them, the thick drops of milk hanging at the edge of a chewed up nipple, streams of milk oozing out of soft, succulent pair of tits. These are the things that I'll be imagining during the day and the night. And it's not just limited to that. All day I'm picturing myself sucking at the tits of women, drinking from them, cajoling the milk out of them, licking the droplets of milk from all around the areola.

It has gotten even worse in the last week or so.

I'll be walking down the street and some woman may happen to pass by me. And the next thing I know I'm standing there in the middle of the street, my tongue hanging out, staring at her tits, sucking them, licking them, drinking the milk from them, lost in the fantasy world.

I'll be picking up my latte. And the next thing I know I'm standing there in the middle of Starbucks, my eyes fixed at the tits of the nice barista girl, drinking the milk from her left breast while she pours her milk in my coffee from her right one, lost in the fantasy world.

I'll be sitting in my office, looking at some files when my secretary, Mrs. Smith, walks in to remind me about some meeting. And the next thing I know I'm sitting there in the middle of day, getting my head cradled in her lap while sucking her teats, as drops of milk are getting saturated under my nose forming a false moustache, getting my dick pumped as she douses it with her milk to function as lube, lost in the fantasy world.

You get the picture.

Lately, I am starting to think that the women know. Obviously they know that I am gawking at them, more specifically ogling at their tits. But no, I'm not talking about that. I think they know that I'm imagining myself drinking their milk. There is no reason for my hypothesis, but I think I'm right.

Just the other day, Mrs. Smith smiled at me funny when she caught me ogling her tits, her lactating tits. It was as if she knew what was running through my mind. It was... spooky. From that day onwards she has been wearing low cut blouses and there's this look she gives me when no one else is watching. I'm quite sure she even made a gesture of dripping milk once when we were the only two people left in the office, but it could be my mind playing tricks on me.

But I'm constantly on edge because of it. First is the fear of getting exposed as some lactation obsessed freak, and the second is that I don't think I can hold out for much longer before it takes over my life. I'm afraid I may just impregnate someone just so I could drink her milk afterwards.

If only my mom hadn't sent me that picture of her. Everything would be fine. I would just be a normal guy, who has a slight breast fetish and that's all. But now I have turned into some lactation crazy pervert on a downward spiral who can't go a second without thinking about milk.

You guessed it.

Like any other sexual issue, it all started with my mother. More specifically it started when my mother sent me a photo of her.

She had just returned home after shopping for some new outfits with my sister and sent me a pic of herself trying out one of them. Honestly she looked very nice in it, much sexier than in any of the old things she usually chose for herself. But the problem wasn't that she looked sexy or that I could feel a little tingle in my dick when I looked at her. The problem was my sister. I don't know if she realized it or not but my sister was visible in the background.

At first I couldn't believe my eyes.

There she was. My sister. My sister with her two year old daughter. My sister feeding her two year old daughter. My sister with her tits hanging out in the open. My sister with her right tit getting sucked on while a clear line of milk running down her left tit.

I was lost to the world after that. I didn't know what came over me but I just had to rub one out before I could even make sense of what just happened right then. It was a shock to my system. I had never ever thought about my sister that way.

My mom, sure.

But never my sister.

It was truly odd in some sense as she looked much the same as our mother. Growing up my mom was always a feature in my fantasies. It's understandable given that she raised us a single mother and always spoiled us a little bit more than what would be called as normal. So we were a close knit family and as it was bound to happen I developed a crush on her. I think she knows about it but we never made a big deal about it or discussed it in any form. My sister on the other hand was much more like a brother. She's two year older than me and likes to act as if it makes such a difference. It bothered me when we were kids as I had to listen to her just because she was the elder between the two of us but now I'm okay with it.

There are other advantages that come with being the youngest.

We were exceptionally close when we were kids, still are, but that just worked as some sort of barrier when it came to sexual things though. Like I could tell her about any and all the girls I was currently interested in, apart from mom of course, but there was never a time when I thought about her as a romantic interest. I think it's got something to do with how she used to be a tomboy, quick to pick fights, quick to brave dangers.

But anyway, as I was saying I never saw her in that way. So it was quite odd that the image of her feeding my niece had such a profound impact on me. I didn't think much of it at that time though. Cause I had a date with Nicole that night, I much more focused on getting some pussy. The real problem started after that night.

The date had gone well and I was back at her place. We were getting into it. And I guess, knowingly or unknowingly, I was paying much more than the usual attention to her tits. Like I have always been a breast man, and it was the main thing why I had started dating Nicole. But I was really giving it to her that night. Sucking her tits, licking them, mauling them, I did it all. And it was then that she made a comment.

"You know, no matter how much you try, milk won't come out of them."

She laughed at her own little joke. But what she didn't know at the time was this little comment of hers would spell the end of our relationship. That innocuous little comment of hers had started the cycle that which I'm currently trying to get out of. I didn't make much of it that night. But the next morning while I was sitting in my office, it kept coming back to me. It was stuck in my head. So when I returned home the first thing I did was to search everything and anything about breast milk. And gradually I descended into the world of porn. I lost track of time as I watched one video after another and filled up one tissue after another.

During the week that followed, as I got more and more obsessed with breast milk and lactating women I got more and more enthusiastic in my pursuit of coaxing a drop, just a single drop, of milk from Nicole's tits.

I know it is extremely unlikely, but it doesn't hurt to try does it?

That's what I thought but Nicole clearly didn't. Because it was only a couple of days later that she broke up with me.

"I can't do this anymore. You are obsessed and sick."

She said before she left my house. It was just as well. The relationship had run its course. I still suspect that it was just a convenient excuse for her. I went on few dates after that but nothing worked out as I got too worked up too soon and scared the women away. After the fourth failed one I understood that Nicole was right in one thing she said. That I was sick, I am sick.

So why didn't I go to a psychiatrist you may ask.

I would have if it was an option. You see, my sister's a well known psychiatrist in the city. So it is all well and good for her but what I can't do anymore is go to one of her colleagues and tell them that I've become obsessed with breast milk. Now I don't know it for a fact but I suspect psychiatrists don't keep their mouths shut in each other's company. I mean how could you, when there's so much juicy gossip to be had.

And how could anyone forget that famous scene from The Sopranos?

That's why going to a psychiatrist for help was never an option for me. I didn't want my sister to know about my issue and how it stemmed because of her tits. And I definitely didn't want my mother fussing over me in this fragile state of mine.

Because let's be honest with ourselves, no daughter can keep such a secret from their mother, especially if it concerns another family member.

So I did the only thing I could do. I endured. I don't know how much more time it will take for this to pass or if it will ever pass. In that case I may have to just learn to hide it. I just may have to forever suppress this urge of mine. I'm sure I can learn to do it if given enough time.

Now you may ask what the big deal is.

The reason why I'm freaking out is because my mom and my sister are coming to visit me today. Yes, the both of them. The two people I absolutely don't want to be with are coming over to stay the weekend at my place. I should have known this would have happened but I was so busy dealing with the other thing that I just didn't have the energy to think this far out.

You see, I had been dodging my mom's calls for over a week now. What else could I do? Even her voice seemed to put me in a trance of breast milk utopia. Now that I think about it, it was definitely a wrong move to screen her calls. For a mother so close to her children such as her, it must have spelled trouble that her son was dodging her persistently. Adding insult to injury, I hadn't talked to my sister in weeks, hadn't even gone up to check up on my niece.

This was bound to happen at some point. The only positive of this visit that I can think of is that it would be the moment of truth. If I can somehow get through this weekend without doing anything crazy or comprising myself than the rest would be piece of cake. I can look forward to a bright future of milk free breasts and put to rest my obsession, if only I can get through this weekend.

*Ding*Dong*

There' here. I looked at my watch and it was just after nine o'clock.

'So soon. Shit.'

I quickly tidied whatever needed to be tidied and put on my sunglasses. I know. Very unoriginal and uninspired. But it's what I can think of at the moment to shield my wandering eyes. It's something.

The bell has continued to ring in the meantime. I breathed out a sigh and opened the door. My mother is standing outside with her hands on her hips, looking quite pissed from what I can tell. And my sister is right there behind her also not happy that I have made them wait for so long before opening the door.

"Tom!"

My mother says my name in a way only a mother can. It only takes her a single word to express all her discontent with me. I always find it a bit unbelievable that mothers around the globe are able to do that.

"I know. I know."

Somehow I'm still able to keep my cool and not stare at their milky-milky breasts. But I don't know how long this can continue. So I rush out while screaming at top of my lungs.

"I'm going for a run. Do whatever. I'll be back in an hour or two."

That should be enough time to get my head straight. Anyway this is the most amount of I can stall for at this point.

I am keeping my head down while running around the block. Don't want another one of my incidents to happen now that my mom is at my place. I still remember the other day; I was blankly staring at the neighbor's wife, in the middle of the street in broad daylight, when she returned home after dropping off her kids at school. She caught me ogling her tits and gave me a disgusted look as if I was some bug or something. It was embarrassing. And the worst part of it is that she doesn't even look that hot. She's only so-so. And if it was before I would never even give her a second glance. So that's why I am running with the hoody pulled over my head and my sunglasses covering my eyes.

'She looked so hot.'

Before I rushed out I didn't forget to take a good look at my mother. I mean, how could I not? It would have been a blasphemy otherwise. She was looking as hot as ever. Her snug jeans did nothing to hide her round butt from my eyes; they only ever accentuated the curviness of them. And don't get me started on her boobs. They are as beautiful as ever, round and heavy, pushing out of her tight top. Her angelic face and those brown pretty eyes are things of art and just one glance of them is enough to soothe me in the worst of my days. But today I am more aroused than soothed. And when our eyes met for an instant I noted some concern in hers but it was nothing as major as I had earlier thought it to be. So I sneaked another peek at her boobs before I ran away.

'I wonder if she still has milk in them...'

Speaking of milk, I could not believe the size of boobs on my sister. Sure they must get puffed because of obvious reasons but they looked beyond swelled up. The sight of them was delicious. It's good I got out of there when I did. I might have lunged on her if waited even a second longer. Other than her boobs she looked the same as ever, there was no sign of post pregnancy weight gain. I mean yes, Denise, my niece, is two years old but I have seen many a women who have trouble losing weight after giving birth. Now that I look back I can't ever recall her looking even a pound over. She's always slender which only makes her big boobs that much harder to ignore. Her gigantic boobs on her tall athletic body are just out of this world crazy.

'Crazy I never had a thing for her when she's essentially a less curvy version of Mom.'

*Beep*

I jump out of my skin as a car passes by me, blaring its loud horn.

'This motherfucker. Honking on an empty street.'

I look around to see that I have run somewhere completely out of my route. All this thinking about my sister and her boobs has thrown me off. I try to make sense of the place by looking at the road signs as I have left my cell phone in the house. As I look at the row of houses, I spot someone I know.

'What's Mrs. Smith doing here?'

This is really odd. I didn't know she lived so close to my neighborhood. I start to jog towards her only to stop in my tracks. 'What will happen once I reach her?' There's obviously something going on between the two of us.

'Should I do this?'

Sex with a colleague is frowned upon in the firm. And she's my secretary, it's not like I can dump her or fire her if I ever get bored with her.

'Am I ready for this?'

But there's no guarantee that anything will happen. Maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill. And it's not like I've got any other choice anyway. I have to get directions from her. So I resume my way towards her.

When I reach her yard I find her doing some gardening. She's squatting down in the sun and a bead of sweat is running down her nape. Her flimsy shirt has turned almost see-through and her black bra underneath is visible to my eyes. I can even make out the shape of her juicy globes as I stand here ogling her. Now she isn't as hot as my mother, no one is, but I must admit she is one foxy MILF. And all her assets are laid bare for me to feast my eyes upon as she is immersed in her work, unaware of my presence behind her. I gulp in a breath and take in this beautiful sight before calling her name.

"Mrs. Smith?"

She turns back and is surprised by my presence.

"Tom? What are you doing here?"

"I'm lost."

"Lost? I don't understand?"

"Yeah, I'm lost."

"Hmm... Why don't you come in first?"

My mind is focused solely on her retreating figure. Her slightly pump body looks very nice as her ass bounces up and down. There's a sway to her hips which has me in a trance as I am trying hard not to drool over at this sexy, milfy, teasing secretary of mine.

"Tom?"

...

"So you're telling me that you went for a run as you had guests over for the weekend and ended up on my doorsteps because you got lost."

I am sitting on the couch in her living room. She is sitting right by me and sticking very close to me. She has washed up but I can still smell her aroma. It is driving me crazy. Her nose is almost touching my neck and I could listen to her heart beat as I'm sure she can mine. I don't pay attention to her as there's nothing more interesting to me than her wonderful tits. My eyeballs are fixedly staring at them.

"Why do I think it's just an excuse? An excuse to come see me."

She licks my neck and inhales my scent as her hand moves over my crotch, rubbing it tentatively. I can barely breathe as her whole body is now leaning on mine. Her tits are pressed against my arm and I can feel the softness of her flesh as she mashes them into me again and again.

"I see how you look at me. How you openly gawk at my tits."

"Do you like them?"

I nod my head to her question. It's like I am little schoolboy dancing to her tune. I can't think, I can't resist, I can't do anything other than stick out my tongue. I want to lick her, taste her, and suck her. I want to drink her milk.

"We have to be quick."

She opens her blouse and her tits spill out. My mind goes blank as I attack her with gusto. Her hands pull my head to her tits as I slurp on them. Her leg reaches around me and I feel her pulling my hard cock out of my pants. But all I'm focusing on are her dark nipples. I'm like an animal as I bite them and suck on them alternatively.

"Oh Tom, I knew it."

She moans as push both her tits together to bring her nipples close. And I take them in my mouth. I can't describe how much I've wanted to do that.

"Oh Tom yes. More. Suck them."

She is now stroking my cock with increasing ferocity. I love every second of it. The only thing missing is that there isn't any milk in her tits. But I'm sure if I work hard enough I will be rewarded for my efforts, one day.

"Mrs. Smith, I love your tits."

She gives me a smooch after I shout out my feelings. Our tongues dance crazily in each other's mouth as our lips get slobbered with spit. Her hands are almost a blur on my cock and she is panting and heaving as I play with her tits. I look at her tits and the redness of them is just like an art to my eyes. Her nipples are thick and erect and her areola has turned a shade darker.

I just can't get enough of her breasts though. So I press them together and jiggle them against my tongue making her whimper in response.

"I'm close Tom. I'm close."

I get even crazier listening to her pleasure filled cries. I never thought it was true that some women can cum just from their tits but boy was I wrong. She bucks her whole body as I chew on her nipples and lets out a long cry.

"Cumming..."

Her hand almost slows to a stop but I don't. I keep hanging off her tits as if my life depended on it. My hands are busy pushing more of soft flesh inside my mouth as she resumes jerking my cock.

tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers