Tom's Milky Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Smith..."

I barely have a chance as she engulfs my cock in her mouth. I am a little upset that she has taken away her tits but I'm too close to cumming so I forgive her for that. She sucks me clean and guzzles my cum as I shoot it deep into her throat. She is a pro, I tell you. Not a drop goes to waste as she sticks out her tongue to show me that she swallowed all of it.

"You are awesome."

I pin her down on the couch and she giggles as I suck on her tits. After that wonderful experience I know that I'll be seeing more of her. There's no way that I can stop after that. But right now I have to get back to my mother and sister before it's too late.

"Can you drop me off at my home?"

I ask her as I lay on top of her, my hands lazily playing with her tits.

...

"Call me if it gets to be too much."

Mrs. Smith says to me as I stare out at my home.

"Really!? What about your husband?"

"Oh I'm sure I can work my way around her."

She chuckles at my dumbfounded face. This woman is an enigma. I like her.

"Why?"

"Why am I doing this?"

I nod my head. I obviously know my own motivations. But I am floored by her generosity to entertain me. It's quite a mystery that she would have an affair with her boss who is just a few years older than her daughter. It's not like she can't have her pick of men. And I never heard any rumors about her in the office.

"Why indeed."

She kisses my lips. And it is soft one, not like the other time where we were trying to tear each others' tongues off.

"I like it when you stare at my tits. I like your passion. I like you."

"Mrs. Smith..."

"Why don't you call me by my name, now? I think we are way past Mrs. Smith at this point."

"But it's hotter that way."

She giggles at my answer.

"It is, isn't it?"

I give her one last kiss and maul her boobs one last time before I get out of her car and walk towards my home. I feel much more calm and sated and now that I know there's someone who won't kick me out when I get crazy about their tits. I am much more confident that I can get through this weekend without any major incident.

'Maybe I won't even have to hide away for the rest of the day...'

I stroll in the house with a new found confidence, at ease with my condition. But the first thing I see is my sister's ass. She is stretching out on a yoga mat and all my confidence goes poof. Her boobs are hanging down as she is in the downward dog position. I detect a hint of wetness on her top and that is enough for my cock to grow to its full length.

She's obviously leaking and I want to taste her.

Before I lose my cool I dash towards the shower in my room. On my way I see my mother is preparing lunch in the kitchen. I so much want to go up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist as I grind my erect dick on her ass but I don't stop for a second.

"Tom? Wher-"

"Shower."

I shout over my shoulders without turning back.

...

I feel much better now that I have rubbed one out in the shower. I can't believe how hot my sister looks and those dripping tits of her will sure drive me to madness.

"Tom!"

I guess I should get something to eat. This is one of the advantages of having mom over. The food is awesome. I smell Italian as I make my way over to the dining table. I take my seat at the head of the table, between my mother and my sister.

"Look who's here!"

"Tom is everything okay with you?"

My sister is glaring at me while my mother asks in a soft tone.

"It's just work issue. I'm busy with this project."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mom."

"So busy you couldn't even make time for Denise."

"It's okay Patty. We'll talk more after lunch."

I can tell from my sister's expression that she is not at all pacified despite my mother's words. I decide to focus on my spaghetti and meatballs. It is as exquisite as I expected it to be. I look up from my plate to compliment my mother. But my whole mind gets blown to bits before I can get a single word out of mouth.

My sister is feeding Denise right before my eyes. Both her breasts are out in the open and little Denise is hungrily sucking on one of them while the other one is crying for attention. I can't look away. This is what started all of this. This is the scene of my fantasies. The one thing I dread. The one thing I want to witness. The one thing I want to experience. It's right there. It's right within my reach. Real lactating breasts are just a hands distance away from me.

Patty's breasts are calling to me. My mouth has dried up and I think I have lost control of my hand as it snakes it way towards her breast.

"Tom?"

"You are staring."

"Hmm... What?"

"OH MY GOD!"

My sister's shout brings me back to reality. I peek at her face to see that she has a horrified expression.

'Oh no. The secret's out. I'm done for.'

"You're one of those people aren't you?"

"NO..."

"What!? Who?"

I can't keep up anymore. I think she accused me of being one of those people. I just denied it out of instinct but I don't have a clue what she is talking about.

"Those people. You know. Who think breastfeeding is offensive. You're one of them aren't you?"

"No."

I vehemently deny her.

"I think it's the best thing ever."

"Oh yeah!?"

"Yes, it is."

"So why were you staring?"

"I-I... I was just surprised is all."

"Don't tell me... you want a taste."

My eyes bug out as she extends her unoccupied breast to me. I can't believe my luck. 'Is this happening for real?' I gulp in a mouthful of saliva. Just as I make up my mind to go for it, she bursts out laughing and pulls back my treasure right from under my nose.

"You should've seen your face. Pfft..."

"Patty, don't tease your brother like that."

That was close. I almost fell for it. I should've figured it out. It was too good to be true. I glare at Patty but she is looking at me a little funny.

'Did she realize it?'

"Isn't Denise a little too old to be still breastfeeding?"

I try to distract her attention. And this is the best I could come up with. I know, uninspired.

"No she's not. It's perfectly normal."

Patty replies a bit defensively. Before I can refute her though, Mom starts giggling to my other side. I turn to her and she gives a mysterious smile before breaking out in a chuckle.

"What? What's funny?"

"It's nothing."

"Now, I am curios. Tell me."

"Yes, Mom. Tell us."

"Well, you didn't think seem to think the same when you were a kid."

"What does that mean?"

Mom chuckles for a bit then continues, "You loved to feed from me. In fact you only stopped when you were five years old."

"What!?"

"Pfft... Hahaha."

Patty is having a fit and Mom is also chuckling along. I don't nearly feel the same. It's quite embarrassing.

'Of course. It had to be. That's the reason. It's not sudden, I've always been obsessed.'

I'm quite confused by this new revelation. I never knew about this. I'm a little relieved but also a lot more scared. But what I do know is this, 'I can't take much more of Patty's jiggling boobs.'

'It's time to get out of here.'

"I'm going to take a nap."

Mom calls for me come back but I go straight to my room. I jump up on the bed and sleep overtakes my shortly thereafter.

...

It's dark out when I open my eyes. My stomach is grumbling.

'I never did finish my meal.'

I sneak towards the kitchen with light footsteps. It's quite tiring to live like a thief in my own house but what else can I do. I want to avoid Mom as long as possible. Today is almost over and after tomorrow they will go back. I have my dinner hurriedly but in relative peace.

"Tom! Come to my room."

'Shucks.'

I didn't realize that Mom knew I was up. I go to her room. She is on her bed, her eyes are shut and her hand is calling for me to join her. I slip in beside her without saying anything. The chance to lay in bed with her is too good to pass up, no matter what the situation is.

Mom turns to her side, now face to face with me. 'The woman of my dreams is on a bed with me,' my dick twitches at that thought. It has been a while since I was this close to her.

'Maybe when I was still living with her, because I can't remember a time ever since I moved to this part of the city...'

Those were the times, Patty had moved away and it was just me and Mom. Sometimes at night we would be watching some late night show and her head would rest over my shoulders as she was about to doze off. I always thought about making a move then but was too scared to go through with it.

'I'm loving this.'

The top button of her night shirt is open and shift a little upward to look inside. I can see her boobs rise and fall with her breath. She has taken off her bra and her milky white boobs are protected only by a thin layer of cloth. My hands are shaking as I am struggling to keep them from tearing away her shirt. I lean forward and almost crash into her when she starts giggling.

"Had fun?"

"I-I... I don't know what you're talking about."

"Naughty!" she bops my head.

I am so embarrassed that I can't even look at her. I completely forgot that she is not asleep. Her body has that affect on me so I shouldn't be surprised anymore. And the way those tasty boobs of hers are rhythmically moving as she chuckles at me it is enough to make me lose all sense of being.

"So, who was the woman in the car?"

"Mrs. Smith."

I automatically give her a reply, busy as I am to sneak a peek at those massive mammaries and then I realize that I shouldn't have. Her smile fades and she turns serious.

"Your secretary?"

"Yes."

There is nothing else I can do. If I lie to her now, she will know. Since I can't lie, I tell her the truth. An enigmatic smile surfaces on her lips.

"Well, you always did like them older."

'I knew it. She knows.'

"So how did it start?"

"This morning."

She taps my nose.

"Naughty boy. How not when."

'Should I tell her?' I ask myself. I am still struggling with it when she does something which makes my decision for me. She shifts downward and her shirt comes undone at the top. I am mesmerized by the sudden brilliant flash of skin. She tries to quickly hide them away but I have enough time to get a really good of them. Her boobs are huge and look heavy. My mind is in disarray and dick is bouncing in my boxers. The rush of blood from my head to my dick must be the culprit as I spill my secrets to her in promise of obtaining a reward greater than life itself.

I recount to her my recent struggles in all their gory details. She giggles along my story and breaks out laughing as I describe to her how Mrs. Smith and I spent our afternoon.

"Tommy, is this your way to seduce me?"

"What!?"

'Here I am baring my soul to her and she thinks it's all a joke, a feeble attempt to cop a feel of her wonderful tits.' Even if she's my mother, that's cold.

"Oh you were serious!"

She stops her giggling and takes my face in her hands.

"Awww. I'm sorry."

She pulls me towards her and kisses me full on lips.

"Let me take care of your problem."

Her shirt is off, for real this time. I can see her boobs in all their naked glory. My mouth hangs open and my dick oozes out a big dollop of pre-cum, wetting my boxers.

"Really?"

"Just this once."

I jump up but right before I'm about to attack her defenseless self, I ask her about Patty.

"Patty?"

"Asleep."

That's all I needed to hear. I have two treasure globes in my hand. I press her breasts and they get mashed between my hands and her body.

Ah, the feel. The elasticity.

My dick is at its hardest state yet. I clumsily hump against her leg as my hands remain fixed on top of her breasts.

"Oh Tommy..."

I look into her eyes as she calls my name. Suddenly I'm overwhelmed. All my movements stop. My hands are shaking and my humping has halted. I can't make sense of what is happening to me and all I can do is gaze into her eyes.

"Aww Tommy. Here..."

She sits up and cradles my head to her bosom. Her breast is teasing my lips and my mouth opens in reflex to suck in the nipple. My eyes close as my hand grabs her other breast. This position is oddly soothing. Lying in Mom's lap, as I suckle at her right teat while playing with the left one, gives me a spine tingling sensation. Her thinly veiled moans have resurrected my softening dick to its full hardness. My boxers feel sticky as they are getting wet by the oozing pre-cum.

"Poor Tommy... you missed Mommy's tits, didn't you?"

My dick jumps listening to Mom talk this way. She smirks at me, "Tommy likes Mommy talking dirty, does he?"

Her tits get pulled with my bending body as I try to hump the air. My circuits are going haywire by the shear surrealism of the situation. I fretted so much about my fetish and my sinful feeling for my mother and my sister but it seems I shouldn't have. Mom doesn't look she is much too concerned with the way she is acting.

'Has she always been this way?'

"Just this once, Tommy."

She gets rid of my boxers and I lose it. I twist and bite her nipples as her fingers wrap around my cock. Her thumb rubs the precum around the helmet of my cock and I claw at her tits due to the resulting waves of pleasure that crash upon me.

"Oh Tommy, such a baby."

She whimpers as I vigorously suck at her tits, now interchanging between them. I don't think I can take this much pleasure, it should not be legal.

Oh wait, never mind.

Her hand is gently stroking my cock while she pats my head with the other one, or at least tries to.

"Shh Tommy... don't move. Let Mommy take care of you."

Mom holds my head with a little more strength forcing me to stay still while her hand massages my cock. My body slackens and the only things I can do are suck on the nipple she has fed me and enjoy the feel of the other one as I clutch at it with my fingers. This feeling of helplessness in my mother's arm... is very satisfying. I have longed for this, to lie in her lap as she masturbates me.

I whimper as she mashes the back of my cockhead. The word rolls out of my tongue as if I have no control over them, "Mommy..."

She stops all movement and I too am shocked at myself. Then she releases a gurgle from her throat and her hand almost tears off my cock as she strokes it with ferocity unlike before. I am shell-shocked by her animalistic display which I suppose is triggered by me calling her "Mommy". But I am not one to be left behind as I too attack her tits. I bite her and chew those mammaries of hers.

"Mommy," I call her once again, making her contort her body. This cycle goes on for some time as I call her mommy between my bouts of slobbering, licking, mauling, clawing and sucking of her tits. And each time she shakes in pleasure. I can tell because I can smell. I can smell her wetness and it is making me hornier, if that is even possible.

'I want to taste her.'

As this thought pounds the walls of brain again and again with increasing frequency, I push her down and take off the rest of her clothes in one fell swoop.

"Oh Tommy, you couldn't wait, could you? Naughty baby."

I observe the folds of her pussy, the place where I came from. Her lips are puffy. Her clit is red and engorged, peeking out of its hood. I run the flat of my tongue over the length of her opening and she twists her legs in response.

"Tommy, baby. You want to eat Mommy?"

"Yes Mommy."

She almost throws me off the bed as her hips jump up. I redouble my efforts as I hold her down and invade her canal with my tongue. The taste is fantastic and I lap up whatever she gives me. Her hands twist my head around by pulling on my hair and she groans as she calls my name again and again.

Then she says something that turns my world upside down.

"Oh Tommy... I think my breasts are going to burst."

I growl and ferociously attack her tits. I'm determined to milk her, to feed from her, to taste her milk, to drown in it, and determined to drink it. I can't hear anything anymore. All I can see is white in front of me. It's like I'm the bull, my mother is the matador and her milk secreting tits is the red cape.

I twist and turn. I suck and bite. I lick and chew.

"Tommy, Tommy... fuck me. Fuck your Mommy. Fuck me and milk will come out of my tits."

I pause and then I feel her lining up my cock with her opening. I ram my cock inside her in one full stroke.

"Oh Tommy yes... I've waited for so long."

I am surprised by this admission but I am not too concerned now. I want my milk and I will fuck her for end of days if that is what I have to do to feed from her.

"Tommy, fuck your Mommy."

She groans as I slam into her once more. The pleasure running from my cock and my mouth is too much but not enough. So I fuck her. I fuck her with force. I ram my cock into her again and again and she shouts my name each time. This may wake Patty yet I don't care.

I piston in and out, in and out but my mouth is fixed on her tits, waiting for that elusive drink.

"Mommy please..."

I whine and she releases a raspy voice as she pulls me back to her tits.

"It's coming Tommy. Drink it Tommy. Drink your Mommy's milk."

As soon as the first drop of her milk hits my tongue I lose myself. Then it happens again, and again and again. And then there is a jet of it. I growl and press her teat to its fullest.

'It's the drink of heavens. The elixir. I want more. I want MORE.'

She is shaking under me as I continue to suck her teat.

"Tommy the other one."

I shift to the yet neglected one and a thick stream flows into my tongue. I don't have time to savor the taste as she douses my face with even more. I am in heaven. It's like nothing I have felt ever before. I suckle on her tits and jets of milk hit my face as I shift between them.

She pushes my hips as she moans, "Tommy. My Baby. You like Mommy's milk, don't you?"

I once again start thrusting my cock.

This is the shit, fucking Mommy while feeding from her. Every little boy dreams of this. It's come true for me.

"Tommy, what do you think of feeding from me? You like it, don't you? If you want more..."

I raise my eyebrows at her.

"If you want more... you'll have to impregnate me."

I am stunned. My eyes widen and her nipple slips out of my mouth.

"You want to Tommy?"

I gulp in what little milk is still left inside my mouth.

"Say Tommy you want to put a baby in me?"

"Then you can drink my milk as much as you want."

I lose it. I seal her mouth with my lips and push my tongue inside trying to reach the back of her throat. My hips are a blur on her as I fuck her like an animal. The image of her pregnant with my child has right on edge and I couldn't wait to shoot my cum in the depths of womb. The same one I came out of.

She pushes my head to her breast, "Put a baby in me Tommy. Make your Momm-"

I can't take anymore, feeding from her, fucking her, the words out of her mouth; it's all too much and forces me to ram my cock powerfully for one last time. She screeches at the end of her sentence and blast my face with her milk as I shoot volleys of cum in her womb. I am right there with her and as tides of pleasure passes through my core, I shout for "Mommy".

My face is covered in her milk and her pussy is covered in mine. I try to run my tongue over the drops of milk dripping out of nipples but am too tired to move even an inch. We jerk in each others' arms as there's barely any energy left in our bodies. As tired as we are, we fail to notice the twisted face of Patty staring at us.