Tom's Mistress Surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom's day continues.
2k words
4.38
6.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the tears slowly subsided, Tom's senses relaxed for the first time since arriving at the house and he began to feel his body acutely.

He could feel the pain in his knees and shins from the crawling and kneeling, the warmth under the ankle and knee shackles and the raw skin behind his neck from where the collar had chaffed.

The earlier pain from his stretched anus has subsided to an ache but this was nothing to the constant complaints from the base of his penis, strained as it had been so often again its steel prison. Although his penis now sat limp and lifeless within, there was let up from the remnants of its ordeal in the constant battle to be free and erect.

As he lay and tried to process his jaw, now free from a gag or sock for the first time in who knows how long, began to relax and added its screaming ache to the list of bodily complaints filling his mind.

Tom tried to put all of this out of his mind by thinking through and trying to make some sense out of what had happened to him. How had it happened? How long had he been here? How long would he be kept for? What else was in store for him?

As he lay, thinking, a movement caught his eye and he looked up to see Mistress re entering the room. She seemed to be freshly showered following her run and whatever else had happened in the other room as her still damp hair cascaded down over her shoulder and along the top of the loose fitting white vest she now wore. As always, Tom's eyes drew themselves down and passed some skin tight grey cotton leggings ending neatly above Mistresses bare feet. With her white tipped pedicure set pristine on each toe his eyes were affixed.

A few seconds passed before those same feet took steps towards his cage, topping a tantalising few inches away.

"I am going to let you out of the cage now." Came a surprisingly soft statement from above. "You will be entered into a new restraint while in my presence but I'm trusting you to behave while I transfer you."

Mistress didn't wait for a reply but pivoted and slipped a large board off the top of the wardrobe. it was set to rest against the bar of Tom's cage as he felt the shackles released from his wrist cuffs. Slowly the bench lid was lifted up and over his still outstretched arms, leaving a vision of Mistress towering over from above. With a grin she lifted the board and lowered the bottom edge into the caged until it came to rest on his stomach. From this vantage point Tom could see all manner of fixings and straps hanging loosely from the device

Mistress gently reached down and took each of Tom's hands in turn, slowly easing each of the up and clipping them to heavy duty latches screwed into board, Tom's hands were now attached to the contraption a little wider than his own shoulder width apart.

"Okay, out of the cage and on your knees." Came the soft but unmistakeable instruction timed with the release of the chain holding Tom's feet in place at the cage base.

Of course, he complied, easing himself wearily and stiffly out of the cage, not helped by the unwieldiness of the board clipped to his wrists. Once out of the cage Tom began the process of kneeling, this was by no mean easy with the board and hew found the only way this was possible was but kneeling on the lower half, forcing at flat against the floor and in turn himself into a face down position.

"Good boy." Came the reaction from Goddess as she placed a foot on the back of Tom's shoulders, forcing him down onto his forearms. Mistress released the pressure from his upper back and calmly reached down on each side pulling and affixing straps over Tom's forearms, pinning him down.

The angle of his back forced Tom into shuffling his knees closer to his now pinned elbows, a move barely completed before more straps were pulled tightly over his calves and he hear the familiar click of shackles mating with his ankle cuffs. Instinctively Tom tried to move but other than a little wriggle room has was now held in this head down, ass up position with no way of adjustment.

Goddess returned to the cupboard and after rummaging through a drawer inside removed an implement and walked it over to Tom's bowed head. On instruction he turned his head as much as he could, only to be presented with a close up view of an imitation penis mounted on a flared base.

"Open up." snapped Goddess, her tone transitioning more towards the sterner efforts of earlier in the day. "This toy needs some attention."

Knowing what little choice he had, Tom complied and opened his still sore jaw to receive the head of the rubber dick in front of him. Although smaller than what he had inserted earlier in the day, the bitter tasting toy still barely fit through the gap in his tired mouth. Gripping his head forcefully, Mistress forced Tome to once again look directly down, slipping the flared base into a slot in the board and engaging a clip to hold it in. Although the toy was only an inch or so inside his mouth Tom was unable to draw his head far enough upwards to remove it. Held in this position he was unable to stop a steady stream of drool escaping out of his mouth and down the shaft of the implement in his mouth.

Tom hoped that this was the end of his new predicament but unfortunately for him, this hope was in vain. Goddess reached down and drew his neck chain out from where it had come to rest an passed it through a small cannel under the dildo clip. She gently tugged on it, each additional bit of pressure pulling Tom's head closer to the floor and pushing the cock deeper into his throat. Finally, the invader reached the back of his throat prompting a small gag, Mistress took this as the signal she had waited for and clipped the chain to the from of the board, effectively locking the cock in Tom's throat.

The droll continued from his mouth as Tom drew breath around the implement in his mouth, pools now formed in the corners of his mouth forcing him to blow bubbles and make undignified slurping noises with each breath. This however had no effect on Mistresses actions as she pulled what felt to be a bulky and heavy blindfold over Tom's eyes, plunging him, not for the first time today into darkness.

Quietly he kneeled, concentrating on breathing and listening to movements and rustles going on around him. With a shock he suddenly felt a cold substance pour onto his lower back and slip into his pronounced arse crack as it stuck up in the air. He felt slender but string finger begin to first rub the now warming liquid into and around his anus before the same fingers began to probe inside. This was surprisingly not an pleasant following on from the more violent insertion into that area in the shed earlier than day and he was just beginning to settle into it when his senses were shocked.

The was flash of light inside his blindfold followed by a hazy electronic image blinking itself into focus. An elaborate logo faded away leaving behind what quickly became apparent was a streaming image of himself, filmed from what must have been on top of the bench cage in the room. He could now se from the VR headset he was wearing his mistress gently probing his anus from a side on view, feeling it behind him but watching it from this alternate angle set of strange sensations, ones that Tom was enjoying before he saw it.

Entering through the doorway at the back of the picture was the stocky man from his earlier torments, striding slowly into the room, naked and teasing an erection on the rise he made his was behind Tom as his Mistress stepped away. Tom bucked and fought wildly against the restraints as he could see the man getting closer and beginning to kneel behind him. The thrashing however was to no avail as movement was impossible.

It was then that he felt the touch of the mans hand on his butt cheek and noticed that the picture was not yet showing this, the image was running a few seconds behind, Tom panicked as he knew he was now forced to watch what was happening but without being able to see and prepare for it.

Breathing heavily now, spit and drool was thrown from him mouth as he tried to prepare himself for what was to come, it was as he watched his Mistress calmly walk from the room that we felt the first pressure against his lubricated and partially stretched hole.

What stretching there had been was clearly not enough as the now rock hard cock behind him was pressing painfully against the resistance of his virgin hole. Yet still, the pressure came, bit by painful bit his nemesis forced Tom's anus to widen as he relentlessly push his mushroom head against the tight, reluctant orifice.

Finally with a painfully jolt, the widest part of the warm, iron hard cock slipped inside Tom, he bit down hard on the rubber cock in his mouth as the real one slid mercilessly in from behind. After what felt like a couple of inches, Tom watched as the man picked up a cigarette and lighter from beside the camera and casually lit up before continuing the bury his manhood, hilt deep into Tom's ass.

This was it, it was in, Tom had now been anally penetrated by a man, something never on his mind as he parked up that morning, the shame flooded through him as the rhythmic withdrawal and thrust began, the man breeding him from behind while he casually enjoyed his cigarette. The slow thrusts continued until the cigarette was smoked, the discarding of the butt seen on screen just a few seconds after Tom had felt the pace increase behind him. The pain had not subsided as the fucking became harder, the board starting to slide across the floor as the metal shackled bounce and jangled against the hard base. Tom knelt there, unable to do anything but take it as he found himself oddly unable to close his eyes and stop watching.

Eventually after several minutes pounding Tom felt the speed reduce, if not the intensity and he guessed what was coming, with one almighty thrust, burying the cock as deep as it had been at any point, Tom simultaneously felt the now buried member quiver and the mans strong hands grip his hips as he unloaded his seed into Tom ass. startlingly quickly the cock was withdrawn and Tom felt the cum start to drip out of his now gaping anus. it was as he felt this that he watched in his goggles as the man walked around, standing in front of Tom and begin to masturbate furiously. it was as he watched this that he felt for the second time today, the mans warm, sticking come splatter onto his kin, this time on the back of Tom's neck and shoulders, it was still raining down as he watched it begin on his delayed feed. there, he saw himself demeaned on screen as another mans cum covered him again.

When finally, the almost unbelievable jets of cum had stopped firing the man unceremoniously knelt down and wiped but his hands and cock on Tom's now matted, sweaty hair before standing and slowly walking out of the room. Tom was left alone and abused once again.

To be continued...