Tom's Parallel World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Tom, you must have more questions?" asked Sarah.

"Ah, okay, so I walked through Church Cove yesterday and there is a Church Cove in this world, so this is Cadgwith Cove?" Tom thinking this world may not be so different.

"No, this is Dogwatch Cove. But there is Church Cove west of here, then The Lizard. This is Cornwall and Turo is the capital. We are in England and London is our capital. We in the continent of Europe," Sarah said. Judging from the raising of Tom's eyebrows and his almost comical shock, these names were all familiar to him.

"Phew, I used to live outside of Bristol and went to University in Middlesbrough, so this is all a relief. We seem to have more in common than we first thought," Tom replied. Feeling more relieved as Sarah's expression showed, she recognised those cities as well.

"Oh ok, well the burning question is, you don't seem to have a TV nor a computer so no internet or social media?"

"Haha, television, you mean? They went out in the dark ages with the original internet. We found them to degrade mammals' intelligence. We became complacent, lazy and superficial, false news was everywhere. Mammals cheated and lied to gain money and power, ignoring what was good for the pack."

"So as part of the great leap forward, along with many other changes, it came under stiff regulation. Now we find people have more time for academia and their community. We made many new technological breakthroughs once we were rid of it. When I used to teach we found mammals were reaching their potential anything from 3 to 5 years earlier than before."

"My Kittens reached 18 years old early this year and already have degrees, gained at college. All three have spent summer holidays as interns. After summer they will go to University to undertake their vocational master's degrees." Sarah confirmed.

Tom looked embarrassed "So I am a real numpty dropping out of university and losing my job."

"Numpty?"

"Oh. Er... Idiot, thick." Tom said, hanging his head in shame.

"No, no one is written off here. You may not suit academic routes. Some of our fisherdogs are the same. They returned from college and join their family businesses and succeed so no shame there. I'm lucky. I was a teacher and the Kitten's father a University Professor, so it's in their genes," Sarah said, trying to sound apologetic.

Sarah then said, looking at the one inside the long wall of the lounge. "As for computers, Clara show Sarah's page."

The wall illuminated an enormous screen. Displaying a collage of photos and a menu down the side, looking like anyone's desktop screen. Sarah then motioned with her paw and the screen flipped and transferred across to the table. But now holographic about the size of a magazine, hovering mid-air angled to suit Sarah's location and posture.

"Keyboard please." Sarah requested. A holographic keyboard appeared on the table in front of Sarah. She turned to Tom, smiling.

"Thank you, Clara, please close." The keyboard and screen disappeared.

This impressed Tom, as this was like every Sci-Fi film he had ever seen. He was now fighting that drunken feeling creeping back from earlier. He blinked to clear the blurring from his eyes whilst trying to organise his thoughts for his next question as his head pounded.

"I wonder Sarah if we're on the same timeline? I come from the year 2019. Seventy-four years after the Second World War and the first atomic bomb. So as an idea, when was your Second World War?"

"War! No, this is the year 320, we don't have wars... So your world has had two world wars and atomic bombs? It must be devastated with radiation." Sarah asked aghast at this information.

"Well, no, radiation hasn't devastate my world, because they dropped only two bombs. England in my world is as much as you see out of your window." Tom realised how an innocent question could be misconstrued in this world, free from wars.

"This is definitely another subject to avoid. How could you? I mean, as mammals fight each other." Sarah asked in shock.

"I think that is the question that even we ask, with no one knowing the answer. Greed, lack of understanding, power, it's beyond me. But there aren't any wars today." Tom tried to dig himself out of the hole he had dug himself with what he thought was a simple question.

"What about power, Sarah? Do you have atomic power or still use fossil fuels or do you rely on renewable energy?" Tom hoped to return to discover more about the level of technology in this world.

"Haha, we phased out fossil fuels hundreds of years ago. We discovered atomic energy first but soon after solved the problem of fusion before the great leap forward. It was one of the primary drivers of that change."

"In my world, we're still trying to crack the fusion problem. With fusion power, how do you travel without fossil fuels?" Tom was now on the edge of his seat, hoping for flying cars or personal spaceships.

"Locally we use trains and buses using fusion fuel cells. If we wanted to travel abroad, we would catch the train to the nearest transport link and teleport to our destination."

"Teleport?" Tom was pleased and hopeful. Now we were talking space-age sci-fi, Star Trek, here we come.

"Yes, by bending space, using the gap between space, it's hard to explain. My one kitten Chrys is hoping to get a job with NATO so she can explain it better"

"NATO?" Tom said, bemused.

"Yes, the North American Teleportation Organisation, do you have them in your world?"

"Haha, we are parallel worlds, with some similarities, but more differences. No, we don't have teleportation, but we do have cars, busses, trains and aeroplanes. NATO in my world is The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. An organisation developed to protect the west during the cold war." Tom answered. Thinking, `This may not be so bad.'

"You've had a cold war, during a nuclear winter, after your first atomic bombs?" Sarah asked, looking horrified.

"No, it was after the Second World War but wasn't a military war. The term cold war reflects the colder relations between the east and west at a political level. Two separate political ideologies that couldn't trust each other. It sucked in other countries but no direct conflict between the superpowers." Tom wasn't sure he was showing his homeworld in a good light or whether he was the most qualified to give accurate historic facts.

"I don't think I would like your world, Tom, you have a lot of wars," Sarah said, looking quite worried.

"Honestly, it's not that bad, although we aren't as mature at a global level as you seem to be," Tom admitted.

All this information whizzed around Tom's head. Even after drinking the water, he still felt dizzy and light-headed. His head was conflicting with his body, as he had never felt such wanton lust for anyone. Whilst interested in what she was saying, he strained to see her breasts at every opportunity. Waves of that sweet aroma washed over him from time to time, making him want to bathe in her sexuality.

Blood pulsed around his throbbing shaft, his balls ached. Even sat down he was struggling to focus and remain alert. Sarah saw him turn pale again, and she rose out of her chair to lean over him, bringing a wave of aroma and lust with her. Sarah looked down, admired his bulging shorts and seeing his anxious discomfort.

Concerned, she stammered, "Er ... Are you ok? You're not allergic to me, are you? As you seem to be... Oh!"

Now, it was Sarah's turn to be startled, as she realised what she was seeing.

"You... You... You're attracted to me, sexually?" She asked.

Tom nodded in reply, trying to beg, but unable to speak as his vision blurred and head span once more.

"Tom, I'm in heat. This doesn't affect humans in this world. You shouldn't be able to sense my hormones. In the pub where I work, being on heat would send cats into a frenzy. That's why I am up here at home. I've even sent my 3 kittens to stay with their father. It doesn't happen often but when it does, being single, you isolate."

As Sarah spoke and reality dawned on her, here she was, in full heat, with a male who no one knew about, who was new... To everything. Subconsciously, she curled her tail over her back, stroking his neck and cheek with the tip of her tail. He shivered with excitement as she closed in on him.

Sarah was thankful he had a short beard and a little hair. Human skin is way too much nakedness for cats. She was thankful humans wore clothes, but they would be so much nicer with fur. She was now running on automatic, her heat taking over. Tom was now her sexual prey. Tom looked, almost in horror, as she dropped onto her front legs her then lowered, head bent down to his crotch.

"You can stroke my ears," Sarah said, tilting her head down to offer Tom her ears.

Tom reached his hands forward and touched the base of her triangulated ears, one each, each silky smooth. She purred quietly; he brushed his hands around, following up to the tips. Her purring increased. He repeated, keeping his strokes slow and soft, enjoying her soft fur.

"Perfect Tom, like that," Sarah confirmed. He felt his shaft almost burst and her warm breath on his crotch.

Her front paws slid up his thighs, found his zip, pulled it down and loosened his belt. She brought her rear around the side of the chair, almost bending herself double. With her tail in the air, the sweet smell was stronger than ever, not a sickly sweet smell but something light and powerful.

"Now my tail, in the same way, Tom," Sarah asked.

Tom moved his right hand from her ear to her tail alongside him. Starting at the base, wrapping his hand around it, and the soft fur compressed. Then like the first stroke of a wank slid his hand, pulling upwards to the tip. Sarah deep inside purred louder. Tom's left hand continued to twirl and stroke her ear.

Sarah's paws pulled at Tom's shorts. He raised his bum for Sarah to pull them quickly down to below his knees. Leaving him sat in his boxers. He felt her warm damp exhaling breath on his crotch, his pulsating mast was stretching his boxers out with a damp patch of pre-cum. Tom's hand returned to the base of Sarah's tail, as he was about to start another stroke upwards.

Sarah whispered, "Time to go lower, under my tail, I need you to go lower..."

Tom realised she had been giving him her two main erogenous zones, judging by her reactions. He drew his hand down the base of her tail, stroked her star ringed anus. She shivered with her tail quivering now.

"Lower, maybe another time, I hear dogs and you humans like that, but lower," Sarah purred, she was now almost panting. Her mouth opened, Sarah looked up smiling open-mouthed, showing razor-sharp teeth. She lowered onto his bulging boxers.

It terrified Tom whilst at the height of excitement. Not sure what passed for sex here?

Tom's right hand drifted further down, feeling at first dry fur and then a wet patch. His probing finger found the fur-rimmed source of her excitement. As the first finger slipped in, Sarah's teeth snatched at Tom's boxers. With a twist of her head, his boxers split and tore open, his sprung loaded dick flicked out onto her nose.

Faster than he could see, she engulfed his throbbing member with her mouth; he felt no teeth thankfully, just lips and tongue wrapped around him... Her tail quivering and her purring became deeper, vibrating his dick and his fingers. Her tongue was like no human's, the top rough, and underneath soft.

She flicked it up and around, alternating, then the rough lapping down to his balls and back up to the tip. Her lips were now deep into his pubic hair, immersing his pulsating shaft that was begging for relief.

Tom's finger pushed hard; quivering into her pussy ('Do they call it that? Or is it a 'human?' Tom pondered for one ridiculous moment). One finger soon became two. Tom's digits were now inside a well-lubricated tunnel that vibrated with her purring, that echoed onto his dick and balls.

Then Sarah sucked, jeez Tom thought she would suck him inside out. She was incredible. Suddenly she withdrew her head, leaving his shaft naked, rigid and begging for relief. He looked into Sarah's eyes that shone luminescent green back at him, willing her to take him into her mouth again. But she got up onto all four legs.

"Quickly Tom let's take this upstairs, where we'll be more comfortable. Gather up everything of yours, leave nothing of yours down here and get upstairs," Sarah explained she searched out of the window, in case there was a mob of pitchfork carrying dogs coming up the path, but there was nothing.

Tom stood up from the chair. Pulling his shorts up, catching up his torn and ripped boxers to trap them inside the crotch. He quickly notched his belt, gathered all his belongings, rucksack and shoes. He looked round to check for anything that could bear witness to his presence. Sarah pointed at the stairs, again with a low entrance. Everything was to suit cats on all fours moving around the house, not humans on two legs.

He slung his gear over his shoulder and scampered up the stairs, bending low. He had to use one hand to stop him falling face down. Sarah was hot on his heels, nudging him in the bum with her head, giggling. There was one door open at the top of the stairs, with two on either side closed.

"Straight into my room, the door is open," instructed Sarah.

The room was small but with a large oval basket bed, queen-size and a window looking out across the sea. Tom threw his stuff in a corner, realising that with no clothes to keep, cats don't need wardrobes. Sarah pulled the net curtains closed, glancing all around, obviously not seeing anything, as she relaxed with a long sigh of relief. Tom stood there, dishevelled, not sure quite what to do next, with there being no chair here in the bedroom.

"Take off your clothes, you furless thing you, put them in the corner." Sarah said, almost licking her lips.

"It's not fair, you're naked already," Chuckled Tom as he wrestled his clothes off.

"Ha, would you rather me clothed? Bound uptight in cloth, breasts and treasures hidden? You do like my breast, don't you? I've seen you straining to see me. I've never known a human to pay so much attention to a cat." Giggled Sarah smugly.

She sprang onto the bed with her head down with her front legs stretching out away from Tom with her rump raised in the air nearest to him, exposing everything with her tail curved high over her inverted back. Her fur stood on end as she turned and glared at him.

"Mount me now, before we waste all your energy talking... What are you waiting for? Get on, mount me like a cat, hard, don't lose the moment." She commanded.

Her rear rose slightly to make the point. He didn't need to be asked a third time as he struggled to get his boots off. Standing up, her rear was the most wonderful invitation ever with her tail up quivering with her pussy leaking and dripping juices.

He edged forward, gripped her tail base with one hand, her hip of one leg with the other. As soon as the tip of his shaft touched her damp lips, she pushed back. So he was immersed inside her before he knew it, pulling his foreskin back sharply in one movement, causing Tom to suck air in at the pleasurable pain.

"MEEEEOOOOOOWWWW," she screeched.

He felt suction on his throbbing shaft as Sarah pulled forward, so he pushed deeper. They soon reached a rhythm with Tom holding her tail, pumping in and out. Tom had never had or felt anything like it. They worked in unison with Sarah's purring increasing in time with the thrusts.

The rest of the room was now just fuzzy edges to his vision, which was becoming one sex-focused tunnel. Sarah's heat drugged and sensitised his sexual senses. He was sure he could feel her stiff raised clit bud rubbing his member, as he drove it in & out, having never felt this back home, with any girl. They kept this up, keeping up a tandem bouncing long stroking rhythm.

"Bite my neck, like a Tomcat," Asked Sarah.

Tom faltered, not knowing what she meant. Her one front paw came back and indicated an area on the back of her neck.

"Tomcats bite here during sex. Trust me... It's a BIG turn on. Bite me NOW, don't worry your teeth won't be sharp enough to hurt me," commanded Sarah, now panting.

Tom leaned forward, his full weight now on her back. He opened his mouth. Initially, getting a mouth full of fur but worked his lips and teeth, to gather a roll of skin beneath and bit.

"Bite HARDER," Sarah screeched.

He gathered the skin fold deeper into his mouth and did just that, with all his might. The screamed 'meow' from Sarah confirmed he had hit the spot. Her back immediately arched further, thrusting her rear backwards onto his dick. He struggled to breathe through the fur in his mouth. But he would not release the ride of his life as he thrust, while she alternated straightened and arched like a bucking bronco.

He brought his hands from her hips, stroking forwards along her soft underbelly, and felt for her breasts. Using his thumbs to flick her now pert nipples, then pinch & roll them between thumb and forefinger, she purred agreement.

"Tomcats, don't do that! But I like it."

By digging his elbows into her midriff and hips, he got a better grip, holding his bite on her neck to hang on. He was doubling over to thrust into her. With her being slightly smaller, she could buck and twist in all directions, pushing back on his thrusts with him in control. This was one fantastic rodeo Tom had never been to before.

Doggy style with any girlfriend was nothing like this. He'd never had a fur bronco beneath him. Her body vibrating with purring that transferred through to his teeth, hands, elbows, shaft, and it was unbelievable.

Sarah gave one big push and a loud, "Meooow." She convulsed in short, violent electric shock-like pulses, pumping vigorously at his throbbing member. Tom held on, matching her as best he could to stay inside her, as she arched almost double in hard thrusts.

Finally, she held onto the fourth deep thrust and screeched one final, "Meooooow."

To Tom, it felt like her waters had broken. As she climaxed, holding the thrust in a grind to the end, she gasped for air.

"Fuck, that was unbelievable Tom," said Sarah, panting as she relaxed, "No Tomcat ever made me feel like that."

It shocked Tom, hearing her swear for the first time. He relaxed, removing his teeth from her neck. Finally able to suck air unhindered into his burning lungs and relaxed to withdraw his manhood.

"Don't you dare pull out, you've not finished, you are still hard and I can keep going," Insisted Sarah.

Tom felt her pleasure tunnel grip onto his shaft, so he pushed back deep in. Staying inside her, he raised himself to stand, feet still on the floor, eased his back. Stretching, straightening up, he brought his hands backwards from her breasts back to her hips. He held onto her rear hips, teasing his fingers into her fur, slowly stroked in and out.

Sarah's purring returned. "Meow," she whispered, as she responded by matching slow movements back.

After a few strokes, Tom drifted his hands forwards and pulled upwards. Encouraging her to stand on her rear legs, using her front paws resting on the bed to steady herself. She pushed back with her rump, arching her back.

Tom was now inside her well-lubricated, warm, silky smooth tunnel, with excess warm cat cum dribbling and creeping down his legs. He brought his hands once more around Sarah's underbelly, raising them to cup her breasts. He pulled her up to a standing position and held her there.

"Mmeeeeooooww," she concurred.

He used his thumbs and forefingers to caress her nipples. Sarah moved her front legs off the bed to stretch up to hold on to a timber crossbeam above with her paws. Her rear bounced backwards in time with his long strokes, using the full length of his throbbing shaft. Her velvet tunnel tightened on each full penetration.