Tom's Parallel World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom now, with a slightly clearer head, could focus, enjoying the sex even more. He realised that despite his initial lust, he could never have envisaged sex with her like this the first time he saw her. Purring, Sarah arched her back and could rub her head back alongside Toms, even being able to plant light kissing pecks on his cheek.

Then Tom felt that familiar tingle in his balls. Oh yes, it was his turn! He moved one hand from her upstretched breast, upwards to another erogenous zone under one of her forelegs (a leg or arm pit?). It was easy for Tom to lean forward, open his mouth, find the spot and gather in his teeth that same fold of skin on her neck and bite. Now not frightened to bite hard this time, Sarah tensed and convulsed backwards.

"MMEEEEOOOW, fuck me again, Tom... Fuck me... Make me cum again." Sarah screamed as she bounced her rump back onto him.

It was all he could do not to be thrown backwards. He bit harder, gripped on tighter to her front leg pit harder with one hand and her stretched, flattened breast with the other. He thrust forwards and felt his pre-cum spurt, there was no going back now and pumped hard and deep for all he was worth.

"Yes... Yes, harder," Sarah begged.

Tom gave a second thrust and Sarah spasmed with an electric shock-like climax convulsion. Her muscles released Tom as he pumped his own cum deep into her. This triggered another climax from Sarah, who pushing her rear hardback whilst stifling a scream. "Mmmmmmphhhh."

Tom held on to his last thrust until the last drop from his balls. Hearing a deep scratching noise, Tom looked up to see Sarah's claws fully out, leaving gouges deep into the roof beam above, to hold against his thrust. They held themselves pressed, interlocked together, pausing for a short while, gasping for air. Sarah released her grip on the scratched beam above, allowing them to collapse forward onto the bed.

Tom withdrew to stand back, as Sarah released her claws and fell onto the bed gasping. Tom fell to lie alongside to face her, both sighing and laughing in the moment, kissing. Sarah's claws retracted as she and Tom stroked each other, finding wet patches all over.

Sarah started licking Tom, starting at his face, purring. She sat up, doubled over forwards to lick and clean both his and her cum from between her own legs, something that enthralled Tom.

'Quite a trick for girls back home.' Thought Tom.

Sarah moved on to licking Tom's crotch. She licked his deflated shaft and balls as well, engulfing and sucking on the flaccid but throbbing member. She looked up smiling at Tom, whilst he led spread eagle, star-like on the bed. Tom let Sarah wash him all over, stimulating, tickling and calming at once. Once finished with Tom, Sarah licked herself again, all over this time and when finished, curled up with Tom spooning.

"Errr ahem, um ... Sarah?" Faltered Tom. "I assume you're using birth control?"

Sarah looked phased. "You don't want kittens or human children, do you? I have no plans."

"No, no, noo, er... Oh blimey, no plans, I'm not the type, too young, I'm just enjoying sex. Especially with you that is, this is just too bloody marvellous." Tom responded.

Sarah explained. "Don't worry, your sperm inside me is probably now just useless goop with my nano-bots working hard. We have genetic, biological, nano-sized robots in us from birth, inherited from our parents. They work alongside our immune systems. They look for cross-species contamination, illness, disabilities, mutations, sexually transmitted diseases, throughout your body and they fix it. My daughter Lucy is going to be a geneticist so can explain it better."

"After my kittens I elected to not be fertile any longer, turning it off genetically via the nano-bots that act as birth control. Although as I like sex I wanted to keep that and being in heat is just a less common side effect of sexual activity in female cats."

"In the dark ages we had so many problems, population growth, disease, and pollution, so the world got together and solved the issues together. Genetic manipulation using nano-bots was part of those solutions. It's helped eradicate difficult surgical procedures. Our life expectancy, death rates and causes of death are all-natural. The United Nations makes sure all countries abide by the rules."

"I would suggest some of my nano-bots are now inside you, but they will see not see cat or female-specific markers on your genes and not make changes, so you won't be growing fur or boobs just yet. Although with a slight genetic modification they could be yours?" Sarah raised her eyebrows questioningly.

She smiled and joked."We may need to monitor you though, being without your own nano-bots or human markers on your genes from birth. Who knows what may happen? My hormones shouldn't have worked on you, to any extent, let alone drive you the way it has. Not that I'm complaining. Don't worry, casual inter-species breeding is not common but not taboo either."

All this extra information completely knocked Tom for six. This parallel world was advanced to achieve these things. This is high-end sci-fi technology. There is a lot more to learn about this world, and he was keen to get out and explore.

"However, if I had known humans were as much fun as you, I would have tried one sooner, better than any sex toy." Sarah winked at him with those deep luminescent green eyes. The exhausted pair drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then why not follow me to be notified when I publish new stories?

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they've posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~