Tom's Parallel World Pt. 04

Story Info
The plot unfolds, Tom returns a hero and meets the kittens.
9k words
4.83
7.8k
18

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is a work of erotic adventure fiction, containing furry, anthropomorphic animals with human intelligence having sex with our human hero. If this isn't for you, then please read my other stories.

All characters, furry or otherwise, are over eighteen.

Hopefully, you know the background on Tom and the parallel world he has found himself in. In this chapter, Tom meets Sarah's kittens.

~~~ *** ~~~

Captain Brown and Tom were returning along the cliffs to the cove. Having some time to kill. Tom asked Captain Brown about the human family's request to go fishing on a boat that afternoon.

"No Tom, we don't do day trips for tourists, these are working boats."

Captain's reply was quite a rebuff, but Tom thought a while before his reply.

"Hmm, but a brief trip will help people to experience the traditional life of a fisherdog. It could attract visitors to bring a little extra money into Kitty's pub and B&B. Above all, it could help any retired fisherdogs to earn some extra cash, without them having to resort to a full-time job. It could take only a few hours a week depending on bookings, and if the weather turns foul, you can cancel any trips."

Tom paused, not sure how to read the Captain's facial expression, then continued, still trying to win him over.

"No one will want to go out in a storm. The boats finish by 4 pm, on their way home one could drop a few pots off with some catch in them nearby, which the tourists can recover an hour later. It will give any retiree a chance to relive his life at sea, the tourists a chance to experience life as a Cornish fisherdog and they would love to hear a few old sea dog stories."

"Hmm, food for thought, I know who I can ask and let them decide."

Captain Brown reached for a microphone and spoke on the radio.

Tom left the Captain and went to sit at the rear of the boat, continuing to enjoy the passing scenery.

After a short while, Captain Brown came to the back of the boat. "Thomas is going to talk to his father Bob. He is a retired captain. Thomas agrees with your idea and he thinks his dad will enjoy it. Captain Bob will find your human family and make arrangements with them before Thomas returns, allowing them to have their fishing trip."

"Wow, thanks, Captain that is great, they will be pleased."

Soon they caught up with the other boats, almost herding the flotilla of tiny boats along the coast. Tom could hear Captain Brown talking again in the wheelhouse. Then the Captain appeared with a plate full of mussels and scallops to share, all cooked ready to eat.

"Eat up. It's been a busy day."

Tom wolfed down his share. Loving the freshly caught tasty shellfish whilst sitting on the back of the boat in the sunshine, enjoying the boat trip home.

At the headland, before they turned into the cove, Captain Brown pointed out Thomas's boat, dropping three pots into the water with buoys. They continued around to disappear into the cove. Tom and Captain Brown soon rounded the headland and saw the cove busy with boats and fisherdogs.

Most of the boats were beached. Thomas's boat was just half beached as their catch was being unloaded, and the human family stood close by. The father stood by an old grey dog, looking the spitting image of Captain Brown.

The father was now wearing a buoyancy aid and slipping a buoyancy aid for their young son. A crew member on the beach gave the father a leg up into the boat and then lifted his son to him. The old grey dog was obviously the retired Captain Bob. He showed his experience as he deftly leapt up into the boat to greet Thomas, his son.

Thomas gave a signal. The rope was released, and the boat slipped back into the ocean. The father and son waved at mother and daughter on the beach. Captain Bob lit up a pipe, getting into character.

As Thomas spun the boat around to leave, Captain Bob started to tell tales of a fisherdog's life to father and son. The mother and daughter watched for a short while, then turned and made their way up the beach to Kitty's pub.

Captain Brown was still holding his boat off, waiting for a signal that would announce his turn. As soon as he received a wave from a fisherdog on the beach, he ran his boat onto one of the timber railed slipways. A waiting fisher dog clipped a wire hawser to the front of the boat. The winch, then pulled the boat up onto the beach.

Tom could see Sarah stood on the small grassy point by the bench. She waved and lifted a large shopping bag she was carrying, pointing at him, then the bag. Insinuating whatever was in the bag was for him.

Standing alongside Sarah were three cats. All stood out by being dressed in fifties style dresses, as if they have just had ice creams from a soda shop and were waiting for James Dean to ride up on his motorcycle.

He saw Kitty standing in front of her pub, frantically waving with relief at seeing him return safely. The winch stopped bringing Captain Brown's boat to nestle between two other beached boats. Captain Brown jumped down and Tom passed him his gear bag and then jumped down onto the beach himself. Tom walked to Sarah and what must be her kittens.

The news of his saving Pisces the Mermaid seemed to be common knowledge now. Fisherdogs slapped him on the back as he passed, giving affirmative comments such as 'Well done', 'Top man' and even one 'Top Dog!'

"Sarah, lovely to see you. When you said kittens, I wasn't expecting three grown cats!" Tom said as he reached the grassy knoll to meet with Sarah and her kittens.

"Mum does that. She just can't lose the kitten moniker, but we've had to grow up with it. Hi, I'm Lucy," said the kitten closest to Sarah as she held her hand out to shake. The three were identical, smaller copies of Sarah.

"Afternoon ladies, I'm Tom."

"Hi, I'm Chrys with a Y. We've all heard that you are quite a hero today Tom, that is quite something saving a Mermaid," Kitten number 2 said, holding her hand out to shake.

"So you must be Clair?" Tom said, holding his hand out to the smiling third kitten.

Sarah said, "Tom, whilst I was in Turo to meet the kittens, I got you some clothes, as you direly need to change now!"

Wrinkling her nose up in mock disgust, and passed Tom the large bag she held. Inside he found a pair of his signature combat trousers and shorts, with several T-shirts in his favourite colours, plain black and navy blue. At the bottom of the bag were half a dozen boxer shorts. Tom looked at Sarah questioningly, who smiled in return.

"That's brilliant. After spending the day at sea, I could do with a shower and it will be nice to get some clean clothes on, although I don't have any money to pay you back." He apologised.

"It's alright, you don't need to. Kitty paid for it all, instead of wages. As it seems you are to be staying with us for a while longer than you expected." Sarah said, whilst giving Tom a knowing smile.

"Oh, you know?"

"Yes, I'm just glad you have returned safely."

The three kittens now looked quizzically at Sarah and Tom. Realising there was more to this exchange than met the eye.

"Er, which one of you lovely ladies is the geneticist?" Tom asked, as he now had more questions than answers.

"I am... Lucy," Lucy answered, looking a little dumbfounded.

"We need to sit down together sometime and have a talk, as I have some questions."

This kept all three kittens looking puzzled. Sarah whispered, "I will explain tonight before we come down to Kitty's tonight. I think we may need to celebrate Tom's heroic rescue tonight."

"Oh, it's ok. You don't need to do anything special. It was nothing."

"It's normal here, Tom when someone helps the community."

Tom, now having clean clothes available to him, began to feel his skin crawling and in dire need of a shower.

"Sorry Ladies, can I make my excuses and go have a shower and change clothes?"

"Please do!" Sarah said, laughing, as Tom made his way back to Kitty's pub.

Once inside, Kitty was in the bar and rushed over to him, pleased to see him safe, and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"I was so worried when all the other boats returned without you. I was panicking just as you came round the headland with Captain Brown safe. You realise you will be a guest of honour in the bar tonight?"

"That's scary, but now I need to shower and put some nice new clothes on. Oh, and thanks for the clothes."

"We didn't know what you would like, so I told Sarah to buy copies of what you already have. If you fancy anything else, just ask and we will get it. Captain Brown has forbidden me to allocate you any money. So you will have to stay near the village, but don't worry, we will ensure you have everything you need."

"Thanks, Kitty, I appreciate that."

Taking his leave from Kitty, Tom went up to his room, took his boots off, and spilt the contents of the bag out onto his bed. He grabbed the clean trousers, a pair of boxers, a T-shirt, clean socks, and his towel, and dashed to the shower.

He entered the shared shower room with his arms full of clean clothes. Tom's, cat night vision allowed him to ignore switching the light on. He placed his clean clothes where they will stay dry, and the towel within easy reach of the shower.

As Tom pulled off his T-shirt, he caught a sweet smell he should recognise. Then he remembered who the source of the sweet smell was, as the light switched on and he heard the door lock click. He turned to confirm his assumption.

Stood behind him, having locked the door, was the blonde-haired, short, top-heavy, twenty-something human family's daughter. She was licking her lips, now wearing blood-red lipstick, whilst seductively unbuttoning her blouse.

"Hi, you shouldn't be here," Tom tried to convince her.

"Hmm, I've never met a genuine hero before," she said, stepping forwards to stroke his chest.

"I'm sorry, but you are a bit young for me." Tom tried his previously failed defence.

"I'm 22 and you've been avoiding me. I think it is more of a case of whether you can handle me?" She said as she squeezed her arms together, exaggerating her breasts. They must be a C or D cup, bursting at her buttons. She coyly smiled at him, continuing to unbutton her blouse.

"But what about your mum, she came back with you back to the pub?"

"She's my step mum, dad's second marriage. She's asleep, having a nap. I told her I was going to walk along the cliffs to watch Dad and little Stevie. So we have time."

Tom may have made the pretence of denial, just as with Becky, but being once again close to a female mammal anything, he could feel his dick throbbing trying to rise.

She was blocking his escape route, so once again, the decision was made for him and there could be no backing down now. Her breasts were calling to him for attention, and he started wondering what she would look like without her trekking trousers.

She tossed her blouse behind her against the door. Her breasts were bursting out of her lip matching red bra, her short 5 foot 4 height making them look bigger. Her hands went behind her back and her bra went limp. She shrugged her shoulder straps down and her bra fell to the floor.

Her breasts sagged a little from their size, but Tom's eyes popped out of his head. They were the biggest he had seen in a long while, nice small aureoles with pert nipples. He couldn't resist reaching out his hands, softly kneading them.

"Mmmm, let's see if you have something heroic hidden down there?"

She unbuckled his belt and unzipped him, tugging his trousers down, exposing a one-man tepee tent, with a large central pole.

"That is impressive."

As she reached into his boxers and gripped Tom's manhood in an arm wrestler's grip. She was not new to this. Dropping to her knees, she pulled his boxers down. It was now her turn for her eyes to pop out of her head.

"Hmm, admirable for any hero," she gasped, leaning forward to wrap her lips around his rigid pole. She pulled her lips back to say, "Mmmm. I smell and taste fish... I wondered this morning, smelling pussycat, if you were with the landlady last night. Let's see how I compare to her and your mermaid lover?"

Then she returned her lips to his shaft to prove her point. This was no clumsily fuddled licking blowjob, her technique confirming her experience. She was sucking like a vacuum cleaner and working her way up and down his throbbing shaft. Her tongue licking and lapping his enclosed member with her hand juggled his balls lightly.

Like with Becky, as he had no deep desire for her, he knew he would have time, so didn't need to rush. His hands brushed through her hair, encouraging her to engulf deeper onto his tepee shaft. He felt her tonsils, but she gave no reaction, so he upped his tempo, causing her to moan and salivate.

After a while, she broke free, looking up at him, "The boys at Uni would have lost their load by now."

"Well, you wanted a hero?"

Tom encouraged her to stand up as his hands unfastened her trekking trousers and her hands returned to playing with his tepee shaft. As soon as her zip was open, his hand slid down to find her wet and ready for his fingers to slide in, to tease her clit.

"Mmmm, don't neglect the back door?"

Tom's free hand slipped down her fleshy bum cheeks and her panties at half-mast, to find she was already lubricated and wet.

"Mmm, I do like to be prepared, a lube for all occasions," she purred.

Soon both her entrances were full with Tom's fingers, and she was trying to stifle her moaning pleasure. Tom leant down to nibble at her pert stiff nipples, while her hips thrust with his fingers, her legs trying to shake free her trousers from her hips.

"Come on Superman, fuck me." She begged, bending over to kick off her trousers and panties, with Tom's fingers still deep in her. He released her, and she stepped back against the tiled wall.

She was lovely, her ample boobs overhanging an attractive, slightly plump stomach, her pear-shaped waist and hips framed a shaved bonnet. Slipping down the wall with her knees slightly bent, she spread her legs with her fingers masturbating herself. She looked at him coyly, and her tongue licked her red lips, inviting him in.

Tom stepped forward, her hands guiding him up into her. Once engaged, she hung her arms around his neck and then wrapped her legs around him as he drove upward and deep into her.

"Fuuuck yessss, you are super big, my hero."

Tom pressed her against the tiled wall as he drove his shaft deep into her, her lovely soft breasts squashed between them. Her skin was smooth and cool, like marble. Back in his homeworld, Tom would have lost his load with a woman like this.

Here she was, barely fourth in line behind the soft fur of Sarah and Kitty and his rubbery mermaid princess. He could feel her tensing, building up her orgasm as drove into her repeatedly.

Her one hand searched to grab a small hand towel on the rail nearby and stuff it into her mouth. The hand towel stifled her screaming in ecstasy as orgasmic waves flowed over her after a week of celibacy with her stepmother.

"Mmmmmph... Armmmphhhhh... SCMmmmph."

She relaxed and pulled her mouth gag free and whisperingly begged, "Oh, you super sex toy. I need you to fuck me like a dog, in the ass now, as we're running out of time, she'll wake up soon."

Her legs broke free to stand, and her arms relaxed. Tom stood back, expecting her to drop onto all fours, but she led flat, face down, on the cool tiled floor. Spreading her legs and her hands pulled her shining, lubed cheeks apart.

Her pre-lubed star ringed flower winking at him. She turned to look expectant, with the hand towel back in her mouth. Not wanting to disappoint her, he squatted down behind and slowly inserted his shaft head into her.

"Ekmmmph."

Having pre-lubricated herself, Tom easily slipped into her. She wasn't as tight as Pisces earlier. He was soon bottoming out on her cheeks. She brought her legs together, forcing Tom to straddle her bum and drive upwards. It seems this was her preferred position, as she moaned at each thrust of Tom into her.

"Mmmph... Mmph... Mmph."

Tom then remembered his experience with Becky and slapped her one cheek hard. She seemed to appreciate the resounding slap more than Becky. Her own hand slapped her own cheek to encourage him, so he took turns in slapping each cheek whilst driving into her.

"Mmmmph... Mmmph... Mmph."

Her cheeks were glowing now and intermittently squeezing Tom, who could now feel his own orgasm growing, with that familiar sensation deep down. If he was the hero, he was going to do it his way. He wanted to see those glorious tits bounce.

He withdrew, with her eyes questioning him, until he rolled her over, bent her legs over his shoulders, doubling her over. She was now nodding with the towel still in her mouth, realising his plan, her eyes bulging as he once again sought her rear target and re-entered her.

Leaning onto her thighs, bouncing and slapping off her cheeks, he drove in and upped his tempo to get her tits bouncing. He was mesmerised, enjoying their flowing movements, coupled with his insertions and the slap of her arse.

She arched her back, screamed into her gagging towel. Her eyes bulging and clenched her tunnel around Tom as fresh waves of orgasm swept over her.

Tom felt his own pleasure trigger and released his fountain into her, feeling it pulse and drain, holding her tight whilst driven deeply into her. She pulled the towel free; her hands grabbing Tom's head to pull him into her and hold a deep, long, passionate kiss.

Tom, now drained, pulled free to stand and watch her stretch and stand to dress, soaking in her hourglass figure and smudged red lipstick.

"Fuck, none of the boys at Uni have given me that. You are one super sex toy, my hero. Look, next week I have to spend with my mum, but if I were to come back in two weeks, can we have a rematch? Do they need another human helper, as I could do with a summer job?"

Tom panicked he didn't even know her name. The last thing he needed is another fuck buddy, as he still had his mission to screw Becky happy and a midnight date with Pisces. Jeez... he hoped he could live up to his super sex toy nickname.

"Oh, I don't know, I may have moved on by then, I don't know what their plans are."

He wasn't sure if she had even heard him, as she was dressing in double-quick time. She was still buttoning her blouse when she turned to kiss him goodbye. "Hmm. That was fun, hero boy." She unlocked the door, glanced outside, and left.

Tom locked the door behind her, his mind racing with questions; would he get a fuck review? What if her step mum found out? She could taste Pisces & smell Kitty on him? What if she returns in two weeks? He was back walking that tightrope again.

Thirty minutes later he was showered and dressed in new clothes, making his way into the bar to see how he can help Kitty.

"Tom, one of the fisherdogs has said they need you down at the beach with Captain Brown."

"Okay, thanks," Tom thanked Kitty and started his way down towards the beach. The beach was busy with everyone at the water's edge looking out to sea. Tom could see Captain Brown stood alongside the rocks at the base of the grassy knoll at the centre of the beach.

Two merpeople were swimming towards the outcrop of rocks. Captain Brown turned and beckoned Tom to him. Tom reached Captain Brown, and they both made their way out along the rocky outcrop to meet the merpeople.

Tom and Captain Brown could stand on a rock ledge that reached seawards out from the outcrop, inches above the waterline. The water in front of the rock was deep, allowing the merpeople to swim close and tread water without having to shout.

One was Pisces the Mermaid. The other was a large broad-shouldered Merman, with long grey hair and a long grey beard.

Captain Brown introduced them. "Tom, this is pod and regional merpeople school leader, Triton, and you know Princess Pisces."