Tom's Parallel World Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My brother has kept me abreast of your adventures, your troubles this morning, so I thought I'd also come to your aid."

Tom recognised the voice but couldn't quite place it, as he turned his head in vain to see his captor, but she held him tightly enough to restrict him whilst also feeling her body and breasts pressing against his back. He caught the faint scent of the poodle canine who approached him in the bar the other night, now pushing the previous night's memories to one side. He'd avoided her advances then, but now she trapped him.

"Er... I'm okay, thanks. I think the fisherdogs have dealt with everything, thanks."

She reached a paw around to stroke his stiff shaft beneath his shorts, running a claw along its length while her other paw caressed his ear. She relaxed her grip, but only enough to allow him to rotate around in her forelegs to face her, but her one paw remained in his crotch.

"Now Becky has stolen Thomas from under my nose. You're left unattended and I think our village super sex toy needs satisfying."

Tom couldn't remember the bitch's name and struggled to think, panicking. She acted coyly but experience shone behind her eyes, as she twisted her taught body provocatively, almost purring. Not having shaggy hair like other dogs, her tight, short hair acted like a tight bodice. Exciting Tom.

He sensed his hormones going into overdrive, as she notched up the pressure with her claw stroking up and down his shaft that now fought to escape his shorts.

"Sarah's only down the hall and others will be up soon to help."

"Sarah's busy, as is everyone else. Becky is with Thomas, playing the dutiful fiancée."

"You're not supposed to be up here, only guests and staff."

"You won't cry for help, will you? I think it is only fair that our village's super sex toy gets shared around a little, especially after the village fisherdogs have helped protect him... My brother has told me all about you, how you save mermaids and Captain Brown, what is a simple village bitch got to do to thank someone so exciting?"

Her paw left his ear to reach behind her as Tom heard the click of the door lock engaging. Her approach excited him as he realised her pheromones were in overdrive with desire and his body was responding in kind. This was another superpower he had no control over.

"You can touch me, I won't bite... Although I hope you will... When the time is right."

Her paw took his hand and guided it palm down to run over her body. Her fur was unlike Sarah and the kittens. Whilst softer than it looked, he could feel her body just beneath her fur. Her ribs and torso swelled with her panting. This was entirely different again to the human daughter, Roxy, or Pisces, as she nuzzled and licked his face.

She pressed his hand onto her swelling breast, which was larger than most canines in the village, causing Tom to moan in excitement. The white poodle's body writhing had Tom so transfixed he didn't feel her paw leave his cock and loosen his shorts.

"I think it's time you sampled something more pleasurable than shaggy Becky or those felines... Let alone furless mermaids and humans, even humans that try to kill you."

Tom's excitement leapt up a notch as she guided his finger through her short fur to the pert, naked nipple beneath. She toyed his finger around it until he continued voluntarily.

"I also see you have a penchant for vixens."

"What? I never even spoke to her."

"Maybe not, but I saw her leave shortly after you left with Becky. She then followed you further up the village, but you returned alone."

This news rattled Tom. Does she know more than she was letting on? He knew he hadn't seen her, nor smelled her scent that night of the storm.

"You've been stalking me?"

"No, but I saw you both walk by as I kept a casual eye out the side window of Kitty's bar."

She fluttered her eyelids, trying to look innocent. "Although it looked as if she were stalking you."

"Oh, really... I never saw her."

She smiled and left the rest unanswered as she lowered herself and let his shorts fall to the floor... pulling his boxers down to meet them above his boots, smiling at the weapon she now faced. Tom felt the full force of her pheromones as her tongue lapped at his cock, then his balls, exciting him further. He succumbed to his growing desire by running his hands through the tight bobble of fur on her head.

She realised she had won Tom over and glanced up as her lips engulfed his rigid shaft. Unlike Becky, she was masterful, sucking and licking his member into her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it. Tom stroked his fingers around her ears as she hummed at the back of her throat, sending vibrations into Tom's divining rod.

Tom continued to caress the poodle's ears and around her head, noting her reactions to each different erogenous zone, realising that she was now under his spell. She continued to stroke her mouth off the length of his shaft, then engulf it once more, as her paw toyed with his balls, knowing exactly how soft or hard to hold them, encouraging his shaft to pulse inside her.

Tom could feel pre-cum leaking from him, as the poodle's humming increased with the thrusting of her head. She had a sixth sense or felt his balls about to spasm, as she pulled off before he came, looking up in triumph.

"I'm Prudence, by the way. Everyone calls me Pru... As you can guess, I throw prudence to the wind to get what I want. Especially now Becky has stolen Thomas from me."

Pru almost purred her triumphant declaration to Tom as she grinned, knowing he wouldn't want to escape in his heightened excitement. She rose to stand, sliding her paws over Tom's muscular body, drifting them over his washboard stomach and onto his chest. She slipped his T-shirt off over his head.

Tom wasn't so sure now, thinking that maybe Pru was more dangerous than the Vixen, but his blood was up, as was his shaft that ached to be inside the hot writhing body of this preened poodle before him. She gripped his cock and dropped onto her remaining three paws, pulling him around to her rear.

Pru looked back at Tom, enjoying the lust on his face that grew as her short tail lifted to expose her rear. She guided the tip of his swollen manhood to the wet patch between her back legs and, as Tom felt the tingle of wetness touch his tip, she reversed back onto him as she removed her paw.

Tom couldn't hold back and thrust into her, making her yelp in shock. She was tighter than he expected from a canine who seemed so experienced and obviously sexually active. He had to pull back slightly and ease deeper and deeper into her in small stages, hearing her moan at each encroachment deeper into her tight, wet tunnel.

Tom gripped her rear hips, knowing this erogenous zone worked for canine and feline alike. Pru's ears pricked up, and she wiggled her backside deeper onto him. He could now stroke in and out of her by the full length of his shaft, thrusting into her.

She arched her back, which Tom knew as the invite to climb on top. He leaned over, resting his full weight upon her and thrust harder, as her body absorbed his deep thrusting and pushed back. He wrapped his hands around her body and found her hanging mounds to caress them. A simple dig with his fingers found both her nipples for him to squeeze and tweak.

Pru's thrusts back to him were now quicker than his, so he had to pick up the pace, as her panting and excitement grew. She could easily turn her head to lick and rub her head alongside his.

Tom could feel her crescendo of orgasm rising in her and used his teeth to find the exact spot on her shoulder, nibbled in folds of skin and fur. He bit as hard as he could as he thrust deep into her. Her body's muscles spasmed as an earth shattering orgasm rocked her.

Tom couldn't see her bend her head back and opened her jaw to howl. At the last second, she buried her head into the pile of dirty sheets and linen to scream a muffled howl that could turn a vampire's blood to ice. Tom released his bite to see her head still buried, hearing more muffled cries of ecstasy.

Tom thrust one last slam of his cock into her body and her pussy clamped onto his shaft, which triggered his own orgasm, sending floods of his seed into her, grinding his cock into her rump, gripping her hips again. He held his shaft into her until it softened enough to slip out of her body's tight grip on him.

Tom felt a little daft, stood with his shorts and boxers down on his boots, with his limp wet cock dangling. And yet it was still mid-morning. Pru lifted her head out of the dirty linen, trying to calm her panting down.

She turned and gave Tom a wide grin.

"You're my first human, Tom, and I think we'll have to make more of a habit of it."

Her fur was damp with sweat and she tried to preen herself, whilst maintaining eye contact with Tom as he pulled his boxers and shorts back up.

"I'll have to get on and finish my share of rooms, as we have more guests tonight."

Pru ran her paws over Tom's chest again and kissed him.

"Well, I'll have to thank the fisherdogs for rescuing you, as you've satisfied this poor little village bitch. Don't worry, no one will know I've been here."

Pru kissed him again, giving him a light hug, but her one paw slipped down his loose shorts and patted his bum cheek, digging a claw in as she grinned cheekily, pulling her leg free as Tom tightened his belt, blushing at her. She handed him his T-shirt and unlocked the door.

She peeked through a gap in the door, then turned back to whisper to Tom, "I'll see you later... Lover."

She slipped out and scampered down the hallway. Tom could hear Sarah working in another room. He slipped his T-shirt on and returned to his job of cleaning the room, worrying about how he can fit in kittens, a mermaid and now a poodle.

Tom and Sarah worked their way through the few rooms at the pub. After what seemed an age, they headed back to the kitchen for a break. As Brenda made coffee and produced some cake, Sarah and Kitty looked at Tom, waiting for his version of events.

"Right, you need to tell us everything..."

Tom looked at Kitty, who had been sceptical when he first arrived in this world and then to Sarah, who had always been his sponsor, in this world, talking Captain Brown around to allowing him a chance to stay in the village working for Kitty.

"Okay, it's a long story... I'm not sure where to start?"

Tom roughed over the story, going back to the recovery of the genetic material, and what Lucy and Peter discovered. How he and Pisces had caught Brock and Balthazar plotting on the beach.

As his story reached him returning to the pub, after saving Captain Brown, he elaborated more. Explaining the Vixen's involvement, how he and Becky had smelt her perfume on the beach a few days previously. Tom didn't spare his thoughts about the vixen watching him, Roxy and Balthazar, with Balthazar almost frightened of her.

Tom edited his walking Becky home, avoiding the part where he led the vixen back to Balthazar's house and his tricking her into thinking he had double-crossed Brock. The revised version had him returning to the pub, with both Balthazar and the vixen having already left.

Rather than the women being repulsed by his boastful elaborating on his and Roxy's short romance in the lounge and his performance in the bedroom, they seemed to hang on his every word. Tom noticed Sarah's bosom heave a little under her chest fur and Kitty's breathing deepen. He negated the discovery of Roxy's growing additional middle wicket in his story, but kept it to him, exciting her with a tongue full of cunnilingus.

Tom enjoyed recounting the attempt by Roxy to inject him and the following fracas, giving a blow by blow account until the final syringe in Roxy's bum. As the women gave their opinion of the Mata Hari assassin, Tom sprang to her defence, explaining her being blackmailed after her enslavement in the sex industry.

The women were more sympathetic, as Tom explained about the plot, to inject him and the vixen to spirit him away to whatever end they had planned. Underlining that, in his opinion, they would never give Roxy her freedom and would have possibly joined Tom in her fate.

Tom elaborated on their moonlight flit to the cottage once he had checked for the vixen or any waiting kidnappers. He told them of his discovery of the two weasels hiding in the hedgerow earlier in the morning and how they discovered additional watchers on the other side of the valley.

The women weren't surprised that once he had contacted Captain Brown, the fisherdogs mobilised to capture the watchers. Throughout his adapted retelling of the events of the past few days, he avoided any suggestion that he could grow his own merman tail and avoided condemning Balthazar, as he still wasn't sure about Kitty's connection with him, with her walking him home every night.

As they discussed the implications at the story's end, Peter arrived, suggesting Tom join him for a walk, if Kitty could spare him? After her approval, the pair left the pub and headed along the coastal path towards the ruined fisherdogs cottage on the beach.

Walking up the high coastal path, they could see that despite the heavy rain had stopped, dark clouds and rain squalls were out at sea. With the high wind and seas still in turmoil, no fishing boats were in the water. Fisherdogs tended their boats and equipment, readying for tomorrow.

The guarding fisherdogs had gone from outside the Top Dog's house. Now they were clear of anyone overhearing their conversation, Peter spoke up.

"Lucy and I had a quick look at the liquid in the syringe. It is not of the quality of the genetic material the merpeople recovered from Tor rock. Lucy is having a deeper investigation this afternoon."

"How's Roxy coping?"

"Haha, you mean, how's Lucy coping... Roxy sticks to her like glue. She's had to negotiate time outs, to allow her to work."

Tom stopped walking to look at Peter, unsure of what he meant.

"Whatever you have injected into her, it's flipped her persona. She's acting more like a young puppy... She won't leave Lucy alone. Poor Lucy, she's had to be quite stern with her, which isn't like her at all. She took a blood sample from Roxy in exchange for a cuddle and some purring. I had a quick look... There's a lot of dead nano-bot debris, so we're unsure of the implications. However, there's a lot of genetic surgery gone on there, so we don't know how much we could reverse or if it was pre-injection or post."

Peter shrugged, and they continued walking.

"Are you okay for food at the cottage?"

"Oh yes, we had a delivery to Sarah's cottage yesterday and Roxy is no trouble... I think Lucy is enjoying having a little... Ahhh, friend."

"What do you mean... Ahhh, friend?"

"It's hard to put my finger on it... She's acts like a kitten or puppy and Lucy is enjoying caring for her."

"Oh... In my world, people often buy... Ah, Errr, maybe I shouldn't say."

Now it was Peter's turn to stop and look at Tom, expecting him to continue.

"Come on Tom... It's not as if you can't trust me. What do people do in your world?"

"Well, it's different to here... Canines and felines don't talk and are smaller... When couples yearn for children but feel they are too young or yearn for companionship when alone, they often buy a..."

Tom saw Peter's shocked face, and he glanced over his shoulder to be sure no one could overhear. Peter had guessed...

"They buy a puppy or kitten as pets?"

Tom nodded, knowing that saying this is heresy in this world.

"For friendship or as surrogate children, to practice or prepare themselves and their relationship..."

Peter gasped and walked on, to avoid Tom's gaze, and they walked silently onwards. As they passed the hidden path to Mermaid's cove, Tom remembered the lantern.

"On the way back, remind me to go down to Mermaid's Cove, as I have something there that will interest you."

Tom pointed off to the right, seeing Peter's surprise.

"You can't get down there from here? Can you?"

"Yes, there's a well-hidden path. I'll show you later."

The pair carried on. The path dropped to the pebble beach, and the ruined fisherdog's cottage. Waves were still crashing over the ruins and high up the pebbles, with the lower trees showing damage. Debris lined the edge of the beach.

Peter hunted the tree line for one particular tree. After a brief climb up some branches, he retrieved one of the small boxed cameras. He continued to hunt back along the tree line and return empty-handed.

"Tom, I can't find the second camera. Have a look around."

Tom joined Peter in the search, but rather than checking the same trees Peter was, he looked further afield and in the debris field at the base of the trees.

"Peter, here caught in the roots."

Tom pulled the second camera free, brushing the dirt and seaweed off.

"Can you download the files onto something so we can reset them?"

Peter shot Tom an incredulous look as he pulled out a small device and plugged it into each camera. Peter returned each camera to its original position, but placed the second higher up the tree. With each one tied back in position, Peter double-checked their position and direction, ensuring they would catch any movement on the beach.

Tom, meanwhile, scoured the beach for any signs of the inflatable boat landing. The storm had effectively cleaned the whole beach, as there were no footprints but theirs and no scents, certainly no vixen perfume. As Peter returned to the path, Tom stamped his boot print over any of Peter's paw prints to obscure them. He kicked pebbles over any boot prints near the camera trees.

Once satisfied he'd obscured their tracks as much as possible, Tom joined Peter on the path and they returned towards the village. On the path down to Mermaid's Cove, Tom showed Peter the way down. The pair tiptoeing to avoid leaving any obvious sign that neither man nor dog had deviated from the main coastal path.

Tom showed Peter where to find the clifftop steps. Below them, the beach was still being pounded by the waves and the waterfall remained in full flow, draining the fields above. Further down the stone cut stairs, Tom searched for the alcove in the cliff.

Once his fingers found the cutout in the cliff, he panicked, as he couldn't feel the sonic device he had stored there the previous day. Only when he delved deeper could he feel the cold steel. Pulling it out through the overhanging foliage, he proudly showed Peter.

"The sonic device they used to mask any call for help when they sank Captain Brown."

He passed it to Peter, who was keen to look at it, and turned it over in his hands.

"Don't turn it on. The vibrations numb your hands and arms, something terrible. It's so bad it's almost painful."

They returned up to the main path and continued back to the village, with Peter carrying the sonic device.

"Do you have any more cameras, Peter?"

"No, but I can get them. How many?"

"Well enough to... Monitor the village, just in case any watchers return."

"You realise that in this world that is way outside acceptable behaviour?"

"I gathered that from Becky the other week when I suggested we could set cameras on the beach to her. So it's illegal?"

"No... Captain Brown wouldn't allow it; in fact, he'd have forty fits if he knew."

"Okay... We'll just have to think of something else."

"Oh, I didn't say I wouldn't... We just need to be sure no one finds out. How many do you think we need?"

"Haha, well done Peter, you're fab... Umm... Maybe two per path?"

"Jeez, that's over twenty, if we include the roads. I'll get a quantity discount, but it could raise some eyebrows with the supplier."

"Okay, as many as you think are possible to keep it under the wire and not draw attention to us..."