Tom's Parallel World Pt. 09

Story Info
Edgar calls out the dog's, to protect Tom & his friends.
9.2k words
4.84
4.8k
21

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is a work of erotic adventure fiction, containing furry, anthropomorphic animals with human intelligence having sex with our human hero. If this isn't for you, please read my other stories.

Hopefully, you have read previous chapters otherwise this may be confusing...

All characters, furry or otherwise, are over eighteen.

~~~ *** ~~~

Tom's body clock woke him up nice and early, despite him wanting to stay cuddled up in bed with Roxy. He slipped out of bed, making sure he didn't wake the little human curled up under the duvet. He quietly collected his clothes and boots to sneak out the door and down the stairs.

Once downstairs, he dressed and pulled his coat on, not wanting to hang around, as Brenda will soon make breakfast at Kitty's pub. He could almost smell the bacon as he carefully opened the back door of the cottage, checking for any erroneous scents, warning him of any danger that he was sure would come his way soon.

Whilst the rain had stopped, the stormy wind was still trying to blow the door free from his hand. Slipping out into the garden, he closed the door as quietly as he could. At the bottom of the garden, he looked down the path that ran down the back of the row of cottages to the village.

The weeds along the path were now a little downtrodden, brushed to one side from the feline Lucy and canine Peter's comings and goings. Anyone astute enough would realise that it was now being used, whilst everyone else in the cottage row left by their front doors.

Looking back up the other way, the path petered out at the back of Lucy's mother Sarah's back garden gate. High gorse and overgrown bushes protected the other side of the path. Where the hedges met the rear garden wall, there was a gap, giving Tom an optional route.

Being early and with no one around, Tom jumped up onto the wall and walked along it to the end. He had an easy half jump, half step over the gap in the hedge, to land in the field beyond. The grass was soft but easy to walk in his boots, as he skirted back towards the village on the other side of the hedge.

The hedge would obscure him from anyone in the village, looking for him. He knew he could follow it up to the style that the overland path cuts through. He could follow the track along the left ridge of the valley, until another path, higher up the valley, would drop him into the village between high walls.

Anyone watching the village would only see him walking down from the inland end, thus keeping their cottage lair's location still a secret. As Tom patted his ego on the back, continuing his way along the hedgerow, he noticed a larger bush protruding out of the hedge, which flapped rather than waved in the wind.

As he realised the bush was really a camouflaged tent, he caught the smell of alcohol and weasel. Tom froze in his tracks. The path by the style would give anyone a clear view down the overland path to the village and Kitty's pub. Had they seen him walk Roxy up the cottage path last night?

Tom stepped sideways, leaning into the hedge, so as not to give anyone looking along the field a silhouette. As he slowly backtracked, the wind blew the strong alcohol scent his way and enough of the weasel odour for him to recognise them to be the two weasels they saw on the beach with Brock, the piratical badger and the feline bureaucrat Balthazar.

Hopefully, the weasels were too busy drinking during the heavy rain to be watching. Tom wondered if they were there to ensure Brock's investment in Roxy didn't leave, or were they watching him? When the wind blustered around, he caught their coarse voices talking. He hoped they were still inside the tent and continued his way to drop out of sight and hopefully remain upwind of them.

Once safely out of sight, he pondered on his predicament. He couldn't return to the village by the cottage path, or the coastal path, as they would see him. They only had to look out of the tent. Maybe it was like a hide with a window, keeping them out of the rain.

His thoughts turned to Lucy, Peter, and Roxy. Their safety became his priority. He had to warn them. Reaching the gap in the hedge, he had a higher leap to return to the wall and the short wall walk to the cottage. Sneaking back inside, he removed his coat and crept upstairs to Lucy and Peter's bedroom.

He felt guilty sneaking in on them, hoping not to catch them in the act again. Once was bad enough.

"Lucy, Peter?"

He whispered.

Peter's canine head peeked over the duvet.

"Tom, what on earth are you doing here?"

"I stayed the night with Roxy."

"Who?"

"Ah... Of course, you were asleep when I came last night. It's a long story."

A white paw pulled the duvet off Lucy's feline head, her eyes trying to adjust to the dim dawn light coming through the curtains into the room.

"You going to Kitty's? It's okay, we'll look after Roxy."

"Who's Roxy?"

Peter asked, but Tom ignored him to answer Lucy.

"No... Well, I tried, but the village is being watched."

Tom quickly explained to Lucy about the two weasels encamped near the style above the path.

Peter listened as Lucy and Tom relented and caught him up to date with whom Roxy was. After taking on board everything that had happened the previous night, Peter surprised Tom with the conclusion.

"If they're watching this side of the village, waiting for Roxy and your capture, then they could have someone else watching from the other side of the village?"

Peter went to peer through the curtains.

"No, Peter. If anyone is watching, any movement will attract their eyes. They don't know where we are, which is why they are watching."

Peter looked guilty, then an idea popped in his head and he disappeared downstairs.

Tom felt trapped... He needed to get back to Kitty's and not risk leading anyone to the cottage, or even try to get the other watchers out into the open.

Lucy was keen to help.

"What if I dodge through mum's cottage, to walk down the coastal path and warn Kitty you'll be late, then go up the other side of the village and see if anyone is watching? There will be fisherdogs around if needed."

"I'm not sure... There must be a safer way, if only we could phone."

"Haha... Silly me. House, call Kitty at Kitty's Pub."

They heard a beep sound that to Tom implied that the line was busy, then he heard Kitty answer.

"Hi, Lucy, where's Tom?"

Lucy and Tom quickly explained that the village was being watched and they couldn't risk anyone see them leaving the cottage. They didn't want to go into a protracted explanation about Roxy's attempt to inject Tom with the zombie drug. They focussed on Brock's Weasels, watching the village in trying to locate where his genetic zombie drug was being kept.

Kitty was happy, preferring them to be safe. She and Sarah could manage, but were concerned about where Roxy had gone to, as her bedroom was empty.

"Ah, yes... She's safe with us, but you can't tell anyone that. If anyone asks, just say Tom and Roxy left in the early hours of the morning, but you don't know where to. We'll explain better once we meet up. Does she owe you any money for the room?"

"No, she paid for the room in advance."

"Okay, thanks, bye."

Peter returned to the bedroom with a simple stick, with a plastic box the size of a matchbox taped on the end.

"House, can you connect to the device, camera B102, in the bedroom and display?"

The bedroom wall lit up to display a confused image produced by the camera stuck to the end of the stick. Peter steadied it and slipped it slowly up behind the curtain for the wall to display the view from the window. Lucy pulled a chair over so Peter could prop the stick up on the chair cushion.

With no one handling the stick, the display on the wall gave a high-resolution picture of the village. Tom studied the picture. Based on how the weasels camped behind them, the far valley ridge could hold any other watchers.

"They could be anywhere up along this hedge and tree line."

"House, can you zoom into this area?"

Peter held his two hands up to the display, showing the area they wanted to zoom into. Tom couldn't believe the resolution that the tiny camera gave as the house zoomed in. They could see daylight through the hedge, with the sun now gaining height in the sky. Peter and Tom studied the hedgerow being displayed.

"Lucy... Can we also call Captain Brown? He needs to be appraised of this new turn of events."

"House, call the village Top Dog, Captain Brown. He's probably still at home."

The house produced a few beeps. Then Captain Brown's voice came and a second display appeared on another wall, showing the Alsatian, canine, in his kitchen having breakfast.

"Lucy?"

Tom stepped towards the new display of the village's Top Dog.

"Edgar, there have been fresh developments overnight..."

Tom explained all the events of the previous evening. Of the Vixen watching him, Roxy and Balthazar, then about Roxy trying to inject him with the zombie drug and his injecting her. He explained the plans for kidnapping him that Roxy had divulged and then their escape to hide in the unused cottage with Peter and Lucy.

Tom was pleased to see that, for once, Edgar was listening. His brow furrowed, looking to his left once in a while, where possibly Thomas sat, having been there last night. Whilst on a roll, Tom then explained his discovery of the two weasels keeping watch and their location.

He explained Roxy's involvement, how they'd blackmailed her after possibly being a sex slave working for Brock. Margaret, Edgar's wife, appeared behind, now listening and tutting her disapproval at Roxy's poor background.

Tom made an appeal to Edgar that they had to protect the cottage's location from these people, to protect both the sample they had of the zombie inducing drug and Roxy, for her safety. He followed it up with Peter's assumption that if one pair was watching this side of the village, there could be others watching the other half.

"Tom, I think we've found them."

Peter cried out.

"House, show Captain Brown this display. Captain Brown, this is the view out of our window. You can see the hedgerow up behind Fred and Beatie's house... See where the hedge is thicker, almost solid; I've just seen movement inside."

"Tom, Edgar... I'll take a pack of fisher dogs up along the coastal path and we can cut back across to catch these watchers from behind."

Thomas, the future Top dog, cut in, with the second display widening to include Thomas and Edgar.

"Very good... Tom, you, Lucy and Peter remain where you are. I'll send another pack to chase those weasels down. I'm not having this in my village, not here... Tom... You were right, I apologise... When it is safe, I will let you know."

The screen went blank, and the three turned to examine the original display, trying to see what Peter had seen in the hedgerow. Certainly, the hedge looked thicker, almost solid at one point, under a tree, too wide to be the narrow tree trunk.

"Zoom out again, house." Tom asked.

The display returned to the original view from the window. Now fisherdogs were spilling out into the lane and paths around the village, but not in the haphazard bedraggled groups like any other day. One group headed inland, to the head of the valley, a second group headed along the coastal path towards Captain Brown's house and a third group hung around the beach, on the lane and around Kitty's Pub.

Normally, the fisher dogs had a friendly look, but today you could see a determined expression on all their faces. Tom realised their tactics. They were going to circle round behind the watchers on either side of the valley and with the group remaining in the village, blocking any escape route out of the village.

As the two fisherdog groups walked out of view, Tom heard Roxy in the other bedroom cry out his name. He went to see her, finding her sat up in bed with the duvet wrapped around her, looking a little frightened.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, but those voices in the other room frightened me."

"Oh, no, they are friends. Do you remember Lucy from last night? I was talking with her and her... Er... Partner, ah dog friend, Peter. We had to make some calls to other friends who are going out to find anyone that may be watching the village to find me or you... We're all friends in the village."

"Oh!"

Roxy relaxed a little, and a smile spread over her face.

"You're all doing this for me?"

"Yes, get dressed and come and meet Peter."

Roxy nodded and slipped out from behind the duvet. Tom couldn't help but stare at her beautifully sculpted body, her Futanari cock now gone. She slipped into her clothes from yesterday, not noticing Tom's bulge in his shorts as he admired her form slowly disappearing under her clothing.

Once dressed, she hugged Tom with a hug that lacked anything sexual, more like a sibling gaining comfort from a parent. She nodded to the door and slipped her hand in Tom's and he led her out across the hallway to the other bedroom. Roxy was pleased to see Lucy, beaming at her, but unsure of Peter.

"Roxy, this is my friend Peter. Peter, this is Roxy, and you know Lucy."

"Morning, Roxy."

Before Roxy could reply, she dashed to Lucy to hug her.

"Thanks for letting me stay last night Lucy... Er, hello Peter."

"It's a pleasure, Roxy. Any friend of Tom's is a friend of ours."

She hugged her back, giving her a squeeze and gave a little purr as Roxy enjoyed ruffling her hands into her soft fur.

"Mmm, I like it when you do that..."

Roxy looked back at Tom and Peter, smiling. Lucy also looked at them, giving them a wry smile at having gained a new little friend. The sound of barking outside broke the silence between the four of them. Roxy hid her face down in Lucy's shoulder fur whilst the others returned to looking at the screen on the wall.

Behind the cottage, they could hear a pack of barking canines, with a few intermittent squeals of weasels fearful for their lives. Looking at the screen, the fisherdogs on the beach had now taken up defensive positions, not allowing anyone to escape through the lane running through the village or the cliff path.

On the far side, under the tree, just in the dark, solid part of the hedge, two shapes emerged and jumped over the hedge, as the second pack of dogs fell upon them. The two dogs, in waterproof coats, ran down the hillside, as the pack of fisherdogs, led by Thomas, swarmed over the same hedge and down after them.

Three fisherdogs broke off from the beach and ran up to cut off the two fugitive dogs, who knew they were now trapped. Tom felt a little sick, remembering his fears of when he first arrived, of being run down by a pack of pitchfork-wielding dogs.

Soon the fisherdogs surrounded and captured the two loose dogs. A few of the fisher dogs returned up the hill, climbed back over the hedge, and examined the dark area around the base of the tree. Soon light streamed through the hedge's leaves, silhouetting the thin trunk of the tree as they rolled up the hide the watching dogs had been using.

At the bottom of the screen, the first group emerged, half carrying, half dragging the two weasels. Two of the group carried a rolled-up canvas and the other boxes and bags. All three groups met by Kitty's pub, to congratulate each other.

The fisherdogs looked proud and jubilant, as Top Dog, Captain Brown, walked down from the coastal path to join Thomas. They spoke with the four fugitives, then Captain Brown pointed up to the head of the valley, inland. The one group moved the four captives up the lane, heading inland, followed by Captain Brown and Thomas.

"Incoming call from Captain Brown."

The house announced.

"Tom, we have all the watchers in captivity. You're safe to come out. Thanks. We're taking them up to the police who are meeting us there."

"Call ended."

The house announced.

"Okay, I'll go to Kitty's and explain. Roxy, remain here with Peter and Lucy. You cannot go outside, is that alright? We still don't know how safe it will be for you."

Roxy nodded, still hugging Lucy, hoping she would purr again.

"Lucy and Peter will try to see what they can do about that drug I had to inject you with and see if we can give you your freedom, after all."

"No, it's okay. I don't feel bad or ill at all. That was the first proper night's sleep I can ever remember."

Lucy shot Tom a look that let him know she was thinking the same as him. Roxy's enslavement probably meant they kept her working at night.

"Peter, it will be interesting to see what those cameras down on the old fisherdog's beach have caught during the storm. Do you think we could do that this morning?"

"Yes, but first I need some breakfast, then I'll come down and meet you at Kitty's."

Tom went over to Roxy and Lucy. He wanted to give Roxy a little hug goodbye, but she wouldn't let go of Lucy, so he gave the two of them a brotherly hug.

"I'll see you both later."

He turned and as he left; he saw Peter give him a slightly confused look.

Tom left the cottage by the back door, walked along the back garden wall, down to where the cottage's path met the inland path and headed for Kitty's. As he passed the beach, all the fisherdogs waved and shouted greetings, not needing to ask questions, as they knew any news will reach them soon enough, whether from Thomas or Captain Brown.

Tom entered Kitty's, finding an atmosphere of intrigue. All the breakfasting guests had seen the morning's captures in front of them and looked at Tom for answers. Tom couldn't resist, his sarcastic side came out.

"It's okay folks, the fisherdogs took exception to guests giving critical reviews of their favourite pub."

A few smiled, and a few gave nervous giggles, not a hundred percent sure to take him seriously or not. Tom laughed to let them know he was teasing and strode into the kitchen to find the pub's feline owner. Kitty, with Lucy's mother, Sarah and Brenda, were in full flight, preparing breakfast for the packed pub.

"Oh, Tom, you're safe." Sarah gasped.

She dropped whatever she had in her hands and dashed to him to hug and kiss him. Kitty, who, unusually, also kissed him as she joined them. Once they broke free, Tom looked at Brenda, the older canine cook, who held out a plate with a bacon roll on it.

"Oh, Brenda, you goddess."

He grabbed the roll and bit into it, tasting the bacon and sauce.

"Mmm... Better than any hug."

Now hands-free, Brenda gave him a motherly hug. She then quickly returned to her cooker. Tom gobbled down his bacon roll as fast as he could as Sarah and Kitty returned to their work. Sarah carried a tray out to the lounge as Tom finished the last mouthful.

"Come on Tom, apron on and all hands on deck. You can fill us in on your adventures later over coffee."

Kitty told him as she also dashed out with a full tray of food.

Seeing a second full tray, Tom picked it up and carried it out to the guests waiting in the lounge. The three busied themselves serving the guests their breakfasts. Tom had a little chuckle to himself when a few guests mentioned that during the night, the storm's wind sounded like a woman screaming.

After breakfast, guests hurried out to take advantage of the dryer weather. Sarah and Tom started cleaning and changing bedroom linen. They split up and worked each room separately. Tom volunteered to do room number ten, hoping to rekindle some of the previous night with Roxy.

Skirting around the room, checking for any evidence, Tom enjoyed breathing in Roxy's scent, perfume, and the potent smell of both his and her sexual desires. Stripping the bedsheets, duvet and pillowcases enveloped him in his memories of his wonderful sexual encounter with his potential assassin, encouraging his pulse to run and his manhood to grow.

Whilst swimming, deep in the aromas that now clouded the room, he didn't hear or smell the canine enter the room behind him until they closed the door and gripped him from behind.