All Comments on 'Tom's Revenge'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
man sure you use 2 condoms

and make her suck you dick through aluminum foil

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another yawn-inducing, cookie cutter snoozefest from an overrated writer.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Bob either writes a good one or a totally ridiculous one....this is the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story until the end

Who would be crazy enough to let his ex-wife live under the same roof ? You might die in your sleep with a knife in your back. Nutso ending.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

What sense it makes to blackmail in the end? Not just that she can simply cut "Tom"'s throat after he did what he did but she may also be a cesspool of STDs after that gangbang. Jeez, another one of stupid absurdities from JPB's dreamland.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I didn't like the bitch, but having her raped is too much. Not a good one Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope his "wants" were suitably perverted and that he filmed them and they lasted days, weeks, months and years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor story - rape, because that's what it was, MC should have been arrested, author is the real pervert here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tom needs to spend the next 20 years "enjoying" the same thing he did to his ex-, but his cellmate wouldn't need the drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heartless destruction, they both need tazered a lot. Both act childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pinishment fits the crime.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

JPB is one seriously brain damaged dipshit.

And thats his better quality

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Plebian... no punch...no real emotion...nada...and worst of all...no real denouement... an average story at best...with no discernable panache... to put it in basic bubba....IT'S BORING!!!

3 stars and that's being nice...

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Tom

Tom is a first class arsehole,his revenge was down right nasty and way over the top.He was as much to blame for his marriage breaking up as was his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star for the contempt this kind of story should merit. Facilitating date rape? Now there's a topic from a twisted mind.

Not traceable back to him? All she had to do was go to the police.

Medical tests and bar/security cameras would do the rest.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Another unfinished JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good revenge until the end. But who would take her in and live with her? Unless all he wants to do is something mean and nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Swell revenge, but a bit restrained.

I would have identified the man in the photo, and videoed him with Phil and the boys as they castrated him with a chainsaw. Force her to view it, THEN LET THE FUN BEGIN!

If you are twisted, go the distance.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

He's just a pathetic fucking wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rather surprised that JPB would write a story about a woman being drugged and gang raped, especially with no consequences for the perpetrators. Hope this isn't going to be a regular thing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, the punishment fit the crime. She denied him thoroughly while blaming him for being a degenerate for wanting to do normal things, was cruel afterwards by not only doing it but by sending him a picture of it then was open to doing things with anybody else. A dirty conniving whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

JPB comments prove that you can't please everybody anytime.

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

Well written, as usual. The story one sucked. No tags but I could have read the reviews, my bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Date rape drugs are NEVER EVER justified. Well written as usual from JPB. However the use of the drugs invalidated the revenge no matter how justified.

trucker1965trucker19653 months ago

well that was a waste of time. sorry i read it.

nixroxnixrox13 days ago

1 star - I do not care what she did to him, but the moment he put a drug in her drink - he should be spending the rest of his life in jail. That ended this story for me and probably anything you have submitted.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories