All Comments on 'Tom's Revenge'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Vile

She may have been a bitch, she may have been frigid, but that doesn't excuse rape, which is what this is. If you think it isn't you are beyond help. JPB, you could at least have posted this under non-con, which is were it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE

I loved it thought the story desrves a part two, her becoming his personal slut in training is fucking great. The way women rape us men through the divorce courts they deserve any and evry humilating thing we canr reap on them. Hell I remember taking advantage of my ex at a halloween party. I bought four popular costumes, went and changed into what her new guy was wearing, then seduced her, hell luck was on my side as she was ovulating, and she became pregnant. She and the guy married, but that didn't last long cause when the baby was born and was as white as her, he knew she had strayed. He was black. She had no clue as who was the father, then she remember the party and with the baby looking like me at this point, she knew who the guy was that fucked her at the party. I had my revenge for her trying to make me a cuckold. Oh we did dna test and my name was added to the b.c. and eventually we worked out a shared custody agreement. Oh we became occassional fuck buddies after that, and I've continued even after she married for a 3rd time, as now I'm the one making a cuck out of hubby number 3, what's more he likes it, so do I as I now sleep with her more and have sex with her some 4 to 5 nights a week while her husband is tied a hospital bed configured is such a way that he has to watch and jack off with the one hand that is secured in such a manner that allows him to releave himself but not enough to free himself.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I'm sure that he will get tired of her

It may take 6 months, but a self-centered bitch like she is will get him to the point where it won't be fun anymore treating like the whore she is. That's when he sends the pictures. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
180 degrees

I have to say this is 180 degrees from the usual wimp/cuckold crap that you normally write. But this stuff is even bad for you. This wasn't revenge, it was rape! And to anonymous/USA, if you aren't a writer you should with fictional stuff you wrote. If anyone did the things that you say you did to your ex, they would be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You criers of rape

get over yourselves.

she fucks him, and his mind, over royally, then has the nerve to send him a picture of herself with another man, and you wail when he takes his vengeance?

please, spare us your holier than thou bullshit.

most of all, it's a story. it's pretend. it didn't happen for real.

talk about braindead fucktards, sheesh

..........anyway I loved it JPB, any chance of a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
blackmail is against the law.

and he should pay for that; however, I would like to know why she went from denying her husband physical intimacy to becoming sexually liberated with other men?

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the hell out of it! One of your better no wimp tales.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good Fantasy

Well written and structured, but a fantasy.... In real life

you would have to hate both of them and certainly he ended

up owing at the end of the story having over done it. Perhaps murder and suicide would have been a simpler way of handling things. On the other hand I really would like to know about what the context was, in her mind! And why she changed her behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Good

It must be very difficult coming up with new variations of a cheating wife story that will satisfy the critics, but you did it again.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
awful crap 2 years ago STILL awful in 2009

reposting shit 2 years later is still shit Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
again not ended

You have a habit of comming up with good story lines and then leaving the reader hanging. This story begs for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what the fuck?

that was in no way an ending. it was crap and why the fuck, after all that time and anger, would he still want to be with her, even if its just as fuck buddies? this was stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah, well, in real life

<p>she would have wound up at a hospital where they would have drawn blood and run a tox screen. As soon as traces of date rape drugs and exstacy showed up, the cops would have started asking questions. After the bar tender and her girl friends mentioned she left with Tom, good old Tom would have been in shit well over his head.</p>

<p>In the end, she would have survived since she was clearly the victim of a sexual assault. Afterwards, she would have been in the position of being able to take a trip up to the state prison once a month and ask Tom how he likes anal sex and being Bubba's bitch.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs an ending

A decent story, but the lack of an ending hurts it from being one of your better ones.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Not one of your better ones . . .

Despite pretty good writing (technically speaking), this was not one of your better stories IMO. As someone else pointed out, our "hero" would have ended up in the slammer in real life. Despite being careful about anyone seeing him put drugs in her drink, bars these days usually have security cameras and he would have been nailed on video no matter how careful he thought he was. Instead of simply getting on with his life and finding someone else to love, he obsessed and made it his life's mission to get some sort of revenge. Well, as they say, when you set out on a course of revenge, dig two graves . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not very good!

But then, yours hardly ever are.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Bad when I first read it and still is

Terrible and not believable!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gibberish nonsense

You are actually a very capable writer, with seemingly endless time on your hands. <p>

Why don't you sit down to write some real, passion filled, emotional filled, romantic or erotic story, rather than these mindless 2 page gibberish nonsense, day in, day out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was good until he didnt say no way.

He should have sent the pictures to any and all as planned. The woman was used as a cum dump, she cant be used sexually for at least twelve months while she is tested for AIDS among other things. Sorta like whores and cheating wives, what person with a brain would dip their dick into a possible infected hive? The idiot woman already ahd a lover and didnt want her husband any more and made his life hell, time for her to live in hell. Payback is a bitch.

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 14 years ago
A great revenge story!

My only complaint is I would have liked details what went on after she followed him into the house to pay his price. Otherwise, excellent husband(ex-husband)revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU ARE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of half ass storys. What a waste of talent.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 14 years ago
Attaboy Bob!!

After literally hundreds of stories, you can still wind up the wankers and set off a long volley of comments, mostly by Anonymous, describing what a terrible writer you are. Wake up, folks. JPB writes to please JPB. If you REALLY didn't like his stuff, you'd stop reading it.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Pregged.....

It is too bad that one of those five guys did not knock her up without her knowing who the daddy was.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pervert!!!!

PERVERT!!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Bob needs to write about what he made her do

What kind of hell did he put her through, Bob? .....That's what I want to know........ Come on Bob give us the rest of the story.....The first post was really good, and I'm sure a follow up chapter would be over the top in kink. I love the comment about you being a pervert, just like the guy in your story.....Fucking well done Dude..Thanks......Rich

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Your best yet!

My kind of tale!

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rate this one a 20 on a scale of 1:10.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It is harsh and I shouldn't like it.

However, I did like it so I gave it a 4.

DWHenryDWHenryover 12 years ago
I enjoy your writting

I have read most of your stories they are usually good

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 PEOPLE ALWAYS UNDERSTAND CRUELTY

but when it happens to them they wonder why and forget what goes----cums. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A great story, not quite finished IMO.

I have a great imagination but, Bob, I wish you had put your ending on it. Before I came to the ending you gave I was wishing that he would make her come live with him until he got tired of her and booted her out, if ever. That will be my ending for now. Thank you for writing. Unless she stayed with me forever and made me enjoy having her around I would send the pictures to every one that I could get it to AND put in onto the internet, if it was years down the road. I don't know just how bitter I would have been under the circumstances but just getting her kicked out of her present marriage was not enough.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So he's about to get some revenge AND??????

JPB once again leaves the ending to our imagination. Does she move in with him and they get remarried? Does he turn her out as her pimp? Does he just use her sexually, throw her out and then send the pictures to everybody? The possibilities are endless and Bob leaves us hanging - AGAIN! BAH!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#3 IS HE HAVING A GUILTY CONSCIENCE

or is love in re-bloom...TK U MLJ LV NV

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Yes, an ending or epilogue is required

JPB does this a lot. Really good writer. But..... he leaves much to be desired in providing an ending to many of his stories. Oh well. Maybe someone will finish it.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
JPB you are a romantic, at least this time in this story.

Tom loved Laurie, I think Laurie had strong feelings for Tom. Perhaps, blackmail was the only way back into her heart. Well, all is fair in love and war and this couple gets reunited.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
the world, run by twelve-year olds

Yes, it is a shame that the Literotica Site Management are unable to keep all the middle-school commentators from infesting this site. Too bad you little boys do not have anyone but your mommies to teach you how to grow up and be a man.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
re: the world, run by twelve-year olds says another asshole complaining about a story

on a porn site. Get fucking real, women have done far worse than this story. JPB has written far worst. Women have told one of the three greatest lies of all time, at least once.

1. Your the first. She forgot to tell you about her high school football team.

2. It didn't mean anything. Really, you got DP'ed and it meant nothing. And number

3, You're the father, your the only man I've been with. I guess your ex, pastor, gym teacher and everyone at your job doesn't count.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

She is just a fucking cunt. To deprive her husband for years then send him a picture of her with another just showed she was a cunt. Fuck her. She deserved all and more.

This is a bitter mans reaction. Fuck you if you don't like it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

but only for the fact that he sunk as low as she was, there is no high road in this story, as he almost realized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just make VERY sure

You never turn your back on her and you NEVER go to sleep with her in the same house unless you're behind a locked door! Hell hath no fury and all that.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LOVE RUNS DEEPER

than two can think of. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sickening

There is a distinct line between erotica and pure filth. This story is rendered even more disgusting by the fact that it was written by an otherwise talented writer. Drugging a woman and then delivering her helpless into the hands of a group of gang rapists? What sort of woman hating troglodyte takes pleasure in this type of crap?

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
A very good read.

Did she really feel like going to work the next day? How did she go back to the restaurant to get her car? Do they reconcile? So many questions!

htownchuckleshtownchucklesover 8 years ago

Love makes you do stange and yes perverse things. As was said his revenge at first was hollow, but the hurt he held overrode common sense. It happens. I personally may not approve of his actions, but I'm not one to judge.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
liked the story

the reality of what he had done didn't hit till after it was over. it was a good story in that it showed how irrational one can become with betrayal, of a loved one. I don't agree with any of the things that happened. they were both wrong. in the end he was worse than she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Sociopath's Tale

She wanted out of the marriage, and he stupidly fought her. Revenge? Revenge for what? Because she wanted out of an unhappy marriage? She only had the picture of her taken to discourage him from fighting the divorce.

The main character, and his friend Phil are nothing more than rapists. This was a good story, if the idea was to show how perverted the main character was. It was a lousy story, if the idea was to make the main character, who comes across as a sociopath as sympathetic. I gave the story two stars.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HIS KISS ACT IS DOOMED

sooner or later he has to face the public, his friends and himself. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Yuck

Well written but disgusting.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
The problem with her sending that picture...

is based on what he told us, the ONLY reason he could see that she should want a divorce (and it seems likely he's right) was because of the type of sex he wanted...

So through their whole marriage she acted like he was a pervert for wanting to do some of the things he wanted...

And her answer to finally forcing him to let her divorce him...? She engages in the acts which were all he wanted all along... those acts she felt made the label of "pervert" appropriate... they proved she didn't have an insurmountable hangup about engaging in those acts.

Meaning suddenly it wasn't a case of her thinking he was a pervert but rather that she didn't want to do those things with HIM. That had to be crushing...

Though I likely wouldn't do what he did, I like the IDEA of it...

He's demonstrated that ultimately she isn't adverse to those acts... and if she experienced the pain of the loss of her marriage as a result, how apropos was that...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ouch! That was kinda nasty

And while I understand his need for revenge, I don't think I'd let her into my house. Things like her crying rape or worse. He should have just ruined her by sending out the pictures and been done with it. Letting her in was a mistake.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
a strong love, turned dark

He loved her enough to stay for years in an essentially sexless marriage.

When she showed him that it wasn't "I don't do that" but "I don't do that with YOU" that strong love turned to hate.

She on the other hand obviously did not love him very much if at all.

That she could do those "perverted" things with another man, that she refused to do with him, and for the sole purpose of hurting him shows that.

While i may not agree with the method, the motive is understandable.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
after something like that

no one is a winner and no one feels better about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so she never once cheated on him

Sends him a dirty pic after the divorce and he treats his own wifw like a cheap slut, then arranges to have her brutally raped afterwards?

Your stories actually used to be pretty decent, but this is ugly psycotic woman hating trash. Why would you want to appeal to readers like this?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 10/19/15

re:

"so she never once cheated on him"

She sent him the picture before the divorce was final, to convince him to stop fighting for their marriage.

They were separated, true, and for some that is enough.

But it was not after the divorce.

In the picture she was doing with another what she would not do with him (her husband).

If she was willing to do that, then why not with her husband?

What he had asked for and what she divorced him because he asked for.

That is what pushed him over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This one makes it hard to rate..

Rape can hardly be condoned. Also, there are a lot of holes. You'd think that she'd go to the EMR and claim rape, if nothing else than to save her current marriage. A blood test would then reveal the date rape drug, and DNA samples would go on the record for future reference to the assailants. However, it's technically well written.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Plot Hole

As someone else said, how does a frigid wife who won't do ANYTHING "perverted" with her husband get a picture taken getting eaten out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Tom was wrong and

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
I really hate rape but...

For some reason I liked this one.

Go figure?

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Too Far!

Somebody needs to fuck the ex-husband up bad! Real bad! JPB should have added one more paragraph in which Laurie bit Tom's cock off at the root,spit it in the toilet,and flushed!

rick_ohrick_ohover 7 years ago
To Anon 9/05

If you wouldn't inject your politics into every facet of your miserable life, you'd be a happier person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As Someone Else Wrote...

This is indeed hard to rate. I will never give a 5 star rating, condoning rape or accessory to rape. But she eagerly did for a stranger what she wouldn't do for her husband. With her husband it was "perverted"; but evidently it was not perverted with a stranger. For several years and probably more years to come, he would have to live with the "perverted" label; and perhaps he was. But she made him that way. I am in favor of him getting revenge; but accessory to rape and coercion needs to cost him serious jail time. And I guarantee that when he gets out, he will truly be perverted.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 7 years ago
Stupid

Drugging and raping someone for revenge does not make for enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pathetic.

Seriously, he knows his marriage is broken, refuses to let his wife divorce and then destroyed her life so that he could blackmail her for some nasty diseases post gang bang sex? She barely even cheated on the dumbass. What a loser.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
He went about it such a convoluted way...

He should have just sent the picture she GAVE him to everyone... And of course posted it online...

Including the caption..... "My wife called me a pervert for wanting to do this with her... Apparently, she's attracted to perverts and has become one herself."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So, Mr. "Interracial filth anonymous," you're going through all 1000 stories in JPB's library?

You're going to leave the same comment about interracial filth on every one of them? Get a hobby, take a class, therapy is available. What kind of idiot does that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A First

A first, for me, anyway. I have never said this about a story here on Literotica, mainly because I have too much respect for anyone who can actually craft a good story, and then post it online for the world to read. That said, this story, in my opinion, is Stupid!

His idea for revenge is disgusting and the aftermath and the way his wife offered up "anything" to him, is beyond any humanity. I am normally a BTB kind of guy but this one, as far as I'm concerned, is just too cruel. And stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Great! This is the first JPB story where the mc is not completely a wimp. What are all you faggot anons complaining about?

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 7 years ago
If she cooled down she could do the following:

Set an ad in the local newspaper saying:

"Tuesday evening I was at a bar with my ex husband. I was drugged (my ex husband denies any knowledge of this) and filled with ecstasy, taken to a unknown place and gang raped. My ex husband has somehow got hold of photos from this rapeing event and has threatened to send copies of these photos to family and friends. If you do receive such photos they most likely are sent by Tom ........ .

Laurie ......."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not a fan of rape there JPB

frame it however ... this was rape .

i get why dude is hateful , but rape ?

damn .

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Rape sucks you dumbass

Story sucks, your tolerance for rape swallows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was she stupid!

YES SHE WAS FOR SENDING THE PICTURE! But he wouldn't leave her alone and let the divorce go through.

He was a real rapist simply put not just a pervert. Bob not good not allow RAPE be the answer to a punks problems. I guess In Bob world there are no guns to pop a cap in his dumb ass for being a rapist, of course Bob allowed that stupid solution to happen thinking it was okay. RAPE IS NEVER OKAY DUMB ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it really rape though? Srs question

I mean I get that she was drugged, but after the effects wore off she was still going on strong. Not really rape if she is going at it herself and enjoying it is it? Seriously watch your own drinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - is it really rape...

How stupid are you. YES IT WAS RAPE!!

As for her responding after drugs wore off, drugs such as those take hours to wear off. Add the hits of Ecstasy and the booze, she was still very much under influence when she was dropped off. Do you actually believe she would have allowed herself to be brought home in the condition she was if she wasn't still drugged up?

I can appreciate his ire when she sent him photo of her doing things she called him pervert for wanting to do but gang rape is going much too far.

Then he uses blackmail to continue raping her himself.

JPB often writes stories where wife cheats with impunity and husband is helpless. Guess this story was his effort to add balance to his library of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is sick as fuck. Bob you absolute fucking chode

She was a cheating cunt. But he fucking drugged her and let her get taken advantage of for fuck’s sake! What the cunting hell is wrong with you, Bon? Get some fucking counseling you shit-spewing cumstain

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can believe score this story got

After readying some of the comments, I really this the FBI need to come to this site and start checking out those people. Anyone that thinks RAPE is ok, most have done it at some time or other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good job 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What BS!

Like he walks around with Ruffies in his pocket so just by chance he might, just might run into his ex where he could put the pills into her drink. I DON'T THINK SO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So alot if the comments say JPB is sick etc. Does that mean GOT, The Borgias, every crime book/film that has a rape scene in the screenwriter, directors etc need the FBI involved. It's a story that's supposed to be hard hitting and horrible.

Ignore these people and carry on writing.

Susan Chambers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I HOPE HE USES CONDOMS...

after being gang banged, she might very well have picked up some disease or another. And besides, there is other pussy in the world, why does he have to get this used up, loose hoebag? send out the revenge photos and get on with his life with some one fresh. Hell, she probably still had all those other guys cum running out of her.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HE STILL HASNT LEARNED ANY LESSONS

and now he wants 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, etc TK U MLJ LV NV

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
A tad extreme

You ex called you a pervert 2 1/2 years ago and sent a single pic of her getting eaten out to stop you fighting the divorce she was suing for.

In retaliation, you have her gang raped, wreck her new marriage and threaten to post videos on the net (was the internet a thing when VCRs were still the main home video device?) and send photo's to her friends, family and work colleagues.

I couldn't open the nut with my fingers so I went and got a sledge hammer....

I feel sorry for Laurie, yes for the rape, but also the idiots she has chosen to marry. 1st is a hyper vindictive twat (though would be nice to know why she divorced him), 2nd is an insensitive prick that can't work out that something is wrong with his wife or has she turned up at the door naked and covered in cum before and still can't work out the difference between cheating and rape.

Sorry the whole set up didn't hold together before the extreme revenge started, even then it's pushed a little further into the realms of daft in that the final event happened almost by chance - a Thursday, not a Tuesday as planned.

TwopullTwopullabout 5 years ago

This is sick.... Justification of gang rape... This may be a sex story site but how can you advertise raping a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PERVERT IS RIGHT

Clearly a sick story from a sick writer! DISGUSTING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RAPE

Rape is not cool. Should take this story down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wait it out

he needs to see the all clear of STD report first so wait for a few months then get her in the sack then send the pics anyway. Also play the video on a loop while you do her.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
There was no justification or glorification of rape

The character justified it to himself and was clearly a much worse person that the wife.

The story stated who did what and their motivations for doing it. That is all.

The wife did nothing wrong her husband got the picture to break him from the illusion it wasn't over.

It was simply from the bad persons point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

The dissenters are being crybabies. Wimps. Pussies.

It's a fantasy, guys. Get over your "revulsion" and admire the craft that went into the story. You've been brainwashed by those fat , man-hating cunts.

I pity you. You have been castrated.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good revenge...

...but no way he could get away with it with witnesses at the bar seeing him with her then he so happens to have pictures of her. They would have no trouble busting him with minimal effort. It's funny he had a friend with a gang rapers R us business. It's like the guy with a private investigator or a surveillance expert, or ex special forces guy for a best friend. That said, it is a story, and an entertaining one. 4 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
he dung two holes

then opened the door and the both went in

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Forget the negative comments from these dumb Trump supports! He got excellent revenge. He wanted his wife back as a subservient bitch! In the last line he got that!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I can't say I enjoyed the story.

It was too dark and he would be happier if he just walked away from her. However, it was told well. I'm not sure she really deserved it. She was more bitch than cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So what

Bob Knows some Grammar And how to spell words but thats it ... Characters And plot are some of the worst I have Ever seen. His stories are no challange because you know what is Going on when you read the story description or a few lines of the story. It just repeating Cliche over And over And over again ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
send the pics

send the pics anyway! Why protect her. If you are going to be evil then be evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Although,

maybe rape isn't really a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I would have simply sent out the picture that SHE sent ME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was It Rape?

Of course it was! In my state he would be facing rape charges. Date rape drugs, roofies, Exstacy, even getting her drunk would stand up in court as means to rape a woman. I enjoy erotic wife cheating stories as much as anyone. But rape is not entertaining. It is just sick. I not only hope that bastards who use date rape drugs get caught. I hope they wind up being a bitch for Bubba in jail for the next ten years.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
I hope she has hair tested for date rape drug and he becomes Bubba's boy toy

And all other boys involved definitely not men

Sorry once he put drug in drink I skimmed through story

Too sick Fuck for me

Makes me wish we could have gone out on patrol together

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
I agree

With Anonymous 3/20/20 about the picture. Using it against her would mean she outed herself. Not sure it would be revenge though since she did it to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF????

The biggest thing wrong with this story is who in the hell would want to fuck a woman a day after a gangbang???

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9058 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories