Tom's Summer Fling with Mrs. Harris

Story Info
Tom has summer fun with his best friend's stepmom.
5.9k words
4.54
44.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old. Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental)

Tom had just one week left before he returned to school for his senior year in college. He had worked most of the summer for an IT company, saving enough to pay for fall semester expenses. But now he wanted to take a week off and relax, have some fun before the grind of the semester began. He headed over to Johnny's house, hoping to convince him to smoke a joint and hang out by his pool.

Tom walked into the Harris house, expecting to find Johnny hanging out on the couch playing Fortnite. But no one was stirring downstairs. He heard a sound from upstairs, though, so he crept up the stairs, thinking he'd walk in on Johnny doing whatever he was doing.

But the sound was coming from Johnny's stepmother's bedroom. Tom hesitated before walking closer to the open bedroom door. He glanced inside, and saw Mrs. Harris lying naked on the bed, her legs spread apart, a big flesh-colored dildo buried inside her pussy, one hand rubbing her clit, the other her beautiful tits. He had admired her hot body from afar all summer, especially when he was swimming at the pool with her and Johnny when Johnny's father was away on business, which was often. He felt his penis swell in his shorts as he stared at Mrs. Harris playing with her toy cock. Suddenly she opened her eyes and said, "Tom?"

"Uh, hi, Mrs. Harris. I'm so sorry, I thought Johnny was going to be home," he said, awkwardly, the bulge in his shorts no doubt visible to Mrs. Harris. "I'll go now." He turned to leave.

"Wait. It's ok," she said. "Johnny's working at his new job. He won't be home until 6."

They stared at each other for a moment, Tom's penis growing bigger in his shorts.

"Does this turn you on, to watch me like this," she said, now sliding the dildo into her wet hole.

Tom stood at the doorway, eyeing Mrs. Harris's soft breasts, her juicy gash grasping the fake cock she was thrusting inside her.

Tom walked into the bedroom, approaching her bed. Without thinking, he dropped his shorts, setting free his erection. He couldn't believe he was standing there, but he was so turned on from watching her slide the dildo into her cunt.

"It does, Mrs. Harris," he said, stroking his meat. "Your pussy is so wet."

"Jesus Tom, and your cock is so big," Mrs. Harris said, staring at his throbbing penis while she continued to fuck herself. "Come here and let me suck it."

Tom obediently got on the bed and knelt next to Mrs. Harris's head, his penis inches away from her mouth. She reached out with her right hand and grasped his shaft, steering it towards her lips. She flicked out her tongue, grazing the under side of his head. He shuddered as she began licking around his head before sliding her tongue down his long thick shaft to its base. Then she eased several inches of his meat into her mouth, sucking it while she rubbed his balls. Tom put his hand on her head and stroked her hair as she swallowed his fat cock. Mrs. Harris's other hand was between her legs, now rubbing her clit with the dildo buried inside her cunt.

"Mmm, that feels good, Mrs. Harris. Yeah, keep sucking it." Tom began fucking her mouth, sliding his penis between her lips as she tongued his head and shaft.

"It feels good to suck your cock, Tom. But I need it inside me now," she said, taking the dildo out of her oozing hole.

Tom moved down the bed, crawling between Mrs. Harris silky thighs, staring at her open cunt, glistening with her juices. He had never eaten pussy before, but he was about to now. He put the tip of his tongue between her lips and then slid it up and down her slit, accidentally flicking it against her asshole, making her squirm. "Jesus Tom that feels incredible. Yes, lick my asshole."

Tom tongued her asshole for a moment before sliding back to her juicy hole. Mrs. Harris began thrusting her hips forward to meet his tongue, moaning as he ate her ass and cunt. She licked her juices off the dildo before putting it into her mouth to suck it like she had sucked Tom's cock.

"That feels so good, Tom. But I need you to fuck me now, fuck me with that big prick," she said excitedly, turning over so that he could fuck her from behind.

Tom first rubbed the head of his cock against her asshole before slipping it into her cunt.

"You're so fucking tight, Mrs. Harris," he said, easing inch after inch of this thick meat inside her slippery hole until he was all the way inside her.

Mrs. Harris groaned as she felt his cock fill her cunt, squeezing his penis as it slid in and out of her.

Tom gripped her slender hips and began pounding her cunt, close to cumming from her tight grip. Mrs. Harris began meeting his thrusts, pushing her ass back to take in more of his throbbing shaft. Tom's thighs slapped against the cheeks of Mrs. Harris's ass as he fucked her with long, hard strokes.

"That's it, Tom, don't stop, I'm so close," she moaned, a finger now rubbing her clit between her thighs, her tits sliding against the sheets when he rammed his cock inside her.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm going to cum," she suddenly cried, bucking as he pushed his cock deep inside her spasming cunt one final time.

Tom grunted twice before he pulled his cock out of her slippery hole and showered her ass with his first big load. He began sliding his cock against her asshole as he kept cumming, ropes of it oozing from her asshole into her cunt, coating her hand as she kept rubbing her clit. Mrs. Harris moaned loudly as she came a second time, the feeling of his cock rubbing

her asshole and his cum coating her hand pushing her over the edge again.

"Fuck, that was amazing, Tom," she said, catching her breath, still on her knees, her ass and cunt coated with his warm, sticky cum.

Tom released his grip on her hips and moved near Mrs. Harris's head, putting his cock in front of her mouth. She slurped at his half-erect cock, licking his head and shaft clean, tasting his cum and her own orgasm.

They lay next to each for a few minutes. Then Tom got up to leave, still not sure when Johnny was getting home.

"Just text me the next time you want to fuck again," he said, before kissing her on the head and walking out of the room.

"I will, Tom, I definitely will," Mrs. Harris said as she lay on her stomach, her back, ass, and cunt covered with cum.

Cindy Harris lay there for awhile, feeling sexually drained. And excited at what had just happened. She hadn't felt so sexually turned on in months, mainly because her husband had seemed to lose interest in her, despite her working out regularly and watching her diet. She thought she looked good, and was willing to do anything for him, except anal sex. But she had suspected for months that he was carrying on with someone in LA, where he always went on business.

So there wasn't much excitement in her life. Until now. Until a 21-year old stud had dropped his shorts, revealing a hard cock she eagerly put into her mouth to lick, suck, and stroke. She wanted to worship his cock, to ravish it. And she wanted to feel his tongue slide across her asshole and then dive into her cunt, as he had done right before putting his thick meat inside her pussy. She'd never felt a tongue on her asshole. And she'd rarely been eaten, especially by her husband. Her pussy throbbed at the thought of him coming back to eat her and fuck her again.

***

Tom rode his bike back to his house, sitting on his porch while he texted Johnny.

"Hey man, was just at your house. Your stepmom said you were working at some job? Want to get together tonight?" He hesitated and then wrote, "maybe hang out at the pool?"

He sat on the porch, waiting for a reply, thinking back to his incredible encounter with Johnny's stepmom, Mrs. Harris. She was in her late 30s, a petite blonde with shoulder length hair, and an amazing body he had glimpsed in her bathing suit when he was hanging out with Johnny. Johnny liked his stepmom, but felt bad for her because she didn't know many people in the small town; and his dad traveled constantly for business. So she was usually hanging out at the house, reading, sunbathing or gardening.

His phone buzzed. Johnny.

"Hey dude, ya, I got a landscaping gig Pretty lame, but I need the dough. Swing by

tonight and we'll hang."

"Cool, see you about 8," Tom replied.

He headed over to Johnny's after dinner, eager to get another look at his stepmom. Maybe she'd join them at the pool, hanging out in her bikini. He walked into the house, finding Mrs. Harris in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. She was wearing a short sundress, her tits pressing against the thin cotton fabric. She looked incredibly sexy.

"Hello Tom, welcome back," she said with a big smile. "It's good to see you again," she whispered. "Johnny's out back at the pool. Help yourself to a beer."

"Thanks Mrs. Harris," he said, returning her smile. He peered out the kitchen window and saw Johnny lying on a deck chair, unaware that he had arrived. He approached Mrs. Harris, and then took her hand to lead her to the corner of the kitchen out of view from the pool.

"That was fun this afternoon," he said, his hand now fondling Mrs. Harris's small round ass. "I hope you text me tomorrow. I'd be over in five minutes." Pulling her against his body, and his erect penis, he kissed her hard on the lips, sliding his tongue into her eager mouth. Mrs. Harris ground her crotch against Tom's, feeling his penis through his bathing suit. Tom slipped his right hand under her panties, sliding a finger between the cheeks of her ass to graze her asshole.

"I might do that, Tom," she said, trembling from his touch before disentangling herself from his grip, afraid that Johnny would walk in on them. "I just might do that."

Tom let his erection diminish before walking out to the pool.

"Yo man, lookin' chill. Thanks for having me over.""Of course, dude, always welcome. Especially if you've got one of your magic Js.""Indeed I do, big man," Tom said, producing a fat joint from his suit. "You liking the new job?"

"It's fine, just a way to make some last minute cash for school. 10-6 isn't bad. What have you been up to?""Not much," Tom said, his mind returning to his previous visit to the Harris house that afternoon.

"I stopped by your house earlier and talked with your stepmom. How's she doing?"

"Cindy? I think she's bored. Dad's in L.A. at some convention all week. I don't know, he may be cheating on her, you know. He's always away.""What's that about, dude? Your stepmom is attractive," Tom said, quickly adding, "for an older woman."

"I guess. I think my Dad has a thing about big tits. I found some porn mags a few years ago, all of them girls with big tits. Maybe that's it. Whatever. I feel bad for her just hanging out. She's good to me."

"Ya, too bad," Tom said, thinking about how Mrs. Harris had been good to him that afternoon. Changing the subject, he asked Johnny if he wanted to hit the city over the weekend to catch a Red Sox game and then jumped into the pool. He floated in the pool, thinking about what he wanted to do to Mrs. Harris tomorrow if she texted him. He'd have

to get invited again, he knew. He couldn't just show up again.

Cindy Harris watched Johnny and Tom from her bedroom window, eyeing Tom's fit body, thinking back to the moment when he shed his clothes and revealed his cock. It was a little bigger than Fred's; it certainly filled her cunt. Probably too big for her ass, she thought, still staring at Tom's body. She had refused Fred's request for anal sex, perhaps a reason he was cheating on her. But he never went down on her so she wasn't going to reward him with anal sex. But Tom's tongue sliding against her asshole that afternoon had really turned her on; and then his finger sliding against it in the kitchen minutes ago. Her pussy began to ache at the thought of Tom's tongue again eating her cunt and ass.

***

After cooking Johnny's breakfast Friday morning and sending him off to work, Cindy Harris took a shower. Lying on her bed, naked, she picked up her phone to text Tom: "I need you to come over and eat my cunt. And then I'll suck your big cock until you shoot your cum all over my tits. Do you want that Tom? Do you want me to suck your cock until you explode on my breasts?"

She hesitated for a moment, staring at the words she had just written on her phone, at "cock" and "cunt" and "cum." Her inner slut coming out, she thought. Her pussy began to tingle as she re-read her text. Should she be doing this? Seducing her stepson's friend? Cheating on her husband? She answered her questions by pressing send and then lay back on the bed, waiting for him to appear in the doorway as he had the day before, his cock straining against his shorts as he stared at the big dildo sliding in and out of her wet cunt.

Tom heard a beep from his phone while he was in the shower, hoping it was Mrs. Harris. He had stroked his cock while soaping his body, getting hard as he thought about the sight of Mrs. Harris lying on her bed, fucking herself with her dildo, then replacing it with his hard cock.

He got out of the shower and read her text: "I need you to come over and eat my cunt. And then I'll suck your big cock until you shoot your cum all over my tits. Do you want that Tom? Do you want me to suck your cock until you explode on my breasts?"

Jesus, yes, I want to cum all over your beautiful tits, he thought. His cock swelled at the thought of her licking, sucking, and swallowing his meat before stroking it to orgasm. He had jerked off last night after swimming at her house, spurting into the sink while thinking about their brief encounter in the kitchen.

He texted back: "Yes, Mrs. Harris, I want to eat your cunt. And I want to cum on your beautiful tits. My cock is so hard right now from reading your text. Is your pussy wet, waiting for me to come to your bedroom to eat it?"

He hesitated and then pressed send. He stared at the phone, his cock rigid. His phone beeped.

"Yes Tom, my pussy is very wet. I'm rubbing it right now. Please come now. My cunt and asshole need your tongue."

Stroking his meat, he texted back: "I'll be right there, Mrs. Harris." He pulled on some shorts and a shirt and sped off to Mrs. Harris's house, his cock semi-erect the whole way.

Tom entered the house, quickly climbed the stairs, and headed to Mrs. Harris's bedroom. He had passed by it numerous times visiting Johnny earlier in the summer, always imagining Mrs. Harris lying in bed, naked. Now he was going to her bed for the second time. He walked into her bedroom, finding her sprawled on the bed, her legs spread wide apart, her cunt glistening, anticipating his tongue.

"Come eat me, Tom," Mrs. Harris said, breathlessly, rubbing her tits.

Tom stripped off his shorts and shirt, his penis now fully erect at the sight of Mrs. Harris's juicy cunt He got on the bed and began ravishing her wet slit, sliding his tongue around her lips and then plunging inside her hole before lapping at her hard clit. He lowered his tongue to her asshole, making her moan.

"Yes, that's it Tom, lick my asshole. That feels so good." Mrs. Harris continued to rub her tits while Tom ate her ass, one hand now pressed against his head, holding his tongue on her asshole. He slathered her asshole before sliding his tongue back up to her clit, which he gently sucked as he eased a finger into her asshole.

Mrs. Harris moaned louder now, her asshole penetrated by his finger, his tongue circling her clit. She closed her eyes and bucked several times against his mouth before collapsing against the bed, drained from an intense orgasm made more incredible from his ass licking and finger fucking.

"Jesus, that felt good," she said softly, lying limp on the bed, her eyes closed, her hand still pressed against Tom's head as it nestled between her thighs.

After a moment, Mrs. Harris said, "Now come fuck my tits with that hard cock, Tom," and pressed her breasts together. Tom moved up her body and first licked each nipple before kissing Mrs. Harris on the lips, sharing her orgasm with her. Mrs. Harris stuck her tongue in his mouth, tasting her juices on his tongue and lips.

"Your cunt is delicious, Mrs. Harris. I'll eat you anytime you want," Tom said, before placing the head of his penis between her breasts. He slid it into her tit tunnel, letting her lick his head for a moment.

"That feels good, Mrs. Harris. You have incredible tits," Tom said, thinking that would make her feel good, remembering what Johnny had said about her husband's need for big tits. Mrs. Harris's weren't big, but they were soft and ample and it felt good to slide his cock between them. Tom fucked her tits for a minute and then moved up to sit on her face, giving her access to the rest of his meat. Mrs. Harris slid her tongue from his head down his shaft to his balls, and then back up to his head.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, Tom, or on my tits," Mrs. Harris said, now rubbing her

cunt as she blew him, turned on from watching his cock slide between her tits and lapping at his head.

"I'm going to cum on your beautiful tits," Tom said, now gently fucking Mrs. Harris's mouth. "After I fuck you."

Tom then moved up on the bed even further, holding on to the headboard while he straddled Mrs. Harris's face. Her tongue snaked out to lick his balls and then his asshole while she stroked his shaft.

"Yeah, that feels good. Lick my asshole like I licked yours," Tom said, enjoying that sensation for the first time. His meat began to throb as her grip tightened on his shaft and her tongue continued to slather his balls and asshole.

"I need to fuck you now, Mrs. Harris. And then I'm going to cum on your tits."Tom moved back down her lithe body, kissing her hard on the lips before nuzzling her breasts, taking each nipple into his mouth. He then lapped at her pussy for a minute before putting the head of his cock between her wet lips and eased his meat into her tight hole until every inch was inside her.

Mrs. Harris moaned as she felt his thick shaft fill her cunt. She wrapped her legs around Tom's ass and pulled him deeper inside her. Tom returned to her breasts, gently sucking and licking her nipples as he thrust inside Mrs. Harris's pussy.

"Fuck me, Tom," Mrs. Harris said softly. "Fuck me with that big cock."

Tom began pounding her cunt with long hard strokes, banging against her clit as he thrust inside her. They fucked for several minutes, Mrs. Harris's cunt squeezing his throbbing cock.

He felt her pussy contract around his meat as she came for the second time. Mrs. Harris groaned, arched her back, and then fell against the bed, her legs still urging Tom to push his cock deeper inside her.

"Fuck, I have to cum," Tom said, ramming his cock into her cunt several times before pulling out and spraying a big load of cum onto Mrs. Harris's tits. He moved up and shot a second load onto her lips, coating her face with his cum. Mrs. Harris grabbed his still spurting cock and began sucking on it, swallowing his final load.

Tom straddled her chest while she licked his cock clean, taking her time to get every drop of cum. Then he lay down next to her, both of them drained from their orgasms.

"Wow, Tom, you certainly did cum on my tits, didn't you?" she said, turning to him. "That was so exciting."

"Incredible, Mrs. Harris. Really incredible," Tom said.

Then he got on top of her, parting her legs again, pressing his crotch against hers, and kissing her hard on the lips.

"I think next time, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. Would you like that Mrs. Harris? Would you like to be fucked in the ass?" Tom asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know. I've never done it. Have you?" she responded before sucking on his tongue.

"Never. I want you to be my first," he said, nearly ready to fuck her again as he pressed his penis against her mound.

Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers
12