Tom's Summer Fling with Mrs. Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, maybe I'll text you some time soon and tell you to come over and fuck me in the ass," Mrs. Harris said, certain that she would do that in the near future..

***

On Saturday Tom had to deal with chores at his house and a family picnic, so he didn't get to visit Mrs. Harris; Johnny would have been there in any case. He did jerk off before the picnic, fantasizing about sliding his cock into Mrs. Harris's sweet ass, easing inch after inch of his meat into her tight hole.

On Sunday he headed over to the Harris house, but only to pick up Johnny to head into the city for a Red Sox game. When he walked in, Mrs. Harris was in the kitchen, wearing just her bikini, getting ready for the pool. She looked incredible. Tom's penis swelled in his shorts at the sight of her nearly naked body, her breasts barely contained by her bikini top.

"Hello Mrs. Harris, it's good to see you again," he said, approaching her.

"Hello Tom, it's good to see you. Johnny's upstairs getting ready for the game. Should be fun," she said, standing against the counter.

"It will be fun, though I can think of other fun things I'd like to do," Tom said, now standing in front of her. He cupped her mound through her bikini bottom and kissed her hard on the lips, his tongue searching for hers. Mrs. Harris returned the kiss, hungrily sucking on his tongue. Tom began rubbing her cunt through her thin bathing suit as he kissed her, keeping an ear open for the sound of Johnny coming down the stairs. He slid a finger underneath her suit, easing it into her wet slit.

"I wish I could get on my knees and eat your cunt, Mrs. Harris," he said, his finger sliding in and out of her juicy hole.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she whispered as Tom's finger began stroking her hard clit. "And I'd like to get on my knees and take your big cock into my mouth," she said, moaning softly.

Johnny's footsteps on the stairs interrupted their make-out session. Tom quickly licked his finger and then sat on a kitchen chair to hide his erection.

"Hey dude," Johnny said, oblivious to what Tom and his stepmom had been doing. "I'm looking forward to one final Sox game.""Me too, man," Tom replied. Turning to Mrs. Harris, he said, "Good to see you again Mrs. Harris. Have fun at the pool."

"I will Tom. It was good to see you again. Have fun at the game, boys."

After Tom and Johnny left, Mrs. Harris poured herself a glass of wine and headed to the pool to enjoy an incredible summer afternoon in the sun. She found half a joint the boys hadn't finished and took a drag on it. She settled into her lounge chair, feeling good, thinking about the latest encounter with her boy toy Tom, who had unleashed sexual

feelings she hadn't had in years. He made love to her as much as he fucked her, ravishing her breasts, going down on her, making her cum multiple times. She could get used to that treatment. But she knew it wouldn't last. Fred would return next week and Tom would be off to college mid-week. Perhaps he would visit her when Fred when back on the road, during fall break, or some weekend. His college was only two hours away....

After taking a swim she went up to her bedroom, feeling frisky from the joint, the wine, and Tom's finger stroking her cunt in the kitchen. She took her dildo out of her nightstand and found some Vaseline in the bathroom. She was thinking seriously of letting Tom fuck her in the ass next time, as he wanted. She wanted to please him, but was also curious about anal sex.

She punched up Pornhub on her tablet and typed in 'anal sex.' Dozens of videos appeared. She began to watch them, getting turned on by the sight of big cocks sliding into women's assholes until they spewed cum all over their ass. She rubbed some Vaseline onto her anus and eased the head of her dildo inside her. She grunted as its head penetrated her asshole and then lowered herself onto its shaft, slowly at first as her sphincter adjusted to the dildo's girth. Within a few minutes she was gently bouncing up and down on the rubber cock, fucking her ass with it while she rubbed her clit. The pressure eased as she relaxed and soon she was in the throes of an incredible orgasm, the novelty of having a cock in her ass while she masturbated an incredible combination. She would definitely text Tom the next day, she thought, telling him to come over and fuck her in the ass for their final summer sex session.

Tom dropped Johnny off at his house after the game, tempted to head inside to see Mrs. Harris again. He had thought about their latest kitchen encounter all game. But he didn't want to seem too eager to Johnny, who had no clue what he had been doing with his stepmom. He went home, told his parents about the game, and then went up to his bedroom. He opened his laptop and watched some old Garchex video compilations of blowjobs and assfucking. He stroked himself while watching thick cocks penetrate tight assholes, something he'd never done. He hoped Mrs. Harris would be willing to try it. She had the sweetest ass. He had only one more day left with her, one possible day if she wanted to see him again, before he headed back to college on Wednesday. He watched several videos until he got up and sent a big load into the sink, imagining it was Mrs. Harris's ass he was showering with his cum.

***

Tom woke up Monday morning and searched for his phone. No messages. Yet. It was only just after 9 a.m. He took a shower, threw on some shorts and a shirt and then fixed himself some breakfast, eyeing his phone every few minutes. Finally, just after eleven, his phone buzzed.

"Morning Tom. Johnny told me you're going back to school on Wednesday and have a

family outing on Tuesday. Do you want to see me today? Do you want to come over and fuck me in the ass, like you asked me?"

Jesus, Tom thought, it was going to happen, his penis stiffening in his shorts as he read Mrs. Harris's text.

"Good morning Mrs. Harris. Yes, one more day. I do want to see you. And I do want to fuck you in the ass. I'll be over soon."

Tom stared at his message, his cock even harder now. He pressed send.

Mrs. Harris sat in the family room, a tube of Vaseline lying on the floor next to her. Waiting for Tom, her pussy aching in anticipation.

"I'm in the family room Tom," she said when she heard the door open.

Tom entered the family room to find Mrs. Harris sitting on a couch, wearing just her panties. She looked incredibly hot. Her legs spread, her nipples hard, her smile beckoning.

"Wow, that is a sexy sight," he said, approaching her.

"Mmmm, I've been sitting here, waiting for you. Eat my cunt through my panties and then I want to suck your cock, get it ready for my ass. Do you still want to fuck me in the ass, Tom?"

"More than anything, Mrs. Harris," Tom said, stripping in front of her, his penis springing free from his shorts. "But first, I do want to taste your juicy pussy."

He got on his knees in front of Mrs. Harris, parting her legs. He licked his way up one silky thigh and then the other before pressing his tongue against her panties, finding them already wet. He licked the lips of her cunt outlined against the satin fabric, sliding his tongue up and down her slit, nudging her clit. Then he snaked his tongue underneath her panties to nuzzle her asshole, slathering it while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Mrs. Harris let out a sigh as she felt his tongue press against her asshole, knowing that soon it would be his big cock sliding into it. Tom stripped off her panties and slathered his tongue on her asshole for a moment before sliding into her cunt, tasting her juices, which soon covered his mouth.

"Jesus, you're so wet, Mrs. Harris. And so delicious," Tom said, pushing his tongue into her pussy while he slid one finger into her saliva-coated asshole.

"That feels so good, Tom, but I need your cock in my mouth. I need to lick and suck it," Mrs. Harris said, already close to cumming from Tom eating her ass and cunt.

Tom dutifully stood up in front of Mrs. Harris, his cock inches away from her warm mouth. She took it in her right hand and stared at it for a moment before snaking out her tongue to graze its head. She licked the underside of his head while gently stroking his shaft, feeling it grow in her hand. Then she put several inches into her mouth, lightly sucking his meat while she rubbed his balls. Her other hand strayed between her legs to rub her oozing cunt.

"Mmmm, that feels amazing, Mrs. Harris. I love watching you suck me," Tom said, staring at the sight of his cock disappearing between Mrs. Harris's lips. He could easily just fuck her mouth for several minutes and then blow a load on her face, but he had other places he wanted to put his cock.

"I could come in your mouth, Mrs. Harris, but my cock wants to be in your other holes now," Tom said, sawing his cock in and out of her suctioning mouth, his hand at the back of her head.

"Mmmm, that sounds good, Tom," Mrs. Harris said, her mouth stuffed with cock, one hand stroking his meat, the other still rubbing her cunt.

Tom moved to sit on the couch, pulling Mrs. Harris onto his lap. She lay back on his chest and placed her feet on his knees and then slipped the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy. Tom eased his meat into Mrs. Harris's wet cunt until she was impaled on his thick shaft, pinching her hard nipples as he began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. Mrs. Harris slowly bounced up and down on Tom's rigid pole, lifting her hips until just the tip of his cock was in her cunt, then lowering herself down on his shaft until every inch of his thick meat was inside her. Tom began rubbing her clit as she rode him, making her moan.

"Tom, I need your cock in my ass now. I need you to fuck my ass," she said, turning to kiss him. She snaked her tongue into his mouth, searching for his as she withdrew his penis from her cunt and placed its head against her lubed asshole. Tom groaned as he felt his head slip past her anal ring and enter her ass.

"Jesus, you're so tight, Mrs. Harris," he said, easing his meat into her ass.

Mrs. Harris just moaned as Tom's big cock penetrated her asshole, inch by inch until it was buried inside her.

They both rested for a moment to adjust, Mrs. Harris's asshole pulsating as it squeezed Tom's throbbing cock. With her feet still on Tom's knees, she began lifting her hips and then lowering them, gliding up and down on his fat cock. Tom let her move, his hand rubbing Mrs. Harris's sloppy cunt while she fucked him.

"That's it, Tom, rub my cunt, you're going to make me cum soon," she said, moaning as his hand found her engorged clitoris. Tom, too, was close to cumming, the feeling of her asshole squeezing his cock, rubbing her cunt, and her moaning driving him to the edge. He began to thrust his shaft upward, pounding her asshole until he began to cum, spurting load after load into her ass. Mrs. Harris felt Tom's cock pulsate and then his cum shoot into ass, pushing her over the edge. She convulsed against his chest as his hand pressed against her clit, her asshole gripping his spurting cock.

They lay like that for several minutes, Mrs. Harris resting against his chest, his penis still inside her ass. Finally, Mrs. Harris said, "That was one of the most explosive orgasms I've ever had. The combination was incredible. I hope you enjoyed that."

"It was incredible. You were so tight, I couldn't hold back.""Mmmm, never hold back, just go with the feeling, Tom," she said, giving him a kiss.

"Ok, I'll never hold back, Mrs. Harris," he said, returning the kiss, gently rubbing her breasts.

"I'm going to miss seeing you, Mrs. Harris," Tom said after a few minutes of silence.

"I'll miss you, Tom," she replied. "Perhaps you'll come for a weekend visit, when Fred is back in L.A. You're not too far away.""I can do that," Tom said. He had no girlfriend on campus when he got back. No doubt he'd be jerking off thinking about the incredible sex he'd had with Mrs. Harris this past week.

"I can definitely do that."

To be continued....

12