Tom's Summer Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom's summer gets hotter...
5.5k words
4.49
23.4k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benrbb
benrbb
161 Followers

Tom slowly drifted in and out of sleep. The warm soft summer light penetrating his dreams and bringing him back to consciousness.

He groaned, desperately trying to hold onto the fleeting images of his dreams; large breasts, slick with sweat gliding over his mouth, a warm thick body that then melded into the sense of a young ass, tight and round and firm. A small young voice calling him, a soft hand wrapping itself around his cock, so real he swore he could feel it. The hand felt warm and tight, pulling his skin back across his firm flesh, vaguely he saw a face and a young hard body.

He clung on to the sensations, trying to implore the hands to explore him more, for the sense of relief he knew he would feel as the tension in his groin grew.

His eyes opened as he let out a frustrated groan, his mind racing with horny teenage thoughts.

He heard a giggle and a young voice calling his name in a singsong tone, "To-om...To-om, time to wake up".

He groggily turned his head towards the voice, realizing the giggling was coming from his cousin Sarah.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said playfully,

"Mom told me to check if you were up..."

"...and it looks to me like you definitely are UP..." her words trailed off a little as Tom wondered what she was talking about.

"...must a been a nice dream you were having!" she said cheekily and Tom now realized that the tension in his groin he'd be feeling in his dream was still there, as was a cool breeze rippling across his skin. His eyes shot down to where his cock lay uncovered by his sheets, his cock standing loud and proud to attention.

Sarah giggled again, teeth teasingly biting her lip, "yup must have been a really good dream" Tom went bright red, his mind betraying him even as he looked at his young cousin. She stood slightly sideways in his doorway gently leaning against the frame, her chin resting delicately on her hands, effortlessly rising up and down on her tip-toes. She wore a long t-shirt that clung to her, not long enough to stop it hinting at the nubile body he'd seen the day before and his eyes were drawn to the hem that rose and fell with her movement, merely implying the curve of her ass.

Tom audibly groaned again, catching himself and going brighter red still. Sarah openly laughed now, "you naughty boy," she laughed at him in mock surprise before continuing, her voice dropping to a soft whisper that seemed to cut into him, "where you thinking of me?" she said and Tom knew the color of his face only confirmed her suspicions.

She turned her ass slightly more towards him and looking over her shoulder at him asked in a even quieter, innocent voice, "were you thinking about yesterday?"

Tom just lay there frozen, not sure what to say or do, realizing he'd been caught. "were you thinking about me fucking Mrs. Harrison in the ass? how she screamed, or where you thinking about me riding her face?" her eyes seemed to bore into him and her words were languid and deliberate, "how I looked when I was cumming, her finger jammed in my tight...young...ass...?"

Sarah laughed at him again before looking out into the hallway, apparently checking they were alone and then said to him in the same tone he'd heard her use with Mrs. Harrison, "stroke your cock for me!" It was not a request.

Tom looked in astonishment at his petite cousin, her compact 5ft gymnasts frame making subtle, supple movements, her small breasts gently poking at the fabric of her t-shirt and even as he was staring at her, his lust now brazen, he found himself reaching down to his cock. He felt it twitch appreciatively as his fingers wrapped themselves around, instinctively moving in fluid strokes, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

Sarah leant fully against the frame of the door, her ass wiggling in his direction, her eyes watching with fascination as her cousin jacked himself off. She moved a hand down to the hem of the t-shirt and slowly inch by inch started to drag it up her body.

Tom breathed heavily as her young flesh appeared, her strong slender legs curving out as the shape of her ass came into view. Sarah pirouetted more as she pulled up her t-shirt, her ass coming into full view, her eyes now meeting his as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

With one hand holding her rucked-up t-shirt she bent effortlessly from the waist, the cheeks of her young ass spreading ever so slightly offering hints of her hairless pussy and anus. Sarah spread her legs just enough for her to slip her free hand between her thighs and he saw her supple fingers disappear into the pink softness of her vagina.

Tom felt the blood rushing from his head, rushing in a wave towards his groin, his cock feeling like it was burning in his hand. His pace quickened.

"Do you like my ass?" she asked innocently, both her hands now slipping along the outside of her thighs, Tom merely nodded.

"mmmmmmm...of course you do," she purred, "All you guys are the same. I bet you're thinking about what my tight little ass would be look like trying to accommodate that thing," and her delicate fingers dug into the flesh of her ass spreading herself wide for him.

Tom's head felt as if it was going to explode as his eyes locked in, hypnotized by the small crinkled flesh that seemed to wink at him.

"Do you want to feel how tight I am?"

"Want to see me stretch around that thick bulbous head as I sit down on it?"

"You want to hear me moan as I struggle with it?...Will you hold me down as I try to get away?"

"Will you violate my young virgin ass as I beg you to stop?"

"Please Tom, not in my ass, your too big for me, and I'm your cousin, Please, oh god...urrgghhhhh"

He felt the tension building in his groin, his tendons and muscles cramping with delight as his cock erupted. Thick lines of cum bounced off his stomach, sticking to his fingers and bed sheets.

Sarah giggled again and she mouthed the word 'wow' as she watched him. "You really are a pervert aren't you" she said in a matter-of-fact tone. She stood up straight reaching up towards the ceiling with her hands, her t-shirt rode high for a moment showing off her perfect ass and narrow waist before it fell back down hiding it all from view.

Sarah nonchalantly walked over to his bed and ran a slender finger up the length of his receding erection enjoying how it twitched, all the way till her fingertip scooped up an errant drop of cum. Tom's body twitched with delight as he felt the delicate touch of her skin on his hot flesh, her words still resounding in his ears. He longed for her to arouse him again, to see her petite mouth sink down around him. He felt the merest hint of his erection trying to build again, his cock flickering with arousal.

Sarah lifted her finger to her mouth and theatrically sucked the cum of the end, her plump lips pursing around her finger as if worshiping his cock.

She seemed amused by his cocks desperate attempt to get hard again, "You should be so lucky!" she said and sharply flicked his cock causing Tom to recoil from the sudden pain. Sarah laughed, the same mean laugh she had when she was dominating Mrs. Harrison, and with that she walked out of the room.

"Oh and Mom says it time for breakfast, so get you lazy ass out of bed" her voice trailing off as she headed away from his room.

Tom rested a hand on his forehead thinking about what had just happened, the display mingling with memories of his Aunt riding him, his cock disappearing into her mature ass as she writhed on top of him.

Tom chuckled to himself, yup summer was going to be fun.

********************

The breakfast table was laid out with pancakes and cereal when Tom finally ambled downstairs. It was hot so he only wore a pair of shorts and a light t-shirt, enjoying the warmth on his skin and the feeling of freedom of going commando.

The twins had obviously been and gone as where they had been sitting had the usual look of a whirlwind that seemed to follow them.

Tom's uncle sat at the end of the table reading the newspaper. It amused Tom that he still read a big paper broadsheet muttering with surprise over news Tom had heard online the day before.

Sarah was innocently tucking into a pile of pancakes and winked at Tom while his aunt bent over looking in the fridge.

Tom shuffled awkwardly into the room his eyes darting from Sarah, fresh from teasing him while he masturbated, to his aunts bent over form, the curve of her ass hidden only by the thin fabric of a pale pink cotton summer dress she was wearing.

His uncle looked at him over the top of his paper, "are you going to just stand there in the doorway like some sort of creep or are you going to sit down and eat some food already?" he asked in a bemused, stern tone.

Sarah laughed, "yeah Tom, stop being a creep".

His aunt appeared by his elbow and looked at him lovingly, "stop teasing him you two," she scolded, before looking down at him, the curve of her bust rising up above him. "Ignore them, they're just trying to wind you up", she gently said as she rested her hand on his forearm a little too long. As she looked at him, with a brightness and youthfulness that Tom hadn't seen before his mind was suddenly full again of the sounds, smell and feel of her body near his. The feelings he'd felt as she'd sunk her ass down on him the day before. He also suddenly realized how similar she now looked to her younger sister, his mother, and his memories became more confusing.

Tom yet again went red as he shuffled over to the spare chair.

"I don't know," his uncle sounded aggrieved, "is there something wrong with you Tom, I swear every time I look at you, you're bright red. Maybe you should see the doctor, sort yourself out."

His aunt playfully slapped his uncle on the arm as she refilled his coffee, telling him again to stop teasing the poor boy, his cousin Sarah just stared at him with an accusatory look. Tom stared back at her, she was one to be casting glances, he was sure her dad would be thrilled to hear what she'd been doing when he thought she was at practice.

'Pervert' she mouthed at him silently, before munching on a mouthful of pancake. Tom nodded slyly at her, two could play these games.

Tom's uncle disappeared back behind his paper, apparently bored with what was going on. His aunt walked round till she was standing next to Tom's side and started to pour him a cup of coffee. Tom looked across the table at Sarah and stuck his tongue out at her, smiling, Sarah surreptitiously gave him the finger.

His aunt seemed to be taking her time pouring his coffee, her skin just out of reach his own. Tom let his left hand drop below the tabletop and slowly reached his fingers out sideways until they met the warm soft flesh of his aunts exposed thigh.

His aunt put her hand on his shoulder and moved a little closer, pausing what she was doing. She looked over at Sarah and started to ask her what her plans were for the day. Tom could see Sarah's lips move as she began to speak but couldn't hear anything over the excited rushing sound of blood pumping through his head.

His fingertips traced across his aunts soft flesh in gentle sweeps, gradually moving around the back of her thigh. Tom picked up his coffee cup with his free hand and took a sip, pretending to savor the taste but oblivious to the hot liquid in his mouth.

He moved his left hand more firmly now, his fingers and palm roving up the back of his aunts thigh, he felt her tilt forward ever so slightly her ass gently pushing out to meet his hand.

Slowly, enjoying the contours, he moved his hand up and across, his fingers dipping between her legs as his palm came into contact with the soft rise of her ass cheek, realizing with delight that she was also not wearing underwear. He thought he heard her breathing quicken slightly as his fingers continued their inward exploration, drawn by the heat and dampness they now sensed.

Tom took a loud slurp of coffee and sunk two fingers up into his aunts wet and receptive pussy. His aunt took a sharp intake of breath but stoically kept up her conversation with her daughter. Tom sensed Sarah glaring at him over the rim of his coffee cup. His fingers moved slowly in and out and he enjoyed the sucking sensation of his aunt pushing imperceptibly back against him, urging him further in.

Tom looked at his cousin, his mouth breaking into a crooked smile that caused her to look at him curiously, an eyebrow half raised, questioning. Tom rubbed his thumb around his aunts pussy, playing with her labia as his youthful fingers penetrated her. When his thumb felt good and lubricated he allowed it to slide up, across the flesh between his aunt's pussy and ass, his intentions clear. His aunt tried to bat his hand away subtly with her free hand while her fingers on his shoulder gripped a little tighter.

Tom smiled triumphantly at Sarah as he sunk his thumb firmly into his aunts warm ass. It didn't resist like it had the day before and his thumb sank easily in to the hilt in one motion.

"Oh..ooh...oh" his aunts voice was a bit too loud and startled. Tom just sat there his thumb stuck up his aunts ass as he took another sip of coffee glowering at his cousin as he did.

"You alright dear?" Tom's uncles head momentarily rising above his paper.

"Fine dear, I just remembered something I must do today" she replied, a slight quiver in her voice.

Sarah looked at them both suspiciously. Tom worked his fingers and thumb back and forth, building up in speed and depth and winked at Sarah who glared back at him.

His aunt seemed to come to her senses and as delicately as she could removed herself from his fingers, biting her lip to stop herself crying out in lust. She looked down at Tom and silently mouthed ' naughty boy' at him. Tom laughed inwardly at the similarity in the way she and Sarah had both said it to him.

His mind wandered to an image of his aunt and Sarah kissing each other, the small young girl enveloped in her mothers embrace as their bodies entwined. The images evolved and morphed with the events of the previous day, Sarah now on top of her own mother, her rubber cock violating her ass while Tom drove his cock into his aunts receptive mouth. 'Mmmmm...maybe' he thought to himself.

Tom snapped back to reality, his aunts voice asking if he wanted more coffee.

He looked up at her smiling, "please" he said offering his cup.

********************

The house was quiet after breakfast, his aunt had kissed him tenderly on the forehead and promised to 'see him later' drawing another bout of embarrassment followed by head shaking from his uncle.

Sarah glowered at him and then rushed out of the house, not saying a word.

Tom retreated to his room and played back the video from the day before on his phone, rubbing his cock through the light material of his shorts.

He smiled as he watched again his petite cousin violating the plump ass of the snooty neighbor Mrs. Harrington, pausing and playing the moment that was causing a plan to formulate in his mind, listening to their words, ragged from fucking.

"Sorry Mistress, if I disappoint you in anyway I must submit myself to you...and anything you desire..." Mrs. Harrington gasped between breaths.

Tom smiled as he watched Sarah leaning in close to older women's ear, both their faces red and sweaty, and said in a quiet voice, "What I desire is that you show my cousin every courtesy, his desire is my desire. Do you understand?"

'His desire is my desire...'

Tom liked the thought of that, so many possibilities, so many orifices...

Whatever he was going to do though, Tom realized that he was going to be patient, draw it out. As much as he wanted to march straight round there, throw that snooty woman's thick body to the ground, spread her fat ass cheeks and ram his cock in while she screamed, he knew that it would be fun to build up to that, of all the things he could do in the lead up.

Tom showered, looking at himself in the mirror, he was athletic for his 5 ft 9 frame, not ripped like some of the guys at college but growing into the man he would become. Light hair covered his chest and he had neat stubble from what would one day be an impressive beard.

He threw his shorts and t-shirt back on and headed out of the house. He paused at the entrance to the Harringtons' driveway, momentarily unsure of himself, his confidence threatening to subside. He glanced at his watch seeing it was exactly 11.30 am, plenty of time for what he wanted.

'His desire is my desire...' Sarah's words popped up in his head and he knew what he wanted to do.

The door bell was as overly ornate as the marble pillars, the theatrical chimes when he pressed it sounding faraway from the front door.

Tom stepped back from the door and clasped his hands behind his back, hiding his nerves, his palms sweating with excitement.

He waited, growing impatient as the seconds dragged wondering how long it could be to get to the door. He glanced at his watch again incredulous that only a minute had passed since he last checked.

Just as he stepped forward to press the bell again the large door swung open and Mrs. Harrington appeared. His movement had brought him closer to the door than he was planning and as the door swung heavily open he was left looking up at the women towering over him, his eyeline directly in front of the largest bust he had ever seen in real life, his face mere inches from their soft round form.

Her auburn hair was teased into a neat and old fashioned bouffant style. It was gentle swept back with a teasing curl at the end that 30 years earlier might have looked sophisticated and sexy but now seemed reminiscent of the desperation of the gaudy pillars and over the top doorbell.

Mrs. Harrington's enormous breasts were constrained by a taut crisp cotton shirt, searingly white. The top buttons seemed to be straining with the weight and Tom imagined that it had probably once been much looser. His eyes deliberately lingered on the swelling movement of them and then dropped down lasciviously, wandering over her body.

She was obviously getting ready to go horse riding and his eyes settled on the khaki jodhpurs that clung tightly to her large thighs, finished off with a pair of smart riding boots.

Toms lifted his gaze till he was looking up at the red face, her plump redder lips pursed in obvious distaste.

"What young man can I do for you?" she demanded, though it didn't sound a genuine offer. Tom's mind ran through all the things she could, and would be doing for him soon.

He stepped closer, his face even closer to her bust, looking up at her over it's shape. It took all he could not to grab at her shirt, pull it open and bury his head in her oversized cleavage. "I would like to come in, there's something I'd like you to do for me," he asked innocently, in his politest voice.

"I don't have time for this nonsense," was the curt reply and Mrs. Harrington stepped back, moving to close the door.

Tom stepped forward again quickly blocking the door with his hand. He looked her straight in the eye, holding her gaze for an uncomfortable pause then said in a quiet, yet firm voice, "Mrs. Harrington, I'm not sure you quite understand me. I would like to come in, as there is something I want you to help me with, you might say something I desire."

As he said the word 'desire' Tom saw the color drain from Mrs. Harrington's flushed cheeks, and her large frame seemed to sag slightly and her eyes widened in obvious shock.

Tom reiterated what he meant, "I desire to come in," his words were slow and deliberate.

Mrs. Harrington silently moved aside her mouth opening and closing as if trying to form words, Tom ignored her as he walked past but raised a hand slightly allowing the tips of his fingers to trail across her shirt as he moved, his fingers just under the curve of her breasts.

benrbb
benrbb
161 Followers
12