Tom's Summer Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved through the house vaguely taking in the paintings and ornate vases, the dark wood paneling and the smell of money, but his thoughts were racing with excitement and he had to control his breathing to preempt the light headiness he was feeling.

Tom turned briefly back to Mrs. Harrington, "is anyone else here?" he asked, nodding approvingly as she haltingly told him Mr. Harrington was away on business.

"Good, so I have you all to myself," he jovially said to her, enjoying the sharp intake of breath it elicited from her.

Tom walked through the first door he came to and was pleased to see it was a formal drawing room, no TV in here or soft seats to slouch on. This was a room where proper people gathered and did proper things.

He heard her footsteps cautiously following him as he headed towards the formal couch and sat down on it, a little too hard, rebounding slightly off the firm leather. Mrs. Harrington stood in the doorway looking sheepishly at her feet, trying to avoid his gaze. It felt so different to the day before when Tom's aunt had confidently stood in the doorway to his room as he'd laid there jacking off.

Tom made himself comfortable and looked at Mrs. Harrington.

"Stand in the middle of the room," he instructed in a stern voice, trying not to laugh at the realization he sounded almost like his uncle at breakfast.

Mrs. Harrington took a few shuffling steps into the room and stood silently, she lifted her eyes to his and glared at him, making Tom smile. Good, he didn't want her acting too meek he thought to himself.

Tom reclined further and took his phone out of his pocket, he flipped through to his illicit video and ensuring the sound was nice and loud played it from the start.

The deep quiet of the house was shattered by the sound of Mrs. Harrington's cries, muffled by the burgundy ball gag in her mouth. Then Sarah's voice harsh and authoritarian, "you're a dirty old whore, aren't you?".

Tom could sense Mrs. Harrington looking at him and as much as he wanted to see the look of shock he knew would be on her face he disdainfully ignored her, apparently enjoying his video, a hand idly starting to stroke the growing bulge in his shorts.

"You cant..." Mrs. Harrington started to plead softly over the sounds of herself on the screen. Tom cut her off harshly, looking directly up at her, "I can't?" he asked seeing her shrink a little as he addressed her, "What can't I do?"

"You can't" was all she could reply and for a moment Tom thought she might burst into tears. As much as he wanted to bring her down a peg or two, the thought of a blubbering middle aged women would really kill his mood.

He stopped the video and slowly, carefully put the phone on the table next to him, turning the camera back on to record and balancing it to face the middle of the room. Tom turned to Mrs. Harrington and looked at her sternly, trying to suppress a smirk.

"Don't worry, that is for my own personal pleasure, I have no need to show anyone do I?" his lips curling into a slight smile as she meekly nodded her head.

"What are you going to do to me?" she implored and Tom thought he sensed a hint of excitement in her tone now.

Tom leaned forward in his seat,

"Whatever."

"I."

"Want."

He let the words hang ominously in the air between them.

"Kneel down" he said indicating towards the floor and Mrs. Harrington silently and obediently knelt where she was, her breathing a little faster and her chest rising and falling.

Tom really wanted to jump on her, pull his cock from his shorts and hear her gag on it but the thought of drawing this out, of how long he could toy with her made him even more excited.

He stood and moved towards her, appreciating how she stuck her chest out towards him enticing him on.

He stopped just out of arms reach looking down at her.

"Undo the top three buttons on your shirt," he said quietly and enjoyed the spark in her eyes as her trembling hands reached for the tight material.

The first button popped as she tried to free it, the pale flesh of her cleavage appearing as the other buttons gave way. She hugged her arms around herself, lifting her bosom up to him, offering herself, her cleavage even more enticing.

Tom admonished her, "did I say to do that?" he harshly enquired, "did I ask you to wantonly display yourself for me?"

Mrs. Harrington shook her head and dropped her arms to her sides and he enjoyed the weight of her bosom as it dropped.

"You really are a whore aren't you?" his words sharp and cutting.

She looked up at him her face going red, that hint of defiance rising in her again. "aren't you?" he said again. She nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you?" he leaned in towards her holding her gaze.

"Yes" she meekly replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm a whore" the words seeming to tumble out of her and he laughed at her cruelly.

"Good," he replied gently.

He reached downwards and undid the button on his shorts, his fingers then slowly moving to pull the zip down on his fly. Tom saw the anticipation on her face, her tongue gently pressing against her lips, her cheeks flushing a deeper red.

He could sense her anticipation her excitement at seeing him, but Tom wasn't about to give her what she wanted so easily, not yet.

He turned his back on her and let his shorts drop to the floor, the cool air running over his skin and he felt a surge of excitement and power standing half naked in the middle of this posh room, with everything neatly in its place, smiling portraits of Mr. and Mrs. Harrington staring proudly down at him.

Tom reached down to his cock which was already growing with excitement and started to gently play with himself. "What are you waiting for?" he asked without turning round to look at Mrs. Harrington.

He could almost hear her thinking and her intake of breath as she went to ask him further what he meant.

"Get on with it," he said before she could speak, now jacking himself off more firmly his body beginning to move as he picked up his pace. The idea of Mrs. Harrington kneeling behind him trying to work out what he wanted as he jacked off in the middle oh her drawing room made him more aroused.

He smiled as he heard a quiet shuffling sound and then the delicate touch of mature fingers reaching out to the skin on his bare legs. He felt the warmth of her breath on his skin and then the soft butterfly touch of her lips kissing him on his ass cheek, her mouth grazing across his skin as she did.

Her hands reached round, stroking across his flanks, snaking towards his cock. He watched as her fingers, long and pudgier than his aunts ran across the sensitive skin at the top of his groin. She stroked further until her finger tips reached the hot flesh of his cock.

Her mouth continued it's gentle kissing caress of his buttocks as her hands blindly, but expertly started to explore his cock and she made an appreciative noise at its size.

Tom held her hands still and not turning, asked, the sternness returning to his voice "Do you think that's what I meant?" and removed her reluctant hands from his cock.

She paused again her hands resting on the backs of his legs and then he felt her hot breath again. This time in the middle of his ass, tickling his crack. His cock got harder in his hand as he felt her mouth tentatively move between his cheeks and then her thick wet tongue pushing itself cautiously deeper in.

He responded with a soft affirmative 'mmmm' and felt her tongue, more insistent now slithering thickly between his ass cheeks until the tip of it nestled against the tight wrinkled skin of his anus. He breathed in sharply at the weird squirming sensation he felt deep down as her tongue explored him.

He heard Mrs. Harrington let out an appreciative moan and then felt her hands firmly on his ass, a moment later the cool air rippling across his wet anus as she spread his cheeks firmly wide. Her fingers were strong and he felt suddenly vulnerable as the mature women behind him held him wide and open. In the same instance he felt her mouth dive into his ass and she now sloppily and loudly started to lash his anus with her tongue. He felt wet and slippery as her tongue and lips writhed around his ass and he felt the familiar tightness in the base of his cock.

Mrs. Harrington appeared to have got over any reluctance to licking his ass and was now lustily licking and poking at his sensitive hole.

Tom reached a hand behind his back and allowed his fingers to drift through her soft hair. Her grabbed a handful and pulled her face more deeply between his cheeks.

Mrs. Harrington gave a muffled squeal but her tongue continued it violation of his ass.

"Deeper," he commanded.

She responded by pushing her plump face deeper into him and he felt like he was almost sitting on her face. He rubbed him ass wantonly up and down across her mouth and face.

As quickly as it started Tom decided to end it, sensing Mrs. Harrington's growing excitement. There would be more time for this and today was about showing her who was in control. He pulled away, a reluctant sloppy sound escaping her mouth as he dragged her tongue away from his ass.

"Sit still," his words were harsh again as he turned to look at her. Her bouffant hair was ruffled and matted with saliva and her deep red lipstick were smeared from her chin to her nose. Her mouth was pink and wet.

Tom silently started to jack off looking at her cleavage. His hand sped up, hitting the perfect speed as he felt his orgasm building.

He slowed just enough to push himself over the edge while aiming his cock directly at her, delighting in the sight of his cum splattering across her face and hair as his orgasm rushed through him. He kept pumping his hand slower and slower as his cock twitched its last gasp and then with out saying a word pulled up his shorts, grabbed his phone and left the house leaving Mrs. Harington still kneeling, dazed, her young neighbor's cum dripping off her chin onto her expensive rug.

As he walked down the driveway, a thick stickiness in his shorts, he scrolled back through the video he had just shot, smiling at the sight of Mrs. Harrington on her knees spreading his ass, her face desperately trying to please him as he used her.

Tom paused by the front wall and finding the perfect point in the video created a short gif. Mrs. Harrington in a continuum of licking and rubbing his ass. Tom smiled to himself and with a couple of touches sent it away on Whatsapp to his petite cousin Sarah, a cheeky emoji, squinting with it tongue out for good measure.

His cousin started typing a reply...

********************

12