Tom's Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Celia reached a hand behind her and grasping his cock firmly, guided it back towards her anus as she slowly sunk down. She breathed out deeply as the head touched the crinkled opening, pushing against the tight muscle.

Tom felt the head of his cock press against the firm, wet resistance of her anus and for a moment did not think anything would happen. Then it seemed to give up and relaxed, his cock slowly sinking in, the muscle clenching tight like a rubber band.

His aunt moved up and down slowly, each time a bit more of his cock disappearing from sight. With one last deep breath, she sunk down completely, resting on her heels as Tom felt the immense pleasure of the sensation and sight of having his cock in his aunts asshole.

"Fuuuuuccckkk," she groaned, "you make me feel so full, I'll need to take a moment to get used to it.

Tom did not mind, every small movement she made send jolts of pleasure through his cock, far more precise and pronounced than the overall warm wet pleasure of a pussy.

Tom's aunt started to move again, her movements becoming longer and faster, the feelings in his cock a continuous throbbing pleasure. She sped up, her ass almost completely lifting off him before plunging back down, his cock disappearing into her tight hole.

Aunt Celia's words had devolved into long grunts, "urggh...urghhhh...uurrrghhhh..." as she fucked herself on his cock.

Tom put his hands on her hips and pulled her down onto his cock harder each time, building up in speed and intensity.

This time he knew his orgasm would not stop and he pulled her down hard on himself trying to get as deep as he could. He felt his climax building from deep down inside his groin and he could feel as his cock started to swell as it got ready to ejaculate. Then he came in a rush feeling, his cock spasming and twitching inside his aunts ass, his skin hypersensitive to her own movements.

They sat there as he felt his cock finally starting to shrink, his aunts ass pushing it out as it softened.

"Was that what you wanted," she asked turning to him grinning, he nodded dopily.

She climbed off him and then lay her head on his chest looking up at him.

"That was really good, I've not been fucked like that for years," she said looking again at the video, "what was the plot sposed to be in that?"

"I dunno," Tom said dreamily, "something about teaching her daughter how to have anal sex I think"

Aunt Celia playfully slapped him on the chest, "you pervert, I hope you weren't fantasizing about that with me were you?"

"No," Tom replied somewhat unconvincingly.

"I'll have to keep an eye on you aren't I?" she said looking serious, "If you have any more 'urges' you come see me and I'll look after you. I don't want you messing around with the girls, ok?"

Tom nodded, the thought of what had already happened with Amy and Sarah running through his head.

"I promise that if I feel the need to fuck anyone in the ass, I'll make sure it's you." He said, while also thinking about what Sarah had said to Mrs. Harrington 'His desires are my desires'!

Yup, summer wasn't going to be so boring after all.

To be continued...