All Comments on 'Tom's Toil'

by MercyB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing continuation! Love it

Will527Will5277 months ago

I know I couldn't handle the diarrhea, but with such a woman, I could and probably would consume anything else if she made me do it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So incredibly hot!

cennodepressocennodepresso6 months ago

Grate story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super hot, would love to see more. I also bought the initial story on kindle btw

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There is no more precious a gift of adoration a male can give to a Superior, beautiful intelligent Goddess than his whole body, mind and soul until there is a complete loss of self into emptiness which means the last ultimate thrill of the most degrading humiliation of being a mere extention of her ailemenry canal. Eating , drinking, swallowing and digesting the scrapes She discards from Her anal sphinter to his waiting lips, pressed tenderly up to Her anal sphinter, anticipating Her gift, knowing She has forgotten about him enough to focus on filing Her nails or playing on Her phone. Complete ecstatic oblivion awaits this extention of Her alimentary canal.

This story reflects the musings of both characters especially the musings of the female character. I think because the author of the story is a smart intelligent professional women ( I can always mostly identify a female author by the telling color and nuances of their writing) that the she lacked a bit of emotional incite unto the dimension of the male character's fantasies. That said it was one of the best stories I have ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMercyB@MercyB
I love putting my Femdom fantasies in writing, especially if it ends up teaching men their rightful place in life and women how to be their own (and other's) bosses.