Ton has 4Ways Two Different Ways!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyndee sat at the edge of the bed and grabbed Kathy by the arm, pulling her towards the bed. I slipped out, Kathy yelled, "Fuck my ass!" and Cyndee pushed her to her knees, pulling Kathy's face to her cunt. I dropped to one knee and slipped my cock back inside. "Lick me bitch," Cyndee said. Kathy went to town on her.

This was too wild even for me and I started to cum. "Oh fuck!" I said as I pumped one, two, three large spurts into Kathy's ass. I didn't want to leave it, especially as it was so fucking wet with cum, but I did, falling into the chair.

Cyndee looked up and smiled, tugged Kathy by the head and pushed her to the floor. Kathy spread her legs wide knowing where Cyndee was going. Carl and I watched as Cyndee slipped two fingers inside Kathy's cunt and licked, bit, her clit while she fingered her.

"That's it bitch," Kathy said loudly. "Finger fuck me and if you're good I'll cum on your face!"

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! Carl and I were mesmerized as the two girls went at it until after a few minutes Kathy pushed her hips up and screamed "Fuck yeah!", spasmed a bit then pulled Cyndee by the hair, away from between her legs.

Cyndee fell back into a sitting position on the floor. She looked from me to Carl to Kathy, all of us catching our breaths. She looked very pleased with herself.

She looked from Carl to me and said to me, "I know what you like."

I looked at her and said, "And I know what you like." I went to the drawer and pulled out Mr. Pink.

"Oh yes you do lover," she said as she took and turned it on. "Sit back," she said and I did. Moving on her knees she got in front of me, placed the buzzing Mr. Pink to her clit and turned back to Carl. "You can fuck me if you want Carl. I'd like that. Please fuck me Carl." She turned back to me, rested her arm on my knees and took my cock into her mouth.

Carl saw that fine ass bent over on her knees, sucking my cock and he knew he had to get it in her. He started to stroke it, was having some success when Kathy came over to him and shoved it into her mouth. Down she went, slow, wet and hot, Carl took in a breath and up she went; one, two, three more times and the fucker was hard!

Kathy pulled it out of her mouth and placed it between the lips of Cyndee's pussy and said "Fuck her Carl, fuck her!" and he started to, deep and fast, balls banging up against her ass.

Meanwhile, while I watched, Cyndee had taken my hard cock in her mouth and was licking it with her tongue, swirled it a couple of times then started going down on it; hard! I've seen her with Mr. Pink, hell we used it together while we fucked and I knew, that her first orgasm was close, real close.

She started to go "Oh, oh, oh" except with my hard cock in her mouth it sounded more like "um, um, um". Anyway, it was a ways off of cumming, but this wasn't about me, it was about her.

"Cum for us, baby," I said softly. "Oh baby, we all want to see you cum. Cum for us." She started to cum, "That's it baby, show us all, show us."

Carl was balls deep and banging her hard, I pulled her hair while I fucked her mouth; sometimes she liked it that way and Mr. Pink was unrelenting and she screamed!

"Oh fuck me!" and started to shake, curled up and fell to the floor, Mr. Pink falling away, Carl's hard cock pulled out and my cock out of her mouth. Carl and I were still hard; Kathy was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I want to see one of you guys suck a cock," she said. "Can you do that for me?"

I smiled and said, "Be right back Carl." I went into the bathroom, got a hot face cloth to clean up my cock. All clean, I went back into the bedroom.

Kathy was on her knees, Carl's cock in her mouth, her making yummy sounds. I knelt next to her and pulled her back saying, "I want this."

She said "You'll love it; it tastes like Cyndee's pussy." She sat back on the bed to watch.

She was right, it did taste like Cyndee's pussy, but I liked sucking Carl just for sucking Carl. He put his hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed his cock into my mouth as I went down; moving back as I went up. We had done this quite a few times and were always; always in sync. I knew Carl was a ways from cumming and that was fine with me. I sucked, he moaned, and we went at it for about five minutes. I pulled my head from his cock and said to Kathy, "Want some of this Kathy?" She said yes, but before she got to the floor I pulled Carl to the bed, laid him on his back and slipped a pillow under his ass. I started to lube my really hard cock.

"Oh yeah," Carl said, "That's what I'm talking about. Come suck me Kathy!"

As I lined up my cock with Carl's asshole Kathy knelt on the bed and started licking Carl's throbbing cock. I looked down and slid my cock into Carl's eager ass. "Balls deep Tom; give it to me balls deep."

I did; my balls up next to his ass. As I fucked him Kathy sucked him, but Cyndee didn't want to be left out.

"Open wide Carl," she said. Straddling Carl's face she rubbed her wet pussy on his lips. He quickly hardened his tongue and licked and licked. He licked, I fucked and Kathy sucked. We did it for few minutes and I couldn't take it anymore.

I blew my load up Carl's ass; deep and I pumped him again and again. It was a good sized second load; cumming three or four times. I pulled away and Carl yelled, "Oh baby!" And he released.

Kathy began to swallow it, Cyndee jumped off and got next to her and said "Don't swallow it! Share it with me!"

Two girls fighting over Carl's cum, he pumped as much as he could into Kathy's mouth. Once she emptied him out, she turned to Cyndee and they kissed, swallowing Carl's cum until it was all gone.

As Carl and I tried to recover, Cyndee grabbed Kathy and pulled her from her knees to her back, flat on the bed. "Use this, bitch!" she said, handing Kathy Mr. Pink. Once Kathy placed it on her clit, Cyndee straddled her face and Kathy licked hungrily. After a few minutes, Kathy was cumming; Cyndee came too, and they both fell over.

The rest of the night, until 1 or 2 in the morning was one steady fuck; every combination, everyone cumming a few more times. Finally Kathy and Cyndee said they had to go to work in the morning and needed some sleep. We said our goodbyes.

Carl was getting ready to leave and said, "Dude; that was fucking crazy and some crazy fucking. They're roomies?"

"Yep," I replied.

"They sure like to call each other names," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, both like to be in charge."

"Does Kathy have a boyfriend?" Carl asked. Whoa I thought, but hey, not my business.

"Not sure, but I can find out if you want me to," I replied.

"Yeah, please do," he said opening the door to go. "Oh, one more thing; was that Cyndee your girlfriend or someone else?"

"Not my girlfriend anymore," said with a smile, "But we're still close."

"Oh yeah; I can see that," Carl said with a laugh. "Hey, take care, I really appreciated this."

"It's all good, see you soon," I replied and shut the door.

************

Carl began to cum, hard and hot spews of cum. One, three, heck four long spurts then the dry firing. The kind where nothing's coming out, but it feels so fucking good that you can't stop; until you do. Carl did and pulled away, cock throbbing, but drained.

"That was great," he said.

"You too babe," Kathy said. "So what do you think?"

"About what?" Carl asked.

"About me and three cocks," she said rolling onto her side, head propped up and looking at Carl.

"You were serious?" Carl asked.

"Yes I was," she replied. "After the time with you, Tom and Cyndee I got to thinking about it; three guys."

"Well Tom is the guy," Carl said. "He knows lots of guys, I do too, but he knows more. Three guys and two girls, sounds like fun."

Kathy laughed, "Oh babe, I wasn't clear. Three guys; one girl -- just me."

Carl's eyes widened a bit and he smiled, "Oh! So no Cyndee?"

Kathy shook her head and smiled back, "No Cyndee. Now talk to Tom and see what he can arrange." Kathy slid under the sheet and back to Carl's, soon to be hard, cock.

************

I got a text from Carl.

Carl -- "Hey Tom, want your cock sucked?"

Me -- "When do I never?"

Him -- "Kathy and I want to get together with you and someone else for a good time. Interested?"

Me -- "Always. You, me, her and?"

Him -- "Another guy. Your call."

Me -- "No Cyndee?"

Him -- "No. Just Kathy."

Me -- "Got it. When?"

Him -- "ASAP I guess."

Me -- "Will get back to you."

Hmm, that's interesting I thought. First, Carl asking for Kathy, wonder if they are an "item". And no Cyndee? Thought her and Kathy were pretty close. Well, not my concern. Who to choose, who to choose?

I did some "process of elimination" thinking, would have to be someone that Cyndee didn't know. I thought of Scott, but she knew him at the Cup in Time. Marcus would be fun, but he's not available all the time, besides don't want to ruin him for Cyndee. I figured Gary would be a good candidate. He was still new to the club and this might work out for him. I texted him.

Me -- "Hey Gary. How's your time? Have an opportunity for you."

After a bit he got back to me.

Gary -- "What's up?"

Me -- "Interested in being one of three guys and a girl? You know both guys really well. "

Him -- "That sounds interesting. Who with?"

Me -- "Me, Carl and a lady named Kathy."

Him -- "Three on one?"

Me -- "Yep and it was her idea."

Him -- "Count me in."

Me -- "I'll send details as I know them."

Him -- Have any free time today?"

Me -- "Maybe. Back to you in a bit."

After some time and some texting, it was all set up; tomorrow night, my place at 7 PM. I texted the info to Gary and asked.

Me -- "What time would work for you today?'

Gary-- "Sorry man, figured you were busy so got in touch with Ben. Looking forward to tomorrow!"

************

Gary and I were waiting, sipping on some beers. It was 7:10 and no Kathy and Carl.

"Think she's changed her mind?" Gary asked.

"Don't know," I said. "Don't know her that well, but if they no show, well, we'll have a good time."

Gary smiled, "I know we will. How long should we wait?"

Before I could answer there was a knock at the door. I answered it and Kathy and Carl walked in.

"Sorry we're late, Carl said.

"Couldn't decide what to wear," Kathy said. What to wear? She was wearing a long, oh shit, never mind.

As the door shut Kathy threw off her full length coat and had nothing on underneath. She smiled and asked if she could have a glass of wine, "And maybe a beer for Carl."

I said sure, Gary was staring at her as was Carl. I tried not to, but come on.

"I'll get it," she said and headed for the kitchen. We looked at each other as she left, I followed, then so did Gary and Carl. When we got there she had the fridge door open, her legs spread wide and she was bent way over, giving us all a great show.

"I can't find the beer," she said insincerely. She wiggled a bit more then stood up, turned around and proudly said "Found it!" with a beer in her hand.

We went out front and sat down, Kathy smiling and talking away. After a bit she stood up, stretched and pointed at Gary, Carl then me, saying "One, two, three, three cocks and I have three holes; coincidence? I think not."

She walked to the bedroom, stopped in the doorway, looked back and said, "First come, first served." We went in and within two minutes we were all naked.

She lined us up next to each other and dropped to her knees. "Oh Carl," she said. "Three hard and wonderful cocks, just like you promised." She reached out and took Gary's in one hand; Carl's in the other and moved her mouth to my hard cock. I was in the center so figured that was the reason, anyway, I looked at Carl, mouthed, "Is she your girlfriend?" and pointed down at Kathy. He shrugged his shoulders, Hands up in the air and mouthed "I don't know."

If she was or wasn't I didn't care, as she had my cock in her mouth. Hell, it could have been Carl's mother for all I cared. Hey, look, don't judge me. I know Carl's mother and she was pretty hot for her age.

Down Kathy went on my cock, down and slow, her hands mimicking her mouth as she stroked them too. As her mouth came back up, she brought her hands back up, and then switched her mouth to Carl. After a few times of doing cock switching and made sure she had sucked on Gary she got up and said. "Fuck it! You guys decide who sticks it where!"

Okay, will do. I went to the drawer and grabbed the lube; no dildo needed tonight I thought. When I did Carl grabbed Kathy and spun her around. He slipped his hard cock into her wet and willing pussy and bent her over. "Come on Gary," Carl said. "Don't be bashful, fuck her mouth."

"Oh yeah baby, fuck my mouth!" Kathy chimed in. Gary stepped in front of her and she grabbed his hard cocked, pulling it into her mouth, making yummy sounds as she started to suck. In and out of both holes slid the guys, Kathy loving it, grinding her hips back against Carl with a tight grip on Gary's cock. Two holes filled.

I got up next to Carl and told him to pull her on the bed and make her cowgirl him. He smiled and pulled her back, off of Gary's cock.

"Oh, no, no," she said.

Carl leaned in and said "Trust me girl," and pulled her to the bed. Once there he laid on it, face up and said, "Come fuck me."

She climbed on and began to slide her wet pussy up and down, deep and slow.

I asked Gary, "Want her ass or mouth?"

"Ass," he said.

"Here's the lube," I replied. "You'll know when."

I climbed on the bed and said, "All holes bro'"

Carl nodded and pulled her to his chest, staying inside of her. Gary had finished lubing up his cock and got on the bed, one foot up, one knee down behind Kathy and lined his cock up with her asshole.

"Oh yeah," she said softly. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass." Gary slid in; she pushed back, Gary's balls rubbing up against Carl's cock. Gary slid in and out, Carl pumped as best he could, two cocks, two holes. Kathy moaned loudly.

I climbed up on the bed and knelt to the side. Reaching over I pulled Kathy's head towards me. "Want this sweetie?" I asked, my raging hard cock in my hand, inches from her face. She reached out and grabbed it, pulling it to her mouth. I moved around a bit, got comfortable and let her suck it.

Into her mouth I slid as Gary's cock pumped her ass. Carl held her close, pulling her tight, and his dick wiggling in and out. Kathy was moaning pretty heavily now, three cocks at the same time. We all continued to pump as best and as deep as we could. Someone was going to cum, just didn't know who it would be.

Gary answered that question, yelling loudly as his balls pumped a load of cum into Kathy's tight ass. I pulled my cock out, Kathy reached out to grab it, but I moved away. I went to the drawer and took out Mr. Pink. Okay, there are multiple Mr. Pink vibrators, I have three: one in the drawer, one in the van, and one in my closet -- that's a backup.

Anyway, I reached behind Kathy and pulled her up off of Carl. He was still inside and she could move around now, and she did, pumping up and down on his cock. I knew he had to be close and I wanted Kathy to cum. Not having much experience with her, I figured Mr. Pink would do the job; it did Cyndee nicely. I turned it on and handed it to her. She seemed familiar with it, licked the head and bam; right down on her clit.

I got back onto the bed, stood up and shoved my cock into her mouth. She grabbed it with one hand, Mr. Pink with the other, and pumped up and down on Carl's cock. He was holding her tits, squeezing them tightly as she moved.

Carl yelled, "Oh shit!" and blew his load into her wet pussy. Three really long, hot spurts of cum went inside Kathy, her saying "Fill me up Carl! Fill me up!" as he did.

Mr. Pink was whirring along and I figured she was close as she started to moan in between sucks. I was close and pulled my cock out of her mouth. I started to jack it off, fast and hard, aiming at her face.

Kathy started to cum and that was it. I shot a large spew of hot cum on her cheek, under her eye. She grabbed my cock as she came, pushed my hand away and proceeded to jerk me off on her face, into her mouth. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!" she yelled. I yelled "Oh fuck!" as she milked me dry. I stepped back; she fell back off of Carl's now soft cock. He lay still breathing deeply. Except for our breathing it was quiet in the room; all of us trying to recover.

Gary moved first and went to the bathroom. He cleaned his cock off and brought a wet hand towel into the bedroom. Kathy was wiping cum off of her face and licking it from her fingers. Carl sat up and looked at her and blew her a kiss, she smiled.

"You're amazing Kathy," I said to her.

"Better than Cyndee?" she asked and laughed. "Just fucking with you Tom; don't answer that."

I smiled and she continued, "Speaking of fucking with you, bring that cock over her and I'll get going on it."

Okay, we can do this, I thought. I went over to her and rubbed my semi-hard cock to her lips. She grabbed it and started to lick it. I started to get hard; how long it would last, I didn't know. I pushed her back onto the bed and slid a pillow under her ass. Spitting on my hand, I rubbed the head of my cock and slipped it inside her wet pussy. Carl's cum made it really wet, and the fact I was fucking Kathy and my cock was covered in Carl's cum made it even hotter. I pulled her close and went deep; she reached up and played with my nipples.

"Come fuck me Tom," she said. "Fill me up baby, I want that cum."

This got Gary hot as he knelt to her side and said to her, "Suck me honey, I have some more cum for you."

She smiled and grabbed his cock. "Let me do this right Tom," she said and pushed me away. She got back on the bed, knelt in front of Gary, her ass up in the air and facing me.

"There you go Tom," she said. "Fuck me good!"

Kathy went down on Gary and licked his cock. Then she opened her mouth and slid it all the way down his hard dick. She came back up, grabbing it tightly with her hand. I could tell she knew her way around a cock or two, make that three now, and was making it as tight on Gary's cock as possible, wanting to drain that second load ASAP while he was still hard.

I shoved my cock back into her wet pussy and held her tight. I started to fuck her hard, fuck her fast, balls deep. I wanted to cum and she wanted it I'm sure. Faster, faster, Kathy making noise as I fucked her. She sucked faster too, wanting Gary to cum and he started to.

But so did I! Kathy got cum in both ends as I began shooting what I could, of mine, deep into her wet and wonderful pussy. I pumped and pumped while Gary shot his load, Kathy swallowing it while making those yummy sounds. After some dry firing on both of out parts, we fell away. Kathy rolled over and pointed a finger at Carl.

"Bring that cock over here lover, and stick it where you want," she said. As Carl stood up, Kathy knelt on the bed, ass in the air, and Mr. Pink on her clit. "Fuck me Carl, come fuck me!"

Carl grabbed the lube and lubed his cock up. Having already cum in her pussy, he figured he'd fuck in another hole. Kathy was already moaning and breathing heavily as he slid his cock into her. He began to fuck her ass.

I watched as Carl and Kathy went at it. Fuck, she was hot. Hotter than Cyndee? Oh no, not going there.

"Oh fuck! Ahhhhhh!" she screamed, her body shaking as Mr. Pink brought her off again. Carl pumped her ass; she kept shaking, then after a bit she tossed Mr. Pink to the side and buried her face in the mattress.

Carl kept pumping, balls deep and fast. He wanted to cum and he was close. In and out of her tight ass he went, now wetter than before, slurping as he fucked her until he shot his wad into her. One, two, three long squirts up her ass, Carl kept fucking her until after quite a few dry fires he stopped, and pulled out.