Ton has 4Ways Two Different Ways!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy rolled over on her back, having cum really hard. I turned off Mr. Pink. Grabbed Kathy by the legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankles.

"Ohhh!" she said in surprise.

I knelt down and spread her legs apart, my mouth going right to that cum filled pussy. She tried to push me away; I pulled her close and began to lick.

"Oh shit!" she said and started to shake, my hard tongue flicking her clit then going deep into her cunt to lick out cum. She reached down and grabbed my shoulders as I licked her dry, as best I could. After I was finished I stood up and sat back in the chair.

"That was fucking hot," Carl said. "Was it everything you thought it would be baby" he asked Kathy.

She propped herself onto her elbows and replied, "It was better than I could have hoped for."

We cleaned up, had a couple more drinks. I think Kathy took all three of us at the same time at least once more, and I got to cum in her ass for the trifecta; pumping it in every hole. They didn't leave until late; glad I worked at home.

***********