Tongue in Cheek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear him moan in pleasure as her scream stimulated his anus, and felt a deep sense of loathing at how he could derive pleasure from her suffering. However, her own self loathing increased as she did nothing about it, and instead drove her tongue into the pucker of his anus, pushing forward at the resistance with all her might until she broke through and penetrated into his asshole. She could feel the walls of his anal cavity constricting themselves around her tongue, squeezing them tightly. She squirmed her tongue all around his anus, pushing it against the walls of his ass in a circular motion.

"You're such a fucking good rimjob whore!" Andrew exclaimed in delight. "Are you sure this is your first time bitch?! Were you sticking your tongue up all the teachers assholes for your grades?!" Even as he was putting her through this dehumanizing experience, he still couldn't resist verbally humiliating her. The thrill of putting down someone so much more accomplished than him inflated his ego. He could feel her tongue moving around right inside his asshole, making his hard cock throb in delight. He looked down at her and sneered at the pathetic sight.

Her once dignified and proud face was squished up right against his ass, her nose pressed flat again his crack making her look like an ignoble pig. Her mouth formed such a tight seal around his asshole that Her eyes were blank, glazed over and utterly devoid of any personality. In short, she looked like a disgraceful pathetic woman, the type who would get on her knees before a man and perform acts that would make most women run screaming out the room. As enjoyable as it felt to have her long tongue slither around his asshole like a snake, the sight of her face only made him want to humiliate her more.

Without warning he grabbed her face and started moving it up and down his entire ass. The saliva that had pooled up his ass from her ass eating provided the necessary lubrication for her entire face to slide smoothly up and down his ass crack. Zoey moaned in despair at what was happening. Her entire face was being treated like toilet paper! From her chin, to her beautiful silky hair, every part of her face was used like a piece of dirty cloth to wipe his ass crack. Her entire dignity was gone by this point. How could she ever look at herself in the mirror again, knowing that her face was used as toilet paper by a misogynistic incel? Once he was done humiliating her, her face was covered with the remains of her makeup, smeared with tears and saliva. Ass hairs were stuck to her face and a long trail of saliva connected her lips to his asshole. She looked nothing like the strong confident woman she was just this very morning.

"What would your parents think if they saw this?" Andrew sneered at her. "What would all of those proud teachers who praised you say about you now?!" Zoey burst into tears again hearing his mocking words. He was right. She didn't even fight back against him, she had simply let herself be disrespected and abused by him. She only cried in despair until Andrew started slapping her around, prompting her to cry out "They would call me a disgraceful bitch!" She wailed in anguish. "A good for nothing whore who's only good for sticking her tongue up a man's asshole!" She was so loud that Andrew was positive that his neighbors could probably hear, but that only served to inflate his ego.

A part of her had died and she no longer cared about anything. She only wanted to satisfy this disgusting man and get the job done. Without any prompting she dived back into his asshole and started tongue fucking it as hard and fast as she could. Andrew laughed at her enthusiasm and sat back and enjoyed the gorgeous girl he had blackmailed worshipping his asshole. She did everything she could to please him, kissing his asshole, sticking her tongue deep inside it and wriggling her tongue around, wrapping her lips around his anus and sucking on it, even blowing spit bubbles into his asshole and then wiping it clean with her face. She was nothing more than a mindless slave bent on worshipping his asshole at this point.

Eventually, Andrew reached his breaking point. This was a world class rimjob from a girl that every man lusted over, it was already a miracle he lasted this long. He pushed her away and began stroking his cock directly on to her face.

"Take it all bitch, take my come on your face" he yelled out as the dam broke and his cum shot out of his cock with more force than any orgasm he ever had in his life. It sprayed all over her face, thick globs of yellowish cum staining the piece of art that used to be Zoey's beautiful face. He stepped back and admired his handiwork. Satisfied, he turned around and bent over, letting his fat stomach hang forward while accentuating his fat and flabby ass cheeks. It was an undignified position, but then again, he was never that much of a well mannered man.

"Kiss my butthole. Show it how thankful you are for being allowed to worship it."

Zoey pursed her lips forward and did as he ordered. She spread his ass cheeks wide with both her hands and planted a deep kiss on his asshole.

"Thank you for letting me worship your asshole" she moaned, her eyes unfocused. Satisfied, Andrew turned around and grabbed his phone.

"Here bitch, I'll keep my word" he said, showing her his phone as he pressed the delete button on the accursed photo that had gotten her into this mess.

Zoey's thoughts finally became coherent again. It was over? She was free? He actually kept his word?

Andrew tossed her clothes at her. "Wipe your fucking face and get your ass out of here. We're done tonight."

Cowed, defeated, and humiliated, Zoey did as she was told without a single word, dressing and quickly as she could, wanting nothing more than to be away from here as fast as she could.

***********

Zoey sat in the shower, staring at the wall. She wanted to break down and cry remembering what she did, but she was too harrowed and tired to even do anything. Guilt and shame ran over her like the water from her shower from the memories. She didn't even try to fight him off, to call his bluff, she had simply complied and did as he ordered. How could she ever stand confidently in debate competitions and use her silver tongue to deliver an eloquent speech when that tongue of hers was just shoved up a disgusting man's asshole? How could she ever face her boyfriend again when she had just given another man's asshole a makeout session more intense than she had ever made out with him? She buried her face in her hands, wishing that this was all a horrible nightmare she would wake up from.

Eventually, Zoey got out of the shower. As she got into her room, she noticed a notification on her phone. Her blood ran cold as she read the message.

"How did you enjoy the taste of my ass bitch? Hope you enjoyed it, cos you'll be tasting it every night from now on! I may have deleted the picture from my phone, but I took several new pictures tonight! If you don't want those pictures all over the university... well you know what you have to do."

The message contained a single attachment, an image of her face pressed against his ass. Her eyes were shut, which was probably why she never noticed him taking the picture. The picture was absolutely disgraceful, a woman with her face smeared by makeup and saliva, face pressed completely into a man's hairy buttocks, mouth in an O shape clearly sucking as hard as she could.

Zoey finally broke down and tears started dripping. It looked like her nightmare was just beginning.

12