Tongue in Cheek Ch. 03

Story Info
Zoey betrays her boyfriend.
5.6k words
4.58
37.6k
58

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, please give a round of applause for our next speaker, Zoey"

Smiling broadly, Zoey walked up on stage confidently, dressed in a formal business outfit that showed off her curves while still being professional. She had been invited to give a speech on campus for International Women's Day, an honor she gladly accepted. Preparing for the speech had given her thoughts a welcome distraction from the horrifying nightmare she had to go through every night.

It had been a month ever since Zoey had been blackmailed by Andrew, plunging her life into a whirlwind of obscene sexual acts with a man who normally would never have deserved to touch her in a million years. She hadn't been able to keep up with her studies at all, but when she brought it up to Andrew, he had just laughed at her and told her he 'was providing her an education that was actually valuable for a cunt like you'. Andrew, her blackmailer, was definitely not a normal man. Most normal people would have been happy just to get a blowjob from a girl as beautiful as Zoey. Andrew on the other hand, got a kick out of degrading her and treating her like shit. When he fucked he, he did not fuck her in the sweet and gentle manner she was used to. It was almost always doggystyle, his hands raining down slaps on her firm round ass or pulling on her hair.

Once, he had even dragged her into the bathroom, and shoved her head down into the toilet as he entered her from behind. It was one of the worst experiences she had ever gone through, feeling herself getting fucked from behind as Andrew flushed the toilet again and again, the cold water swirling all around her, trying her best to hold her breath. Andrew would pull her head out of the toilet every once in a while, leaving her gasping for breath, looking like a drowned rat with her sopping wet hair sticking to her forehead, before shoving her back and repeating the cycle.

Zoey was aware that BDSM was a thing, and some people like to be humiliated and treated roughly during sexual intercourse, but all of that was just pretend wasn't it? They had safe words and boundaries and their partners were genuinely loving. Andrew on the other hand, seemed to genuinely despise her. A man like Andrew radicalized by unsavory websites on the internet, hated the idea of a successful, intelligent, beautiful woman like herself, blaming her for all of his life's ills. He loved to physically abuse her, slapping her around, spitting on her and leaving her ass and tits red with handprints from how hard he groped and slapped them. She didn't really have it any easier on the nights when he was too tired to fuck her and abuse her, since he expected her to wait on him hand and foot. She was forced to strip down completely naked, and do menial tasks for him, like bringing him another can of Mountain Dew from the fridge or clean up every inch of his room. Andrew leered at her as she bent over while cleaning his room, completely naked and submissive. Once he was turned on enough from watching her naked body as she cleaned up his room, she was made to worship him completely while he laid back and relax. She was made to suck and lick nearly every inch of his body, going down from his neck to his nipples, sucking on his fingers while being forced to make eye contact with the man she hated, before going down to his feet. Andrew was not gentle with her, shoving her feet into her mouth, making her literally deepthroat his toes. Once he was satisfied with the foreplay, he would make her perform his favorite fetish, rimming him till he was ready to shove his cock deep into her mouth and spew his disgusting load down her throat. Zoey was honestly amazed she had not fallen ill from how much grime and dirt she was probably swallowing. Andrew was not a hygienic man, and worshipping his entire body, much less his fucking disgusting asshole, could not have been healthy.

Once, he had even shoved her face into his armpit, before clamping his arm shut and trapping her there. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was forced to inhale all the grime and sweat accumulated there, the lack of air making her hyperventilate, but the foulness of the air she was inhaling making her wish she could stop her need for oxygen. Andrew told her he wouldn't release her until he felt her sucking his armpit hairs and cleaning them with her mouth. As she obeyed his instructions, Andrew groped and slapped her beautiful bubble butt with his other hand, sighing with contentment as he felt his armpit hairs being tickled by Zoey's tongue.

Back in the present, Zoey was trying her best not to remind herself of the degradation she was being forced to endure every night. Right now, she was top student Zoey, brilliant and intelligent, about to give a speech on the importance of feminism in the modern world. As she got up to the podium, she saw her boyfriend among the crowd, giving her a thumbs up. She smiled at him and was just about to begin when she saw him. Andrew. What the hell was he doing here? He met her eyes and smiled at her. She shuddered, looking at him. She didn't know what he was doing here, but she knew nothing good would come out of it tonight.

*****

That night, Andrew had got in his usual position, sitting on the edge of his bed, legs pulled up to his chest, Zoey kneeling before his displayed hairy anal ring, and asked Zoey to recite her speech earlier again. Zoey didn't understand where he was going with this and just played along.

"Feminism is about the advocacy of women's rights, and female empowerme-"Zoey replied right before being cut off by Andrew grabbing the back of her head and shoving her mouth right into his exposed asshole. Zoey screamed in anger, the sound muffled, pissed off at the blatant disrespect that this overweight incel was showing her. She knew what he was trying to do, to remind her of the speech she just gave earlier today, to once again taint any memories that made her stand up a little taller. He wanted to break her down, leave her reminded of the horrible experiences she suffered every time she looked to her own accomplishments. After grinding his ass on his face for around 15 seconds, Andrew released her head.

"Empowerment huh?" Andrew said, leering at her. "So, do you feel empowered right now? You're on your knees in front of a man and eating his ass every night, that must be very empowering for you."

"That's because you forced me into this, you damned rapist." Zoey snarled with gritted teeth. "Feminism is about giving women a choice in their own decisions, to free them society's expectations and giving young girls the courage to choose not to confirm to-"Once again, Zoey was cut off, this time by Andrew spitting on her face.

"Wow, that was incredibly boring." Andrew said, yawning in an exaggerated fashion. "Ok bitch, if it's about making a choice, then go ahead. I'm not going to force you to eat my ass. Go ahead and do it yourself."

"You're blackmailing me, essentially the same as forcing me" Zoey replied angrily

.

"You could always walk away and take the hit to your image, can't you bitch? I'm not going to hold your head and make you do it, I want you to consciously make the choice that you'd rather submit to me, degrade yourself for me by eating my sweaty ass, rather than take the hit to your image. And since you're making the choice yourself, I'd hate to deprive you of any pleasure. I'm feeling like a feminist ally today, so go ahead and touch yourself while you eat my ass until you cum" Andrew said, laughing at the irony of his ridiculous statements. True to his word, he simply sat there, both of his hands spreading his huge flabby ass cheeks, the hairy pucker in between winking at her.

For a moment, Zoey considered calling his bluff. If he actually carried out his threat, he would lose his only form of leverage over her. She would finally be freed, of this horrible nightmare. In fact, those pictures could even be turned against him, providing her the physical proof she needed to go to the authorities, and get this disgusting misogynist thrown in jail. She was almost about to do it, to tell him to fuck off and walk right out of the room, until she remembered her sweet boyfriend. If he ever saw what she was up to on the nights where she said she was busy studying, he would be heartbroken. He would never trust another woman ever again in his life. Not just him, but her neighbor, her mother, her teachers who were all so proud of her... she couldn't let them see her in this scenario. Not to mention, Andrew would probably only spread the images where she looked like a willing participant, of which there were many. Andrew had told her many times to smile as he took pictures of her eating his ass, or to give a stupid cross eyed expression with her hands doing peace signs, a string of drool connecting her mouth to the fat man ass in the picture. Sometimes he had even told to take a selfie of herself with her face deep in his ass, the only parts of her face visible being her eyes and forehead.

With a sigh of resignation, fully aware of the symbolism of her actions, Zoey leaned forward towards the disgusting male shithole in front of her. She knew that he wanted her to put on a show, so she puckered up her lips, giving a deep kiss to Andrew's ass. She spent a while just using her lips, kissing and sucking on his asshole, letting Andrew enjoy the sensation of her soft lips on his hairy asshole. Occasionally, she even took the wrinkly hairs around his anus into her mouth and sucked hard on them, literally cleaning his ass from the grime and sweat that had accumulated throughout the day.

"That's it bitch." Andrew moaned in pleasure. "Remember, this was your choice. You wanted to get on your knees and eat my ass, now put some effort into it. Use your tongue. Show me your tongue is useful for something else than sprouting feminist bullshit."

She felt the shame coursing through her as she thought about what a disgrace she was to her own gender. Earlier this morning, she had been giving an inspiring speech about feminism, and now she was on her knees before a man, literally kissing his ass to appease him. Zoey stuck out her tongue and began circling the rim of his asshole, feeling every single crease and wrinkle. Remembering what Andrew said, Zoey used one of her hands to finger herself. She knew that he wouldn't let her stop until she came to an orgasm, but how on earth could she make herself cum in this scenario? Giving a fat incel a rimjob was not something she enjoyed, contrary to what Andrew mocked.

Andrew was moaning in delight at the sensation. Even after a month of this, it never got old, but his command for her to touch herself as she licked his ass was providing a new set of experiences. Zoey's tongue seemed to worming into his ass with much more energy than she usually did, and she seemed to be moaning in .... pleasure? Zoey usually spent most of her time eating his ass sobbing or trying to put on a brave face, so hearing those little moans of pleasure and her hands masturbating herself was definitely something new. Zoey's lips were pressed up fully into his asshole, and her tongue was extended into his asshole as far as it could go. Was she actually starting to enjoy this? Did the bitch really get off on getting degraded and humiliated?

Zoey closed her eyes, imagining her boyfriends face in front of her. If she had to orgasm before she could finally stop, she needed to imagine something that wasn't this disgusting man's literal shithole. Her mind played pictures of her intense makeout sessions with her boyfriend, the warmth and heat running through her body as she remembered the intense feelings she had during those times. She began fingering herself even harder as she lost herself to her memories, forgetting where she was. She pressed herself against her boyfriend's lips as hard as she could, forcing her tongue past his lips. She started to get wetter and wetter, her hand moving as fast she could, a rapid shlick-shlick sound emanating from between her legs. Screwing her eyes shut to avoid ruining her fantasies, she stabbed her tongue as deep as she could, wiggling it all around, moaning in delight as she reminded herself of the time she lost her virginity with him. Picturing his handsome face, his well sculpted body with his rock hard abs, those firm muscles... with a muffled scream of ecstasy, Zoey came, squirting all over the floor of Andrew's room. She convulsed in pleasure, letting her tongue go wild in her boyfriend's mouth, wiggling about in every direction, French kissing him as deep and hard as she could, her hair swinging around madly as she shook her head left and right to kiss him as deeply as possible.

Eventually, her intense orgasm came to an end, and she pulled away, giving him one last gentle kiss. She was entirely exhausted, taking deep heaving breaths into her body, tongue burning with exertion, her entire body covered in sweat from how hard she was making out with her boyfri- No. She opened her eyes and reminded herself of what she was actually doing. Andrew's puffy, brown, hairy asshole, wet with her own saliva and smeared with her own lipstick, separating the two lumpy and flabby mounds of flesh that were his fat ass cheeks. She had just given a fat disgusting loser the rimjob of his life, all while she masturbated and creamed herself while doing so. She literally had an orgasm while her tongue was up this sickening asshole in front of her. She had never felt more lowly and disgraceful than she had at this moment. Her previous euphoria forgotten, Zoey began tearing up and sobbing at her betrayal. How could she use her precious memories with her boyfriend as fuel to give herself an orgasm while eating her abuser's ass? Her boyfriend didn't deserve to be with someone as pathetic and disgraceful as her.

Andrew too, was laying back and breathing hard at the orgasm that he had also gone through. When Zoey was cumming, her tongue went into overdrive, going into the deepest depths of his bowels, giving him pleasure he had never before experienced in his whole life. The bitch literally came while eating his ass. He felt a sense of accomplishment over that. How many guys could say that they had a girl come while giving THEM a rimjob? His arrogance and sense of pride reaching new heights, he decided to rub it in Zoey's face, reveling in his domination of her.

"Seems like you enjoyed yourself more than I did bitch. You finally going to admit that you're starting to enjoy the taste of my ass?" Andrew mocked Zoey. She began crying even harder at his words. She wanted to tell him that she didn't, that she was imagining something else, but what difference would it make? She had still had an orgasm with her tongue up his ass.

"You should learn some manners bitch. Thank me for giving you the privilege of serving my asshole." Andrew commanded, wanting to degrade her even further.

Zoey didn't want to. She wanted to run out of the room. She wanted to lay in a heap, crying and sobbing. But Andrew sat up straight again and slapped her right across her face. With his other hand, he grabbed her hair, shaking her head around, pulling her hair so hard she felt like the roots were about to be pulled right off. She shrieked in pain as he used his other hand to slap her again and again.

"PLEASE STOP!" Zoey wailed. "Thank you for granting me the honor, the privilege of serving your delicious asshole!" Andrew stopped slapping her, but his hand remained up, an implicit threat for her to carry on with her self degrading speech. "I've won awards for chess competitions, I'm the debate club president and I've won so many competitions, I graduated as the top student high school, but the biggest pleasure in my life is getting on my knees before you and eating your asshole. Thank you so much, Andrew, for letting me be your personal rimjob slave, your ass cleaner, your chair, your toilet paper. Tending to your asshole with my mouth is the highest honor that a feminist like myself can achieve"

Andrew laughed at the quivering, shivering wreck of a woman before him. She was completely cowed and submissive before him after just a few slaps, to the point she was willing to throw away her pride just to avoid a few slaps. Standing up, he turned around, pointing his ass at Zoey's face, using his hands to spread his ass cheeks open, displaying his asshole to Zoey once more.

"Tell me, what made you come?" Andrew asked her, looking over his shoulder to look at the broken woman on the floor behind him.

"Your delicious butthole sir." Zoey replied in a voice devoid of emotion. Her eyes stared at the vile asshole before her, saliva, and lipstick marks signs of the worship she had bestowed upon it. "Your shithole made me cum so good, thank you so much Andrew's butthole." She leaned forward and planted a kiss on it with a loud mwah sound. Her mind was empty and devoid of thought, capable only of bending to this man's whims.

"Do you love my asshole more than you love your boyfriend?" Andrew grinned at her.

This did get through to Zoey, making her hesitate. It felt like saying this would be the final nail In the coffin for her submission to him. But the thought of his strong hands raining down slaps on her face again made her shudder and give in. In her mind, she begged forgiveness from her boyfriend for the words she was about to say.

"Yes, I love it, it tastes so much better than his lips." Zoey proclaimed.

Andrew smiled down at her. His mind was filled with new, demented ideas to torment her further.

***

Zoey smiled at her boyfriend, giggling a little at the joke he just told. She was having dinner with him for the first time since her blackmail at the hands of Andrew had started.

Zoey had begged Andrew to let of off the hook for one night, to spend time with her boyfriend for their monthsary. He had agreed with the condition that she would check her phone constantly and not ignore any messages from him. She shuddered, wondering what his sick and devious mind was planning. Nonetheless, once she met her boyfriend, seeing him smiling at her, all her accumulated trauma seemed to fade away completely. She felt safe and comforted in his presence. As Andrew had promised, she felt her phone buzzing in her pocket several times, but she ignored it.

She was safe. She was fine. She knew that this was going to piss him off, and she'd suffer the consequences later, but she was having such a good time that she didn't want to remind herself of the double life she led. There was no way he was going to lose his only leverage against her just for not replying to a message. She was determined to separate the two aspects of her life, not letting the nightmarish side with Andrew ruin her time with her beloved boyfriend. Andrew could abuse and degrade her as much as he wanted when she was with him, but now she wanted to just ignore him.

"One second babe, just need to check my phone for a while" her boyfriend said, pulling her phone out of his pocket. His brows furrowed as he looked at his phone, seemingly in disgust or disbelief.

"Jesus fucking Christ" her boyfriend muttered to himself.

"What is it?" Zoey asked.

"Nothing, some stupid spam account sent me something disgusting. I don't know what the hell goes through some of these people's minds."

Zoey felt a cold spike of fear ran through her heart. No, this had to be completely unrelated. Andrew was depraved, but surely, he wouldn't be this brazen right? She needed to make sure.

"What was it?" she questioned, trying not to let her panic seep into her voice.

"It's really really gross" her boyfriend replied. "It's not even normal porn, you wouldn't want to see it. I was just about to delete it. I should probably send this to the authorities too. If this number is sending pictures like this to random numbers, who knows who might end up seeing it?"

12