Tongue in Cheek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey's mind raced. How to make it seem natural....

"A few friends of mine have said they've been receiving lewd images from random numbers as well." Zoey said, her quick mind working to devise a believable story. "Let me see it before you delete it, so that I can double check with them if it's the same type of pictures they've been receiving."

Her boyfriend grimaced. "Well, if you insist, but I have to warn you, this isn't really something you want to be seeing while you eat." He said while holding out his phone to show her.

Zoey's blood ran cold seeing the picture. That absolutely depraved sick bastard. It was a picture of Andrew, sitting on the edge of his bed with legs raised up to his chest, while she knelt and give him a rimjob, taken from the side. The picture was carefully cropped to remove his face while her face was hidden by her long hair and by how deep she was buried into his ass. For the first time, Zoey was thankful at how fat Andrew was, since his meaty ass surrounding her face helped to obscure her face. Even so, the room made it easy to recognize just what the picture was. Even though her face was hidden, just the sheer fact that he was so fucking shameless as to send this to her boyfriend.... How dare he?!

"Zoey? You're looking really pale there. Are you alright?" her boyfriend asked, visibly concerned.

"Ye- yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shocked there." She replied, trying to calm herself down.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shown you that. This was pretty gross, especially for a woman to see. I know recently a lot of people make jokes and memes about eating ass and all but come on. Think about it rationally, how many women would have so little self respect as to actually eat a guy's ass? I mean, that's the hole that... you know, comes out from. So like to put your tongue in it has to -

"Yeah, yeah you're right." Zoey said, cutting off her boyfriends rambling. "I need to use the bathroom for a little while, sorry." She got up in a hurry, leaving him feeling guilty about how much it seemed to affect her.

***

Once she got to the bathroom, Zoey quickly took her phone out of her pocket to check on her phone. As she suspected, there were several messages from Andrew. Heart beating out of her chest, she looked at the messages in chronological order.

[19:25, 20/01/2022] Andrew: How's your date assbreath

[19:26, 20/01/2022] Andrew: Hope you gave your boyfriend a nice kiss with tongue. Just don't tell him where that tongue has been. 👅🍑

[19:26, 20/01/2022] Andrew: Go to the bathroom and send me a video of yourself fingering your ass.

[19:30, 20/01/2022] Andrew: You're pissing me off cunt.

[19:32, 20/01/2022] Andrew: Last warning

[19:33, 20/01/2022] Andrew: Sending something nice to your boyfriend ;)

[19:33, 20/01/2022] Andrew: Too bad the picture I'm sending him doesn't show much, maybe I should send him this instead?

The picture was utterly obscene. It was a selfie of Zoey, her face in the forefront of the image while the background showed a fat man bent over, hands on his flabby ass cheeks, spreading them wide open to present his vile asshole right beside her. The scarlet lipstick mark on his asshole, the exact same shade and color of the lipstick on her luscious mouth, told the story of what had been transpiring right before the picture was taken. Zoey's other hand was held up in a peace sign, a wide smile plastered upon her face, as if she was delighted to be photographed right after kissing Andrew's butthole. Andrew had forced Zoey to take the selfie after spanking her so hard that she bawled and sniffled her eyes like a misbehaving child, but the context behind the image couldn't be seen from here. Anyone who saw this picture could only see Zoey's delighted smile, a clear indicator that she was a willing and consensual participant in this horrible act. Anybody seeing this picture would be a nightmare for Zoey, much less her own boyfriend. Frantically, she began typing out a message to Andrew, trying to appease him, when a new message appeared from him that made her blood ran cold.

[19:40, 20/01/2022] Andrew: I'm here.

Rushing back to the table, what she saw made her want to faint in shock. Andrew was right there, in the flesh talking to her boyfriend. What could they be talking about?! Her boyfriend saw her and waved her over.

"Hey Zoey, it's one of your debate club members apparently, said he had something important to tell you." he told her.

Andrew grinned at her, enjoying the anguish and distress that he knew that Zoey had to be feeling right now. "Yup, it's something super important. It's actually kinda embarrassing, I wouldn't want anybody to see it, it might ruin the image of the debate club."

"That sounds like an exaggeration" her boyfriend laughed. "Zoey's great, I doubt she'd let anything under her leadership tank that bad."

"Yeah, Zoey is a pretty good leader" Andrew agreed, a hint of sarcasm in his voice that only Zoey picked up on. "She really made me feel welcome when I joined the club, she was very attentive to my needs."

Zoey couldn't take this anymore and intervened quickly. "Well, if it's so important then we really need to talk in private for a while ok babe just wait for a while I settle this ok alright just wait here" Zoey didn't waste a single breath and pulled Andrew away quickly out of the restaurant, leaving her boyfriend behind sitting on the dinner table confused.

"What the hell are you up to?!" Zoey hissed at him while walking out of the restaurant.

"I was nice enough to give you a chance bitch. I just gave you a single instruction and you failed to follow it. Now you're going to get punished." Andrew snarled at her. "Follow me bitch, or I'm going to send that picture to everyone in your life. Literally everyone who's ever interacted with you is going to see you for who you really are unless you do what I say"

****

"Get on your knees bitch, I shouldn't have to tell you that."

Zoey obeyed him, dropping down and scuffing the knees of her designer pants. Andrew had led them to an abandoned stairwell, decrepit and worn down, floor littered with all kinds of trash. Zoey hated the thought of being on her knees at a place like this.

"Andrew, please stop, don't do this." Zoey tried to beg him. "I don't want to do this in public, anybody could walk in on us anytime. I'll do anything for you tomorrow, but please don't make do this here."

"No, bitch you need to be disciplined." Andrew replied, pulling down his pants. Zoey couldn't believe this man. Did he really have no sense of shame whatsoever? Was he really going to force her to pleasure him right now, in public? Anybody could walk in anytime and they would only have a few seconds before they would see them. He grabbed her hair and wrapped it around his cock, jerking off using her beautiful silky hair. "You're going to eat my ass until I come. The faster I come, the less likely it is that someone walks in on you with your tongue in my asshole, understand? You better put in as much effort as you did last time." he said, turning around and bending over, showing his fat unappealing glutes to Zoey.

Zoey knew on some level that she shouldn't do it. If she did this, it would only embolden Andrew further, making him more and more sadistic in his control over her. This would be the first disgusting act she performed to him in public and it definitely would not be the last if she did it. And yet, she knew that she was now in too deep. The only thing she could do now was descend even further into the pit of depravity she found herself into. Steeling herself, she got a good grip on his flabby ass cheeks and spread them wide open. As much as she hated to admit it, Andrew was right. It was in her best interests to do this as fast as possible. She didn't want to put in effort in giving him a rimjob, but if it saved her from being exposed, she needed to really put in her all.

Taking in a deep breath, she dived between his asscheeks without any hesitation. She had always been reluctant in rimming Andrew, but now she was willingly giving him a rimjob that rivaled the skills of professional pornstars. She slurped the sweat from his ass that had accumulated from walking there, slobbering and licking up and down his entire crack. Her hair swung left and right as she motorboated his ass, driving her entire face up into his ass. Andrew moaned at the debauched ass eating, gripping the railing of the stairs to steady himself. She was acting like an insane rimjob slut that was genuinely obsessed with tonguefucking his asshole, a far cry from the reluctant rimming she had performed before. She spit into his asshole, making it wet and slimy before diving in and wrapping her mouth around his anus as though she was performing CPR through his bowels. Zoey stiffened her tongue and began stabbing his bowels as deep as she could, tonguefucking his ass as though she was pegging him. The sheer depravity of Zoey's panic fueled desperate ass eating made Andrew come in less than 5 minutes, spraying the walls of the stairwell in his semen. Breathing heavily, he turned around and pulled up his pants again. He still wanted her to do one final thing, to humiliate both Zoey and her boyfriend.

"I want you to go back to your boyfriend right now. Don't wipe your mouth, don't go to the bathroom to rinse it, go back to him right now, and kiss him right on the mouth. Let your boyfriend get acquainted with the taste of my fucking shithole."

"I'll be watching you bitch. You pushed your luck by ignoring my messages earlier. I wouldn't have made you do this if you just followed my orders. Don't give him a peck on the cheek, make out with him right after you just ate my fucking ass. Let this be a lesson to you bitch. You disobey my orders, and things are going to get much worse."

****

Zoey went back to the restaurant, her thoughts in complete and totally disarray. Andrew's final instructions rang through her mind. Her boyfriend was nothing short of the perfect gentleman to her, kind and caring, and now she was about to drag him into the degradation that she was going through. He looked up at her and smiled, an easy-going charming smile. "You guys took quite a long time. Guess it was really important huh?"

Zoey looked out of the restaurant of the corner of her eye. She saw Andrew standing outside, waving at them and smiling. Her boyfriend waved back at him, not suspecting that he was waving at the man who had made his girlfriends life a living walking hell. Zoey knew she had to do it. Cursing her own poor fortune, she leaned down and gave him a kiss right on the lips.

"Thank you for being so patient with me." she said to him, her voice quiet.

"Hey, it wasn't that long" he smiled back at her. Zoey wanted to cry at the thought of how she was betraying him and humiliating him for Andrew's twisted enjoyment.

"Don't get mad about what I'm gonna say" her boyfriend said to Zoey in a cheeky voice, smiling. "Your breath smells a little weird, I guess it was what you just ate."

12