Tongue Pt. 01

Story Info
Clarice discovers a tongue extending from her vagina.
1.6k words
4.41
11.7k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarice was getting a damned good fucking from Leo. It was an ordinary Wednesday night, but they were in the mood and now the sheets and covers were cast aside and she was on her back, legs wrapped around his waist as she welcomed him deep within her cunt and pushed back lustily up against his thrusting cock. Her long blonde hair was splayed out on the bed around her, and her generous breasts were wobbling back and forth above her chest as she and Leo moved in rhythm.

Clarice could still taste Leo's lovely musky flavor within her mouth from when she'd blown him earlier. Ever since she'd started having sex, she'd always loved the taste of cock and also sperm, and her partners had generally been quite happy with that fact. In her lust, she could almost feel as though she still was tasting him, just with her cunt instead now. His cock was sliding up and down in her vagina and as she felt him tense and start to come, she seemed to taste that salty bitter taste of sperm, as though it was splashing into her mouth and not up by her cervix.

This was confusing to Clarice, but she didn't pay it all that much mind, because really she had better things to pay attention to in this fuck. Like grinding her clit against her spasming lover to get herself that last bit up and over into her own orgasm, crying out even as Leo moaned and dropped himself back down, crushing his chest across her boobs and sprawling limp in pleasure on Clarice. She held him tight, continuing to drink in the flavor of his rapidly subsiding pulses and milking at his cock with her well-toned kegel muscles.

Then Leo rolled off her and lay gasping on the bed beside her, quite clearly spent and happy, and Clarice did not yet want to let him go. She turned herself his way and climbed on top of him, planting her arms on either side of his head and her lips down on his lips in a fierce and lustful kiss, her heavily flopping breasts dragging nipples up his chest. Her hairy sopping cunt scrubbed up and down atop his wilting cock and she longed to taste that delicious mix of salt and sweat and mingled sexual fluids soaking down his cock and balls.

And so she felt herself reaching out to grasp and lick his balls, massaging and stroking and lapping up that tasty musky flavor. She was licking his balls, even as she kissed his mouth. She was grabbing his balls and stroking up and down his cock, even as her hands were up on either side of Leo's head. Clarice hesitated, feeling a strange cold feeling as she wondered what was going on and felt somehow something zip up back into her cunt.

"The fuck?" she said and froze in place, trying to take an inventory of her body. Leo was still not paying much attention, still out of his head with pleasure and refractory collapse. Clarice was thinking, feeling out her position carefully. Arms up top, head hovering over Leo's head, breasts touching down lightly on his chest, cunt waving open over her kneeling legs. Her hands had not yet moved, were gripping tightly on the bedding still.

"Oh, God," said Leo, "Oh, God, don't stop, please." His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard, still letting go bit by bit into his post-coital slump.

Clarice was having none of that. "Leo!" she said sharply, "Leo, I need to ask you something."

"Oh, God, of course, of course," said Leo, quite clearly not yet focused on her.

"Hey Leo, was I just kissing you?"

"Of course."

"And was I just licking your balls?"

"Oh yeah, that felt so wonderful, don't stop, don't stop, please start again."

"Hey Leo, focus!"

"Huh?" he said, and opened his eyes with a quizzical and sort of hurt look. Then he noticed the distress that was now starting to show on Clarice's face and his expression changed, shifting toward confused alarm instead.

"Hey Leo, if I was kissing you, shouldn't that mean that I can't lick your balls?"

"Oh yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course. So..."

"And I wasn't touching you with my hands, because they're up here by your head."

"Yeah, yeah, so, then what..."

"That's right. So what the fuck was going on?" She got up off of Leo and the bed, looked back and saw his cock and thought about how tasty it had been, how when she thought about it, she could even now savor his sperm up within her cunt. This all felt so peculiar to her and she didn't know just what to make of all of this.

Leo was propping himself up on his arms, raising his body up into a sitting posture and he was starting to look more and more puzzled, just like her. His cock was getting all small and wrinkled up of course, which was a pity but also unsurprising. "You most definitely grabbed my balls and licked them," Leo said to her, "I know what it feels like when you lick my balls." He started to grin lasciviously, but then he lost it back to that expression of puzzled concern. "No really, what the fuck?"

Clarice was folding her arms now, holding herself and feeling cold and strange. The taste of sperm was making her start to think of something, but she couldn't quite believe it or bring herself to say the words out loud. So instead she thought she'd see about putting it to the test.

"I've got an idea that I want to try. Come here." She went back onto the bed and got on her hands and knees, letting her head and hands relax down flat on the bed, raising her big ass up and presenting her cunt upwards and back, ready to be taken from behind. But not quite yet.

"Come on up behind me, like you're going to fuck me from behind, but I don't want you to actually do that yet." Agreeing, Leo got himself into position. She felt him place his marvellously broad strong hands on her wide and curvy hips and savored the feeling of him there so close behind her, her lover holding her ass and ready to penetrate her cunt.

"Now, I'm just going to try to relax a bit, and let's see what happens."

"Sounds good, I'll give you some massage back here." Leo moved his hands up and down her sides, then moved them firmly to and from her spine, moving out into circles and strokes of massage that felt just meltingly comforting for her. Clarice made little yumming and encouraging noises and shook her hips in front of him.

As she relaxed, she felt her senses spreading out again, down past Leo's smoothly moving hands and down to the open warmness of her cunt. She smelled him there, the lovely musky cock not far from her, so warm and juicy and just inches from her cunt, and she reached out from deep within herself to stroke it, grab it gently but firmly and lick it up and down, around in spirals, tugging and stroking to persuade it to harden for her once again, tasting the mix of juices going sticky up and down its length. She felt herself noticing and started to tense in fear, then consciously relaxed and let her loving massage of his cock go on, letting go and submerging herself as best she could in the sensations.

Behind her she heard ragged breaths and Leo tensed up in his hands. "Just let it go," she said, "Just let it go, and let's see where we go when we relax." He listened to her and his hands slowed down, his hips stopped moving and he breathed in slower. Clarice was savoring another bit of precum lapped from the welling hole at the end of Leo's cock, oh so gently inspecting the feel of the edges of his urethra, even as she closed her eyes and lay her head sideways, deeper into the firm surface of the bed.

"Clarice," said Leo gently, a note of wonder and confusion in his voice, "Clarice, I see what's going on."

She felt her shoulders start to tense, and breathed out deeply to release it. "Yes, Leo, please tell me what you see. I think I know, but I want to know what it is that you are seeing."

"You're licking me, Clarice. You're licking me with a long, long tongue that's coming out of your vagina." That sounded right to her, that matched the touch, the taste, the feelings deep inside her core. "It's really wonderful," he went on, "It's long and strong and flexible, and you're working spirals all around my cock. You've got me in your gentle grip and oh, it's feeling so damned good."

"Oh yeah," she said, "Well how about this?" And then she sucked him deep inside, pulling back her strange appendage without releasing Leo, to draw his cock straight down into her cunt. As he actually went in, she had to let go, as there wasn't space for both cock and tongue to fit comfortably together in her cunt, but she felt her vaginal tongue withdrawing up around him, retracting somehow deep inside her as she let him go.

And then the fuck was on again, and Leo ground against her as she thrust back to him and they fucked some more, as she reveled in union with her mate, his hands on her hips and his taste deep down inside her cunt. The tongue was strange and needed thought, but Clarice would put that off for later, off until this round was over and she'd satisfied her need for fuck.