Tongue Pt. 02

Story Info
Clarice learns to control the tongue in her vagina.
2.8k words
4.79
5.6k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarice lay on her front, breathing deeply in satisfaction as she felt the lovely stickiness of Leo's sperm inside her well-fucked cunt and her big breasts pressing firmly against the bedding. She hadn't come herself that time, but her cunt was still all warm, engorged, and sensitive and she was quite content enough without needing another orgasm at right this moment. Leo was propped up on his side beside her, one hand stroking up and down her body, sometimes at the back, other times tracing around the swell of her nice round buttocks or sliding down her thigh.

As she cooled down, she turned his way and wrapped her arm around him, pulling him close and feeling her breasts against his chest, his sticky, wilting cock against her thigh. They kissed, deeply and salaciously, tongues wrestling and exploring around one another. Clarice's hand was tangling its way through the curly black circlets of Leo's hair, massaging the back of his head as they continued to make out, and Leo's was pressing strongly along her hips, appreciating the wide and potent swell that she liked to think of as the sort of goddess hips that his Greek ancestors would surely have worshiped long ago.

Clarice was feeling hotter now, arousal ramping up again. The smell of Leo's body was now becoming overwhelming for her, hot man, her man, sweat-slicked from his exertions with her earlier. That goddess feeling was riding stronger in her now, nipples hard and sensitive as she imagined being an object of lustful worship, a priestess, a prophet, her wide hips and bountiful breasts a sign of fertility and abundance. She tasted his sperm deep down inside her cunt again and felt her other tongue, that tongue, unfurling inside her and reaching out, between them to Leo's cock upon her thigh, where she grabbed him and licked him and sucked her taste and his away, then down to his sticky balls to wrap beneath and fondle him, brush the hairs around and feel the egg-shaped testicles as they shifted round within his sack beneath the ministration of her lower tongue. Up above, their kiss continued too, their bodies tight together all up and down their length.

Her frustration was growing with her need for orgasm and release, and Leo's cock was still refractory, not fully soft but also clearly not yet ready for another round. "Can you go down on me?" she asked, and wordlessly he shifted down between her legs, even as Clarice was moving to her back and opening her knees out wide.

She smelled him coming in, and as he placed his lips on her vagina, the tongue that she was extending there met his and together they wrestled at the threshold of her cunt. The tugging and vibrations lifted her higher toward her peak and Clarice's nipples begged to join, a need her hands could satisfy, firmly grasping their big pink nubbly surfaces. Down below, her kissing cunnilingus from Leo was soaking the space between her flesh and his with another layer of juices from her cunt, and he broke free his tongue from hers to stab directly at her clit, even as she wildly licked her vaginal tongue along his chin and groaned, little cries building up to a loud and feral yell, and another and another as she broke into a wild and helpless orgasm. Relentlessly, Leo drove her on and on, her clit unbearably on fire beneath his firm and stroking tongue, unescapeable even as her hands let go her breasts and grasped the sheets, desperately needing an anchor to hold onto.

At last, he let her go and came to lie beside her once again, smug grin on his face at his success in helping her to such a peak of pleasure. Clarice was feeling like a pile of jelly, limp and vibrating where she lay. Even her vaginal tongue lolled out, extending limply on the sheets below her like a short and fleshy rope.

And now, she wondered at its presence, as she came back into her head again. So, apparently she had a tongue down inside of her vagina now. Well, that was very strange. Why was it there? Was this thing safe to have? What could it do?

She felt for it, internally, following one of her little meditation exercises to focus on the sensations that were coming from different parts of her body. She closed her eyes and started with her feet, feeling their presence, the sheets beneath her, tensing and relaxing them together. Then she moved up to her calves, focusing on them and tensing and relaxing them in the same way. Her knees next. And then her thighs, one by one inventorying the isolated sensations of her body parts. And next her hips and groin, feeling her buttocks, the wetness of her labia and her vagina. Somewhere in this process, it appeared that her tongue had retracted itself again, and she could feel it now pulled up deep inside of her vagina. She tensed, and felt it pull up tight, relaxed and felt it loosen.

Clarice focused on those sensations more, tensing and feeling a confluence of many different muscles working on the tongue, holding it rigidly in place there deep within her body somewhere. Then she once again relaxed and felt those muscles loosening. Going through several more cycles of this, she started isolating different portions of this novel muscle group, thinking about this activity like it was some kind of novel exercise from a very different sort of yoga class than the ones she normally attended. Breathe deeply in, shift her tension and feel the tongue move to the left against her vaginal walls, relax, breathe out, and let it come back to its neutral state of rest. Breathe in again, shift another way and feel it move again but this time toward the top instead, relax, breathe out, and back to the neutral state of rest again. Bit by bit, she was feeling this new tongue start to move in ways that she could more consciously control, not to mention relief at having a bit more mastery over her situation.

When Leo spoke, it startled her. She actually yelped and jumped a little, as she was abruptly jolted out of her trance-like meditative state. She crossly turned to him, not knowing what he'd said. He looked guilty and said, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if you're OK."

Her anger softened, and Clarice replied, "Yeah, I'm OK. Actually, I was just meditating. I think I'm almost there in being able to control it." Leo raised an eyebrow quizzically to her, and Clarice explained about the exercises she was doing and how she was trying to figure out this tongue in her vagina. Then she continued, "Now hold on, and watch me while I try to get it out."

Clarice relaxed herself and closed her eyes again, then flexed and released some of those new and different muscles deep inside herself. She began to feel the sensation that she now recognized as her tongue extending, sliding down from the inside of her vagina toward the entrance, then out, tasting the cool of the air outside her body as it wavered free. She reached down with one hand and clumsily reached the tongue to wrap around her fingers. And then she opened her eyes and looked, seeing her strange new tongue with her own eyes for the first time.

It just looked like a tongue, but very long. Wet, of course, and narrow as a normal tongue, but it was out and wrapped around her hand, at least thirty centimeters or so, and she could feel a lot of tongue was still inside and waiting to extend. This was a very freaky thing, but it felt good. Extended, the tongue gave a pleasant filling of her cunt, though not exciting and stimulating like a cock, more like the feeling of when she put her own fingers in, which was not surprising really. Its prehensile nature was surprising, but maybe an ordinary tongue would be able to do that too if it was long enough?

Beside her, she could hear Leo had gone quiet, lying on his side to watch her, clearly fascinated and focused on the sight as well. "Can I touch it?" he asked, reaching out tentatively in its direction.

Clarice nodded, and Leo slowly reached out with his hand to where her hand was hovering above her crotch, held firmly in her tongue. As he touched, she tasted the lightly salty flavor of his skin.

"What does it feel like?" Leo asked.

"Like my tongue, is all. It's really strange, I think, that it feels so, well, normal."

He nodded, "I guess that makes sense to me. I mean, it should be unusual to grow another organ, right?"

"You got it. And I keep wondering, where did this come from? How long has it been growing down there? Is it going to stay this way? I'm liking it, I guess, since I love tasting you and this means that I can kiss you and taste your cock both at the same time, and sure, it does feel good. But really, it's just so weird." As she spoke, Clarice unwrapped her lower tongue and shifted it over to licking Leo's palm instead.

He pulled away again saying, "Hey, that tickles!" and she laughed at him and waved her tongue around, reaching out as far as she could go, which turned out to be about half a meter.

"So you can taste with your new tongue?" he asked.

"Seems like," she said, "Wanna put it to the test?"

"OK." He hesitated. "Do you have something in particular in mind?"

"Let's do a blind taste test! You get some things and let me taste them with my tongue, and I'll see if I can figure out what sort of thing you've got me tasting."

Leo laughed with her and said he would. He got up, naked, and wandered from their bedroom toward the kitchen, a fine view that Clarice appreciated. Clarice pulled back her tongue, which didn't feel right hanging out of her vagina with no purpose any more than her normal tongue enjoyed just sitting sticking out from her mouth. She turned and rummaged through her bedside drawers to find the sleep mask that she occasionally made use of, put it on, and lay there quietly on the bed, relaxing and listening to quiet sounds of Leo in the kitchen.

In fact, it was really relaxing lying there, eyes gently closing in the darkness of her sleeping mask. She listened to her man in the kitchen while she lay there all post-coital and satisfied, smelling their sex and tasting his sperm inside her still. Savoring the taste, she licked her labia with her lower tongue, pulling more bits and pieces of sticky fluids from their hiding cracks. In fact, as she curled her tongue around her cunt, slowly moving from one spot to the next, she felt more aware of her shape and textures there than she ever felt she had before. Fingers were one thing, but the tongue was even more sensitive.

And somehow she was drifting, drifting, drifting away in lazy slow sensation. And then she jumped, jerking awake as she realized that Leo had touched her shoulder. Clarice said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I must be drifting off."

He laughed and said, "I've got your tasting plate made up. But if you're sleepy we don't have to do it."

"No, no," she said, "I'm not too sleepy. I want to see what I can do."

"OK," he said, "here's what I'll do. I'll dip a finger and then hold it to your tongue for you to lick. You tell me what you think it is, and I'll tell you if you are right."

"This is really fun!" She grinned below her mask.

"Now reach out and say ah!"

Figuring he must be holding something up, Clarice pushed her tongue out from her cunt and reached toward Leo, toward the sound of his voice at least. Soon she felt his finger touching her tongue. As she wrapped her tongue around the wet surface of the finger she tasted a familiar citrus there. "Orange juice?"

"You got it!" Leo said, then, "Give me a minute to clean my finger and I'll try the next."

While he did that, Clarice pulled her tongue back inside her cunt and rubbed it around to try to get the flavor off. She felt her lubrication rising, almost like spit would clean her mouth, and felt it drooling out. Could she swallow? She tried to flex like that and felt nothing but a kegel going on. No swallowing then, she guessed. And that probably meant that her cunt was not a mouth as well, just a host for this purely unexpected tongue.

"I've got the next!" said Leo, and Clarice reached out, wrapping her tongue around to where she'd reached before and finding once again his finger there. It wasn't, she realized, like she was groping, but that she was guided almost by a smell.

Before she even touched his finger she knew what she would find and laughed. Licking it to confirm she cried out "Beer!"

He laughed as well and said, "I knew you'd get it."

"Next one! Next one!" She pulled back in and wiped her tongue inside her cunt again, feeling like she was at the wierdest wine tasting in the world. Back and forth like that they went, to peanut butter, then hot sauce, pickles, and finally black pepper. The blindfold clearly didn't matter, Clarice could tell them instantly, and sometimes even before she tasted just from the smell her tongue was also apparently able to pick up.

After the last taste test was finished, Clarice popped her blindfold off and sat up, grabbing Leo in a cheerful hug to say, "Hey, lover, that was fun and silly. I'd like to thank you for that game." Her big loose breasts pressed into him with the hug.

Leo was grinning also as he got his plate off to the side, avoiding messing up their bed. "Hey, babe?" he said, "This tongue thing sure is weird, but as long as we're having fun together with it, I think that it will be OK."

"I hope so," Clarice said, and held him tighter. Then she leaned away from him again and looked direct into his eyes. "Hey, are you OK? Are we OK?"

"I think so. I mean, frankly, I'm still in shock, I think. I mean, you just suddenly grew a tongue from your vagina, right? And it's all long and flexible and licks me good. That just doesn't ever happen, right? But unless we're dreaming or hopped up on some weird drug that we don't know, I guess it's happening, and so far feeling good, I guess." He shrugged.

"I know," she said, "and it's even weirder when you're the one whose body has turned all freaky mutant for whatever reason. I guess I'm glad it started when we were already feeling good and fucking, because I think that starting with some orgasms really helped to break the ice. But I also think that maybe I should call my gynocologist tomorrow and see if she knows what is up."

"I think that that sounds sensible."

"Hey, Leo? I'm really glad you're here with me when this is happening." He tried to shrug her off. "No, seriously, having you here to play and laugh with me is helping lots. If I was dealing with this alone, I'm sure I'd think that I was just hallucinating, and if you were being a jerk about it or running away in fear or something, then that would be a horrible nasty thing as well."

"No big," he said, and did that downward looking thing he did when he was feeling self-effacing.

"Come on back," said Clarice, and pulled him in toward her again. As he leaned over she said to him, "I'll bet you're tired just like me. Let's put the stuff away and go to bed." He lay there sinking softly down against her pillowy breasts, and Clarice could feel him letting go his tension and his energy. One sudden snore-snort and he jerked awake again, got up and put the plate aside, then came back into bed with her.

Together they snugged up on the bed, arms wrapped around each other at the start, then Clarice turning so she could be the little spoon, pushing her pillowy ass back neatly into Leo's hairy crotch and feeling his floppy cock down by her thighs. Her legs were lying one atop the other, relaxing, closing her cunt up for the night, even as he petted her a bit and both Clarice and Leo drifted off to sleep.