Tongue-Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen was watching her. He'd drive by the house evenings and weekends, curious what his wife was up to and who she was seeing. He saw the same truck in the driveway at various times, and from down the street watched a young man leave the house one Saturday morning. He'd spent the night. The next time Owen spoke to Renata he mentioned it casually. What, are you stalking me?, she'd said. He said no, he was just driving by. Kind of young, isn't he? Old enough, and good enough, and by the way, you're free to go fuck whomever you want, don't let me stop you, she said. Then she asked him if he recognized him, and Owen said no, and she told him to take a better look next time. She knew if he figured out it was Dylan he would certainly tell Leah, and the shit would hit the fan. Or the fun would begin, depending how you looked at it.

--

It was very early one Saturday morning, post-dawn sunlight was just beginning to filter through the bedroom windows. Renata awoke and lay in repose. Dylan was lying on his back beside her, breathing deeply in sleep. She looked at the silhouette of his head as the gentle light settled on his handsome young face. And then suddenly, as she admired the image before her, it dawned on her, like a brutal flash of lightning. She felt a chilly tingle run up her spine. How had she not noticed it before now? The slight slope of his forehead, the imperceptible flare of the nostrils, his high cheekbones, the curvature of his upper lip.

She reached over to the nightstand on her side of the bed and carefully opened the top drawer. She found small scissors there, and turned back to Dylan. She clipped a few strands of his hair, which was longish on the sides. She wrapped the hairs in a tissue, folded it up and put it in the drawer and closed it quietly. She turned back to Dylan, pulled the sheet that covered him. His dick was hard, like many healthy young men first thing in the morning. She sucked him awake.

Later that morning Renata opened the medicine cabinet above the sink that had been Owen's in the master bathroom. Owen had left a comb on the bottom shelf that had a few of his hairs hanging onto it. She wrapped those in a tissue. She placed both tissues in plastic baggies, and labeled them.

--

Dylan called Renata to tell her he'd be a couple hours late for their regular Tuesday-nighter.

Dylan and his friend Joey, and Joey's uncle Don, owned a very profitable small business doing home improvements and subcontract work for builders. Roofing, siding, carpentry, drywall, windows, flooring, whatever. They were talented and reliable and the business had flourished. They had six other employees and had multiple jobs going at any given time. One big job was almost done and they had to knock it out tonight.

"Whenever you get here is fine with me, I'll be waiting." Renata said. "But you might disappoint my husband. He's parked down the street, watching. He's in a white Camry. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Hurry home."

"I will," he said.

Later, Dylan drove slowly down the street to Renata's house. The white Camry was still there. He could make out Owen's profile; he was looking through binoculars. He drove past the car and pulled into the driveway. He didn't have to knock, he went right in.

Inside, he kissed Renata and said, "He's still there. He's got binoculars."

"What a creep," she said. "Wanna give him a show?"

He laughed. "Sure."

They went into the bedroom. The window closest to the front of the house was directly visible from the Camry. Renata turned on a table lamp and opened the curtains. She stood there in plain view, and pulled Dylan to her and they kissed. A long, hard tonguefuck.

"Do me up against the window," she whispered.

She unbuttoned his shirt while he unbuttoned hers, then they tossed them on the floor. They kissed while they unbuckled and unzipped and their britches dropped. She turned to face the window and leaned against it.

"Do me from behind," she said.

He knew what she wanted. She smelled great as usual, fresh from a shower. He knelt behind her and his tongue did some ass-diving. Her body was up against the pane. Her tits smudged the window as they raised and lowered with each stab of his tongue.

Owen's field glasses were zoomed in, and focused. He had a clean, tight shot in the soft light. His wife was naked, facing him with her arms splayed, moving up and down against the glass with a look of bliss on her face. But where was he, what was he doing?

He got his answer soon enough. He saw the guy rise behind her, his nude body flush against the back of her. His arms came around to the front of her and his large hands cupped her breasts. Her body soon started jolting upward, over and over, against the window as the guy fucked her from behind.

Owen zoomed in tighter on the kid's face. He looked familiar. 'Oh My God' he said aloud to himself when he realized who he was. After several more minutes watching his wife being fucked, her body shuddered, and a huge smile came to her face. He watched as their bodies detached. Then she waved to him for a moment, before turning her hand around and giving him the finger. She was kissing Dylan as the curtain closed.

--

"I think your husband figured out who I am," Dylan said, three days later. "The binoculars must have done the trick."

"Really?" Renata asked. "How do you know?"

"My mother called me and gave me a raft of shit."

"Ah. I see."

"I had to hang up on her after about ten minutes. She was pissed."

Renata thought of about a hundred things she could have said about Leah, but she kept her thoughts to herself.

"It's a relief, in a way," he added. "No more secrets."

But of course there were.

--

Two weeks later, Renata called Owen and said she wanted to meet with him, we need to talk. He readily agreed. He thought finally, she's come to her senses, no more wild fucking, it's time to make amends, regroup and put all this behind us.

They met at a coffee shop they'd been to many, many times over the years. It was neutral territory, a comfort zone for both. At least that's what Owen thought going in.

Renata was there when Owen arrived. She was seated at a side table with a cup of tea in front of her. She waved him over. He sat down facing her. She did not waste time with small talk or beat around the bush.

"See that woman at the end of the counter?" she said, with a nod in that direction.

They looked at the slim, fifty-something, gray-haired woman, sharply dressed in a navy business suit. She waved at them.

"Yes."

"She's my attorney," Renata said, and picked up two manilla folders from her satchel on the floor. She slid one across the table. "And these are divorce papers. Everything is in order. All the documents are there, including my attorney's business card. Any future contact is to go through her."

She put the second folder on top of the first.

"In this folder are the results of a DNA test that proves beyond all doubt that you are the biological father of Leah's son, Dylan."

Owen sat there dumbstruck, like a deer in the headlights, shaking his head.

"Yep, you are Dylan's daddy. I can't believe you two haven't at least suspected that this could be true, over lo, these many years. I'll let you relay the good news to Leah, in case she doesn't already know. I'm sure she'll want to know it's official.

"How did you do this?" he mumbled.

"It's all in the file," she said. She picked up her bag from the floor, and rose from her chair. "I'll let Dylan's parents tell him, it's not my place to do so. I don't know how he'll take the news. You know, since his Daddy was spying on him with binoculars, and everything. And don't forget Luke. I'm sure he'll be tickled. Gotta go."

Renata and her attorney walked out together.

--

Dylan was estranged from his parents, but that didn't slow him down. He kept sticking his tongue and dick into Renata every chance he got. After a couple months she asked him to move in. She liked having a talented craftsman around the old house, someone who could repair anything that broke or needed attention, who was handy whether it was inside the house, outside the house, or of course, in the bedroom.

The divorce proceeded smoothly. The attorneys for both sides already knew each other and worked together well. Renata was getting the house, half of the IRA and a sizable chunk of cash.

--

Six months later, it came time to finalize the divorce. The settlement was held in a conference room at the firm of Renata's lawyer. When they gathered around the table it was obvious to all that Renata was very visibly pregnant.

The procedure went smoothly. The attorneys conducted the signings quickly and efficiently. All papers were ready and they were done in twenty minutes. They were waiting for copies when some small talk was attempted.

"When are you due?" Owen asked.

"A couple months," Renata said.

"What does Dylan think?"

"He is ecstatic. He's going to have a little boy. Your grandson. That makes you Grandpa, and Leah a grandma." She chuckled. "And it will make me like your daughter-in-law, and you'll be my father-in-law, and Leah my mother-in-law, or something like that. Crazy, huh?"

The attorney returned with the copies and they all stood to leave. As they were walking out, Owen had one more thing to say.

"But such a big age difference," he said condescendingly. " He's so young. What do you two have in common? What do you talk about?"

"Oh, we communicate very effectively," she said. "But you wouldn't understand. We speak in tongues."

"Speak in tongues? What the hell is that?"

"See? I knew you wouldn't understand. I guess your binoculars couldn't help you with that."

She hurriedly walked out without another word. Dylan was waiting for her.