Toni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down Sam. Of course you and Ed will be included. We plan to discuss the changes we've experienced with 'naked' days so you should be prepared for that. And everyone will expect you to be naked in the group."

"I can handle that."

"Great. I'll send you an invitation when I send the others. See you in two weeks."

The phone call only served to strengthen Toni's resolve to pursue a party where everyone was everyone else's partner.

During the week, Toni sent the other three couples an invitation for a buffet dinner and further discussion on the Saturday after next. She reminded everyone that the "house rule would be in effect" when they arrived.

On Saturday, Toni met each couple at the door as they arrived. Most knew about the 'house rule' but were not prepared to be met by a naked hostess. However, her nakedness made it easier for the couples to disrobe as soon as they entered. When they were appropriately undressed, Toni directed them to the living room where a similarly unattired Tom was handing out drinks.

Following dinner, they all gathered in the den where Toni had added an additional pair of chairs for Ed and Sam. When everyone was seated, she started the conversation.

"Thank you all for being here again tonight. Last time we met, we agreed to experiment with 'naked' days and then get together again to share our experiences. Who wants to start?"

Jack spoke up. "Before we move on with the conversation, I'd like to rewind to two weeks ago. I have to admit that that evening I was a little conflicted. I was curious about the concept of 'naked' days and also a little voyeuristic about seeing the ladies without clothing. After we left, I spent some time processing my experience. I've already shared my insights with Jill and she suggested I also share them with the rest of you.

"Initially, I eyed the women while trying not to be too obvious, but I quickly lost the urge to ogle. Somewhere along the line, I realized that the fantasy of seeing women naked was stronger when they were actually wearing something and, when they were so casually bare; they no longer evoked the same feelings. For example, a woman wearing a bikini attracts my attention since I can fantasize about what I can't see. While I still have an attraction to a completely naked woman, she doesn't produce the same, sometimes physical, response. I can't explain it, other than to say that, for me, the possibilities are more exciting than the realities."

Ted echoed Ed's comments. "I agree. While sitting here last week, naked, I initially wanted to, and did, look at the women's bodies, but I quickly satisfied my curiosity and found myself actually listening to what was being said rather than enjoying the view."

Jill spoke up as well. "Thank you for saying that. I was initially nervous about having a conversation in the nude with men. My usual experience is that I frequently experience a loss of eye contact while speaking with men. That seemed to be the situation two weeks ago, but I didn't get that feeling after a few minutes into the conversation. I understood after Ed and I talked and now I have independent confirmation. I'm beginning to believe wearing clothing causes more problems than it solves and we can thank Eve for that."

When the laughter died down, Toni restarted the conversation. "I think you ladies have discovered one of the benefits of a 'no clothing' philosophy. However, I'd like to focus on some of the other benefits you may have experienced during the last two weeks. Can I ask you to share your discoveries as individuals and couples with the rest of us?"

"We've actually been closer to each other than before," said Terry. "I don't mean just physically, but more emotionally and intellectually as well. We've had more interesting discussions about everything from current events to family relationships. The physical has been improved as well. Last week, Ted actually accompanied me to the mall, and we walked together holding hands. I don't think we've done that for at least a decade."

"Anyone else," prompted Toni.

"I think Terry nailed it," spoke up Jill. "We haven't spent as much time isolated from each other. Several days ago, we had dinner at a popular restaurant and we sat on the same side of the booth for the first time since before we moved in together. It was a hoot. We were so close Jack was able to put his hand on my thigh and I, after insuring no one could see us, rubbed his junk through his jeans."

"Sounds like fun," offered Toni.

"It was. In fact, so much that we went out again last night. This time I wore a skirt and Jack wore shorts. The result was so much fun that we had sex in the car in the parking lot after dinner."

"Holy cow," interrupted Sam. "Last week we left early because I intuited where the conversation was heading and couldn't wait to get home. We had our clothes off before the front door was closed and had sex on the living room floor."

Ed nodded in agreement and then said, "We went a little further than declaring 'naked' days. We decided that we would be 'naked' whenever we were alone in the house. I have to go to work during the week and I'm jealous of Sam being able to spend the day so casual. When I kiss her goodbye each morning, I in my suit and tie, and her in the altogether, I fondle her breasts and I look forward to coming home later."

"Does anyone notice a common element in all these stories?" asked Toni.

"I'm not sure I've got an answer to your question," said Jack, "but Jill and I spend a lot more time touching each other than we used to. It's as if we can't get enough of each other. I pat Jill's bottom whenever she's within reach and caress, and kiss, her breasts if she's standing still. Jill gets her jollies as well. Lately, I frequently pause what I'm doing when she walks by so she can stroke me, and I'm rarely disappointed. I'm semi erect most of the day."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. Touching. Tom and I experienced exactly the same thing."

"And ...?" said Jack.

"We found that touching was the most fun of the entire change in our relationship. So much so that we were touching when and where, by most people's criteria, at inappropriate times and places. We thought we needed to get control of it before we got into trouble."

"How did you do that?"

We established a couple of rules. First, we agreed that we could touch each other anywhere, any time and any place, but we also agreed to use common sense and discretion. We soon recognized that we might not always be on the same page about what common sense and discretion meant in a current environment, so we also created a safe word. That is a word, when spoken by either of us, that suspended all touching until we could agree to continue.

"That agreement has allowed us to play with each other in very unlikely places. The experience is not dissimilar to what Jack and Jill experienced. We've even dressed to tease and encourage touching."

"Can you answer a couple of questions? What is your safe word and do you have a 'touching' house rule similar to the 'naked' rule?" asked Sam.

"Let me answer the last question first. No. Touching is an agreement just between the two of us. Unlike the 'naked' rule, it does not have to be invoked. It's always in effect, in the house or outside the house. It does not apply to anyone else in the house. I guess an agreement could be established between either of us and another person but we've not considered anything like that. As to our safe word. I'm not going to share our word. I suggest you find your own safe word. Something common enough so that when you need to use it you don't call attention to yourself because it seems so out of context but not so common that you might use it unintentionally. For example, 'green octopus' might not be a good choice and neither is 'baseball'."

"How has that worked for you and Tom?" asked Terry.

"Let me give you an example. When in the mall, Tom ran his hand up under my skirt while riding up an escalator. He was very sly about it and I don't think anyone noticed. The next time we went to the mall, I left my panties at home. I made a point of riding the escalator in front of him until he repeated running his hand up under my skirt. His surprise was worth the effort and we had a hearty laugh and an exceptionally good time when we got home."

"So what do we do next?", asked Sam a little nervously.

"I don't think we should spend the rest of the evening touching each other with everyone else in the room. I think we should call it a night and explore the possibilities as couples. The next time we get together, we can share our experiences, at least as much of them as we feel comfortable with."

With that, the couples exchanged friendly hugs and kisses, and got dressed. Toni noticed the women carried their underwear again and a couple of the men as well.

After everyone had gone, Tom and Toni sat in the living room with a couple of glasses of wine. "Where is this headed?" asked Tom.

"Next time we get together I think we'll be able to extend touching to the entire group. I think that'll lead naturally to a full group sexual encounter. I'll have sex with at least one of the other men and you'll get to play with one or more of the women."

"I'm not comfortable with that. Actually, I'm not comfortable with everything that's happened and where it might lead."

"I thought we agreed on the final goal."

"No. You agreed. I just went along. I didn't want to cause friction between us. I thought you wouldn't get as far as you have and would drop the whole thing, or you'd come to your senses and back off. I can see now that neither will happen and I have to speak up. I don't think we should have another group meeting."

"But, don't you want to spice up our sex life with other women?"

"No. You're all the woman I want. I don't need another woman in my bed and I absolutely don't want another man in your bed."

"Well, I do and you should too."

"I'm not going any further. If you have another meeting, you'll do it alone. I will not be involved in this any longer."

"I can't believe you're sabotaging me when we're so close."

"Call it what you want. I just think of it as common sense. Going further might have a night or two of swinging sex but, in the long term, it'll just lead to jealousy, hard feelings, and possible divorce. You and I will probably be the first."

"Are you threatening me?"

"No. I'm trying to get you to see reality. I should have spoken out sooner but I didn't want to risk what we have. I realize I'm risking a lot by speaking out but I believe we can recover from that. If I keep quiet and go along I believe we'll do fatal damage to what we have."

"I can't talk about this now. I'm going to bed. I'd rather you not join me."

With that, Toni left the room in tears. Tom cleaned up the house and went to the guest bedroom.

The next morning, Tom left the house before Toni got up. When she surfaced, late in the morning, she couldn't find Tom and had no idea where he went. She spent most of the morning in tears. She had no idea what to do. She had invested all her energy in a great sexual adventure and had nothing left to deal with having her dream derailed. She couldn't understand Tom's objection. What she was planning was a natural extension of their sexual journey. How could Tom not agree? She'd never felt so alone and abandoned.

By early afternoon, she was desperate for answers. She dug through her address book and found a phone number she hadn't called in months. She sat on her bed, with the address book and the phone for over an hour before she found the courage to dial.

Marie answered on the second ring. "Hello."

All Marie could hear was muffled sobs. "Hello."

"Marie?"

"Toni, is that you? What's the matter?"

"Marie. I need help. Tom and I had a disagreement last night and today I can't find him anywhere. I don't know where he is. I don't know what he's going to do. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know anything. I've created such a mess I don't think I can recover. I need to talk to someone and you're my best choice. We haven't talked in months and I miss you. Maybe, if I had kept in touch I wouldn't be in this mess. Can you help? Will you help? Please talk to me."

"Slow down Toni. Of course, I'll talk to you. Today or can it wait until lunch later this week?"

"Now, if you can."

"I can. Do you want me to come to your place?"

"No. I don't know if Tom will come home and I don't want him to interrupt us. Can we meet someplace? Someplace private where we can talk freely?"

"That leaves out restaurants and bars. How about the park on Locust Avenue? We can walk, get some air and you can tell me all about it."

"That'll work. I can be there by two o'clock."

"It's a date. See you in about an hour."

When Marie got to the park, she found Toni sitting alone on a bench near the entrance. Her head was down and her hands were folded in her lap. She was wearing an old hooded sweatshirt, worn jeans and old sneakers. Her hair was partially combed and she wore no makeup.

Marie walked up to the bench and sat quietly next to Toni. They sat there, without saying a word for several minutes. Finally, Toni reached out took Marie's hand. "Thank you for coming."

Marie stood and drew Toni slowly to her feet. "Let's walk and you can start when you're ready."

They walked together, taking some of the less used paths through the park. After several minutes, Toni began to speak softly. Once she started talking, she told Marie everything. She laid out how she and Tom were getting along so well. How they wanted more, at least she did. She wasn't sure about Tom any more. She told Marie about her desire for a wider sexual audience and her plan to get it. She went into detail describing the party that Marie and Mike had missed. She told Marie about the subsequent parties and how happy she had been about how well everyone was in agreement. She told Marie about the disagreement with Tom last evening and how devastated she was that he was killing her dream. She told Marie had she had gone to bed hurt and angry and how she had told Tom to sleep elsewhere. She told Marie how she had awoken this morning and couldn't find Tom. She told Marie how her hurt and anger had turned to fear. "What did I do wrong? Why did Tom turn on me like that?"

Though out, Marie walked with Toni and listened. Toni finished as they were passing an isolated bench and Marie took Toni's hand and suggested they sit down.

"Do you really want my thoughts about what you've told me?"

"Yes."

"It won't be pretty. It might even hurt some. Can you handle that?"

"I think so. I need to hear something. Anything that can change my mood. You're the best I can think of, even if what you say makes me angry."

"Okay. Toni, what you've told me is so wrong in so many ways I can't even begin to describe them. First, somehow you got the wrong idea about the purpose of 'no clothing' days. I may be guilty of that. It's true that when Mike and I first started 'no clothing' days, the improved sex was one of the first things we discovered. However, as time went on we realized that we were actually strengthening everything about our relationship and sex was just a part of it. 'No clothing' was a path but sex was not the destination, especially sex with other people. Tom and I didn't come to your party because we sensed where you were headed. I should have been up front with you then. That's on me. Everything since is on you.

"Great sex is wonderful, but I can't understand the thought pattern that believes sex with more people would be better. Tom was right. If you were successful, you'd be trading a few hours of pleasure for divorce or worse. Worse yet, you'd be responsible for damaging the relationships of at least three other couples. I think you already know that even if you're unwilling to admit it. Your reaction to Tom's absence is very instructive. I think you treasure your relationship with Tom more than you want to have sex with multiple partners."

"I don't know," responded Toni. "Right now I'm not thinking clearly, but you're right. All morning I thought about Tom. Where was he? Was he all right? I barely thought about the parties. I was distraught, not about losing my dream but about losing Tom. How could I possibly get into this mess?"

"I think you can figure that out without my help, but everything may not be lost. You haven't gone so far with the group that you can't recover. If I'm right, you've left them with all the good ideas and none of the rest. If you stop now, they'll figure out the rest on their own. Wherever they end up, whatever they do, at least it won't be because you led them there, as long as you don't encourage them if you see them."

"You think so?"

"I do. The real problem you have now is how to rebuild your relationship with Tom. Even there, I don't think all is lost. It sounds like you're beginning to understand Tom's argument. I think if you talk to Tom, explain how you understand him, now agree with him, apologize for doubting him and tell him you're done with the group, you can recover. Can you do that?"

"He was right. I know that now, but it'll be hard to humble myself like that to him."

"Think about everything you have with him and great your relationship has become. I think that with all that it'll be easier than you think, and the result will strengthen your relationship even more."

"I don't know."

"Walk with me back to the car and think about."

When they reached the entrance to the park, Toni turned to Marie and said, "Thank you for coming. Your perspective was just what I needed. I think I can talk to Tom and I am done with the group. I hope he'll listen to me."

"I think he will. He'll come home and that's a statement about where he wants to be. Make it a place you want him to be and where you want to be as well. Everything will be okay. Just give it some time."

With that, they hugged and walked to their cars.

Toni drove around aimlessly after leaving Marie. It was well after dark when she returned home. The house was dark, not a single light was lit. When she came through the front door and turned on the light, Tom was sitting on the sofa. He apparently had been sitting there for quite some time.

Toni stumbled across the room and half collapsed at Tom's feet. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I had no idea what I was doing was so wrong. You've opened my eyes. I get it. When I think about losing you or having sex with others, there's no actual choice. Losing you is not an option. What can I possibly do to make it right? Anything you want, just give me another chance."

Tom seemed surprised by Toni's tearful confession. "To tell you truth, I don't want to lose you either, but I came back today to confront you. As difficult as it was going to be, I was prepared to give you an ultimatum. Now I don't have to. What changed your mind?"

"When you weren't here this morning, I had a sense of great loss and an empty feeling. I'd never felt such loneliness. In desperation I called Marie and spent the afternoon talking to her. For the last several hours I've been driving around thinking about what she and you said. I realize there is no equivalence between happiness and pleasure, especially when the happiness already includes as much pleasure as I'll ever need. The sacrifice wasn't worth the small gain and the great loss. Finally, I realized I wasn't the person who was considering the sexual extremes. I had forgotten how I was raised, the vows I had taken, and my own personal moral code and become a stranger in my own body. I deeply regret what I was proposing and I'm prepared to do what I can to right the wrongs I may have committed. I desperately want you by my side if you'll agree."

"I have to admit I'm amazed by your sudden shift. I too, want you by my side. We can work together and I'm confident we can regain what we may have lost. Also, I don't think you've done any real damage. We've not taken any steps that actually hurt some one. If we halt the group meetings now no one has done anything they might regret. Think about it, you've not offered any thing that Marie didn't offer to you. I think we just let it rest right where it is and let the others develop individually, without our influence."