Toni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni and Tom went out that evening for a quiet dinner together. It was as if they were getting to know each other for the first time again. Later, they had slow, loving sex and slept peacefully until morning.

Monday morning, Toni sent the six others an email explaining how they all had the same information that she and Tom had and further group meetings were unnecessary and possibly restrictive. She wished them well and encouraged each of them to use their own imaginations to achieve the most from their relationships.

Within weeks, Toni and Tom were once again torrid lovers and had become actual friends. Toni and Marie renewed their friendship and resumed their weekly lunch meetings. The four of them had the occasional evening together but never when the house rule was in effect.

*****

Author's footnote: This was a difficult story for me. My usual practice in writing these stories is to mentally develop a plot with an ending and then a primary character to realize the story. I don't actually write the story, the character does and I just commit it to paper. That sounds crazy, but that's how it seems to me. Sometimes I'm as surprised as anyone as to the ending. Toni's story is such a story. Toni demanded a different ending than I envisioned and we were unable to compromise. I stepped away from the keyboard for several days and when I returned Toni was waiting and the ending is hers. If some of the readers are disappointed, I apologize. I don't think Toni will. That leaves my original ending for another story, when I can find a less intimidating character.