Tonight

Story Info
A sub prepares herself for her encounter with her Master.
1.1k words
4.44
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know that tonight we will get to indulge so you prepare. You draw a bath, the water hot to the point of scalding and drop a bath bomb into your bath. You have already disrobed and step slowly into the bath, feeling the heat of the water wash over you. As you move deeper into the water the heat brings a chill along your spine.

You prepare as I have instructed you to do. First you draw one leg from the water and begin to shave from the ankle, up your shin and around you knee. As the blade skims the hair from your skin and you move up your thighs you being to envision what tonight will bring. Upon moving up your inner thigh you think to brush the handle of the razor across your sex but hesitate knowing that I did not instruct you to do so. Instead you finish that leg and move to the next. Your anticipation grows.

Again, you follow the same process and as you shave up your inner thigh, you hand nears you sex and you begin to crave contact. Struggling with the thoughts that begin to race through your mind, you want to slowly begin to stroke yourself, but knowing that doing so will only anger me, you refrain.

Finishing your legs, you begin to shape the patch of hair that lies above your lips. You know that I like a thin strip of hair and slowly shape what I desire. Upon completion you wash your body, savoring in your own touch, but wishing for mine. As you enjoy the feeling of the hot water and relax within your bath, you hear the door open.

Knowing that our night is soon to being, anticipation causes you to quickly jump out of the bath and grab the towel you had laid our previously. You being to dry yourself when you hear the door to the bathroom open. Facing away from the door you hear two steps and then feel my presence behind you.

Your towel is wrapped around your body but as I approach you, I wrap my arms around you, pulling you close. You feel a slight tingle as my lips brush against your ear and whisper "Has my slut made herself ready for tonight?"

Your reply is both breathy and airy, "Yes, sir".

"Then let us begin", I say.

Knowing what is come next, you see my hands reach away from you body and draw a blindfold in front of your face. You bow your head as the blindfold is placed over yours. Knowing that you have still not laid eyes on me causes you to inhale sharply.

After the blindfold has been placed, you feel the towel drop to the floor as I reach and grip your arms at the wrist. Drawing them behind you, you feel the familiar embrace as I begin to bind your wrists together. Once bound, you hear a whisper "Now my slut, turn around, walk 5 steps and turn again".

You trust in me completely a turn, walk five steps and turn around again. Knowing what is to follow you lower yourself to your knees.

Blindfolded, on your knees with your hands bound behind you, all you hear is the sound of my zipper opening. You part your lips in anticipation of what is to come. You feel the tip of my cock brush across your lips and open your mouth to me.

"Slut you may begin" is all that hear as you begin to slowly take me into you mouth until your lips are against my base. You bob your head along my length maintain just the slightest amount of pressure with your lips. You know that this will not complete as I have plans for you yet. I reach behind your head and grasp your hair tight, guiding you. As you continue my other hand reaches to your neck and applies increasing pressure in time to the movement of your head. You begin to struggle slightly but stop knowing that doing so will displease me. We continue until I release your neck and hair and step away from you.

I grasp your jaw firmly and draw you to your feet. I bring your mouth to mine and kiss you fiercely. You want the kiss to never end and suddenly it does.

"Please, sir" you beg breathlessly.

You feel my hands on your shoulders as I spin you away from me and push you forward onto the bed. Your knees touch first and you know how I want you. Knees spread slightly past your hips with your face buried in the bed.

I slap the inside of your thigh sharply to get you to position your knees slightly wider. Each slap causes you to inhale deeply as you savor the feeling knowing that more is to come. I spread you slightly wider so that your sex is fully exposed to me.

"Are you ready, slut" I ask.

"Yes, sir" you reply.

I gently rub your ass with my hand slowly increasing the pressure till I draw back and deliver a playful slap. First slapping up and then down. Striking ever so much harder on each slap. As your ass begins to redden with each strike, I slide my other hand from the inside of your knee up until my knuckles touch your wetness, as my other hand continues to make your ass redder and redder with each slap.

"Please, sir" you speak breathily.

As my knuckles brush your wetness, I slowly insert one finger and then two inside of you. With one last slap that send pleasure racing through you body I reach that hand to your clit and begin to work it as my other hand moves inside of you. Your body begins to move back on my hand.

"Did I say that you could move, slut?"

"No, sir"

AS I work my finger inside and outside of you, you come closer and closer to orgasm.

"Can I cum, sir" you ask.

"You're not ready, slut" I reply.

With that I slow down to the point that my fingers are barely moving. Then I begin to build you back up at furious pace. As your body comes closer and closer, I feel your sex begin to grip my fingers tighter and tighter. As you near your orgasm, I demand to hear you as you cum.

"Thank you, sir" comes as barely a whisper and as you begin to cum becomes louder and louder until "Thank you, sir" becomes a scream.

As your orgasm completes, I draw my fingers from inside of you. I move closer to the bed and brush the tip of my cock against your lips. As your moisture covers my tip, I slowly enter you. As every bit begins to fill you, I slap once, twice, again and again until you ass is reddened again and I am completely inside of you.

More to come...