Surprise Submissive Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
The start to a surprise weekend of serving her master.
1.2k words
4.03
15.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened to blackness. She assumed it was still the middle of the night and went to roll over and fall back asleep. Then she realised that she couldn't, something wrapped over her waist, something held down her hands and legs, she was trapped. Panic rose within, before she heard his voice in her ear.

"Everything is alright my dear, just lay back and enjoy" his velvet tone soothed her, and her whole body melted into the mattress. Now that her mind had woken up she tried to focus on the sensations she could feel. She was cold, the air clung to her revealed skin freely,

"He must have stripped me before tying me up" she realised. Her excitement grew as she tried to anticipate what was about to happen. It was Saturday so he could play with her the whole weekend if he wanted, she hoped he would. As her mind began wandering into her fantasy of being his slave for the next few days, she felt something running over her stomach.

It was cool and flat, she had no idea what it was but the sensation of the cool surface running over her sent shivers down her spine. He moved it up and down her body, gently grazing over her erect nipples and tickling the edge of her clit.

Eventually it worked its way up over her shoulders and rested on her neck, it felt like a strap or belt of some kind. "Open wide." The command was strong but also playful, she knew part of him wanted her to disobey so that he could enjoy forcing her.

She opted for being submissive however, and gladly opened her mouth hoping to receive his cock. She was half pleased when she felt the rubber on her tongue, and the small dildo gag pushed its way inside. She realised that what she had felt was the end of the strap for this being pulled over her body previously as he clipped it into place at the back of her head.

As always he wordlessly placed the 'panic button' into her hand, since she was unable to use their safeword when gagged. With a third of her holes full she was already soaking wet, and could feel her juices dripping onto the sheets below. However, he enjoyed taking his time and it was another few minutes before she felt him again.

She had heard him go downstairs and rummage around and had a few ideas of what he may have. They had played around before with household objects like candles and ice, but she also knew he loved to surprise her. Her back pushed against her waist restraint trying to arch up as she felt the intense cold attack her left nipple. She moaned over the gag at the immense mix of pleasure and pain.

The cold surface moved over her breast to her other nipple, assuring both were standing to full attention. She had assumed it was ice, but soon noticed there was no trail of cold water left behind. It was rounded and metallic, but whatever it was felt like it had been left out in the snow all night.

He slowly rolled it over her body, she tensed as he approached her clit fearing the extreme temperature. There was a shift in his body above her, and instead of the cold object his tongue began gently stroking her sensitive button. She relaxed and allowed the wonderful feeling to flow over her.

He played with her softly for a minute or two, before pulling back and replacing his loving tongue with the freezing object suddenly. Another loud moan slipped out from under her gag at the unexpected change. But an instant later the cold was gone, and his warm mouth returned. He went on like this a few times, waiting until he could feel her relaxed underneath him before briefly assaulting her.

The unpredictable tempo had made her desperate to cum, often building close before the switch. Thankfully after a while the object was coming up to room temperature. She felt his tongue stop once again and braced herself, this time however, the object was pushed along her soaking slit. It was pushed inside easily with plenty of lubrication, spreading the cold internally.

Although shocking, it was extremely pleasurable also after having her clitoris stimulated for so long some form of penetration was long overdue. As she could have expected the pleasure was short lived as it was pulled out soon after. Though it was promptly moved down to push against her tight ass hole. That's when she recognised it as their metal plug, he must have put it in the freezer for hours!

Having been covered in her wetness it made its way inside of her ass easily with a plop, snuggly sending cold waves through her. She was dancing on the edge of orgasm now, wishing she could speak so that she could beg for him to fuck her.

She could feel his erection pressing against her, teasing her aching empty hole while he covered her body in kisses and small bites. A whimper escaped her lips as she helplessly waited for him to indulge her. He kissed her on the cheek softly, "you've been so good for master" his kisses moved to her neck, "now it's time for your reward."

His dick pressed against her opening, allowing more of her juice to leak out. Her noises of pleasure groaned out as she desperately tried to push her hips towards her freedom from this torture. He lowered it in painfully slowly, taking his time to fill her with his eight inches of rock hard cock. Remaining deep inside of her she felt him bend over slightly, then place their small vibrator against her clit.

Her orgasm was balancing on strings at this point, she was shaking all over screams muffled but still audible. "You have permission." he stated clearly, as he began pumping in and out of her, burping the small vibrator harder against her clit each time.

The world around her shattered as it washed over her, tensing and then relaxing every muscle in her body. Just as she was coming down from her first he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

His penis throbbed inside of her, clearly pushed over the edge watching and feeling her cum. His sperm pumped inside of her as she clamped around him on her second orgasm. He relaxed on top of her, still lying inside of her pussy which now leaked her juices and his cum around the softening member.

After a moment he sat up, and detached the gag from her mouth, removing it slowly. She immediately started babbling to him "That was incredible, thank you sir,"-

"Shhhh" he placed his finger over her lips to quiet her. He pulled his soaked cock from her and brought it up to her lips. Sitting on her shoulders he pushed it into her mouth, allowing her tongue to clean off the juices. Once clean, he pushed the gag dildo into her still wet and full of cum vagina, securing it into place with the straps.

He stood up and kissed her on the cheek, "you stay there for me like a good girl," he chuckled as he walked away from her bound body. "I'll be back when I'm hard again."