Tonight is for Belinda

Story Info
Belinda asks for full swap.
5.3k words
4.26
11.2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers

Kit and I met Tony and Belinda at Juicy's. We got our burgers and sat down at a table for four. We hadn't seen each other in a while so we chatted about this and that as we ate. As we finished, Belinda got our attention. "I want to try something different tonight. I'd like to do a full swap."

Everybody sat back and thought about the idea. I liked it. But what would Kit think about it? Kit told us what she thought about it. "I like it. You and Matt can get better acquainted, and I've never fucked Tony without you there and playing with us. It sounds good to me." Tony and I just nodded.

We left Juicy's and the women switched cars. Kit rode with Tony and Belinda with me. She said, "I can't wait for this. It's been ages since I fucked another man. Tony's fine, don't get me wrong, but ever since we four played together, I've wanted to get you alone."

I reached over and squeezed her thigh. "When I first met you guys, Kit kissed you and the cheek and played with your ass. I knew then that I, too, wanted to play with your ass."

Belinda giggled, "Fingering my butthole wasn't enough?"

"Honey, that just made me want more."

About that time, we got to Tony and Belinda's place. While they made drinks, Kit and I sat together on the couch. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

Kit pulled her skirt up a little. "Feel my pussy." No panties, soaking wet. "Still wondering if I want to do this? Tony's a great fuck. I can't wait to get busy with him, all the while imagining what you and Belinda are getting up to. I hope you fuck her ass. She really likes that." She leaned over and gave me a super kiss. I felt her tits, her nipples were as stiff as they've ever been. I guess she's OK with this.

Tony and Belinda came out with drinks. He sat in his easy chair and she sat on the couch next to Kit. The two women started making out. I mean seriously making out. Kissing, groping, fingering, moaning. It was hot. I looked at Tony and said, "Maybe it's not the swap we thought it was."

Tony shrugged and laughed. "I guess we'll see."

We watched this for a few minutes. My dick was as hard as steel. Tony had pulled his cock out and started jacking. Great start.

Kit and Belinda finally broke it off. Both were panting a little. Kit said, "How was that for an ice breaker?" We all laughed.

Belinda stood up, grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the couch and announced, "Matt and I are going to use the back bedroom. You two have the rest of the house to yourselves. You're welcome to come back and join us, but please give us some time alone."

With that, I followed Belinda to their bedroom.

When we got there, Belinda reached up, wrapped her hands around my neck and gave me a hot, sexy kiss. I finally got to hold her butt cheeks in my hands; I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Even through her slacks they felt so good that I couldn't wait to feel them naked. I hoped to spend some with those ass cheeks tonight.

We stopped kissing and she said, "I can't wait to get my hands on you. Get undressed and wait for me here on the bed. I'll be a few minutes, but I promise, it will be worth it." With that, she patted me on the ass and scooted off to the bathroom.

I got undressed and sat in the middle of the bed, waiting. While waiting, I wondered what Kit and Tony were getting up to. I really hoped they were having some sexy, nasty fun.

Belinda finally came out wearing only a very skimpy, very sexy, very shear thong. But the first things I really noticed were her nipples. As big around as the end of one of my fingers and pointing out as proudly as the Fourth of July. Magnificent. I couldn't wait to get a mouthful of her tits.

She crawled up onto the bed and we faced each other full up on our knees. We held each other and kissed, tenderly at first, more passionately with time. Our hands began exploring each other; she played with my cock and my ass, I held her ass and one tit. Ah, her ass. It felt so good in my hand. Very plump, soft and warm. I reached down and gave her butthole a little tickle and she kissed me even harder.

We came down off of our knees and lay together, kissing and touching. She touched my chest and pushed me back, just a little, and said, "Our lovemaking has ended as of right now. For the rest of the evening, we are going to fuck, and I like to talk dirty when I fuck. I hope you do too. My body is yours. No rough stuff, no potty play. Other than that, I'm yours. Any questions?"

"Ditto the rough stuff and the potty play, I am totally not interested." I rolled over onto my back and pulled her over to me. "I do have one question, though. Why were so eager to get me alone tonight?

"OK. Our first time together, we had just met and had just sat down for drinks. You didn't know Tony and me from Adam. Yet when Kit asked you eat her pussy as an ice breaker, you didn't hesitate. You got right down on your knees and ate her pussy like a pussy should be eaten."

I rolled Belinda over on her back, took her thong off, spread her legs and said, "Like this?" I brought my mouth down to pussy and started eating. Sucking on her clit, tongue down the hole, the works.

"Oh...Fuck...Yeah. Just like that. Fuck that's nice. Man, you eat pussy good."

I lifted up and said, "Keep telling your story. It's hot." And I went back down on her cunt. I reached for one of her tits and played with her nipple.

"I don't know if I can...make sense...if you keep eating me like...that. Fuck, I'm cumming. Daaaaamn. Oh fuck, that's nice." I slowed my licking, just a bit. She relaxed for a minute and collected herself. "Oh, yeah. Story. OK. I came over to you and suggested that you stick your finger in her asshole. That she's a butt slut. And you did it, no questions asked. You were so bold."

I put my middle finger in Belinda's pussy and got it real wet. I slowly slid it up her butthole. I lifted up again and said, "Like this?" Back down to her pussy.

"Fuck, that feels good. Yeah, just like that. I'm not surprised that Kit came right away because I'm about to cum again, riiiiiiiight noooooooow." She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth deeper into her pussy. She came hard and wet, and I got a mouthful.

I stopped eating her, pulled my mouth off of her pussy and crawled up to give her a kiss. I left my finger in her butt. She welcomed my kiss and tried to lick her pussy juice from my cheeks and around my mouth.

I said, "So that's why you wanted to get me alone. I see." She laughed.

I pulled my finger from her hole and crawled up until I could feel my hard cock resting at the entrance to her pussy. She grabbed my ass to help pull me in and i pushed my cock as far up as it would go. She gasped and said, "Now you're talking. Fuck me good."

So, we started fucking.

She pulled my head down and whispered, "Do you like my pussy? Is it wet enough? Is it tight enough? Fuck me, Matt, you're a great fuck."

"Your pussy is perfect, Belinda. I'm loving it."

We went at it like that for a bit. She started to slow down. She came to a rest.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She caught her breath. "You fuck me just fine. And we're going to do plenty more of that later, I promise. But right now, I want you to rest for a minute or two and then fuck my ass. You OK with that?"

"Oh, Belinda. I've wanted to fuck your ass since the first time I saw it naked. You said you are a butt slut and you let me finger you ass whenever I want. So, yeah, I'm ready to take that step. I very much want to fuck your ass. Now is as good a time as any."

She said, "The reason I took so long undressing earlier is that I gave myself a good enema. I hoped for ass play and I wanted to be as clean as possible. I'm so clean, you can do anything you want back there, and I hope you will."

"Up on your hands and knees, sexy girl. It's time I got a good look at this hot ass of yours."

She rolled over onto her knees and elbows, not hands. It made her butt stick up in the air more. Smart, sexy woman. I got behind her, knees between her spread legs. I bent over and gave each cheek a kiss. Sweet. I looked down and saw that Belinda had one hand playing with her pussy. I thought that this is going to be fun. I played with her cheeks, rubbing, squeezing, pushing together, pulling apart. The last was the best because I could see her perfect little rosebud winking at me. All the while, she is moaning, cooing and softly speaking words of encouragement.

"Ooh, you like that soft, plump butt, don't you. It moves and shifts anywhere you want. Open my cheeks wide and see my hungry ass hole. It wants you. You want it. What are you waiting for?"

With that I leaned down and kissed her asshole. I began licking around the hole, trying to open it up. I was able to force my tongue in a little, but not much. I put a finger in her cunt to get it wet and fingered her butthole open a bit. She was moaning and telling me I was doing great. I put my tongue back in and it went in way deeper. Once she relaxed, her ass was wide open. I tongue fucked her ass for several minutes, with her vocal encouragement, of course.

"Oh, fuck, Matt. Shove that tongue down my ass. I hope it tastes as good as it feels. Nope. Never mind. No way. Nothing could taste as good as this feels. God, your tongue is deep." That sort of thing.

I pulled my tongue out, crawled up to her face and kissed her deeply. She sucked on my tongue like it was a cock. I think she liked the taste of her own ass. I know I liked it. I said, "Suck my cock now, Belinda. Make it nice and hard so I can fuck your ass good."

"Gladly, Matt. Bring it here. I'll get it ready." She likes to use her tongue a lot when she sucks cock. Lovely, and wet. I could feel her saliva running down my cock and pooling at the base. I was just about ready.

This time she got up on her hands and knees, aiming her butt hole straight back. Again, I knelt between her legs and opened up her ass cheeks to clearly see my target. I leaned down and tongue fucked her ass again. It opened right up. I set the tip of my cock against her rosebud, grabbed her hips, and got ready to slip in. She beat me to it. She pushed her ass back and impaled her hole on my cock until my balls slapped against her pussy. I guess she was ready.

"Fuck, Belinda. That was a surprise." I started slowly fucking her ass.

"Ooh, keep going, just like that," she purred. "I was ready, you were ready. Why waste time? I'm a butt slut. When my asshole opens, it's open for business. No need to go slow. I'll bet you liked it, didn't you?"

I kept pumping her. "Yeah, I liked it. Never happened before. I was totally surprised and totally delighted. It felt great. But now that I'm fucking you, your ass feels nice and tight."

She pushed back some more. "Once you're in, I just clamp it down tight and we're off. Now let's just fuck." So we did.

So after a few minutes of steady fucking, playing with her tits and her ass, I made a suggestion. "I'd like to try something different. Different for me, anyway."

She looked back at me. "What's that?"

"I'd like to try an anal cowgirl. You know that one?"

"Fuck, yeah, I know it. Tony and I watched it on a porno once and came right back here and tried it out. We both loved it. You want to do that? Fuck, yeah, let's do it."

So, I pulled out of her asshole, rolled over and lay on my back. She moved around and grabbed my cock. She sucked it a bit, just to make sure, I guess. She straddled my body and lined her ass up with my cock. She slowly lowered herself until she could hold my cock just at her hole. Then she slid down in one movement, just like she did the first time. Fuck, this woman is good.

Now because she was sitting on my pelvis, it wasn't easy for me pump in and out like I was doing before. I could go a bit, but not much. But Belinda knew what to do. "Don't worry, love, I got this." She began rocking back and forth, grinding on my cock and pelvic bone. "Just push yourself up and relax, push yourself up and relax. That's right. Fuck, you're getting good at this already. You're a serious butt fucker, aren't you."

"I do my best. And with a butt that's as sweet to fuck as yours, it's easy to get serious."

The best part about this position was how fucking good it felt. The second-best part was the easy access to her awesome ass cheeks and sweet tits. I could never get tired of playing with her ass. Now don't get me wrong, Kit's ass is perfect. No excess (excess?) fat but enough 'cushion for the pushin', as they say. But a plump ass has its own joys as well. Way more than a handful and to spare. I love to slide my hands down a plump ass and grab the cheeks at the end of the slide. Squeeze my hands and feel the flesh between my fingers. Fucking great.

But her tits were nice, as well. Not so big, just a nice handful. But those nipples. Those poke-your-eye-out nipples. And so very sensitive. I pinched one, just a little and Belinda squealed. What a sexy sound. Altogether, it was great to have her on top with my cock up her ass.

And then she leaned over to give me a kiss. So sweet. Belinda was a good kisser. While she was leaning over kissing me, I had a little more room to actively fuck her. It was great to be able to thrust into her ass again. With both hands on my chest, she sat up a little straighter. She could grind and I could pump. She said, "oh, fuck Matt. I cumming. Fuck it's so good." She was grinding and cumming. There was a knock at the door.

Belinda sat up straight again, still grinding, still cumming. Boy did that feel good.

Tony opened the door and he and Kit came into the room. Belinda was winding down from her orgasm and kept grinding on my cock. She's not shy. She was out of breath and shaking a bit, but she still greeted Tony and Kim. She said, "You caught us at a great moment."

Tony came over, kissed Belinda and played with her tits. Kit kissed me and played with Belinda's ass. "Ooh." Kit said. "I see you're fucking Belinda's ass. I told you she'd like it. I've got to learn to love anal, you guys all do, and it's so hot to watch. Matt, we're going to get ass fucking real soon." She gave a deep tongue kiss to Belinda and asked, "Is he fucking you right? Is he giving you a workout?"

"He's fucking me just fine, Kit. Did Tony take good care of you?" Belinda kept grinding. "You guys go on over there and play. Matt and I aren't done yet. Go on." It was becoming clear that Belinda, if anybody, was in charge here. Kit and Tony moved to the other end of the bed and did what they were doing. I didn't watch, I was too focused on Belinda.

I didn't describe the times Belinda came. It would destroy the narrative. Suffice to say, she was satisfied. I was feeling ready to pop and told her so. I held her butt and she got the grind going real good. I pushed up as deep into her ass as I could and came hard. She kept grinding and sucked all of the cum from my cock up into her ass. Best ass fucking I ever had.

Belinda lay down on my chest and we came down together. After a few minutes, I popped out of her asshole. She got up, grabbed my hand, and said, "Let's go clean up." She took me to the bathroom, and we cleaned each other until we were each edible again. It was very sweet and very nice.

When we came out of the bathroom, Tony and Kit were sitting on the bed, as though waiting for us. Tony was sitting against the headboard, Kit was between Tony's legs, leaning against his chest. She was lazily playing with her pussy, not really masturbating, just playing. Tony had one around Kit's shoulder and was playing with her tits. We moved closer to the bed and sort of mirrored their pose. I played with Belinda's tits, and she played with her pussy. Anyone seeing us would smile.

Tony said, "Kit has an idea about what to do next. It sounds pretty good to me. Kit, tell them."

Kit crawled over to where Belinda and I were standing. She got up on her knees and gave me an awesome, tongue down the throat, kiss. She touched my face softly and moved over to Belinda and kissed her as well. She said, "Well, Matt has never seen Belinda and I getting it on. He saw the video, but that's not the same. I thought she and I could give you guys a good girl/girl show. You guys could watch and do whatever guys do when they watch girl/girl. What do you think?"

I thought it was great idea, seems Tony did, as well.

Belinda spoke up. "Only one problem and I think it is fixable. Earlier, when I asked Matt to butt fuck me, I kind of promised him that he could fuck my pussy later. I would hate to back out on a promise." She leaned up and kissed my cheek. "So, here's my idea. Kit and I get busy, you know how much I love getting it on with her. Like Kit said, you guys can do what guys do. After we've fooled around for a while and get into some serious fucking, like permanent 69, Matt, you come fuck my pussy and Tony, you can fuck Kit. That would be a real, honest to goodness, foursome. And a great way to end the evening. How's that?"

Everyone agreed. Tony and I scooted back to lean against the headboard and left the rest of the bed to the girls. Belinda whispered something to Kit and they started moving. They sat, cross-legged, facing each other, knees touching. They were sideways to us, so we could see everything. They leaned forward so they could give each other a soft kiss. They sat back up and began playing with each other's tits. Touching, caressing, cupping, pinching. Kit began pinching one of Belinda's nipples. I could see how sensitive Balinda was. Kit leaned down and sucked on the nipple she was pinching. Belinda's face got dreamy and her hands stopped moving around. She was obviously digging it.

Belinda held Kit's head in both hands. She pulled Kit closer, leaned back and sideways till they lay back on the bed. Kit continued sucking Belinda's tit and reached down to finger Belinda's pussy. Kit moved over to Belinda's other tit and went to town on it.

Belinda announced her first orgasm. Loudly.

While we were watching all of this, my cock got a little stiff. I looked at Tony and noticed some stirring in his loins. I reached over and lay my hand on his cock. It got a bit stiffer. I stroked him a bit and it got even stiffer. By now, he had reached over to play with my dick as well. This was getting real good. Watching our women fuck and playing with each other. I wondered if we'd even get to the fucking pussies part. Heh, heh.

Meanwhile, Belinda had maneuvered one leg between Kit's legs and was pressing up against Kit's pussy. Kit began humping Belinda's leg, with vigor, shall we say. Belinda had managed to get hold of one of Kit's tits and was squeezing and kissing it lovingly.

Kit announced her first orgasm. Also, loudly.

They both lay down and relaxed after their first round. They kissed a little and touched a little. Kit looked over at us and said, "Look, I think the guys are enjoying the show. Keep going guys, it's really hot." Belinda sat up and looked over. She smiled and waved at Tony, blew him a kiss. Sweet. Without dropping each other's cocks, we waved back. The girls lay back down and continued their quiet intimacy.

Tony and I just chatted while the girls played. We talked about work, weather, last time went out of town, that sort of thing. We still held each other's cocks, but we weren't really doing much else. I had to admit, it was kind of cool to chat with a guy that was holding my dick. More guys should try it.

The girls were stirring, so we sat up and paid attention. Belinda pushed Kit over onto her back. She spread Kit's legs and moved right in to her pussy. We couldn't see much of what Belinda was doing, but we could see that Kit was loving it. Now Kit doesn't talk during sex like Belinda does. She lets her feelings be known, but not as explicitly as Belinda. I saw one of Belinda's hands move around down there, but I couldn't tell what she was doing. And then, "Ah, fuck, Matt. She stuck her finger up my ass. Fuck, I love you guys." She began kicking and thrashing around, clearly getting close to orgasm.

ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers
12