Tonight is for Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my hand off of Tony's cock and removed his hand from mine. "I think I could cum from just watching this. Two strokes from your hand and I know I'd be gone." We both laughed.

Kit announced her second orgasm. Panting this time.

Belinda pulled herself up to Kit's and began kissing her. Kit tried to lick as much pussy juice from Belinda's face as she could. Belinda kept saying, "Fuck, Kit, your pussy is soooooo fucking tasty, I could eat your cunt all day long, you taste like sex should taste." Like that. Belinda was so busy, it was difficult for Kit to come down from her orgasm high.

But, come down she did. Kit looked to see where Tony and I were and shifted around the bed, so her head was towards us. She looked back and smiled. She got Belinda maneuvered around so that Belinda could sit on Kit's face, facing us. So, there was Belinda, sitting on Kit's face, smiling at us, hands on Kit's forehead, doing her awesome grind on Kit's mouth. Hot. Tony and I started stroking each other again.

"Fuck, Kit. Shove your tongue up my cunt. Just like that. Deeper. Fuck." Kit looked happy and Belinda went on grinding. "Fuck, Kit. I can feel your chin on my asshole. Wiggle your chin, tease my hole." Tony and I decided to have some fun. We each moved over to Belinda and each grabbed a tit. We squeezed, pinched and kissed our respective tit. Belinda howled, "These cocksuckers are playing with my tits. Fuck, this feels good. Yeah, Kit, keep sucking my cunt, these guys have everything under control up here. Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Keep going."

Belinda announced her second orgasm. Loudly, as always.

Belinda collapsed forward into our arms. We lay back with her, dragging her off of Kit's face. As soon a Kit was out from under Belinda, she scrambled up to be with the rest of us. At first, she lay Belinda, as they came down. Then she rolled over to me as Belinda rolled in to Tony's arms. I held Kit close and then got to lick Belinda's pussy juice off of her face. Yummy.

We hugged and kissed. Kit felt around and said, "Matt, you've still got a hard-on."

"What do you expect? Watching you two was pretty damned stimulating." I chuckled. "Tony helped, too." She kissed me and played with my cock. I said, "As you can see, I'm ready for the final act. Are you. You want to do this?"

"I'm a little tired, but, hey, how often do I get to have two good friends taking care of my pussy at the same time? Belinda eating me and Tony fucking me. Who would pass that up? And I get to watch you fuck Belinda, close up. Last time, I got to watch you suck Tony's cock close up and eat Belinda's pussy close up. Why would I skip this one. Of course, I want to."

We lay together, hugging and kissing. I even stuck a gratuitous finger in her asshole. She called me a devil. We all lay quietly while the girls rested.

Belinda moved first. She rolled over so that she was laying against Kit's back. She reached around Kit's body and played with her tits. She kissed and tongued Kit's ear. Kit rolled over, facing Belinda and they began kissing and touching. It seems they do that a lot. I'm not complaining.

Belinda said, "Let's move this party center stage. I don't want to waste any more of this pussy juice than I already have. Kit, come on. I've told you, 'A good slut's work is never done.'"

"You've never told me that."

"Well, I should have."

Kit said, "Besides, Belinda, with you, it's never work. Center stage it is."

They moved to the center of the bed and started playing. They were up on their knees, kissing. Deep, passionate kissing. And then they each fingered the other's pussy. This was beginning to look familiar. This is what I saw them doing on the video that Kit showed me. Exactly. I asked Tony, "Is this a routine for them? I saw this on your video."

"Good eye, Matt. This how they always start. That business with the crossed legs earlier was new to me. But this is normal."

They lay down on their sides and maneuvered into what I can only call a shortened 69. The were sucking on each other's tits. They still fingered each other, but the focus was on the tits. I thought this was really hot and I reached over to hold Tony's cock to see how he felt about it. Hard as a rock. Ditto when he held mine. They kept this going for a bit and then they began licking down each other's bodies all the way to their pussies. Fuck, what a sight.

They moved that last two inches forward and latched onto each other's clits. And the fun began. They were getting it on. Bodies stiffening, bodies relaxing, not necessarily at the same time. Sounds uttered that no human had ever heard before. It was beautiful.

Tony and I were watching and eager to take the next step. One question demanded an answer. How were we to enter the pussy of our desired one without dislodging the head of the other one. No point to that. We each wanted to fuck our woman while the women could keep eating each other. Did we need to call an engineer?

It was clear that the best way to go in was from behind, doggy style. But as most of you who've tried this knows, women have wider hips than men do, on average. In our case, in particular. The angle of entry is rather severe. Difficult to keep it going. As an aside, I was surprised that while Tony and I were engaged in this problem solving, we managed to keep out cocks hard. Men!

The idea came to me like the lightbulb going off in the cartoons. "Pillows." We could put pillows under out hips to help equalize things. Tony and I began gathering up different sized pillows with which to build out bases and eventually built launch platforms suitable for each of us and our beautiful targets.

I was able to line up perfectly with Belinda's soaking wet, beautiful pussy. One push and I was in. I could hear a soft grunt from Belinda and not long after, a similar soft grunt from Kit. Tony found home. Life is good.

I began fucking Belinda with abandon. I didn't need to pay attention to her clit, Kit had that under control. How good can it get? Her pussy was so tight and so wet, I'm glad she remembered her promise earlier. I think she deserves flowers.

There will be no announced orgasms this act. Too many to count and too hard to tell whose orgasm was who's.

I felt myself ready to cum and said so. Kit asked me to cum in her mouth. How do you say no? Just as I was about to cum in Belinda's pussy, I pulled out and came in Kit's mouth. She sucked hard and swallowed rapidly. Not a drop was spilt. I think Tony came in Kit's pussy. I heard slurping noises from Belinda, and Kit came again. Just a guess.

After catching my breath, I lay down alongside Belinda's back. I wrapped my arms around her, hugged her with one arm, caressed her tits with the other hand. She cooed and pushed back into me. I think she was happy. Tony did much the same with Kit. So here we were, two couples snuggling, facing each other head to toe. It was kind of funny.

Belinda rolled over and kissed me. She said thank you and I said thank you. I moved over to find Kit, and they were doing much the same thing. We all got untangled and sat with our partners. We agreed that it was a great time, and we must do it again, but it was time to say goodnight. Belinda and I found our clothes in the bedroom. Tony and Kit had to go to the other room to get dressed.

We all kissed each other, and Tony and I shook hands. Kit and I said goodnight and we walked out to my car. Driving home Kit said, "I'd really like to do that again, but if we do, I want you to fuck my pussy. OK?"

I think we can work that out.

12