Tonight's Entertainment

Story Info
My master has tied me up for his friend's to use all night.
1.5k words
4.15
9.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You told me the guys were coming over to play poker, but not to worry, I wouldn't be forgotten. You said you had something very special in store for me. The two weeks of edging was coming to it's climax.

Now I'm bound to the table, knees to my chest, spread as wide as they can go. My arms are tight above my head. You stand back to admire your work before deciding to add a cock gag and a blindfold.

"You just wait here. I'll be back later."

I hear you leave and close the door behind you. Some time later I hear the doorbell, followed by friendly chatter. Then I hear the door open again. The chatter continues as everyone enters the room, some making comments on my predicament, others seeming to ignore my presence.

I start feeling hands grope me all over, pulling at my nipples, feeling between my folds. One hand slaps me across my face. I

begin moaning through my gag, which brings chuckles from multiple voices around me. I can't tell how many there are.

"Feel free to use anything set on the side table. And remember, we have all night..."

I feel like that was a reminder to me. I have no idea what kind of tortures are in store for me and my breathing speeds up.

Suddenly I feel clamps bite down on my nipples, and let out a muffled yelp. I hear some chuckling again, followed by the pain of more clamps on my labia, spreading it wide. A low moan escapes me as I hear chairs being pulled out and the sound of poker chips.

As they begin their game, another clamp is added to my clit. I squeal at the sudden bite.

They're chatting nonchalantly as they play, surrounding my helpless body, and the clamps on my nipples are flicked occasionally.

They casually toy with my body as they play. Kneading my breasts as they think, or absent-mindedly trailing their fingers up and down my stomach.

Someone slowly sticks a finger in my cunt and pumps soo slowly in and out of me, bringing me to that wonderful edge.

Then the finger pulls out, coated in my juices, and slides into my ass. Immediately I tense up at the intrusion and try to wiggle away, but my bonds are strong and I barely squirm. Again the finger pumps in and out of me, this time at a slightly quicker pace, slowly stretching my dark hole.

All the while the rest of my body has been under constant torment. My nipples being flicked and pulled, the clamps opening briefly just to snap down again and be twisted, the clamp on my clit being tugged at, fingers still trailing up and down my body.

Every sound I make is ignored while the men entertain themselves.

My body is in overdrive trying to process all of the sensations, my mind shutting down. I can feel myself getting close to finally going over that edge, when the fingers in my ass are removed.

A few moments pass before they are replaced by a sizable plug. Before I can adjust to this new fullness, a bullet vibe is roughly shoved into my pussy, set on the lowest setting. Suddenly, all hands are off of me and all of my attention goes to my pussy, desperate to cum.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me as I struggle, shaking from the pleasure. It's useless though, these sensations will only keep me on the edge. Only they get to decide when I have an orgasm.

I don't know how long I was kept in this ecstacy, as I lost focus on the men and what was happening with their game.

Then a loud whack resonates as a belt is smacked across my ass, pulling me back to reality and eliciting a shreik.

I faintly register the men taunting one of their own for betting so badly, and realize his frustration is about to be taken out on me.

The first smack is followed by another, and another. Ten, fifteen, twenty, all spread out across my ass and pussy, turning it all a hot red.

All thoughts of orgasm have disappeared, and still the hits don't stop. I've lost count and given up hope, sagging in acceptance as tears stream down my cheeks. Finally it stops, and I faintly register the sound of cards being redistributed.

Eventually the stinging dwindles down to a dull throbbing, and I start to focus on the vibe buzzing inside of me. It's not enough to make me cum, keeping me in this frustrating wonderland of need. I can feel my cunt leaking juices down my ass cheeks, just begging to be used. And I stay there for what feels like an eternity.

Finally it sounds like they are wrapping up another game, and my mind starts racing with the possible ways they might entertain themselves this time around, and already my cunt is getting wetter.

They start to make comments about how much I'm dripping, laughing about what a needy slut I am. Then there are hands all over me again, groping at my tits, slapping my thighs, one hand wraps around my throat, squeezing just enough. I feel fingers start probing at my cunt, reaching in and pulling out the vibe.

The clamp is pulled off my clit and I try to scream behind my gag as the bullet quickly takes it's place, and my scream turns into a frenzied moan. So quickly I'm approaching that edge again, ready to feel that long awaited release.

Of course, I'm denied that as the vibe disappears. Another pair of hands grabs my ass, spreading it wider still. Someone grips the plug and slowly pulls it out, only half way, leaving the widest part of the plug to sit at my opening, then shoves it back in. They repeat this over and over as the rest of my body is ravaged.

Eventually someone says something about being impatient and I feel my gag getting removed. The moment it clears my lips a hard cock is shoved down my throat. He stays there, balls deep, and let's out a low moan, before roughly fucking my face. The assault on my asshole doesn't stop as my face takes it's beating.

I'm in ecstacy being used so harshly. After a time I feel the dick in my mouth start to pulse and I know I'll soon be rewarded with some hot cum down my throat, but he instead pulls out and coats my body.

Finally the plug in my ass is pulled all the way out. My gag hasn't been replaced and I let out a long moan.

"Are you enjoying yourself, slut?" You ask me.

"Yes Sir, thank you for letting your friends use me Sir."

This gets you compliments on owning such a willing cock sleeve. Someone shoves their fingers down my throat and pumps in and out a few times before returning the gag. Now I feel clit and nipple suckers being added to my already writhing body. It starts gentle, but I can feel the suction slowly getting stronger until it feels like my buds have all been stretched to the max.

I feel a few more slaps, on my ass, my thighs, my tits. Then the bindings holding me in place suddenly loosen, and my knees are retied to my elbows, keeping me open and exposed, but no longer secured to the table.

I am carried, I'm assuming to the nearby couch. When I am lowered, it is onto someones cock, and my first real fucking of the night begins.

It doesn't take long before someone slips into my ass as well, filling me to capacity. I lose myself in the feeling, moaning as much as I can through my gag.

Not long after this starts, the gag is removed as well so that I can pleasure three men at a time.

Each man takes his turn, in which ever hole he prefers. I can't tell how long it takes before everyone has had a go at me, but by the end if it I'm dripping cum from every hole, knowing that I've done well. My own need has yet to be satisfied, but that is not my masters concern tonight.

I've now been discarded on the couch as i hear my master leading everyone out, exchanging good byes. Not long after he returns, and undoes my bindings.

"I'm very pleased my dear. You did well."

I beam up at him, too tired to speak. He scoops me up and carries me to the bathroom where he draws a bath and slowly cleans me of the night.

As we lie in bed, he promises that he hasn't forgotten about my needs, but that that will be a surprise for another night. I almost don't even care at this point, just glad that I've made him proud, as I happily drift off to sleep.