Tonights Fantasy #04

Story Info
A causual Whatsapp conversation turns naughty.
871 words
3.83
1.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy: Hey baby, what's up?

Tom: Not much, just thinking about you ;)

Maddy: Aww that's sweet! So what have you been up to?

Tom: Just hanging out with friends. What about you?

Maddy: Just studying for midterms, but I'd much rather be spending time with you.

Tom: Oh yeah? Well why don't we make a plan to hang out soon then?

Maddy: That sounds perfect! Can't wait :)

Tom: So what are you wearing right now?

Maddy: Just my panties ;)

Tom: Wow, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you soon!

Maddy: So, tell me something naughty, baby... What's your deepest fantasy about me?

Tom: OK, so we're in this forest and the sun is setting. You look gorgeous as always, wearing a light dress that shows off your curves. I reach out to you and touch your face, running my fingers through your hair. We start kissing passionately and then I slowly slide my hands down your body, exploring all of your curves. You moan softly and it drives me wild. I pick you up and carry you to a nearby clearing where we lay down together. The soft grass tickles our skin as I start undressing you...

Maddy: Oh Tom, your fantasy is getting me so wet! I want you to keep going, show me what else you have in store for us.

Tom: With pleasure, my love. I start by planting soft kisses all over your body, exploring every inch of you with my lips. My hands begin to wander around your body as I caress and squeeze every curve. As we get more aroused, I take off the rest of our clothes and lay you down on the grass beneath me. We lock eyes as I slowly enter you, letting out a deep moan from both of us as our bodies become one. Our movements become faster and more intense until we reach an explosive climax together that leaves us trembling in each other's arms for what seems like hours afterwards...

Maddy: Oh Tom, your fantasy is making me so hot! I'm touching myself as I read it and imagining you doing all these things to me. Are you getting hard thinking about me too?

Tom: Yes, Maddy. I'm so hard for you right now.

Maddy: Oh, I can't wait to feel you inside me. Let's make this fantasy come true!

Tom: I start by licking and sucking your nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through your body. My tongue works its way down your stomach, teasing you with every stroke. You arch your back as I reach the top of your thighs and begin to lick and softly nibble on them. Your breathing gets heavier as I move my head further down, finally reaching the most sensitive part of you. I tease you with my tongue and lips until you can't take it any longer. Then I slide my hard shaft inside you, inch by inch, filling you up completely. You moan loudly as I thrust in and out of you, faster and harder each time. Our bodies become slick with sweat as we keep going until our orgasms crash over us like a wave, leaving us feeling completely satisfied and content afterwards.

Maddy: That was amazing, Tom! I can still feel the pleasure coursing through my body. You have the most incredible fantasies and I'm so glad you shared this one with me. Now it's my turn to show you what I've been fantasizing about...

Maddy: I start by laying you down on the bed and straddling your waist. I take my time exploring every inch of your body with my lips and hands, making sure to drive you wild before we get started. When I'm done teasing you, I start to grind against you in slow circles, letting out a deep moan each time our hips meet. As I increase the pace, my fingers dig into your skin as we move together in perfect harmony. You wrap your arms around me and hold me close as I ride you until we both reach a powerful climax that leaves us trembling with pleasure afterwards.

Tom: That was incredible, Maddy! I can still feel your body pressed against mine and the pleasure of our orgasms coursing through my veins.

Maddy: I can feel your hard shaft inside me and the pleasure is building up faster and faster. Tom, I'm so close!

Tom: Me too, baby. I can feel you getting tighter around me as we move together. Let go and let yourself enjoy it.

Maddy: Oh Tom! *She moans as her orgasm takes over her body* Give it to me now. Come for me baby

Tom: *He lets out a deep moan as his body shudders with pleasure* It's all for you Maddy, take it.

Maddy: I can feel your hot cum filling me up. I'm gong to come again, baby *She moans again*

Tom: I came so hard for you Maddy. No other girl can make me come like you do. I'll need to do some cleaning now ;-))

Maddy: You naughty boy. I can almost smell your cum. mmmmmm all for me baby

Tom: Sweet dreams my love

Maddy: Sleep tight naughty boy ;-)