Tonights Fantasy #03

Story Info
Just a short scene from last night.
2.3k words
4.12
2.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The luxurious classic Bentley Mulsanne turned up the long, winding driveway. Its headlights lit up the night sky, illuminating the ancient stones of the castle walls. Inside, a young woman sat in the back seat, her eyes widening in awe as they approached. Seated beside her was a mysterious man, his face hidden in shadows. She felt a thrill of excitement as they drove closer and closer towards their unknown destination.

The woman wore a black gala dress, the fabric shimmering in the moonlight. The fitted bodice and full skirt made her feel like a princess. Her companion was dressed smartly in a tuxedo, his broad shoulders accentuated by the tailored fit of the jacket.

The car came to a stop at the entrance of the castle and a masked butler opened the door. The woman stepped out, looking up in awe at the grand structure illuminated by moonlight. She could see several other cars arriving and people entering the castle in pairs. The mysterious man took her arm as they walked towards the entrance. He looked around, his face still hidden in shadows, as if searching for someone or something.

As they entered the castle, the man handed her a delicate silk mask. She accepted it and secured it over her eyes, feeling a thrill of anticipation as she did so. She noticed her companion's face was also hidden behind a mask and wondered if he was as nervous as she was. The two of them walked together into the grand hall, ready to explore whatever surprises the night had in store for them.

As they entered the main hall of the castle, the woman was awestruck. The grand room was filled with ornate furnishings and luxurious decor. A glittering chandelier hung from the ceiling, casting a warm glow over the room. Richly-colored tapestries adorned the walls, each one depicting a different scene from history. An elegant staircase curved gracefully up to a balcony, which overlooked the entire hall. All around them were people dressed in their finest attire, their faces hidden behind elaborate masks, adding to the air of mystery and intrigue.

Soft music plays as people move around the many rooms of the castle, their movements becoming more and more sensual. As the night progresses, couples start to drift off into darker corners of the room for more intimate encounters. Everywhere there are signs of pleasure and forbidden desires being indulged in.

The woman felt a mixture of excitement and apprehension as she and her companion moved from room to room. Everywhere she looked, she saw people enjoying themselves in ways that were both sensual and slightly intimidating. She found herself drawn to the scenes playing out before her, yet at the same time, she was wary of what might happen if she got too close. The man by her side seemed to understand her feelings, his hand gently guiding her from room to room. Despite the intensity of the atmosphere, he provided a reassuring presence and helped her to relax a little.

As they explored the castle, the woman and her mysterious companion eventually found themselves in a grand room with a large round sofa at its center. When they entered, they noticed a young blonde girl lying on the sofa, wearing only white lingerie and a mask. She was surrounded by several people dressed in opulent costumes, looking at her, silently talking between themselves. The girl seemed unaware of the attention, as she moved her body in a sensual manner.

The woman felt her heart racing as she watched the scene unfold before her. She couldn't help but feel intrigued by the girl's presence.

The girl on the sofa lay with her eyes closed, her body moving slowly in a sensual dance. Her graceful movements were tantalizingly slow and mesmerizing. The pale skin of her naked legs gleamed in the candlelight, while her full breasts rose and fell with each breath she took. She caressed herself with gentle touches, exploring her own body as if in a trance-like state. Each movement was slow and deliberate, as she explored her curves and contours with delicate hands. Her mask only added to the mystery of the scene, making it seem almost dreamlike.

Two men suddenly approached the sofa, both of them fully naked and wearing masks. They moved closer to the girl, their hands roaming her body. The woman watched with fascination as they explored her curves and contours with delicate touches. The girl seemed to melt into their caresses, allowing them to explore every inch of her body with ease.

The men moved slowly around the sofa, as two predators cycling their prey, as they touched the girl. Their hands found sensitive spots and pleasurable places that made the girl moan softly with pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked up at the two men with an expression of pure bliss.

The woman felt a thrill run through her body as she watched the scene unfold before her. It was a beautiful moment of intimacy between three people who were connected by pure lust and physical pleasure. As they embraced one another, it almost seemed like time had stopped, their movements becoming one in perfect harmony.

The two men knelt on either side of the sofa. One of them roughly removed her lingerie and started to kiss her body passionately. His hands moved around her hips as he moved his body closer to hers.

The other man then joined in, pushing himself against her with a gentle force. He began thrusting his hips into her softness, moving in perfect rhythm. The girl moaned softly with pleasure as they moved together, their bodies becoming one as they sought orgasmic heights.

At the same time, the mysterious man still stood behind the woman, his strong body providing her with support. His arm was wrapped around her waist as they both watched the scene unfold before them in silence and awe.

The man moved closer, planting gentle kisses on her neck as his hands roamed her body. She could feel his passion and desire for her in every touch, and soon found herself melting into his embrace.

The woman continued to watch the scene in front of her, her eyes filled with lust and desire. As she watched the trio, her hand moved slowly behind her back in search for the mans penis and began to massage it. His breath hitched as she caressed him, his arousal growing with each stroke of her hand.

The woman's hand moved with increasing speed and pressure as she massaged his penis, feeling it grow harder beneath her touch. She then opened his zipper and slowly pulled the organ out, allowing it to pulse against her palm. His breath became deeper and faster as he watched the scene in front of him, his arousal reaching its peak. She then guided his penis towards her own body, allowing him to explore her curves and contours with each stroke of his organ.

She felt the man press closer against her, his body trembling with pleasure at her touch. She moved her hand up and down his shaft, exploring every inch of him as he moaned softly in response.

The woman could feel the man's hard penis pressing against her ass as his thrusts became increasingly passionate. His breathing was deep and fast, and she felt her own arousal growing with each stroke of his organ. She moved her hips to meet his thrusts.

The woman smiled as she felt the man's excitement grow beneath her fingers. She took pleasure in knowing that she was able to bring him such pleasure, and soon found herself becoming aroused by his reactions.

Meanwhile, the two men on the sofa continued taking turns to thrust into the young girl, their movements becoming faster and more urgent as they almost reached their climax.

The men turned the young girl around, pushing her down onto her hands and knees on the sofa. One of them positioned himself behind her, pushing his hips against hers as he entered her from behind. The other man moved to face her, taking her head in his hands and guiding it up and down as she began to pleasure him with a sensuous blowjob.

As they moved together, their thrusts becoming faster and more urgent, the girl closed her eyes and let out a moan of pleasure.

The woman continued to massage the mysterious man's penis, her fingers working in perfect harmony with the movements of the trio on the sofa.

She tried to look up at the mysterious man's face, wanting to see his reaction to her stroking his cock. However, she could not make out his features due to the mask he was wearing. But she could feel his penis getting wetter in her hand, a sign that he was enjoying the sensation of her touch.

The woman felt a deep desire to be taken by the mysterious man in the same way that the young girl was being taken by the two men on the sofa. She wanted to feel his strong hands caressing her body, his hard thrusts deep inside her, pushing her closer and closer to the edge of pleasure. She wanted to experience every sensation he had to offer her, and she wanted to feel him cum inside her.

The two men continued to thrust into the young girl, their movements becoming more and more intense as they reached the peak of pleasure. With one last powerful thrust, both men released their hot cum deep inside her, filling her with a warm sensation of satisfaction.

The girl let out a long moan of pleasure as she felt the warmth of their release fill her body. She felt completely spent from the experience, and soon found herself slipping into a blissful state of unconsciousness as she lay on the sofa.

The two men slowly got up from the sofa, their bodies glistening with sweat. As they stood there in the middle of the room, the young girl lying exhausted and satisfied on the sofa, they became aware of the stares and whispers coming from the crowd around them.

The mysterious man nodded his head at them as if to say goodbye, and then they quickly made their way through the crowd, disappearing into the night.

The girl lay still on the sofa, her body still trembling with pleasure. Cum dripped from her pussy and lips, evidence of her passionate encounter with the two men.

With the scene anding, the woman grabbed the mysterious man's hand and guided him away from the sofa, leading him to a smaller private room. She was desperate to have sex with him, wanting to experience every sensation his body had to offer.

Once inside the small room, she knelt down before him and began to take his hard penis into her mouth. She moved her head up and down in perfect rhythm as she felt his shaft getting harder and wetter in her mouth. Her tongue caressed each ridge of his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

The woman moved her hands along his body, exploring every inch of him as he moaned with delight. She wanted to make sure that he experienced every bit of pleasure that she could give him.

Just as the woman was beginning to reach her own climax, she heard a noise coming from behind her. She turned around to see another couple entering the small room, watching her with admiration in their eyes. Embarrassed at first, she soon felt a newfound confidence surge through her body as she realized that they were both aroused by what they saw.

The woman continued to pleasure the man with her mouth, feeling his shaft getting harder and wetter with each thrust of her head. The other couple moved closer, their eyes never leaving the scene before them.

The woman felt a new sense of excitement as she realized that she was being watched while pleasuring her man. She wanted him to climax while the other couple watched, and she moved faster and harder against him, pushing him closer and closer to the edge of pleasure.

The woman pushed herself to the limit, taking the man's penis deeper and deeper down her throat. She felt like she was almost gagging as she pushed her head further and further, her eyes watering from the intense pleasure. She had never taken a man so deep inside her mouth before, and the sensation of it was overwhelming. She could feel every inch of his shaft sliding in and out of her mouth, sending waves of pleasure through her body with each thrust. As she continued to work her tongue around his cock, pushing him closer and closer to his climax, she felt an incredible sense of gratification knowing that she was giving him such immense pleasure.

Finally, after several minutes of passionate lovemaking, the man let out a loud moan as he released his hot cum into the woman's mouth. The other couple looked on with awe as they witnessed this intense moment of pure pleasure between two lovers.

The woman felt the warmth of his cum on her tongue, savoring the sweet and salty flavor. She wanted to make sure that she tasted every bit of it. She could feel him trembling with pleasure as she swallowed his cum, feeling him inside her body in a way she had never experienced before.

She felt proud knowing that he had chosen her to experience such an intimate moment with, and she wanted to take it all in, as she felt him slowly slipping out of her mouth.

The woman licked her lips slowly, savoring the last few drops of his cum that were still lingering on them. She licked around her lips sensually and methodically, making sure that not a single drop was left behind.

The woman smiled up at the mysterious man in satisfaction, knowing that she had pleased him completely. She then allowed herself to bask in the afterglow of their shared passion, feeling completely satisfied with what they had just experienced together.