Tonight's Feast

Story Info
A vampire couple looking for their next meal and sex session.
5k words
4.33
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching Lisa intently as she strutted towards the bar counter, there are times when she likes to remind me why I chose her above the other possible candidates to be my bait girl. In this instance she knew damn well that that there was no bartender available to take her order, so she leant over the counter to try to get attention, not from the bartender but from those who were checking out her backside as she lifted herself up. Lisa undoubtably has the most wonderful backside of those who have been my bait, so full and perfectly proportioned for my attention. Her breasts were resting upon the servery counter and as she looked left and right, they moved along the metal counter. Lisa always chose to wear open cup bras on bait nights so she could feel the cold sensation of the metal counter against her nipples.

From time to time, I allow Lisa to choose who we will be selected and usually these would be a member of bar staff who she has been eyeing up. My experience has taught me to allow my baiters some freedom of choice to decide who will be coming back with us, this enhances the reciprocal aspect of our relationship.

Tonight, however, it will be me making the decision on who will be chosen. We were sat in a booth central to the rear of the club, this comfortably gave me full view of what was on offer and who was giving Lisa particular attention. From what I could see there were the usual early Friday nighters, groups of those who have just finished work and needing a release, the all-dayers and those just starting and wanting a good night out. There were tables of only men, clearly on the lookout, tables of girls dressed to the nines clearly looking to impress and the mixed tables, I ignored the mixed tables.

A particular table of men looked promising, knocking back shots of tequila, and attempting to get the attention of the nearby table of girls. This looked to be a table of men who had just finished work judging by what they were wearing, this could be interesting. As I was checking out the options looking around the bar, Lisa was returning with our drinks, she looked very inviting with her swagger and dress that revealed plenty and promised more. I saw one of the men nudge his colleague and nod towards Lisa, soon the whole table, I counted six, had their eyes fixed on Lisa.

Lisa passed me my drink and asked, "What do you think, has anyone made it to your shortlist yet?"

I took a sip of my Long Island Iced Tea and waited a moment before I replied.

"Tonight will be a man, and there are several at the moment, sat just over there."

I gestured with my glass towards the table of prospective men and gave them a nod as I could see that they were still looking at Lisa. In turn they took their glasses and gave a respectful nod back.

"I see, yes, a couple of those do look promising don't they, I like a man in a suit, I like a man coming out of his suit as well." Giggled Lisa.

Their gazes then turned to the table of giggling girls who were clearly looking for attention, there were only five girls on that table so one of the men could be left disappointed. It was not long before the two groups intermingled and became one. Both of us were trying to work out who would be the odd one, a few of them had already paired up thus narrowing down the field of runners.

"Lisa, go to the bar again and see if you can draw some attention to yourself while I watch on."

And so she did, I watched the table intently as she made her way to the bar, her dress was just the right side of not being over slutty when stood upright, but when she lifted herself up to take another look for a bartender her dress just rose high enough to reveal to top of her suspender belt. Good girl I thought as she then stretched a little bit more to advertise that there was nothing beneath that dress of hers, the cut of which revealed some of her shoulder tattoo, just enough to want to see where the rest of it goes. Sure enough the remaining men on the table were as transfixed as I was the night I first laid eyes on her.

The time would come soon when I would need to decide who would be our guest tonight. We do not feast that often so I allow Lisa to have full physical enjoyment, I do enjoy watching and listening to her as the chosen one, be them male or female, goes about their business, blissfully unaware of what will happen to them. Lisa's lure can snare anyone that I deem suitable.

The first of the men made their way to the rest room, I followed him in and was able to see what he was packing, it was nothing special. When I returned to the table Lisa asked me how he measured up, I just shook my head and said nothing. Soon another one of the men made his way to the rest room, again I followed him in shortly afterwards. On my return Lisa asked again, this time I replied that his was promising but looked to be a bit on the long side for her liking. Lisa was disappointed that we may not be feasting tonight.

"Don't worry darling" I said, "There is still one more to see."

The third man made his way to the rest room, I discretely followed him in. He was waiting for me.

"Would you like to see my cock? I know you have been checking out my buddies' cocks, are you looking for some action?"

He took out his cock, it was a decent size, nice and thick but not too long, just as Lisa likes them.

I said "Well, it is my girl who is looking for some action, I just look on and take my pleasure from watching her cum, you okay with me just watching on? I hope you can perform in front of another man; she will be an extremely disappointed lady if you cannot."

"Hell, sure I can!" came his reply, "Shall I get a couple of the guys to join us so we can have a good gang bang, if you like I will see if any of those girls want to join us too?"

I replied, "Perhaps another time, we would rather just start with you if you do not mind. We are both very specific about who joins us, you must be respectful to both our needs and demands. We are not looking for a threesome, I just like seeing my girl get fucked by a complete stranger. These are only ever one offs as the kick for us is that you are a complete stranger, neither of us need to know anything about you and to be honest we never have the same person again. That is the deal. I see that you liked her tits in particular, they are nice aren't they. Just imagine her cowgirling you."

"Yes, I am." said the guy as he was stroking his cock in front of me.

"Don't go blowing your load in here" I said, "Save that for her tits, she loves guys coming over her tits, you must remember that."

"Sure thing." said the guy as he put his cock away and did up his zipper.

"We will be leaving in ten minutes, make sure you are by the black limo out back."

When I returned to our booth, I explained to Lisa what had happened and she was incredibly pleased to learn than he had a nice thick cock to enjoy later, the resulting glint in her eyes matched the diamond nose stud she was wearing tonight.

"Excellent," said Lisa, "we shall be feasting after all!"

I made an excuse that I had sent the limo driver home, but the truth was that I did enjoy the foreplay that took place on the back seat of the limo. Lisa knew that I liked it too, so she always put on a show for me with whoever it is on the back seat with her. Tonight, she was keeping the guy at legs length away as she played with herself with her favourite dildo while the guy watched on. She would pause and place the tip in his mouth, then kiss him thus allowing him a foretaste of what was to come. Lisa would always look up into the rear-view mirror seeking approval from me before she would lift her dress to allow them to go down on her as I drove back to our house. Of course, I always gave my approval, the look and sounds of pleasure were two of the three drivers on our bait nights. Lisa would take a soft bite of her lip and toy with her lip piercing as acknowledgement before continuing to tease me by toying with the would-be stud on the back seat.

I took the long way home this evening as Lisa was putting on a particularly good show behind me, I was very aroused and the hunger within me increased as the blood pumped through my veins. I could sense that Lisa was also enjoying the appetiser to the main event. The Tyrolean mountains provided the perfect backdrop to the dark skies that earlier promised a stormy night as the gates automatically swung open when the car approached. These heavily laden storm clouds had created a night as black as ink only broken by the occasional flash of fork lightning. This was all leading to a perfect storm, a perfect occasion to feast. This man had no idea what he was letting himself in for, he was about to be taken to a place where sex is on the menu, quite literally in fact. He seems to have enjoyed the journey so far, now it is my turn.

I drew the car to a halt outside the front entrance, the roman pillars and canopy offering protection from the now heavy rain.

"Come with me." I said to the man as Lisa made her way through the front entrance and towards the staircase.

"We shall join her in a few moments, one must allow a lady some time to prepare herself for what is about to happen wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes of course." said the man, "Look," he said, "this place is amazing and your wife or girlfriend or whatever she may be is also amazing, and I don't even know your names!"

"You can call me Stefan and my girl, you can call her Lisa, we do not need to know your name, I will not be saying much, but when I do give instruction, it will only be for you, so there is no need to know your name. Understood?"

The man just nodded. We then made our way up the staircase which swept round in a clockwise direction to the first-floor gallery, the man's attention was drawn to the portraits of beautiful women in differing period costumes as he walked up the stairs.

"I see you like the paintings, these are all of the ladies of the house prior to Lisa, in turn she will have her portrait alongside the others but not for some time yet."

"How come there are no paintings of men?" asked the man

I replied, "I choose to adorn my walls with beauty, you would be hard pressed to find a more beautiful walk, wouldn't you agree?"

"You make a very good point there Stefan, yes they are all very beautiful women, it seems that each generation of your family has been very lucky."

I nodded and with my eyes closed to draw upon distant memories said "Yes, there has been some beauties walk up this staircase I can assure you of that."

I snapped out from my memories and said, "Lisa will be ready for you now, I trust that you have not prematurely shot your load so to speak."

"Oh, I am so looking forward to fucking your girl and coming all over those great tits in front of you, that's want you said wasn't it to come on her tits?"

While all this was going on I was wondering how Lisa was progressing with her preparation, she needed to change her lip piercing stud and slip into something more revealing for maximum stimulation as we both made our entrance to her room. I led the man in to where Lisa was laying, she was wearing a silk robe that highlighted the delightful curves of her body made even more stunning by candlelight. Outside the storm was gaining intensity with sudden flashes of light and crashes of thunder that were getting louder with each roll, inside the storm was just about to get started.

"I'll sit here, you can make a start, Lisa is looking forward to your cock, she likes them nice and thick."

I gestured to a wingback chair that will give the perfect view, side on to the bed. I just sat there and waited, I had already made the man aware of the Lisa's hard and soft limits when it came to sex. I will never tire of watching and listening to my baits having sex, Lisa in particular likes to reward me after a good session, after the feast of course. Lisa would give me her tell devilish smile when to get ready for feasting. Right now though, she wanted sex, sex because she enjoys it so much and sex because she knows I enjoy watching her. The more skilful the person is the better, I have no qualms with that, I am not that old to not be able to learn new tricks and techniques.

I remain fully clothed as Lisa slowly strips the person, she pays attention to the torso and nipples whether female or male. I do get an extra kick when it is another girl, but that is not as satisfying as real cock for Lisa, she loves being cum upon and the look on my face as I approach.

On this occasion the man is fit, in his early thirties probably, now naked, he begins to undress Lisa. A flash of lighting strikes just as her robe fell to the floor exposing her beautiful body to us both. The man gasped as Lisa's breasts came into view, he knew not to behave like a bull, so he gently caressed her, stroking her soft skin at arm's length before moving forwards her and taking one of her nipples in his mouth. I saw Lisa's eyes close as his lips made contact and then the bite on her own lip as he bit down on her nipple. I was hoping for a good performance from this man, one that would fire up Lisa for our climax together.

She smiled as her hands made their way to his cock which was now fully erect and wanting to be touched with more than just her hands. Lisa looked at me, I nodded, she then bent down and took his now thick cock in her mouth. Lisa has had plenty of practice and does give the most amazing oral sex and this man was loving his. I could see him arching his neck back as his cock made its way to the back of her throat for the third time, I had to remind myself that it was not time yet and anyway there was no tell sign yet from Lisa.

"Fuck me now."

These where the first words Lisa had spoken all the time we had been in her room. The man knew that this was a tease, he knew to ignore her first and second request for his cock to be inside her pussy. He pushed her back to the bed, put his head between her legs and began to enjoy the taste of her juices. I was enjoying the sighs from Lisa and the look on her face as he got to work with his tongue and then his fingers, the fingers on one hand on her right breast toying with her nipple, the other playing with her clit and then judging by the look on her face the fingers on the other hand going deep inside Lisa's pussy.

"Fuck me now."

Her hands were pushing down on the man's head as another clap of thunder boomed, again the man chose to ignore her demands and carried on playing with her pussy. I could sense that Lisa was getting close to an orgasm.

"Fuck me now!"

This was the third time Lisa had asked and the man was fully aware that this was a demand not a request. He pulled his head away and in one motion moved to the missionary position and slid his cock inside her. Lisa gasped as she was caught unaware momentarily by the speed of which the man had entered her and began thrusting his cock but soon she was in rhythm with his hips and enjoying every stroke he made. Lisa's breasts were shifting back and forth as the man was now almost lunging, he seemed to be losing control, which with Lisa is relatively easy, however the night was still young. Lisa could sense this and managed to grab on to his buttocks as he pushed hard against her and hold him in place. She then managed to turn him over so that she was cowgirl and therefore in control of the pace.

Lisa then took hold of his wrists and started to fuck him. Lisa's cowgirl was the most arousing aspect of my voyeurism, the sight of her backside circulating, searching for maximum ecstasy as her breasts sweep across the face of whoever was laid there and that look she has as she glances over for my approval is always something to behold. I give her my nod; she knows that it will soon be feast time.

Lisa paused for a moment, this time I said to him in a calm voice to face fuck her. The man understood what was required as Lisa got up from him. She placed herself on the bed so that her head hung over the edge and brought her knees up as she spread her legs, perfect. I handed the man one of Lisa's toys as he placed his cock once more in her mouth, Lisa's breasts again started to shift up and down as the man pushed and withdrew his cock, one hand steadying himself and the other holding the toy and pushing it in and out of her pussy. He was going to come imminently.

"Now cum on those tits."

This was to be my last instruction to the man as he pulled his cock out from Lisa's mouth.

"Let me." demanded Lisa

She took his cock in her right hand and started to wank it against her breasts, giggling each time she switched nipples. This was the signal for me to get up and stand behind the man. My incisors extend much like the way a cock gets hard, the arousal caused by watching my bait lure the intended prey is remarkably similar to the way blood flows to a cock. Lisa understands this now and has also learned to control her incisor extension which in her early years she found difficult, the consequences of which led to hurried interventions on my part while she regained her poise. Now she is something of an expert; much like myself. My body desires the fresh nitric oxide that a sexually aroused person has running through their veins, this in turn enhances the blood that flows through my own veins and my cock becomes more solid than any dose of the magic blue pill pretends to boast.

I was now right behind the man; he was on the verge of coming all over Lisa's breasts and completely unaware of my close proximity. Again he arched his neck and this time just as another clap of thunder exploded, his cock too exploded, simultaneously I put my hands around his mouth and Lisa removed her lip stud which revealed a razor-sharp edge. She slid it along the throat that the man was seemingly offering and then across his chest. In this moment he was totally unaware of what was happening, I was now at his throat, Lisa now at his chest, both of us feeding.

We keep them alive so that their heart can beat and pump the sought-after blood into our welcoming mouths. Soon we would make incisions with our own teeth, the prey's now limp body still breathing will continue to offer us more of the Nitric Oxide that we both covet. My cock was now fully erect and would be for some time yet, we both had our fill and let the man's now unconscious body fall to the floor.

We turned to each other and engaged in a kiss that lasted as long as the next roll of thunder, our lips parted just as Lisa's face was lit by a flash of lightning, she was remarkably beautiful in that moment, her red blood stained lips against her pale white skin with her hair loose across her shoulders just meeting her rose tattoo. If I could freeze an instant in time that would have been it. Lisa momentarily looked puzzled as I looked on which reminded me of her naivety when we first met.

"That was fun, and you were right, he did have a nice cock."

As she spoke Lisa took my own cock in her hands. I stood there in front of her playing with her hair as she played with my cock, her teeth still a little extended for safe oral.

"My, he did have good blood didn't he darling, time for your reward for choosing such a worthy and wholesome person for our feast." added Lisa with one of her naughty winks.

The reward Lisa was referring to was to be on the receiving end of the best oral sex known to man followed by a no holes barred sex session that would last well into the night.

Lisa laid back onto the bed, still pulling on my cock saying, "Come now Stefan darling, you should know better than to keep a girl waiting."

No prompt was needed for my next move, I climbed onto the bed at the same time kicking the man's idle, spent body out of the way, Lisa had become the object of interest for the remainder of the night, till daybreak, the man had played his part, but he was now forgotten. Her eyes were glinting, still full of mischief, as she took my hard cock deep into her mouth. Lisa's incisors were at the perfect stage, just sharp enough to send intense sensations to my head without drawing blood as my shaft pushed deeper. I pull back when I can feel the tip of my cock pushing against the back of Lisa's throat, Lisa would then close her mouth as my cock withdrew and tighten her grip just as the head of my cock reached her lips, her tongue then played with my tip.

12